One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] Tumblr_nkdgf0sqDn1unbsixo1_500

Bork Bork

bait bait bait

A paw could be seen atop of a building, it was night and Dogma would be gazing at the moon, as usual, well if anyone saw him it would be the complete opposite of usual, he probably sticks out like a sore thumb. So the Furry accused pirate jumped down and proceeded to check the island out. He encountered various creatures with features that would frighten at least 45% of the world. Be he paid no mind. Mainly because they thought he was weird. Dogma knew of this because of the facial expressions they gave. If Dogma wasn't as vengeful as he was he might have laughed. But as stated before he brushed it off and continued down the road.

It's weird that the island was still as bustling as it was in the night like it was in the day. It was the Grandline though so people tend to not give a fuck or sleep....or shower. Dogma actually takes a bath every day. While in the suit of course but he doesn't stink he actually smells quite pleasant, for a guy who constantly wears a dog suit. It didn't get hot in the day just a few drops of sweat. If he was wearing a black dog suit though that would be a different case. Anyways Dogma headed into the shopping district to see if he could find anyone suspicious, besides himself of course.

Maybe he would find this person and maybe they would have some info that is useful, maybe not but its worth a shot. Dogma would begin his search!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
SQUUUAADDDDDDDDDDD [social, open of course] Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

"Eh... Man really you want to waste a drinking night talking about some stupid fairytale?" Joe inquired, as they took a break by a dumpling stall along the shopping districts strip. "It's our night off man we should be looking to get some broads back in our coops." Joe said, staring intensely as the women in their packs traversed the strip, dipping in and out of diners. "I only agreed to tag along because you promise you'd tell me the full story about Jaya. If that isn't the case then I'm leaving." Junbei concluded, making an uninterested face in the topic when it comes to chasing women, his thirst only craves for adventure. The vendor shouted, "Order 92!" loudly as the man hustled towards the vendor's tray cart, paying for the dumplings and returning to their seating arrangements.

"Fine. I'll tell you about Jaya under the condition that we go skirt chasing later?" Joe said sternly. Junbei's face was flushed from the thought, "Look just get on with it." the musician said scarfing down his food. "About a few centuries ago half of Jaya was rumoured to have shot-up into the sky. It was said that the natural phenomenon this area Knock Up Stream was the alleged cause." Joe informed. Junbei's eyes began to glow with excitement, as he slightly smirked at the notion of traveling through the clouds. "However! This is just a rumour kid! The most reasonable explanation for the 'other' half of Jaya was that it sinked below sea level. Even if the island was shot into the sky, how would it remain floating in mid-air." Joe said laughing at the ridiculous notion.

"If dreams could be contained by logic like that tons of things in this world wouldn't be possible." Junbei concluded, scarfing down the dumplings until none were left. "OI! You ate my share too!" Joe exclaimed. "Besides... Until I shoot myself in the air and find out for myself, I won't believe that it doesn't exist." Junbei stated.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Bork Bork

bait bait bait

Klay's belly would bellow, signaling hunger. He usually had some snacks stashed in his suit but he ran out of them recently. And none of the stalls that sold food seemed to be legit. The factor of horse sperm being used was at an all time high. On a serious note, the dog suit wearing fiend was indeed hungry so he decided to just get some regular food. He didn't give a fuck about what people said about him, they wouldn't do anything. And Klay, himself wasn't afraid of throwing hands. Throwing hands were actually one of the few things he enjoyed in this world.

Klay would peer into a dumpling stall seeing that he wanted to fill himself up, and he was quite alright with dumplings. Hopefully, they were good, or he would have to beat the shit out of the cook. But if all goes well Klay wouldn't need to get his paws dirty. He would sit down next to two fellows having a chat and gazed at the cook holding one finger up, the cooked understood him seeing as he brought out a plate of about 5 dumplings. Klay would pick it up with his fingers and throw it into his mouth. While it wasn't very sanitary, Klay gave no fucks. It wasn't going to kill him and it was a quicker way then getting a fork to pick it up.

Klay wasn't one to listen in on other people conversations but when they were speaking about the island being shot into the sky this kind of interested Klay, an island in the sky sounded like a place where royalty would live. Might be a good place to check out if it existed of course. Klay would finish his plate and thought about getting another. These were quite good. He had enough money, it was stolen but he's a pirate and for the third time, he doesn't really care. The Outlaw Pooch put up a single finger once more.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Are you crazy!?" Joe exclaimed. "No one has ever rode Shot Up Stream and lived to tell the tale before!" Joe stated, choking on his dumpling, clutching for his tea clear his throat. A man approached the seating next to them, usually Junbei wouldn't pay attention to persons but the man was wearing a suit. A dog suit. Puzzled but more intrigued about the Sky Kingdom, Junbei tuned back in when Joe had finished freaking out. "Alright Alright... If your heart is set on this then there's only one thing I can do to at least secure my peace of mind about this ridiculous goose chase. There's a Navigator by the name of Charlotte Lacosta, she comes into the pub sometimes. If you want to gain information on this Sky Kingdom, she's the best one to recruit. The only problem she's a member of the Kipp Pirate Crew and her contracted work is only under there Captain's approval." Joe instructed.

Shooting a signal towards the dumpling owner, Junbei asked for seconds, well technically thirds if you include Joe's portion. At his feet lied a suitcase which his foot knocked against at points the concentration due to the excitement of moving his feet like he would on the pedals of his grand piano back at the Inn. "Then it's decided then I'll find a way to make this Charlotte woman join my crew." Junbei said confidently. "Are you nuts! That means making war with a 100,000,000 dollar rookie!?" the man exclaimed. "There bigger fish in every water, Joe." Junbei said, getting up from the table and stretching.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Bork Bork

bait bait bait

100,000,000?! This just got a bit more interesting. A person who has that much of a bounty either knows a secret about the World G or they have to be super strong. Which was double the bonus to Klay. He wanted to know more about this person so he tapped on the shoulder of the louder male and asked in a somewhat dull voice "Mind if ask more about this One Hundred Million Bounty?" That was probably the only thing Klay cared about, he was interested in the potential floating island, yeah, but other than that the 100 million bounty seemed easier to find.

As usual, Klay had the same emotionless not giving a fuck look on his face, which might have made it seem he was just joking about the question he asked but he was actually very serious. He did really want to know. This person might have some info he needed, about his pops of course. All he knew was that his old man was one of the Gerosei. What was his proof? His mum and that was all the proof he needed. Whether it be true of false was up to him.

In any case, his old man's head was going to be his. Klay just hopes that old fuck doesn't die to some weak sauce ass pirate or revolutionary. He has heard of those guys and while eh doesn't completely agree with them, if they were to provide some info on what he wanted then he would be just fine with them. That doesn't mean he was going to be buddy-buddy with those guys. It just means that he wasn't going to kill them on site, as they at the end wanted a similar end to the government like he did. Well, actually Klay didn't want an end to the government he just wants one of the people that ruled the world to die by his hands.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"AH!!!" Joe shouted as the man's monotone voice combined with the fact he was oddly dressed in a dog suit caused him to pass out. Happily eating his dumpling, Junbei tapped the man's face, who now fell to the floor. "Oi.... Wake up... Some tough guy you are." Junbei said, giving up turning back and sipping his tea. "I noticed you when you came but to be honest, I was never good with eccentric types like yourself." Junbei said, resting the empty tea cup on the table. "But I'll trade your question for an answer and raise you another question. The man with 100,000,000 Million name is Captain Kipp Wright. Now for my question, why in world are you dressed in that dog-suit? Don't you get hot?" Junbei asked with a puzzled look on his face.

Regaining his consciousness, Joe sat back up looking towards Junbei. "I swore I saw a man in a dog suit" the man mumbled. Pointing to his right, Joe turned once again, fainting once again. Turning to the dumpling chef owner once again, the man asked for another set, raising his finger once again.  
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Bork Bork

bait bait bait

Klay had no idea who this Kipp Wright fellow was, but he sounded strong. Did he have one of those mystical fruits? Dogma himself wouldn't eat one of those things. It strips you of your ability to swim and is pirates you are always  all around your weakness. yeah, you could get some cool abilities but your chances of dying have skyrocketed. Klay loved his ability to swim, it made his suit heavier but after it drys its back to normal. It's like a little workout with the extra workout swimming was.

Klay was asked a question he got frequently asked and he doesn't usually answer them but because this man answered his question he would do the same. Klay's plate of dumplings would arrive and after throwing one in his mouth and swallowing he would speak "I wear this suit to hide my identity, I am the son of one of the Gerosei. And I just like the suit, it gets hot sometimes but its great for when it gets cold" Now Klay would say this quietly. Why would he want Marines or even Revolutionaries on his ass. His shitty pops wasn't worth the trouble.

He would shift his focus back to the man's companion, as he was freaking out over a suit? Was Klay's appearance that weird or freaky? Or was this guy just a pussy? Maybe it's both but Klay wanted to ask where to find this Kipp Wright. "Where can I find this bloke? He seems like a fun dude to tussle with" Dogma would say throwing two more dumpling into his mouth. He was done with his second plate and was all ears from then on. He was full and he wasn't particularly sleepy. He was raring to go basically.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Gerosei? Never heard of them." Junbei said bluntly quickly downing the next set of dumplings, pouring himself another cup of tea. "As for Kipp. You can try your hand with him if you'd like. Someone whose settled for just mucking around here isn't a man I'm interested in facing." Junbei said sipping from his tea cup, at first to combat the hotness. "However I am interested in one of his crew-mates, I want to form a crew with her. She's a damn good navigator." Junbei said finishing off the tea cup. Ruffling through his pocket, Junbei paid the dumpling shop owner for his portion, Joe's and the dog suit wearing gentlemen. Approaching the table, the man reached for his briefcase, clutching on the handle. "I think I'll use this time to leave while he's still out. Word of advice.... Ugh... I haven't gotten your name. My name's Junbei... Just so I'm not too rude." Junbei said grinning. "Right, word of advice, Kipp's crew apparently counts for 10% of the Mock Town's pirate population. He's not a man you'll catch alone or on the fly." Junbei said.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum