One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  Giphy

Due to certain things, he was alone. Daniels "Cappadonna" Bloom was the only free man walking around the final Hell of Impel Down. This was the final place soon the final battle will take place her, and Cappadonna will fight the Warden and whoever he brings with him to the death. Within this Hell though it wasn't quite, not at all. No these prisoners seeing Cappadonna, who wasn't a prisoner got them rowdy. And the set of keys that he held within his right hand got them eagerly desirous.

"Free me, little man! LET ME GO FREE!"

"I have a lot of treasure hidden away, I will give you all of it! JUST FREE ME!"

"I WILL FOLLOW YOU FOREVER IF YOU LET ME GO! FREE ME!"

"FREE ALL OF US!"

"FREE US! FREE US! FREE US! FREE US! FREE US! FREE US!"

The chanting was actually something that put a smile on Donna's face, but that feeling of happiness wasn't there. What he felt was true anger. As the memories of his servitude had begun to flood through his mind, and he would remember that he had asked to be free so much back then. But, no one ever tried to save him until it was too late.

'Should I free them? What was I supposed to do here? If I let them all out, the world will be in turmoil. I can sing handily ruin this world. No one wanted to save me, why should any be saved. I will free all these men' Donna would think to himself as he would begin to walk over to the first Cell, slowly being to put the keys into the door. He would unlock and walk in, towering over the prisoner. "I will free you." Donna would say.

"Don't." The Prisoner would say as he looked up at Donna. He hadn't been one of the Prisoners to tell Donna to do anything; he actually hadn't said a word until Donna entered his cell.

"What?" Donna would ask, confused. In the background all he could hear was others saying free them instead, to open their cells. But, he wouldn't listen to them.

"Yah heard me, DON'T FREE ME!" The man would say once again. The Man would yell this time, and this would get everyone to talking about it. The Other Prisoners saying to just forget about him and just free them.

"SHUT UP!" Donna would yell his thunderous voice making this Hell quite. He would then sit down, and look at this man who refused his help. "Why?" is the only thing that Donna could ask him, as he didn't understand why this man didn't want to go.

"Because there isn't a point anymore, they all are dead. Each and everyone of my friends, all dead. So, there isn't a fuckin' point. So go...." The Man would turn his attention upward at the top of his Cell, as he couldn't even stand looking at Donna. "Just leave me here, and free those others if you want. I don't care, just leave me."

"...You are Wallace..." Is All Donna would say in response, as he finally recognized the man. The Newage Pirate King that had been defeated a while ago. The same man he saw Derous speaking with.

"Tch! I hoped yah wouldn't recognize me. You going to badger me to? Don't bother I have nothing to tell you, just like I didn't have anything to tell that other guy that died in front of my Cell. So just go! GO!" Wallace would tell Donna, not wanting to speak with this guy.

"No, it's just that I was told to kill you a long time ago. But didn't because the order was switched. After you were captured. And I just find this funny." Donna would say.

"What? How the fuck is any of this funny?" Wallace would ask as he would turn his attention back over to Donna, confused now.

"I mean, I saved you. Remeber that guy you aid you didn't have anything to say to? The one that was in front of your cell before he died. I killed him." Donna would say.

"Oh, shit. Well, thanks." Wallace would tell Donna.

"For what?" Donna would ask.

"After I didn't tell that guy what he wanted, he tried to kill me. But before he had the chance you killed him. I have a question though. But since you won't leave how about you talk with me a bit, I owe you that for saving me. So what has happened so far since I've been captured?" Wallace would ask Donna. Donna would then explain to him about the battle that took place on the Redline, about the new Pirate Queen, and finally a big plan that has probably happen already or was about to happen.

"Heh, so he is coming? I should've known that he would be the one to survive. Guess I really can't rot her now." Wallace would say as his mind began to get back into motion, as he knew what he wanted now. He wanted to join with his cousin and seek revenge fro his Crew.

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  Large

"So, tell me. Daniels right? What is your past like anyway? Why have I just met a man like you now, in a god awful place? Why did you break in here twice." Wallace would ask. Donn had briefly told him about the backstory of why he killed Derous, and also why he was here once again. But it seems like this man wanted to know more than just the little stuff, he wanted to know the real deep reason for Donna to be in this place once again.

Once again this question was asked of Donna, but this time from someone else. Why was he even here? Honestly, Donna didn't have a real good reason, or he just didn't know it. But, being in front of this man he began to slowly release it. "I was supposed to destroy Jaya Island, as well as the one who ruled it within the shadows. That was what they told me, but I didn't. Even though I even had a good reason to take care of that, I didn't. So, I decided to go away..turn myself into the World Government.

I wanted to not do any harm to anyone, anymore. Well, I thought that. But, once I got here they wronged me so much, I just couldn't control myself. Trying to prove a point I killed so many people directly and indirectly. Even though each time I fought I felt as if I should just let myself die, I just couldn't. I-I so confused.

Then I met a strange Winged man, that I still don't trust but have to listen to. He saved my life here when i finally did lose in a fight, but he lead me down a darker path. I've done horrible things that I just....I just want to forget. But, even now I'm just waiting here to fight once again. As that is what he asked of me. I even know that he is just using me, but until he tells me himself...a part of me still listens. That part being the majority, sadly. So I honestly....from saying all of that out loud, to someone. Think the reason I am here within Impel Down is to be alone. After I do what I was asked I'd probably just find a cell down here and wait for my execution, or even better to rot here for till I die."
Donna would say pouring everything that was on his mind out to Wallace, someone that he strangely respects.

"Well, that is quite a story." Wallace would say, he would then place a hand on Donna's shoulder. "Listen, after you do what that guy says, you shouldn't rot here. Honestly I would've had a strong guy like you on my crew if I knew about you sooner. But, just leave when they come for me! I'll help yah find a purpose, since that is what you need. I need people to help me reclaim my title! But, yeah you gotta follow through what that guy asked of you, even though it pains me to say that.

Actually, no I see in your eyes that you won't follow me. Shit, I was a man you were assigned to kill before. The person that you want to follow is someone you already know! You just don't release it yet, but I see it. Just wait here, after you are done. And I promise you. That the person will come sooner or later. "

Donna would nob his head, as he actually has something to look forward to. He would stand to his feet now and begin to head out of the cell, locking it behind him.

"One more thing. Give me those keys, and don't let any of these bastards out." Wallace would say just before Donna would leave, only person hearing this and seeing this being those two. The Keys to the cells would then be handed to Wallace and then Donna would leave the cell.

He would begin to walk to the center of the Hell, his Haki would tell him that three people were heading his way. But, they weren't close by any means. Once he had left the cell with Wallace he had already begun to get ready to unleash his mode.

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  7LCh6m1

"So, you are about to just stand there? Is that how you fight?"

Wallace had call out to Donna, and those questions had put a smirk on the face of Cappadonna. Stopping him from making it to the Center of the Hell; but rather over to a few cells to his right. He being only inches away from the bars of one of the cells. Making the Man quickly start preparations before anyone came down to this hell to stop him. Not once has he really tried to fight how he should, when serious. And with the previous Pirate King being in attendance he just had to show this man all he had. He had to pull out all of the stops right now, to end this quickly and magnificently as he could. With his Haki exceeding to it's limit already his Mode would activate fully. Donna would sense those three on there way here, but the amount of time he had was enough. They wouldn't be able to possibly make it here unless they had broken the ceiling to falling down, but that would leave them open for attack even if they would be launching their own attack as they did this. What Dappadonna would do if this was the case was reach over and without and haste pull two pieces of a bar out. He wouldn't pull a full one but only a piece of a whole one, the length being eight inches. The other one would be of the same length but would be from the jail bar next to the first one. There being on a small minuscule gap in time between the two grabs. He hadn't turned his attention away from the falling ceiling and actually wouldn't move from his spot. As after he had grabbed his new weapons he wouldn't quickly get rid of them, launching both one after the other. The gap in between them being only a mere second. The first would be sent directly at whoever he caught his eyes on first; this person being whoever was closes to the ground, no matter by how much. The first piece of bar being able to fly through the air without being deflect or had it's flight altered by debris. The Marksmen, aided by Haki, only needing a glimpse of it's target to accurately hit them. The second though wouldn't be thrown straight but rather use the falling debris to it's advantage. The second piece of Iron bar would just ricochet of a few, three, falling debris before hitting it's mark. That mark being directly in the back of the head of the second person. Surviving the fall alone though would have it's own difficulty aside from the attacked added to it. This only goes by the slight chance that the three enemies would come from the ceiling.

"Give me that, and that two. Actually I want them all." Cappadonna would say out loud, though not to anyone at all. His speech being low and close to a mutter that only those within the cell could hear. They didn't respond back to him but just asked for him to free them, but he paid no mind to them. What he did was take and every bar from one Cell completely pulling them out whole, pulling out ten in total.  He would carry them all in one hand, his new boasted height allow him to hold them all. He would ten slam the ends on the ground as he hustled over to the center of the hell, this knocking the stone off of iron bars. Twelve prisoners would run out of the Cell and over to the only entrance to the Hell, an elevator. At this moment it was already descending down at it's set pace, the noise of it lowering being heard throughout the prison. That would be the only way for those three to enter this Hell, but I won't say they are on it. I will just say they are on their way and how they come into the Hell is how they come in, I don't control that.

Cappadonna was now within the Center of the Hell his distance away from the Elevator, being twenty meters in total. The Iron bars would be inserted into the ground one hole being made, minus one that was broken in four piece. Two in each hand. Under the presumption that the Three, or just two of them, or just one entered through the Elevator Cappadonna would attack. Or if they simply used the Elevator shaft. Throwing all of the iron pieces that he had within his right hands outward. The speed at which he launched them being at a speed not many would be able to comprehend, or even react properly to.

The Prisoners that awaited for the elevator wouldn't think twice, no matter who was in their way, to force themselves onto the Elevator being deprived of any real light for so many years and this solitude was something that they couldn't deal with this anymore. They wanted to go home. They wanted their lives back. The two four inch iron pieces that had been launched out would ricochet off of each other before they made contact with anyone, but would both make it into the Elevator. This doing the same if instead of using the Elevator one of those three had used the elevator shaft to enter. And would bounce of off the back side walls and then downward at whoever was within the Elevator, or Elevator shaft. Even though the Prisoners were eager and willing to do anything to enter the Elevator, they would only be able to do so if whoever was within would allow themselves to be beat to near death by them. Cappadonna's attack also only would go out if those had the Haki he was familiar with, well mainly the Warden and Vice Warden's Haki signature. Having been able to know it from everyone else.  These attack though only come from if certain things are met. And these attacks also aren't meant to kill the strong, but weed out the weak that claim they are strong. Just each attack either was directed at those good spots, the throat or the back of the neck, but that was because those were predictable spots. And simple maneuvers could be used to avoid them. All of this also was just to set up the stage really and nothing more.

Skills:

Tasks:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
I need a Staff NPC.

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  Maxresdefault

NPC

NPC
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  9805972e0954c9a6455854f49dae02735b8b4dad_hq

"Oh how fun, fun fun fun", a voice uttered, this voice belonged to the ever smiling, ever so happy warden of Impel Down. It had been some time since anyone had actually caused such a fuss within his domain, he had almost forgotten how great such an encounter could be. He was hardly moving fast, his large round body seemingly jiggling as he moved. Swinging the unique umbrella as he moved. Accompanied by two of his very best, the cyborg monstrosity would giggle with every movement.  Being directly above the level of Hell that the pirate king and Donna were currently in, the trio would formulate a plan……..”HAHAHAHAHA NO PLAN NEEDED” the strange Warden would say as he pushed the tip of the umbrella to the ground. This would result in a rather powerful eruption, though the release was minor it was still enough to completely decimate 15 meters of floor with such a small burst from the reject dial hidden within the brolly. Now the Vice Warden of Impel Down had predicted such a move from his superior. Knowing the crazy mind of the cybernetic freak definatly helped. Anticipating the Wardens move allowed the VA to move himself far enough away that he did not falter. As the floor crumbled he would simply sigh as he watched the Warden and RA fall. Now each unlike the Warden, RA had his haki activated, with his skill in battle and use of the Black Leg Style using the larger chunks of Debris to move around and slowing his descent was nothing but a simple matter. This also allowed him to avoid the metal objects that flew towards his throat, though he could easily use his air step capability this would be saved for the final few meters of the drop when the debris ran out to slow himself down.
The warden on the other hand would not be so lucky. His Umbrella had opened and much like an English Nanny he drifted down, slowly using his jet dials upon his feet to allow him to seem as if he was floating, a theatrical one he was. Laughing as he descended. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SUPERCALAFRIDGEALISti.....” he was cut off from whatever nonsense he was spewing by the metal rod that penetrated the right side of his throat. His eyes opened dramatically though the smile did not falter. He did allow his jet dials to halt and his incredibly heavy and rather durable body fell to the ground with  big smash, gasping dramatically until he lay still.  RA whom would land upon the ground mere seconds after the warden would be 3 meters to the wardens left and 12 meters from The Pirate King and the one whom had downed the Warden. ”Fucking hell” he uttered as he stood to face his foes. No Warden. No Vice Warden. Just him against the duo.

The Vice Warden would not be waiting around, after the duo had descended from the ceiling he too would make his move. Unlike the Warden he was not as silly. Not as dramatic and simply wants to halt any escape. That is why he would cut the only way out for those who were unable to fly or walk upon the air. The elevator doors would be easily ripped open, the elevator itself seemingly descending to the floor. It would reach its destination much quicker than planned for the quick and powerful claws of the dragon Vice Warden would slice the mechanism that held the elevator. It flew down to the level with a mighty crash, the force striking upon earthen like ground that caused even more dust and debris to blaze forward than when the roof had collapsed easily covering Donna and the Pirate king as well as RA and the “downed” warden. The dragon claw user would return to the room in which the floor had collapsed. Looking down, his haki gave him the scene but still he could only shake his head. “Bloody Warden” he uttered, though a strange smile was upon his face. He jumped. Even though he himself could not use air steps his jump was intended to take him to the wall which it did. His fingers digging in to the wall as if it were butter, allowing him to slide down without so much as a wince. Donna having released his iron bars previously, The Vice Warden would be in no danger of actually being assaulted at this point in time. Though at the time of his jump RA would be upon his hands in a handstand like motion, entire body spinning rapidly, wind erupting from his feet. His incredibly fast movements commanding the wind to bow down to his power as a 35 meter long strand of wind, 1 meter in width would burst from his feet [making two of these]. With the force he was spinning at and his feet being the release point those below his feet [the warden] and those above [RA] would be safe from the whip like wind that now sliced in to the walls upon contact following RA’s spinning movement much like that of a grass strimmer. Being close enough he intended to end this with one move, slicing both Wallace and Donna. Each of them had two sea stone cuffs intended for use [thus 6 present]. Which they would hopefully be able to utilize to capture the duo. Obviously news of abilities of Wallace and the one powering through Impel Down had been reported. They where not going to be taken down so easily. Then again the RA and The Vice Warden where not intending on going down without a fight.

skill used:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  7LCh6m1

Donna would make sure to not let any of the falling rubble land on him, but also not leave himself open to be attacked as he did this. During this he would reach out and grab two small pieces of stone that came down, they both being able to be held in his hands fully concealed. Wallace didn't move; as he still was within his cell and still chained. So, this powerful man would not be of any help to Donna during this whole thing, though he could've. Since they had came from the ceiling his planned attack would be initiated; the same way it was described in the previous post.  The attack, well one of them, were successful and one of the enemies would be taken out, but sadly not both. He felt it all fade away but something still was off, he would dwell on that at this moment though. One of his attacks were able to successfully land, ' If only two were taken out.' He would think to himself. Only Two had come from above though, and that was strange to him. The two that had descend from the ceiling were the Warden and Rear Admiral. He had turned his attention, his eyes, to that of the rear Admiral. 'So they both are using Observation Haki.' Was the thought in his head, as he wondered what he would do to take them out. One at a time is what he would just do, unless an opening to take them out simultaneously arose. The Rear Admiral, from what he could see with his Haki, began do a handstand and spin rapidly. Obviously this was them initiating some type of attack and Donna wouldn't stop them, but allow them to do this. And any attacks he sent would only take place if his counter, the reflection of an attack, had killed one.

A plume of smoke and debris would fill the area, not entirely but the area that Donna and the RA were in. It coming after the RA had sent out their attack. It was a blinding smoke that could cause someone to lose their life if an attack was thrown before as it filled the area. His Asura Mode and Kami Haki was what he was going to use to win this fight today, as that is all he had in his arsenal at this point in time. Being someone that doesn't really try that many different moves. Only going with what is useful and quick, as all should. As he, like stated before, was a Marksmen. He used pinpoint accuracy to take care of his targets, well when he is serious, and doesn't switch that up. It takes one good slip up to kill someone. Or it takes just one good opening. That is what he was going for. Until he got that his goal wasn't to get into any slug fest, even if he wasn't a weak person, but rather wait. Sending the piece of stone, which was around the size of a baseball, forward directly at the face, specifically the eye of whoever step within ten meters of him.

He saw it coming, mainly due to the aid of his Haki, and it would seem like both attacks would make contact. Each attack would be sent flying back, the speed and potency being doubled.  This not just being the piece that came at him but the whole attack. The course of the attack wouldn't be altered as it would stay at the same height it was at when fired out. Donna's goal was to have the RA kill them self with their own attack.

Skills:

NPC

NPC
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  9805972e0954c9a6455854f49dae02735b8b4dad_hq

The wide spread legs of the Rear Admiral shot upwards, shot straight in to the air as the wind rebounded. Obviously the danger sense of the haki in which he had activated warned him the second he was in danger, though this was added by the fact the wind was in the very essence a whip in which erupted from the feet of the Black Leg User. Much like a garden streamer that moved fiercely in rotation, when the whips where sent back to the user they returned on a reverse rotation, still connected to his spread legs, upon being forced upwards the whips which where rebounded yet still in his control shot upwards, with the added strength and speed from the strange ability of there foe even the most sudden change of movement changed their trajectory.

At the same time as his legs closing, his rotation stopped and he allowed his technique to falter, dropping to his shoulders and remaining upon the ground as the remainder of the whips struck the walls. This halted them from doing any damage to his allies. Quickly he moved to his feet as the Vice Warden landed upon the ground 12 meters from Donna. "What the fuck" The Rear Admiral uttered in disbelief. No movement had been made, nothing. How had this assault been halted. Quickly though the Rear Admirals leg shot outwards. A blast of air compressed, brought to life by the sheer power of the black leg users movement shot forth, a single meter in diameter, easily able to capture Donna within its range shot to strike him in the chest.

"NO DON'T" The Vice Warden shouted out too late as the attack had been released. Something strange was going on and they could not afford to play stupid. Keeping his distance the Vice Warden moved to the body of the Warden. Giving the body a push. "Enough, we need you in this battle" he said with a tone if annoyance. The body of the warden sat upwards. The metal rod still within his throat. "HAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS FUN FUN FUN. BOOMTASTIC FUNNY BUNNY" he said laughing ever so loudly as he stood up. "This guy has something protecting him, we can't reach him" The VW uttered. "HEEEHHEHEHEHEHEEE, WE SHOULD PLAY AND LAUGH AND GIGGLE, RING AROUND THE ROSES" the Warden said, nonsense was what he spoke as he stood up. His umbrella in his hand as he rose up.

"Don't touch, no touch, no touching to play" the warden uttered with his big smile as he walked forward. He even got in to the ten meter mark having activated his ken haki upon standing up. Thus when the boulder came to him, his hand simply moved to smack it away, the impact from the force of the boulder being absorbed into his hand making it simple for him to knock it off course. While at the same time as smacking the boulder away, the entire area would begin to crumble under the force of pressure oozing from the body of the warden. Would Donna be able to stand up to the force of the Hakai of kings? Now Donna was much larger than the warden due to his mode usage so the warden looked upwards. a meter from the man. "No fun" he said his voice sad though the gruesome smile was upon his face.

Spoiler:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  3553530-3823763748-Zhenc

"What is this place?" Donna would say as there was nothing around him, it was all white.

"Heaven." A voice would say as they seemed to come out of no where.

"What?!" Donna would say in shock as that made no sense, nothing had happened that he would be killed from. Well not yet.

"I'm joking, relax. It is me! Remember?" The Voice would say but Donna couldn't recognize them at all.

"No. But what happened? I was in the middle of a fight, when did I get here?" Donna would say as he would turn his attention away from the guy and try to find his way out of this place, but he wouldn't be able to go anywhere at all. This place seemed to go on for every, no end in sight.

"Well, I'll say that later. But guess who I am." The Guy would say as he would follow Donna. Being more like an annoying tag along than an Angel, or God. As Donna still kinda believed this was some place like Heaven

"Ugh, some weirdo." Donna would say as he continued to walk, not caring for the guy at all anymore. He just wanted to leave. No, he needed to leave right away.  

"No, I'm you! Actually, the 'weirdo' remark is right." The Guy would say as he jumped in front of Donna, stopping him.

"I need to get back to the fight." Donna would say as he would walk around the guy and resume walking once more. He wasn't always impatient and eager to go somewhere, but when he was it was near impossible to stop him.

He watched the attack he had sent back be sent upward, 'Skilled.' Is the only word he thought within his head as the, much stronger, attack had continued till it had made contact with the already damaged ceiling. The RA, or Black leg user, still wasn't finished though. Again an attack that wouldn't really be able to be seen came from the RA; and Donna would do the same thing he had done before. Sending it back at double it's potency, speed and power, after he had seemingly taken the attack. This attack due to it's nature shouldn't be so easily manipulated as the last and should have a large degree of difficulty to be avoided. But countering it shouldn't be that much of a problem at all, since it wasn't just one person here against Donna. That wasn't the only thing that needed to be avoid though. As the attack earlier, that had been sent upward, had hit the damaged ceiling and more of the floor would begin to break and chunks would fall down toward them all, due to the sheer size of the attack.

"Which one? Why rush?" The Guy would say. It made no sense to Donna on why this guy kept trying to stop him from continuing to go forward, but he grew really tired of him and his questions so he would stop.

"I don't know. Ugh, maybe because it is life or death?" Donna would say tell him the, usual, number one reason people usually kept fighting.

"What is wrong with death?"

"What is wrong with life?"

"You tell me."

"Well, I...I don't know." Donna would say as he honestly didn't have a good answer to the question he asked or even the question he gave. He didn't know the point life of death, as both seemed horrible to him. Life was something that was hard to most, hard for him. His past wasn't one that was full of the good things, but it wasn't full of all the bad either. But his life was something that he wouldn't want to do over again, not at all. Death though was something he yearned for a few times. But he also feared it, like most, because of what he didn't know was after it.

"No one does. Life is like a Devil Fruit." The Guy would say to Donna.

"What do you mean?" Donna would ask.

"Devil Fruits are wonderful but accursed things. On one had you gain a great power from them, well if you like it. The abilities can be great or piss poor, all depends on your imagination and drive. Just like life. As you make the best of what you got. But, a devil fruit also stops you from having a nice ol' bath or even taking a swim on the ocean! Horrible! But with death you can swim once more,

Was this real life or was this a figment of his imagination? The Warden, who had accepted to take a blow to his neck, skewered by a jail cell bar. An attack that would kill most, if not all. But he would stand as if it was nothing. As he had just take a flesh wound. But was this the real case? He had dropped both objects in his hand due to the sudden surprise of the Warden rising, due to the Vice Warden kicking him. At this time the debris from above should fall on the group. But if the Warden continued to walk forward without any care for the debris; as due to how he survived everything else he should be fine. If he would still use his King Haki Donna would see this, having the ability to see what type of Haki an individual uses.If his attack was something other than 'Presence of the Emperor' Donna would react by having the effects go back on the Warden. But if it wasn't the piece of iron he had going through his neck would be effect and begin to break and also go down. And since the iron, previously, was able to go through the neck of the Warden it should be able to go right through his body. Tearing him up on the inside till it came out and to the ground.

Skills:

NPC

NPC

Perhaps Donna would be surprised that the ability to throw ones will back at themselves would be untouched by his unique capability, Haki had no damaging effect, no physical damage nor mental damage thus being unable to be thrown back, it was simple will power over will power, such a thing could not be pushed back, could not be manipulated and thrown back. Though it would also seem Donna was uneffectedby the power of the conqurors wrath, being focused on the warden himself whom was now a meter from him as well as seemingly having the will power required to block out the assault. Those within his range would not have the same ability, even the pirate king in his weakened state would feel the pressure. The eyes of the warden gave his shock away, but that grotesque permanent smile made him seem so awful. "OOOOHOOOO, THIS IS A SURPRISE, SHOCKING SHOCKING" The warden uttered as his hand blurred.

Wind burst from the wardens feet, propelling the round body forward that last meter, the hand tat had blurred outstretched, now his hand would make contact with the body of Donna first, or more so the unique item meant to halt devil fruit power would make contact first. This meant if contatc was made the mode and all other df power held by Donna would become nullfiied, while the power of the jet dial and enhanced body of the warden would be enough to topple the male over, placing the warden, the seastone cuff in his right hand and the wardens body directly on top of Donna if successful. His left hand pointed directly under the chin of Donna, the grotesque smile of the warden now directly face to face with the terror if Impel Down. "Tut Tut, breaking my prison, should go boom boom" the warden uttered. As heuttered his haki lifted allowing the Rear Admiral and Vice Warden to run over and attempt to put seastone cuffs on Donna's hands and his legs. While the Warden remained ontop, simply smiling towards his face.

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
edit marker

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Crumble. Crumble. Crumble.

It seemed not everything could be reflected back, at his current level. Maybe in the future something as abstract as willpower could be reflected. Or it may not be able to due to the real nature of this Devil Fruit. That though didn't matter as there were a few things that could be reflected but hadn't been picked up on by others, at all.  It all had come down now and no one had even tried to avoid the falling rubble, that would kill most on impact. The only small safe spot being avoided by everyone. The attack from earlier, the first to be reflected by Donna, had been altered. The Rear Admiral, or Black leg user, has changed the course of the attack that surely would've killed them upward at the already damage ceiling. If it was at the same power it was when the Rear Admiral had first fired it the damage it would due to the structure of the ceiling might've been lesser. But that wasn't the case. Due to attack being reflected back the attacks power had been pushed to newer heights and the damage it would cause to all crumble. Making the only real safe places the Jail cells, which only Donna was close to. Everyone else who hadn't chosen to take cover or at least put up a defense to lessen the damage would be crushed. Though, the Warden had proven his body was extremely durable and he would alone would be able to withstand anything that came from above; and would be able to easily go through all that was in his way. This though wasn't the only danger some of them faced. As the Rear Admiral would be in the worst predicament. It would be too late for them to try and avoid the attack now. The blunt damage not only would be greater than before. As they didn't even try to avoid the attack. But what really kept them from being able to really react to these attacks was the Haki the Boss of this Prison was using. It making it too late for them get away from anything that would be sent their way.  

He was pressed for time. The Warden had jetted toward him at alarming speeds and reflecting would too much of a hassle. As he wouldn't be able to kill this thing that way, not at all. 'You aren't all...whatever you are. You must have something still human about you.' Was the thought within the mind of Donna. The speed of the Warden was tremendous, especially for his size. But Donna couldn't let that intimidate him, that monster still was nothing compared to him. The Marksmen could perceive the man, even at this speed, and would see how he would outstretch one of his arms. Something was within it, but he didn't know what. Regardless he wouldn't allow himself to be touched by that man, not at all.

What he had around him was absolutely nothing at all, so throwing anything conventional was out of the question. There was only one thing he could do. As quickly as he could, as if he was throwing something, he would outstretch his own, right, hand. Keeping all his fingers straight to make his hand like at a point like a spear. He wouldn't do this though until he lowered his body, this to avoid the contact with the Warden's hand, or well hands. That wasn't the only reason for ducking either. He would outstretch his right hand, simultaneously, as he ducked enough to avoid contact. He would use the momentum of the Warden and also his strentgh to send his right hand directly through the disgusting mouth of the Warden. He would be able to push the piece of Iron that was within his throat, though that was the aim. The iron since it was able to cause damage before continued to do so as it was pushed.

As the Warden continued to move forward, or even if he stopped, Donna would go forward. This was to make sure that when his hand began to go down his throat. And as quickly as the Warden had charge in had he been killed. As due to the length of Donna he would be able to pierce the beast's heart.  Going straightforward without a care in the world was not always the best thing, and this was talking about Donna. This was his last ditch effort honestly, as he wouldn't be able to keep this up for very long. But even if something would be used, from the mouth of the Warden, to try and stop Donna he wouldn't stop. He may lose an arm but due to the how the Warden came flying forward at his top speed, aided by a Dial, he wouldn't be able to stop right away. That wasn't the end though as both of them still were within the danger zone of the falling ceiling, and as this exchanged occurred they would be crushed.

Skills:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

ooc: 48hr ._.

Contact would be made and his hand, no whole forearm, would be travel deep down the Warden's Throat. And from the momentum of the Warden along with Donna moving forward as well he you pierce the heart. And the Warden would drop all that was within his hands. There wasn't much he could do after that though, as at this time they would be covered in the falling debris. Pinning them both to the ground from the sheer weight of the debris. Stuck they where. They though were in a better condition then the Rear Admiral as well as the Vice Warden. One having already been wounded, or killed, from their attack being sent back. The added debris would crush them like ants. Whilst the Vice Warden, who hadn't suffered any damage prior, would suffer this once and it would prove fatal. Crush as well. Death was floating around like an contagious plague. Donna though wouldn't die here, not today. And as he laid their the pain he had been stricken with gave him power, and no longer would be pinned. Nor would his hand be stuck inside the body of the Warden, or now just a hunk of scrap metal. He would expand and with this added height he would be able to pull push everything off of him. He would first through remove his hand, due to expanding, had this would push many of his intricate parts against his lung, puncturing it. Though, due to the Warden's heart being already crushed death had already consumed him.  Donna would then pull his hand out of the Warden's body. And then it would begin.

He did whatever he had to do to get himself out of the tight place he was in, and finally he was free. Above the rubble and the last man standing, even though he didn't feel any honor from his win. He though didn't care, at this moment, as he wanted to be done with all of this as it had taken a great deal of his time.

"What was the point of this again?" He would say to himself as he would look at his hand. He had completely forgotten the whole reason for all of this, and was lost once again. He did though know that this wasn't over, not at all. He had a bad feeling that something was going to be coming next, that he couldn't deal with. It wasn't these three though, as he couldn't sense them with his Haki anymore. They had passed and there was no coming back for them at all.

All the Prisoners on Level Six that were in their cells, where fine at this moment. Though blocked in and would probably die soon, if this rubble would be cleared away.

Skills:

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
It would seem the warden had misanticipated, perhaps if he had not tried to be commical he would have had a better chance, not expecting such a reaction the titanium body split apart. Now heres whats interesting, within his short hands he held seastone cuffs, with such a gigantic body ducking to avoid the cuffs would be such an interesting tactic but apparently it was managable through some unknown feat of miracles. Though the fact that as he continued moving to allow his body to be ripped open the debris would collide with the duo which by any logical means would have th much larger man fall, fall unto the seastone cuffs that would have been dropped upon the death of the warden. The other two also succumbed tot he debris, the Black leg user dying while the Vice Warden was placed into unconciousness.

Now of course with sea stone hindering his powers, because with the debris him falling under the weight which previously could K.O people. Enhanced by the fact that upon contact with the seastone all his fruits powers would be nullified forcing him in to a state of ehaustion, their would be nothing protecting him from the debris thus more than likely being capable of ending his life, not to mention pieces of metal from the broken body of the warden being pushed down upon his own body and hand. Essentially the fallen debris had taken everyone out.....

but alas the seastone cuffs were dropped and covered by one of the larger rocks that struck the ground first, saving this man from losing everythign. Fates funny that way.

VW unconcious
RA dead
Warden dead.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum