One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
So this is Water 7  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
So this is Water 7  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
So this is Water 7  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
So this is Water 7  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
So this is Water 7  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
So this is Water 7  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
So this is Water 7  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
So this is Water 7  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
So this is Water 7  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So this is Water 7  Empty So this is Water 7 Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
So this is Water 7  Latest?cb=20130927195534

Task:

'So, this is Water seven. Man, this is the worst possible place for me. If I got into a serious fight.' Derous would think to himself as he walked down the sidewalk of one of the canals. This amount of water here was well a lot. And for a Devil Fruit user one bad slip could mess you up pretty bad, well in a fight. 

Derous was fine, well in his mind, as he didn't plan on doing much fighting while here. Unless he really had to get his hands dirty, but he doubt that would be the case. He could tell that many people were happy though. This from the facial expression of those that walked passed him, and the overall atmosphere around this place. Truly peaceful. But, how long could that really last? 

Like he brought up earlier he didn't think this place was truly all that peaceful, without the World Government Presence. But a small part of that was him wanting his own power within this place to be freely. Derous has been with the Marines for years and knows all about the drawbacks and benefits of their presence on an Island. That all though would be dealt with tomorrow. Just like he told the crew to take this day to just relax, he would do the same. Derous wanted to explore this place. Even though he knew he wouldn't be able to see everything in a day, he wanted to see at least as much as he could. That's why he went out alone, leaving even Beki on the ship. The little guy really not something he wanted to have to drag around, as he wasn't even trained that much. He bit people, including Derous, from time to time still. And Derous didn't want to stick out. 

".......Listen! Listen I tell you! The great prophet has spoken! Times will be changing soon, and a dark cloud will consume this Island. Nothing will be the same, NOTHING! I warn you all! Leave! DAMMIT! LEAVE! Take your loved ones far from this place!......" 

The Guy continued to speak and the crowd gave missed feelings about his words. Many of the young and middle age men would just tell people to ignore him, as he did this a lot. Some even told him to get the hell out of here so they could get back to work. A few people also said they were scared and thought about maybe even taking there family on the next Sea Train out of here. Derous was just there, not knowing how to take this. As, maybe this man was right to warn them. As a dark cloud might come over this place. But everything is going to be fine, for at least Derous. 'All I gotta do is be smart, and I will be fine. Shit, after this that person would accept me. Even if I don't care for her opinion. '

"The lies most difficult for a person to bear are the ones they tell themselves." A Man would suddenly say. The man standing directly behind Derous, a old frail looking man. No one seemed to hear him though, other than Derous. As Derous wasn't that focused on the lunatic spewing nonsense about the end. "What do you mean?" 

"Nothing." The Old man would say as he would turn away from Derous and walk away. Before Derous could say anything though, an large explosion would occur on the dry dock. And Derous would turn his attention to it. And when he turned back to look at the old man, he would be gone. 

'Strange.' Derous would say. As what that guy said kinda was as if he was talking about what Derous was thinking about. But, right now he didn't need to think about that. As people ran passed him to get away from the fire the blast started, and also in fear of a second explosion, he would watch. Watch what the people of this place would do with such sudden attack, or accident. Whatever caused it didn't really matter, he needed to see how they would stop this. 

As he expected Shipwrights and others that worked on this dock would be the ones to start combating the fires, and they actually did a good job at this. Though this showed only one thing. There was no real authority within this place and assigned people to handle certain things like this. As those who own this place would most likely be investigating in this matter and not telling anyone of their results, unless they wanted to. Lawless. This place just smelled of lawlessness. 

Derous would sigh and shack his head, he needed to get started. So, he would head back to the ship. He couldn't wait till tomorrow, he would begin plans tonight. 

Last edited by G Baby on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2So this is Water 7  Empty Re: So this is Water 7 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
So this is Water 7  Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FX3ouOCCfDlw0o%2Fgiphy

Due to how far Derous was from the ship, night time came before he got there. But that was fine, he wasn't lost. Well he didn't think so. Well he hoped he wasn't. This path seemed familiar though. Actually, it looked the same as every other sidewalk in this place. 

"Shit, I'm lost. How!?!" Derous would say out loud, as he was the only person outside right now. He looked around, saw no one. He called out, got no response. Sad, this was truly a sad moment for Derous. He shouldn't have headed out all alone, he didn't even bring his Den Den mushi or Beki. So he had no ways of contacting the others. Derous would sigh as he would continue to just walk, hoping he might bump into someone sooner or later. 
Something would catch Derous' eyes though. As he walked passed a alley there was something bright and when he entered the alley and went to see what it was he would see that it was an sign, which said the name of the place.

'Sindri & Brokkr shop' 

The heavens must be smiling down on Derous as it would also have the sign open on the door. "HELLOOO!" Derous would say as he would walk in. He didn't know why he came in so happily, as he never does that. 

But the aroma of this place instantly got him on a higher plain, and he couldn't contain his happiness. First thing he would see is just a large assort of people, of different races, all having a good ol' time. A large majority of them eating. Even though he came in like a crazy person he got friendly response. 

"Welcome!" A dwarf would say as he landed on t e shoulder of Derous. "What brings yah here!?!" He would ask. The dwarf having some drink on his hand that he would spill occasionally on Derous has he waited for a repose. 

"I'm lost!" Derous would cry out. 

"Oh, poor baby! Don't worry! I'm sure someone will take yah back to where ever you want to go. BUT!" The Dwarf would throw his bottle, it hitting some random person in the head, and stand on Derous shoulder now instead of sitting. "But but but but...but. You are going to party with us tonight? Kay? Kay. After that.... after that someone will take yah home, so go and have fun!"

Derous would nob his head and do as the drunk dwarf would say. He would forget about being lost for the night and have a great time with these strangers. And for the first time in a very long time, years, he would just have a good time without worrying about anything. Hours passed and he would pass out. And the next morning he would wait up with two dwarfs standing above him.  

3So this is Water 7  Empty Re: So this is Water 7 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
So this is Water 7  Tumblr_o6cseyREMU1v0df6qo2_540

"What do you want to do with him? He is the last one?"

"We could chop him up."

"What the hell! No, not this one. He is too big. "

"Then I don't know. Maybe test out some of those poisons we got shipped in."

"Hmm, maybe."

"Maybe? Dammit Brother. Do you want to test them out or not?"

"Okay, okay. Lets hurry and strap him in before he awakes." 

The two Brothers, Sindri & Brokkr, would continue to talk among themselves as they strapped Derous into a chair. Derous couldn't really say anything or stop them from strapping him into a chair. What Derous had right now wasn't really a hangover but rather whatever it was he was taking last night wasn't fully out of his system just yet. Blah Blah Blah.

It stung a bit, the needle, as it penetraded Derous' skin. He could feel whatever it was being injected into his veins, and finally he came to his senses. Whatever it was didn't have the effects that the dwarfs wanted, as Derous kinda felt revejualted. "Oh yea. That is the stuff..." Derous would say. 

"Eh? Brother was that the right stuff? You didn't accidently put the stuff from last night into him? Right?"

"Hey now! I'm no fool! Of course I didn't. Besides we don't even have any of that stuff from last night. This is grade A poison! The guy said it could kill Sea Kings." 

"Well, then why is this guy jus smiling at us?"

"What?"

"Look at him."

"Yo."

"This is strange. I'm going to try another type on him, maybe this stuff is just janky." 

"Okay, do that." 

"Poison won't work. But go ahead." 

"Shut up." 

"Hey, I'm just telling you the truth." Derous would tell him. But, they would have to just figure that out on their own. And so they will. As a few hours would pass and they would have gone through ever type of poison that they have within their shop. Frustrated they had to ask. 

"Why won't this stuff work on you?"

"I told you already. Poison doesn't work on me. Never has. Never will. I'm immune to all types." Derous would tell them, partly lying about what he said. But he was truthful when saying he was immune, as he was. "So can you guys unstrap me?" 

"No, you might kill us for doing this stuff to you." 

"Nah, I won't. But I want something in return."

"Like what?"

"Well, I want to know everything about the current state of Water Seven. Along with what type of establishment you have here." Derous would tell them. 

The Brothers would look at each other and then go and talk about it. And soon they would come back. One of them unstrapping Derous as the other began to speak. What he told Derous was that Water Seven was basically under the control of the Seven companies within it. These powerful companies being the foundation of Water Seven. And that the heads all run a part of it. In the past though it was under one rule, but that man died a long time ago. That man had though brought all those companies together and made just one. Also during that time the World Government also had a bit of a foot hold here. But those time have changed. The Brother would then tell Derous about their shop. It was well not the most legal place in the world, but no one bothered them. They sold many different kinds of things during the day and held magnificent parties at night. Usually those parties are to pick out people they would sell or test things out on. Like they had tried to do with Derous. 

"Is there anything else you wanna know?" 

"Nope, but can one of you help me to the docks?" Derous would ask. He had gathered some good information on everything. So, he wouldn't kill them. As the two dwarfs might come in handy sooner or later. Oh, and they wouldn't show Derous to his ship but gave him a few map of the whole Island. 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum