One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
This is mine(Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
This is mine(Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
This is mine(Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
This is mine(Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
This is mine(Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
This is mine(Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
This is mine(Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
This is mine(Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
This is mine(Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is mine(Task) Empty This is mine(Task) Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:28 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Task Data:

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

This is mine(Task) 4198281

"If only I was fond of water like I am at killing."
"I just need to find one building." Ba'al had said as she had walk along the side walks of Water 7. It was truly a site to adore unfortunately Ba'al had a assignment to complete with ultimately cause her adrenaline to rush. It wasn't everyday a woman of Ba'al level consider helping a group of marines,and the only reason why she decided to help was the vaule of how much wealth she can attain.

Today weather was fairly calm, and Ba'al was dress in her normal attire which consists of a red custom hakama with a red hood. Her unqiue clothing had brought her some unwanted attention unfortunately Water 7 is known for many tourists. Which ultimately cause her to blend in as a tourist which was good, and bad depending on how you look at it. Ba'al eyes slept across the ports it was some nice large building,and small building unfortunately nothing she was looking for you see what she wanted was a old dusty building. The type of company that was damn near bankruptcy,and pretty much off the radar from other people this way there wouldn't be anyone to question if a few things happen to said company. But why was Ba'al looking for a company like that well I hope it not obvious but she decided to lend a hand to the marines why because she wanted a cut in on the wealth. Ba'al have been walking for a few minutes now, and the morning had turn to noon as Ba'al had eagerly begin to understand the lay out for Water 7.

Bump"Hey you bloody tourist watch where you are going,you damn fool!"The male had said as Ba'al had bump into him. Now several things could happen I be can be Ba'al ultimately kill him on the spot or she let this incident slide as we only human we all make mistakes. Unfortunately Ba'al face expression was conceal by the red hood, and the golden snake symbol had shine brightly against the sun in that short movement in a blur of rage Ba'al punch the man dead in his throat. The man had fall to his knees choking due to the lack of air Ba' al had strike him which enough force to disable him but not kill him . What happens next is Ba'al grab the man by the neck, and drag him towards the water then toss him inside. The man could die if he didn't know how to swim or if he didn't catch his breath in time. There was no need for stealth because this was a public display of strength and skill. Unfortunately for the man he had talk down to the wrong person which ultimately earn him a near death experience as a consolation prize.

There was some snicking within the crowd of people who either were tourists or shipwrights at the events that had unfolded. Unfortunately for unknown male candidate he wasn't having a good time catching his breath, and swimming but some how he manage as for Ba'al she had duck back into the crowd once again lurking for what could be near bankruptcy company.How would Ba'al be able to tell what company is what?Well it's simple the appearance, the number of workers,and level of work inside the shop. These things normally tell a person the condition of any company at less the company is corrupt or something or that kind.

WC:613
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:

2This is mine(Task) Empty Re: This is mine(Task) Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

"What a unfortunate day today, someone may taste the blade of my cold steel ."
,"Aye Jacques, you heard man?"There was a short pause as the other man had said ,"If you mean about shipyard company ya man. It's a real bomber that a good company like that being monopolized out of business for the amount of years it had been up."Ba'al had been walking for a few minutes now, and from time to time she heard rumors about several companies, and several people talk about a shipyard company that face potential bankruptcy for a few minutes now. It got to the point that Ba'al had decided to go check out this place for herself to get a understanding of this company herself not to mention it practically match what she was looking for in a small company. She have been asking around for the particular company known as Arrow Head Shipyard Co finally receiving the data require she made her way towards the company.,"It should be around here somewhere...."she had mumble to herself as she arrive at a somewhat dusty building that looks like it was in need of serious repair. Well depending on who looking at the building in all honesty it had look less magnificent versus the other buildings in Water 7.
Spoiler:
As Ba'al had examine the building foundation it looks like a typical brick building with a crane here, and a few stone towers that was operational. There was a sign stating the obvious condition of there financial crisis which cause Ba'al to smirk not because of the condition but whether or not she should kill the employee there. Well the marine did clearly ask for discreet package but he didn't say how messy she could get so she decided a flush out would be fine. Ba'al continue to scan the docks of the company spotting what seems to be two shipwrights working on uploading supplies using the crane. ,"Aye Chris who is that over there?"
Chris had glance over to Ba'al direction he couldn't tell if the customer was male or female due to Ba'al clothing but one thing was establish Ba'al was a tourist for sure due to her appearance alone .Chris had cleared his throat and said ,"Why don't you call the customer over here Joe? Let see if we are able to help him or her." Joe had nodded in approval as he wave to Ba'al direction to come over to there location which was exactly 6meters away. Ba'al had nodded in approval as she disappear a trail of purple smoke erupted for about 2 meters then suddenly Ba'al had reappear directly behind Joe, and Chris. Unfortunately for them there eyes couldn't follow her movements which equally rewarded them with gruesome wounds. At first they didn't realize until Ba'al had stealthe her dagger back into her holster both a man had 2 deep cuts unfortunately the cuts weren't fatal strikes but they were enough to inflicted massive blood lost if not properly treated. Joe had a deep cut across his back as Chris had a deep cut across his stomach which ultimately cause him to clutch his bloody wound. As for Ba'al she blindly had slash at the steel crane which did no damage to it foundation which hold together the structure itself. Ba'al hadn't felt no remorse at all in fact she felt her adrenaline pumping at the fact she had drawn blood, and from what can be tell about the both firgues they had no valuables that Ba'al had wanted. Chris had yell,"You bloody monster! Joe go get help tell the boys we got a problem! You red eye freak die!!!!" Chris had reached out his right hand which didn't hold the wound in an attempt to grab hold of Ba'al shoulder unfortunately as Chris begin to rise his arm to grab her he would find her fleeing forward towards the crane which was 3 meters in front of her. What was Ba'al thinking wasn't clear to Chris but what happened next was most unexpected carefully running up the wall for 5 meters then performing 5 meters backflip attempting to landed an a axe kick at Chris head which ultimately knock him out cold. As for Joe he had ran inside the building fetching what would be label as much needed help or backup.

WC:741
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:

3This is mine(Task) Empty Re: This is mine(Task) Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:13 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

"These course of events shall unfolded because the World Government Order it."
,"What happens here?" is the only thing that can describe the pile of bodies that laid on the ground. As for Ba'al she sat directly on top of the pile of dead bodies cleaning her dagger with what appeared to be a dead shipwright shirt. The ground was smeared with blood , and sign of combat unfortunately for the shipwrights they didn't emerge victories which was equally rewarding to Ba'al thrist for blood. Each body either have a slash along the neck or slash along there spine which ultimately prevent them from fleeing the scene. To be frank each slash or cut was oddly accurate which was normally impossible for the level of speed Ba'al display unfortunately she had defeated that weakness with her own ability which cause her to sense other people{Haki}. Don't get me wrong Ba'al had cuts, and bruise along her body but for the most part all of her wounds was minor, and will heal over time. Today Ba'al had grave the shipwrights a bit of a handicapped which she refuse to reveal of her devil fruit abilities which makes her a walking blade warrior. Those who met her blades though of the dagger which killed them with ultimately it was her ability to forge any body part into a weapon of steel.

It have been a few hours now, and the sky had lost it brightness in fact the sky was no longer blue it was a pitch gray color. There was a drop of water which ultimately was tbe signal for rainfall which Ba'al didn't want to be caught in. Ba'al had scan the sky as she watch as several rain clouds already begin to settle in not that they had suddenly appeared. It was the fact the signs were in place it just that Ba'al didn't pay attention to such signs as she was focus on completing the task at him which was the location of the company. As the rain begin to drop Ba'al quickly grab a few crates, and stack them in front of the bodies to conceal the pile of dead shipwright until she is able to properly disposed of them. Ba'al had moved with quick haste, and precautions she didn't want to alert any more people of the current course of events. After a few minutes it would seem like the sky was weeping for the death of fallen shipwrights that die not in vain but died trying to protect what they love which was thus building .The rain begin wash away the dried up blood,and most of sign of combat the only thing that remain was the dead bodies of which Ba'al would burn once the rain stop. Unfortunately for now the rain would cleanse the bodies of any foul dirt that was prisoner of the skin. Today was a bloody day as Ba'al had made her way safely into the building as she kept watch of the falling rain which hit against the earth crest, and his other object use for man glory . Ba'al had yawn that battle was very entertaining but not exactly what she was looking for but what can you say? You can't have it your way that's life it throw rocks, and sometimes it toss leafs.

WC:564
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:
All npc dead

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum