One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] Empty He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:21 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Task:

2He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] Empty Re: He Ain't Giving up [Arc Task] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:29 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Ah Hum.....

She was sitting around simply idle, waiting for something interesting to occur. Natalya was rather confident she could waltz around Spider Miles safely despite how more and more intense the attacks against her clearly seemed to get right now. As she would simply be reading a book on boats. Yes boats. Though she really was not interested at all in it right now you see. As she was simply reading it, going through blabbity blah blah and in reality using it as an excuse to spy on everyone around her, looking for any noticable individuals. However amongst the crowd that day a woman happened to catch her gaze and began to walk over to her. Investigative, Natalya would continue to look down at the book. Pretending she was simply reading and gazing outwards at whatever the hell was out there.

Hey. Excuse me.

A woman tapped on the middle of the page, attempting to get Natalya's attention. This prompted Nat to turn up and look at her to see a thin, black haired woman that was actually a bit short. Looking at her. Yes?She wasn't going to give an attitude immediatly, as she wasn't standoffish to just about everybody. The woman would lock eyes with her for a minute, almost as if she was analyzing Natalya right there. Your name is...Natalya yes?

Huh. So this chick knew her name apparently, or was asking or looking for her or something. Hm Yeah. Why?You looking for me or something?Nat threw out as a question, but to that. The woman simply opened her mouth, and immediatly a sudden spray of chalk erupted from it directly in her face. Essentially the woman had just thrown a ton of chalk dust in her face as an attempt to blind Natalya. Causing the woman to kick forward, hitting her "assailant" in the groin atleast while blindly flailing about. Which would send her attack moving back, crippled a bit and in horrible pain. YOU FUCKING BITCH!I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!

Taking off her glasses, Natalya would immediatly walk forward and deliver a quick hard kick to the woman's face while she was bent over, clutching herself from her previous injury. The kick sent her flying a few FT to the right. During this, Nat took the opportunity to wipe her glasses off of this weird chalk dust. Just what the fuck was this woman trying to pull on her? However, when Nat cleaned her glasses off and put them back on, looking at her. The woman was standing up with some weird substance covering her entire body. All white and powdery n shit. Though at the time Natalya thought it was liquidy.

Ew. You look like you came out of a circlejerk you whore.

Heh. You don't get it you idiot. This isn't what you think it is. THIS. IS CHALK!

The woman immediately emphasized the last part, as she during Natalya's facial attack had formed chalk to protect herself instinctively. When she was launched away, the woman had formed an armor of chalk that was about as hard as Iron right now all over her body almost like some odd skeleton. Sticking her hands out, the woman launched a weird wave of what appeared to be chalk powder at Natalya as some of her assailants burst in from behind her. Attempting to follow her wave, the chips were down, and Natalya needed a means of countering this right back, as she launched a air pressure grenade with a kick. That quickly expanded into a large wall that knocked the chalk dust back at her assailants because of the intense air pressure, and also would send them reeling back rather hard due to the sudden force applied by the attack.

Attack:

Stamina:205/250

As the woman was sent back by a sudden force along with her chalk and assailants. They were horribly bruised and done for, not really capable of much right now. The only thing that remotley cushioned the woman with the chalk chalk fruit was the fact that she had her armor on, armor as strong as Iron. Although it may have been broken through. The back portion of it served to cushion her from dieing directly on impact. Natalya however, would stride smoothly through the rubble and the nearly dead bodies of her assailants. Going over to 'danza" to preform some interrogation. Alright Listen Bitch. Who the hell sent you. You can either tell me. Or I'm going to make this as painful as possible.

Ha..Like hell you would...

Nat, wasn't in the mood for her bullshit right now. As she stomped on her abdomen hard. Sending blood through her mouth directly outwards, and would proceed to place more and more pressure on that area. Causing danza to cry out in pain horribly. You either tell me or your gonna squeal like a fucking pig until you die. The woman was defiant, and refused to still tell her despite the pain going on. N-nO!Your going to kill me anyway!Ugh. She just had to be one of those "intelligent" people now didn't she. Oh damn. You figured out my plan!Oh well!I'm still going to kill you anyway now just even EVEN slower than I would before!

Nat would begin to press her entire weight and force on the womans abdomen now, crushing her abdominal organs slowly and causing her to internally bleed and hemmorage at a horrible rate. Her breathing would be fucked up as well as more and more blood continued to pour out of her mouth. With such a public execution like this, everyone was horrified to watch this. One of the marines being so brutal to an attempted assassin. Hmph. I'll leave you to die like this. You only got a few minutes left anyway.Natalya took her leg off the woman and proceeded to begin to leave, but before she left the woman would go through whatever the hell Danza had in her pockets, and find a noticeably large amount of money and a note. She would read the note later, but it was mostly the money that concerned her. As Nat walked away. Her attackers taken care of and near dead/dead.

Task End:Word Count:1,293

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum