One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Task 1 - Baseball EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Task 1 - Baseball EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Task 1 - Baseball EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Task 1 - Baseball EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Task 1 - Baseball EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Task 1 - Baseball EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Task 1 - Baseball EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Task 1 - Baseball EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Task 1 - Baseball EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Task 1 - Baseball Empty Task 1 - Baseball Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Task Name:BaseBall
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: Npc
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal
Description:Play a baseball game with some locals of the briss kingdom and become victorious
Enemy Details:N/a
Boss: Nope

Task 1 - Baseball
Elisa DarkWalker looked at the solid Ball in her hands and felt a trembling sensation as she walked across pale grass pitch lit by the high sun shining far and wide from its distance passed the sky, the clouds and the vacuum of space. Each step closer Elisa took towards the pitcher's plate was felt with anticipation not just with her fingertips but the ankles of all the players on each team as they prepared for the starting Pitch. Kicking the base with the tip of her toe before raising her leg extremely high until point right up towards the sky; using all of her potential energy Eliisa unwinds her body unleashing a terrifying fastball down the line heading towards the batter's base.

The batter strike the ball with authority as if he was a professional baseball player with allot of power behind his swing but alas its trajectory would guide the ball into face of own of his own teammates drinking some freshly paid for water, causing him to do a flip forward.  Despite the injury to his team mate it would seem to provide a good opportunity for him to start running around the four bases making a home run. It would take several minutes for the ball to be return to Elisa as she was flowing into a competitive state with the intention of removing the next contender from the game.  As soon as she was given the go ahead Elisa would throw the same type of ball as before she didn't actually know any other way but alas it worked Strike 1...Strike 2 and Strike 3. As the game went on 5 players would make it home while 6 wouldn’t get caught or struck out making this contest a very important game.

Five Hours earlier.

Elisa walked step by step down a stony path as she was embracing the world around her, arms spread wide,leaning slightly back light meeting glass reflecting the sunny surroundings into the prison of Elisa Eye “I felt so great,,,this is the heart….I could feel it pumping through my veins, If i held a rocket i would launch it into the sky, just to experience its journey” As I walked i would find myself a small group of Marines bullying an old man apparently because he was a forgotten sportsman who had adapted to send the sport worldwide. Awwww it's the grey toad sad...your little game for babies failed…. Yeah that's right even a baby can play baseball……you're a weak old man,, pathetic….get a life.  The Old man would make the mistake of challenge the marines to a game of baseball with serious conditions His life & Shop in exchange for them to piss off though the Marines out numbered him 15 to 1 and those surrounding him simply made it clear ignoring the situation was their choice. Just as Elisa was walking by also choosing to ignore it was honor bound to stop as the marines at this moment, had planted their hands on the old man in the attempt to drag him to the nearest field.

Placing her hands in her pocket as she attempting to pull out a packet of smokes in order to start smoking “Wait I don’t spoke”. Following the group Elisa kept her distance for the time being until the marines attempted to get cheap, saying that if he couldn’t find a team he would lose by forfeit. Elisa would raise her voice “I d Join the old guy you pathetic blues”...”Milady you don’t want to do this...do you realize who we represent” “Does it look like i care,,,Red bucket face”. “Red...Bucket ? I don’t get it..” “Trust Me you will”. Soon after several more folks would come crawling out of the
woodwork in order to support their community or simply being pervotic towards Elisa either way they would have a solid team ready to go.

Several Hours latter and the conclusion of this base ball match.

The score would have been tied very close at 8 runs to 8 with only 1 person left to take bat for the old mans team and the person was none other than the old man himself with Elisa on the 3rd base 1 from home. As the marine railed up his arm tension in the air turned into a dead silence as if a ghost town has sailed in; the ball flew through the air moving the flow around itself with authority. All one would is a crack as the Old man struck the ball with such power and technical prowess the baseball would be sent skydriven with such velocity within moments it vanished with just a single shine reflecting back Elisa and the old man would make it home for a final score of 10-8 and the entire town strikes up a cheer “WOOOOO CONGRATULATION”. One of the marines wouldn’t accept defeat and quickly approached the old man, picking him up by his neck “You think you win, you can’t defeat the marines”. *Bang* Elisa Darkwalker would had just headbutted the marine in his nose breaking it “Get lost or i really will get involved.”

The match would be over in victory to the old man, the marines mad at Elisa Darkwalker but with a few honorable blues among them the situation didn't escalate but both sides with remember the situation.

The END.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum