One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task] Three Robbers EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task] Three Robbers EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task] Three Robbers EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task] Three Robbers EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task] Three Robbers EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task] Three Robbers EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task] Three Robbers EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task] Three Robbers EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task] Three Robbers EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task] Three Robbers Empty [Task] Three Robbers Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Iskandar

Iskandar
"Now where the hell are they at" Iskandar mutters to himself as he is walking through a trail in the woods outside of a town on the east side of the island. Pulling out a paper Iskandar starts reading over it once again. "It says it is this way" Iskandar says as he scratches his head before walking right into a tree. "ARGH" Iskandar screeches out as he jumps back. "Oh its just a tree" he mutters as he scratches the back of his head while smiling. Looking up he notices the tree is quite taller then the others right around it. "That's it I shall climb and see where it is" Iskandar jumps up grabbing a low branch and pulling himself up he begins to climb up the tree to a high where he can see over the rest of the trees. "Now I should be able to find it easily" Iskandar mutters to himself as he looks around for any sign of the people he is tracking. "What the hell are we gonna do John" I guy says as him and two others come out of the bushes right near the tree. "We are gonna flee this Island before they send any marines for us" another of the three says. "You have got to be kidding me" Iskandar mutters a sweat drop appears on the back of his head. The three stop just about fifteen feet from the tree. "Well how the hell are we gonna get off this Island you idiot, we don't have a ship" The first screams back at the guy. "Quiet you two we don't want to make to much noise in case anyone is near by." The third finally speaks up as he smacks the back of the heads of the other two.

2[Task] Three Robbers Empty Re: [Task] Three Robbers Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:06 am

Iskandar

Iskandar
Iskandar stood fully onto the branch he was on before hopping down a branch at a time. "Oh shit a marine is already here " The first guy screams out as they all look up to see Iskandar hopping down a branch at a time. They scramble a few more feet from the tree before Iskandar lands on the ground about 10 feet from them. "How did you find us so quick?" The third man asked as he grasped his sword ready to unsheathe it at any moment. Smiling Iskandar tilts his head to the side "I wouldn't do that my friend. There is no reason to kill you, just surrender and come with me and this can all be over right now." Iskandar says as he scratches the back of his head. "No way is that gonna happen we stole that money fair and square and you can't get in our way. Get him you two I will go get us a way off this place." The third guy orders before turning and bolting back into the brush.

The first guy charges at Iskandar with his fist cocked back at the ready for a mean right hook. "You really are a fool aren't you" Iskandar taunts as he takes a step back before drawing one of his spears off his back at full speed. The guy stops in his tracks right as Iskandar does this with shocked eyes before charging back in. While the other guy noticing that Iskandar drew his weapon also charged forward while drawing out his sword. Iskandar quickly steps forward and slams the shaft of his spear across the first guys stomach right as he ducked under his fist before quickly spinning on his pivoted left foot dragging the length of his spear across the guys stomach. The blade slices into the guys stomach right as his friend arrives slashing his blade down onto Iskandar.

Iskandar quickly sidesteps back to the right in front of the first guy as he grabs his stomach and falls to his knees. Iskandar spins his spear slamming the blade into the side of the other guys sword knocking it off course. "That was a little to close for my comfort you understand don't you" Iskandar says while chuckling. "Just die" the guy screams as he slashes his sword horizontally at Iskandar who merely steps back out of the blades reach. "Now that's not very nice" Iskandar says as he sticks his tongue at the guy before jumps up over the guy on his knees as he jabs out his spear right into the lower back of the other guy. As this happens the first guy lets out a big sob "please don't kill me I surrender" he gets out as sobs wrack his body. Frowning Iskandar leans down next to the guy and places his hand on his shoulder as he looks more closely at the wound. "With that you can't even go far so just wait here while I go get the other guy and then afterwords we can get you all patched up." Iskandar says while smiling to the guy before standing and turning in the direction the other guy ran off in.

3[Task] Three Robbers Empty Re: [Task] Three Robbers Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Iskandar

Iskandar
Iskandar took off following after the guy who left his friends behind. Glancing at some of the bushes he notices the broken twigs on some of the branches showing which way they guy is currently running. Following after that trail Iskandar picks up the pace sprinting along through the trail. "You think you can escape me" Iskandar shouts out as he pumps a fist in the air and while closing his eyes. Just as that happens he slams straight into a branch across his chest knocking him backward. As the guy jumps from behind a tree just further up swinging his sword then noticing that Iskandar was halted by a branch before reaching his sword.

While gulping in air Iskandar looks on with wide eyes before scratching the back of his head "man that was sure lucky" he says while smiling. "That is bullshit you should be dead by my sword" The guys screams out. "Lucky for me I am not, now will you surrender and come peacefully?" Iskandar says as he pulls one of his spears off his back. "I won't be as easy as those other two. I actually know how to fight" The man spits out in anger. Iskandar just smiles at him while replying "I hope so I don't want to get to bored" "Bastard" he hollers out as he lunges forward.

Iskandar quickly jabs out his spear at his opponents midsection who slaps his sword on the side of the spear to knock it off course. Iskandar smiles at this as he pulls his spear back quickly slapping it into the side of the sword as it is slashed at him knocking it off course as well. "I guess you weren't lying now were you." Iskandar chuckles as cartwheels over a low slash before jabbing out his spear which is once again knocked to the side before the guy quickly slashes again. Iskandar rolls backwards on the ground before sweeping his spear in an arc at ankle height before jumping back up. His opponent jumped over the arc of his spear and attempted to slash at him while in the air. Smirking Iskandar dived to the side while spinning jabbing his spear out at his opponent. The spear just slashed out across his side a deep wound, but not a deadly one.

"Damn" The guy yelps out as he grabs his side with his free hand as he lands on the ground. "I will still give you the chance to surrender now if you would like" Iskandar says as he glances at the mans wound. "I would never surrender I won't go to a damn prison nor will I continue to be a poor rat" "Then let us continue our splendid battle" Iskandar smiles "For that decision I shall show you some power that I hold." Iskandar jumps back a few feet before running forward back at his opponent before slamming the back of his spear into the ground and vaulting over his enemy as the guys slashes his sword horizontally just missing Iskandar and his spear as he flips up over the guy. "Vaulting Slash" Iskandar shouts out as he slashes his spear across the suprasternal notch of his opponent.

Iskandar lands on his feet behind his opponent as he drops his sword before dropping to his knees before falling flat on his face. Iskandar put his spear up before he walked walked back to the town just a few hundred yards through the brush to get some marines to get the two bodies taken care of and the other person treated for his wound.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum