One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
devil - To be a Pirate King [Devil Fruit Arc task]  - Page 2 Tumblr_np9t4eBHNt1rfx24fo1_500

8,127/8,000

"You did well." Donna even though he was familiar with the voice couldn't shake away the uneasy presence that came along with it. The pressure alone from it was able to make him just freeze in terror. And he had just fought the Warden, and the others, so this was something menacing. Something he couldn't drop his guard on, well wished he hadn't. As after getting out from under the rubble he would release his mode, to allow his body to rest. And that is when IT had come. Quickly, he had gotten into a fighting stance but it was too late. He felt it only after he had seen the beast before him.

"R-roshi?" He would say as he began to fall forward, his eyes growing heavy before shutting completely. Daniels Bloom or better known through the world as Cappadonna had been taken out with one blow. The Man to do this being the one who put him up to this whole plot.

Earlier, before the fighting had began. Roshi would disappear from the side of Donna, but Donna didn't pay much mind to this. The Man did this each time they had been together. The other times though were to keep out of sight so that he couldn't be chased around or attacked by any of the Jailers, or lord forgive the Warden. A coward at first glance, but that wasn't the case at all. He had just been buying his time till he had the right moment to attack, and also had been preparing for this. He wasn't sure if Donna would be able to kill the Warden, and the Elites with him, but he knew he could weaken them. Or well just the Warden as that man was the only aim of Roshi.

During all of the fighting Roshi had left to the storage area of the prisoner, where the Guards kept the food. Not the food they gave to the prisoners, but their food. Just like everyone else here he had been just given scarps or nothing at all, and he needed a large sum of energy. He did though have to go through the weaklings, but that was simple, and he even told one to get help. This not to draw attention to himself, but to bring forth his true prey. So, he had begun to feast and would eat everything. Devouring the food things that he hadn't had in years, truly put a smile on his face. But, during this he had run into a bit of trouble. He though knew that this man would come though, and was ready.

"Head Jailer David, finally. I was getting bored eating alone." Roshi would say as he continued to eat, not even looking over at David who had been the only Head Jailer that was alive still, and the only strong Jailer here that wasn't off to fight Donna. He though wasn't off to fight because he had been wounded greatly and was recovering, but he couldn't allow a Prisoner to just do what they wanted. Even if he was hurt. The Warden told him not to fight Donna with them, but he could fight this man.

"I am not here to eat, so Ill ask you this once. Get back to your cell, prisoner. Or face execution. " David would say as he wold stand there. He was ready for anything, and his Devil Fruit was active. The King of all Beasts stood their at his best, or well the best he was going to get at this moment.

"Wrong answer. " Roshi would say as he would lift up a fruit, but before he would eat it he would seem to vanish. David would be confused and activate his Haki, but he wouldn't be able to react to what he would sense. And he would fall forward, dead. What happened doesn't matter as those who would see this move wouldn't be bale to comprehend it at all.

"Phase two, Complete." Roshi would say as he would leave from the Kitchen, and would sink his teeth into the fruit. He would now he heading to Level Six to end all of this, moving as quickly as he could and without being seen.

"MOVE ALL OF THIS SHIT!" Would be heard form the previous Pirate King, Wallace not liking his current situation. He would use the key, that he took from Donna earlier, to unshackle himself. He didn't plan on escaping, but he didn't plan on suffocating either. So, he would break one of his bars, in a way that it could simple be put back into place, and would hold it out. "Grow." And strange he would push all the debris outward, and away from his cell. Not caring for the others, not even Donna. Donna though wouldn't die from this and had just jumped into the air to avoid the moved rubble. Wallace would then place his bar back into it's place.

"Watch it." He would say as he would land on the ground. Now we are back at the present. After Donna would say Roshi's name, Roshi would begin. Within a second everything would be fixed, as if nothing happened. Everything being fixed, the ceiling above and even the elevator. He couldn't fix the Warden, nor the Rear Admiral. And he would let the Vice Warden sleep.

"I thought you were dead, Old Man." Wallace would say, commenting on Roshi.

"You are the only one that is going to die soon, the Mark of Death is upon you, Wallace my boy.  But I can't talk for long, I came from something." ANd with that Roshi would rush over to the Warden, and reach into his body and remove something. It wasn't his core as the Warden was different from other Cyborgs and still had his heart. What Roshi would grab would be a box, and then he would also go over to Donna and snatch the key from around his neck. He wouldn't open his box but he would just leave, flying up the elevator shaft and making his way out of the Prison. And the treasure, Devil Fruit, Roshi was after was now in his hands and he could once again return back home. Back home to Skypiea.

Donna would awaken, and he would be pissed. "GIVE ME THAT KEY WALLACE!" Donna would say as he would literally bust into the cell of Wallace and snatch the key he had. He would then make his way back outside into the center of the room.

"I HAVE KILLED THE WARDEN! I WILL FREE YOU ALL, UNDER ONE CONDITION! FIND THAT BASTARD THAT KNOCKED ME OUT! AND I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU! AND KILL ANYONE YOU WISH!" Donna was blinded in rage, but the other prisoners didn't care. This was their chance to go free. They cheered for him and he did it. Cappadonna would would free every prisoner in LEVEL SIX. Would they do what he asked of them, most probably wouldn't. Some did though have honor and would want to use Donna in the future, for their own gain. Seeing as he took out the Warden on his own, and showed many strange abilities.

"Idiot." Is all Wallace could say as he just watched. He din't lose much respect for Donna, he just wished the guy used his head. Known of them would come back here, even if they did kill Roshi, if they even could. What Donna had just did was make himself a Enemy of the World Government. As these monsters, Wallace included, are the worst. They are the people that are erased from history due to what they have done.

"I won't allow it." The Vice Warden would awake, finally. And he stood at the entrance to the elevator, "You all will be....EXECUTED!" Is all he would say to start the battle between him and countless prisoners, including Donna. The fighting would go on for hours, and the Vice Warden would fail. He would only be able to kill a third of the prisoners that tried to escape, and would only be able to knock out Donna. Not killing him as someone would need to be put as the face of this tragedy. Not for the public but for the high-ups.  

These events, at Impel down, had taken a month before the Buster Call at jaya Island. "Yah, know. Without me you wouldn't know anything about the outside world." Donna would say as he would stare up at the ceiling of his cell.

"Ugh, shuuut up. Without you the odds of getting freed were good, now they are a bit horrible. " Wallace would say to Donna, who now goes by Sun Ra. After Sun Ra had lost to the Vice Warden he was thrown into the cell with Wallace, as both needed to have a constant eye on them. Two Guards at their cell at all times.

"Come on now, it isn't all that bad. When whoever is coming, comes, the fight would be amazing sauce!!" Sun Ra would tell Wallace, but that remark would only make the Pirate King sigh. He had spent too much time with Sun Ra, and this guy has begun to be unbearable.

"How did you grow so much hair back anyway? And why do you look more younger?" Wallace would ask as he would sit against the wall.

"Well, all this time I've had nothing to do. So I slowly began to heal myself, even though with these chains that has begun to get harder and harder. Seastone is so annoying! I told them I wouldn't cause a fuss anymore, but they still put them on me." Sun Ra would tell Wallace. He had calmed down after what had all happened and he also forgot about Roshi, and what that old man did to him. It was only because of the heat of the moment that he had freed so many of the prisoners, he didn't even want to. But, what was done was done.

"Wallace."

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could've been a Pirate King?"

"Where is this coming from?"

"I don't know. I've talked with you a lot and you used to be one, so I wonder if i'm good enough."

"Well, I honestly couldn't tell you pal. I didn't even notice I had become Pirate King till people started calling me it. I don't really see it as anything. I just did what I wanted with my friends, and didn't let anyone get in the way of that. Whether it be other Pirates or the Marines, I did what I wanted. Even if it wasn't the right thing. But, to answer your question. Anyone could be Pirate king." Wallace would tell Sun Ra.

"Ugh, that is kinda a lame answer." Sun Ra would respond. "I do that now. Well, I used to."

"hehe, Then you already are one yah idiot." Wallace would retort.

"Tch! Don't play with me, Red head. Anyone can do what they want. But it takes something else to get recognized by everyone as Pirate King. Knowing you. You are probably oblivious to what you did to gain you that status." Sun Ra would tell him.

"Nah, I was just the best guy around. Shit, I still am." Wallace would arrogantly say as he would stand to his feet. Striking , what he thought was, a cool pose.

"But you are in jail." Sun Ra would tell him, popping his bubble.

"Still the best." Wallace would quickly retort, not letting Sun try to get him down.

"But you lost a fight to get put in here. Like lost it really badly to, if I'm not mistaken. Shit, I read it in the News Coo. " Sun Ra would say again his dagger like words cutting deep at Wallace's pride.

"So did you." Wallace would jump to the offensive as to not let himself be the only victim of a beaten pride.

"Not the point." Sun Ra would say, a bit irritated at that remark. He didn't mind throwing shade, but he hated it when it was thrown back at him. He couldn't just let Wallace's remark go. So he would stand up to his own feet, to show he wasn't going to be backing down on this, not at all.

"Well, the point is. I am still the best, and always will be." Wallace would say with a smirk on his face. He felt the tide of this verbal battle shifting into his favor.

"But y-" Sun Ra would have his speech cut short as Wallace would place a finger on his chest. Though Wallace had to look up at the bigger Sun Ra, he wouldn't back down, not at all.

"I don't wanna hear it, shut up the fuck up. You lost worse than I did." Wallace would say poking Sun Ra in the chest now.

"I lost on purpose. I wouldn't be able to steer a ship if I killed the Vice Warden, nor can I swim. Our loses aren't the same." Sun Ra would say. He had been waiting for this moment to say this, and it was at the perfect time. Just looking at Wallace' face he could tell the man was mad.

"Shut the fuck up, Cappadonna." Wallace would say.. That being the only thing he had on his mind.

"Sun Ra." Sun Ra would say, correcting Wallace.

"What?" Wallace was confused for a bit. He had forgotten that Sun Ra changed his name like a week ago, for no apparent reason.

"My new name, which I told you already, is Sun Ra. Don't call me Cappadonna." Sun Ra would tell Wallace. He knew Wallace didn't forget and he was just saying that to be an ass. As Wallace was the one to help him come up with it. They both, at that time, thought it was a pretty cool name.

"Weirdo." Wallace would say. Purposely to get a rise out of Sun Ra.

"What you say!? WANNA FIGHT!? I'D KILL YOU!" Sun Ra would say has he as the first to lose their cool.

"No point. You'd. Lose. Cause. I'm. The. Best. Idiot." Wallace would say. Saying each word as if he was talking to a mere child who had a hard time understanding things.

"And. I'm. Going. To. Kick. Your. Ass." Sun Ra would say as he would mock how Wallace spoke to him. The Guards outside the cell didn't say anything, as they were a bit afraid. Those two have a reputation that put fear into many, if not everyone they came across. And with them being so full of energy; especially with the cell being made of Seastone was scary.  

Their petty exchange would go on for hours, until they stopped and laughed at the whole thing. Both of them were losers and a lose is a lose, no matter how it happened. They knew this and would one day try to makeup for it. One thing was certain though these two lonely bastard became friends in their short time together. Both knew that when the fighting started again one of them wouldn't make it out, as they just had to fight. Not out of spit or anything of that nature. But because they wanted to really see which was the strongest out of the two. First though they would need to get out of their Seastone cell.

Task :

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum