One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Kyoto would nod at what Anton said and was about to ask where the ship was, but was interrupted by a voice of a female screaming. A skinny woman came running up to her about Kyoto being a “Poor Thing”. Did she look like a animal or something? Then she would remember, her current attire wasn’t fit to be wearing in public. Blushing a little she would look at what was going on between her in Anton. Upon Anton revealing Kyoto being a marine she would see the puzzled look on the woman’s face. So she was his first in command? Meeting a member of the Knight Guard already it seemed.

Seeing that the woman still seemed confused. Kyoto would give out a high pitched laugh as she said “Yes, I have just come to this base from the 80th Branch. I just so happened to stumble upon Anton here. As he said I am now apart of the crew I guess.”

The Kuja gave a pearly smile as she looked at the woman. Maybe the two of them could get along quite well in the future. Celia was her name. And from the way Anton looked when she had arrived she could tell that the two of them could cause him mayhem.

16Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Celia blinked, looking back and forth between Kyoto and Anton, as if demanding an explanation. "Well," Anton explained, "She claimed she was sent here to explore and find a crew of her own. I figured, well, she seems competent enough. I mean, she'd have to be to reach Commander, right? so I figured, why not recruit her?" Celia nodded, seeming to buy the reason. "Ok, but now, why is she dressed like that?" she pointed at Kyoto's garb and Anton blushed brightly. "Sh-she claims she's come from an island of women. They tend to dress like that since there are no men around. It's a cultural habit!"

Celia blinked and then nodded, accepting the reason. "An island of women huh? I think I read about something like that." She then turned Kyoto, "I should warn you to dress a bit more modestly when you're on our ship. There's a contemptable pervert in the crew who will no doubt attach himself to you on sight. Feel free to punch him!" Anton sighed. Yes, he knew the subject of James would get brought up eventually.

17Blood, Ideals, and Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
A pervert? She hadn't heard of those before. Was it some kind of leech? Staring at the woman Kyoto would say "What is a pervert? From the way you speak of it, it sounds as if it is some kind of leech. If it is do know I am not scared. I have killed hundreds of them on my homeland." said a smiling Kyoto as she raised her fist in the air and gripped it. Looking at her new captain, Anton. She would say "Well, I guess I am now officially part of the crew. Where exactly is the ship located so I can maybe get familiar with more of its members." asked Kyoto.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum