One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Building Dreams  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Building Dreams  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Building Dreams  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Building Dreams  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Building Dreams  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Building Dreams  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Building Dreams  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Building Dreams  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Building Dreams  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Building Dreams  Empty Building Dreams Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Building Dreams  Tumblr_on10654QhO1qctkd3o1_1280

Meiji Shiranui Task:

OOC: This topic will also serve as our groups founding. I'll be setting up how the topic will role in my first IC post, the one after this. I don't have any does or don'ts I just wanted, anyone who join the topic, to get along and have fun. Also the two Pirates, Meji & Asure, don't kill them. I'll explain why IC.

2Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

[/center]

The Sea Train would come to a complete stop, before it would reach it's destination. A Marine ship, battle ship, was what caused them to no longer move. Tenzen would tense up as this wasn't something he was aware of, not at all. Quickly he would stand to his feet. He wouldn't tell everyone to get ready for combat, as that wasn't needed. Tenzen was a Marine and Anubis was a Celestial Dragon, so they wouldn't be in any danger from this Marine vessel. Tenzen though just wanted to understand what was going on, as after they had stopped he glanced outside the window. The Marine ship wasn't the only one in this area, as there were many more. It didn't take any time at all for the Sea Train to be boarded. It would be swarmed with Marines in minutes, and they were on edge. You could just tell from their facial expressions, these men had seen some stuff. And that begged the question on what has happened here.

Due to Tenzen standing up one of the Marines would put his gun at him. "SIT DOWN!" The Marine would yell as he edged closer and closer with his rifle.

"Relax, I am a Marine." Tenzen would quickly state, to give the man some insurance.

"IF SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COME TO THIS PLACE VIA SEA TRAIN! THE SEA TRAIN HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO COME TO THE ISLAND OF DREAMS FOR THREE YEARS NOW!" He would exclaim, and that would shock Tenzen. But it would also put two and two together. As the man who sold them the tickets only did so because Anubis was a Celestial Dragon.

"We were given permission to use the Sea Train due to the Celestial Dragon Anubis White requesting it. That is why." Tenzen would say hopefully that would calm the Marine, but it wouldn't. And the Marine was about to fire, as he felt Tenzen was just lying more and more. But Tenzen would be saved.

"Halt! What he says is true, lower your weapon. " The man to say this was none other than Vice Admiral Cartie. As he had received word that a Celestial Dragon was heading here. "I'm sorry for the way you all where treated, after we search the ship we will take you onto one of our vessels and explain the situation." Cartie would tell Tenzen. It would take them around a hour to fully check the whole Sea Train, for anything contraband. They didn't find anything but there were around ten others that weren't with the Celestial Dragon's party. Those ten individuals would be taken to a completely different ship than the Celestial Dragon's party. As they would be interrogated on why they were coming here.  

Only a select few from the Celestial Dragons party would head to the main ship, Cartie's ship, to have a talk. Everyone else will be taken to another ship, that was recently taken from some pirates. Tenzen would be one of the people that went to Cartie's ship, Anubis was welcomed to come but didn't have to. As Tenzen was there because he was head of the Celestial Dragon's security.

"So what is the situation with this place? Why are your men on edge?" Tenzen would ask. They would have this talk on the deck of Cartie's ship.

"Three years ago we were set here to take care of some nuisances. But, due to a variety of things, that endeavor fell through and we are still on the hunt for him and his men. With jaya being annihilated a flood of pirates that escaped came here.  But that isn't the only problem we've had over the years. As the wave of carnage that Oceanus did in the Holy Land traveled all the way here, and we have a problem with Fishman also.

But that wasn't it as some dirty Revs have started to come out and sabotage our ships and bases. So we had to shut down the Sea Train so that not only more won't come, but so we can save others from coming here as well. This place has turned into a absolute hell, and recently Meji has shown up again, so there is also that. So we are on edge for good reason.

I tell you all of this so that you will turn back, and not put the Celestial Dragon in harms ways. As it seems their kind is being targeted, and I can't guarantee I can protect him. We are even trying to save a few located here."
Carite would tell Tenzen. This was his way of having Tenzen heading somewhere else.

"I see." Tenzen would place his hands in his pockets and walk over to the side of the ship, and gaze outward. This place was the Island of Dreams, a place where dreams should come true. So Tenzen would get a idea, something he hadn't thought of before and that was change. He could change all of this for the better. Not just for the marines but anyone that wanted to come here. "I don't think we'd leave this place, even with hearing that. And I am a man that takes the safety of my Celestial Dragon seriously. But, I think I can help...no. I know that we can help." Tenzen would walk back over to Cartie.

"Leave Meji to me. You focus on the biggest threat we have presently. All I ask is that we can borrow any spare men you have. They don't have to be the best, anyone would do. But can we go somewhere private? So just you and I can talk more about this? " Tenzen would. Cartie would agree and they would head to quarters, his first mate would also come along.

What they would talk about is exactly how they would handle this. And also so that Tenzen can understand more about Meji, as well as the small details about what is going on here. They'd have their meeting for around thirty minutes before Tenzen would come out cheesing. The Celestial Dragon's party would be allowed to do as they pleased as long as Tenzen took care of Meji. Where they be taken to, as these talks was held on a marine vessel, would be the Island west of the main Island. There they would be a Marine base where they can gather supplies for their task. Those people not affiliated with the Celestial Dragon's party would be allowed to go to that same Island or head back to where they came via the Sea-train. Also a few Marines from the main ship would be allowed to join the Celestial Dragon's party, and also some that where at the base could join in as well. Tenzen would wait outside the base as he was ready for the adventure. He also was here so that if anyone had any questions for him, they could ask him.

3Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Fri May 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

Don't Play

God of Destruction

The train had came to a sudden stop which cause the Celestial Dragon body to jolt forward a few inches. Unfortunately sudden stop had awoken Anubis from his slumber which was a fatal mistake. Due to the violent stop it had put Anbuis in a bad mood to be honest that doesn't take much to do.

Unfortunately any foolish person who dare cross them will weep the recuperation of a piss off Celestial Dragon. It didn't take long for the marines to lock down the SeaTrain unfortunately majority of the marine official look on edge. Currently the seating chart was Tenzen,Cipher Pol Agent, and Anubis was in the middle. So in other words Tenzen was sitting closest to the window, and the Cipher Pol agent was sitting near the ale. As for other members of the Celestial Dragon party well the main ones sat directly behind Celestial dragon and they are none other then Grey, Quest, and Gearo There was approximately a one meter gap between them giving each party space to move around. As the Tenzen stood up he was greet by rifles which at first didn't bother Anubis it wasn't until the rude tone of this particular marine that cause Anbuis face expression to tense up.

It was smart on Tenzen part to attempt to claim them down by stating that he is a fellow marine. But that seems to fell to death ear as the anxious marine replied to Tenzen plea that was the last straw. The Celestial Dragon body had lean to the left towards Cipher Pol Agent the movement would look he had fainted. But in reality it was Anubis who position his body into the Cipher Pol body unfortunately the result of this would cause the Cipher Pol Agent to catch his superior it was at this time that Anubis had whisper into the agent ear saying. ,"That bastard hand that pointed at my Tenzen! There hand must be cut off how dare he point his weapon at my loyal guard. See to it." The tone of this sentence was low so only those with keen hearing could pick it up, and it was only loud enough for the Cipher Pol Agent to heard . The Agent nodded in approval. After the marine official pretty much ask him why Tenzen came Tenzen had replied state the reason unfortunately that didn't look like that didn't work.

Which had ultimately pretty much pissed off the already tense marine lucky before they fired at Tenzen the Vice Admiral had clear up the situation upon his arrival. Unfortunately that wasn't enough that marine who point his weapon at Tenzen was going to lose an arm tonight or later on today. As Anubis is a man of his word well in this case a minkmen. When the time came Anubis had follow Tenzen to the flag ship he didn't really care about the conversation he would pretty much support Tenzen statements. As they did only come to this island to deal with Meji, and how they will deal only time will tell.

Prior to there arrival here Anbuis had arrange only 50 of his Cipher Pols agents to come the rest was station at Trost awaiting for there superior return. Now when the marine vessel docked the Celestial Dragon party was told to regroup outside the marine base as did Anubis, Grey, Quest, 50 Cipher Pol Agents and Gearo did after they had gather there supplies for this assignment.

{I look like my Face Claim. I am 10 feet tall with an 2- 1.5 meter tail and etc}

4Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Fri May 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

[/center]

A Marine lost his arm this day for angering a Celestial Dragon.  

"Hmm, it'll be a couple of hours before low tide." Tenzen would say to himself, as that is when they would move out. As when low tide comes this place will look more like a whole island, instead of three clustered ones. Well, this is what Tenzen was told by Vice Admiral Cartie. He was told many other things but those would be revealed later down the road when they are needed.

As he leaned against the side of the Building, he had many things going on around his mind. Mainly about how they would deal with him. As honestly speaking he isn't at fought that much, well for being this angry. As that was all the young man was, angry. Tenzen wanted to talk to him and sway him somehow, but that didn't mean he didn't want to fight Meji. Tenzen planned on fighting the boy to see if he truly is strong, and deserves a second chance.  

"I should stop talking as if i'm still an Old man." Tenzen would say as he would notice he was considering Meji a boy while at the same time his age was reverted back at least twenty years. So those two might even be the same age right now. Tenzen would stretch and move forward, stopping after taking four steps. The Marine Base on this island was located in the center of the Island, just so it is clarified. Tenzen would remove his katana from it's sheath and hold the broken blade up.

'Maybe I should stop playing around and live up to the title I was given.' Tenzen would say as he watch the sun hit this golden blade. This blade was nothing of any true value, to a Samurai. Vanity is all it was and Tenzen needed to not be involved with such things. He needed to ascend to a higher level.

"Why don't you fix it? Don't you have the other half?" Gearo would ask seemingly coming out of nowhere.

"Huh? Maybe someday." Tenzen would tell him.

5Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat May 13, 2017 5:37 am

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi sighed, looking up from the small pot of water she was using to experiment with a toxin, as she was being called by Graver, the catfish fishman, "You better head up stairs, Vice Admiral Cartier is asking for you, seems he wants you." he said as he pointed, "Also could you please, stop brewing things in my kitchen?"

Limi sighed, "Maybe, once I get a burner for my quarters." she replied smiling at the fishman, as she carefully chills her project and puts it in the ice box. She waved goodbye to Graver as she headed quickly to her room, grabbing her short blade, and throwing on her single lab coat, over her uniform. she quickly straightens her uniform, making sure her hat is on her ears sticking out through them as she belts on her blade before heading up through the base to the Vice Admiral's office. she entered and saluted. she stood at attention and held the pose till the Vice Admiral looked up. (I don't know if I can write for the Vice Admiral, Can't find rules on it, so pushing forward, just marking the place to delete and continue from just in case)

"At ease Private," Cartier says, looking at Limi, probing her, "I'm sending you to aid the Celestial Dragon, you'll be reporting to the man who is guarding him, a man named Tenzen, Any Questions?"

"No Sir" Limi Replied as she saluted again,

"Good, they should still be at the base, go now." the Vice Admiral said as he dismissed her.

Limi was out of the office as quick as she could be. she took a deep breath, as she paused moment to ponder the order she was given. "Why me, I'm just a private,
is it just run of the mill guard duty? or does he want to get rid of me, or is it because of that?
she pondered as she wandered towards the gate she was instructed to meet the Celestial Dragon's entourage. her mind was jolted back to reality as she was stopped by a couple of people who demanded to know her business, She saluted, "Private Miziro Limi, Sent to report to Tenzen. She said, as she held the pose as she waited for a response

Last edited by Lunermist on Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat May 13, 2017 7:56 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

Don't Play

God of Destruction

{Gonna Note 50 Cipher Pol was provide by Site if you wondering where they came from it is apart of Celestial Dragon perks.}

The Cipher Pol was gather around the marine base about 10 meters from the building formation awaiting for the orders of there superiors. The weather of The Island of Dream was fairly calm, and peaceful. There was a bit clouds in the sky so it was enough for Tenzen to utilize his Ito Ito no mi flight abilities .

At this time that wasn't important what was important is the future adventure the Celestial Dragon forces gonna take. The though of combat had excited Anubis maybe he would be allowed to fight in today . But knowing Tenzen he would rather die then to allow his lord to fight. More importantly Anubis had a string of plans he need to set in motion but first is attaining the resources that Meji have to offer, and undoubtedly it seek a stable income, and finally large sum of land to support his goals .

For now Anubis was sitting in a wooden chair that Grey had provide for his superior to sit while they await for the remaining solider to gather for the debriefing Tenzen gonna give the squad. While Anubis wait he was pondering on future schemes unfortunately his trained of though was interrupt by a familiar voice otherwise known as Quest.

The individual seems to be carrying a file that he was reading a file that Anubis have gave him prior to this trip. He have been reviewing the file since they left Trost now that they have some free time Quest though it would be a good time to address the file now. "Um Lord Anubis is this what you command of me?" Anubis had ponder on Quest statement for a few seconds then nodded his head in approval. With that Quest had nodded his head in approval as he said,"Very Well Lord Anubis I shall leave right away for Alabasta in 1 week time I shall gather all the information about the island, and it inhabits." With that Quest had dismissed himself back into the marine base for transport help for his new assignment. As Quest left shorty after a bunny appeared a very energetic bunny who introduce herself loud enough for one of the members of The Arc organization to address her.

Building Dreams  10334107
The member known as Grey had cut her off in mid sentence at the word report. He had said ,"Fall in with the rest of the Agents in formation Tenzen gonna start soon."He had hope that Vice Admiral wasn't sending no fodders for this assignment after all this squad was about to embark on an assignment for the capture of Meji, and his subordinates. Grey attire was an animals mask, and weird padding look armor directly on his back was an tanto. As for Anbuis his ears had alert him of the approaching enity{bunny} you would have to be a fool not to hear the marine official large steps.

As of now Gray was against the wall a few meters away from Tenzen, and Gearo . He was still close enough to see the arriving Bunny and stood directly behind Anubis truly today was going to be an interesting day. Indeed but how long they was going to wait was up to Tenzen, and Anubis.

{Quest have Exited }

Gearo:

Gray:

Quest:

7Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat May 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Tenzen would begin to explain to Gearo what he would be needed to do. As the operation was about to begin shortly, Tenzen needed Gearo to be at his best. And for that to happen he would need to known the plan Tenzen had.

This was something that was going to need to be nipped in the butt right away. There was a reason that Marine was assigned to them. Tenzen would sheath his sword and begin to walk over, pushing through anyone that was in his way.

"You are no one's boss here." Tenzen would say to Gray, before he would turn his attention down to Miziro. Tenzen didn't want any Marine to come here and feel like they were out of place, or didn't belong. he wouldn't want that for anyone that he was going to have tag along with him. He had even promised this to Vice admiral Cartie.

"Private Limi, I'm glad you could join us. Say by my side at all times." Tenzen would tell her, as this was for her safety. He didn't want anyone picking on the low ranking Marine, as that could happen. Tenzen would then look around, this was everyone for right now. And if anyone else wanted to join them they'd have to catch up.

"Okay, so it seems everyone is here!" Tenzen would say speaking louder than he did when talking to Limi. As he wanted everyone our here to hear him. " WE MOVE OUT NOW! I WANT YOU AGENTS TO SURROUND ANUBIS, LIMI, AND I. GEARO WILL LEAD THE WAY WHILST GRAY WILL COVER OUR REAR.  SO GET IN FORMATION!"  Tenzen would say as he would up the intensity. These are the only people he will order around, as those are the only ones that need to be told what to do.

"Private Limi do you have anything you'd wish to ask me?" Tenzen would ask her, as everyone got into formation. Due to their location they would be able to arrive to the spot Meji was last known to be in a couple of hours. That is though if they didn't meet any resistance before then. Tenzen wanted to asked Limi many questions as to get her point of view of things going on, but he would just ask a few at a time to not overwhelm her.

8Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat May 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi blinked as a man in an animal mask, cut her off mid sentence, telling her to get in formation. She was about to do so, but a Samurai walked over and reprimanded the man in the mask, using the name Gray. Then the Samurai turned and welcomed her to the mission. he informed her that he wanted her at his side. By the way he spoke and the fact that the others listened to his orders marked this man as the one most likely to be Tenzen.

"Yes Sir," Limi responded, the young mink girl moving to stand a few feet behind him as he started to speak. As he commanded everyone's attention she waited patiently for him to order her to do something, but he continued. He commanded the agents to surround her, himself, and a man named Anubis, so is Anubis the celestial dragon? She pondered, before Tenzen turned and asked her if she had any questions. "Is Anubis the Celestial Dragon?" She asked, as she paused for the answer before she added a second question, "What do you want my priority to be?"

As she listened to Tenzen's response, she gazed out at the agents, but due to her short stature, she could not see over the agents, but she could definitely see the 3 meter tall Mink, she paused, wondering who this mink could be, and why he stood so important over the rest of the agents.

Why was I chosen, I'm not the best fighter, was it because of my defensive skills? or was it because the Vice Admiral wants to get rid of me? I know I have been busy with my research, but I haven't broken any rules or disobeyed any orders. I haven't offended anyone, failed any inspections, or seriously injured anyone recently. I haven't miss any roll calls, or exploded the kitchen, or poisoned the crew, or filled a room with snow... Well I guess I can see why he'd want to have me out of the base, I seem to cause problems, where ever I go. Hopefully I can make myself useful to these visitors so they'll put in a good word for me, I can advance, and be moved to an admiral's crew, rather then just an Island posting.

Last edited by Lunermist on Tue May 16, 2017 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total

9Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat May 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

Don't Play

God of Destruction

Grey had sigh he didn't wish to start a conflict with Tenzen as he remember Lord Anubis words while they was on Trost. So he decide to let Tenzen comment roll over his shoulders as if it he never spoke to him. The objective for this mission wasn't told to them as of yet but he was sure whatever it was could handle it.Well an portion of the assignment was reveal while there was on the ship that was something about this guy name Meji. If Quest was here he would be able to tell them about this Meji guy unfortunately he left on an assignment for Lord Anubis which kinda bug him that he wasn't given a task worthy of his attention.

Soom after Tenzen have issue orders for the Cipher Pol Agent to surround Tenzen, Limi, and the Celestial Dragon Anubis. Unfortunately he was order to the rear of the formation to provide cover. What Tenzen didn't know is that both Gearo, and Grey know how to use Haki which would greatly help them in there time in conflict.

As everyone took there position Anbuis was approximately 1 meter to the left of Tenzen his height had allow him to see his surrounding fairly good. As no Cipher Pol agent was taller then 8 feet which was good thing for Anbuis not sure about the rest of the people. Currently Anubis mind was pondering the upcoming events that shall unfold in this meeting with Meji unfortunately anything could happen.

But Anubis wasn't scare he was only slightly paranoid of potential threats . But for now he leave it up to his personal guards to handle any situation that was under him, and his position as a Celestial Dragon. The Celestial Dragon attire consist of a simple pair of blue silk joggers that has a black sash with  white, and orange diamond decorations the trimming of sash is a bright yellow color. Just above the sash is a dark blue belt that the sash is attached to.

Along each of his  forearms are four gold bracelets, and on his left ear is a single gold earring. Within his silk blue jogger is an opening directly for his tail which is located in his butt area the opening is  long enough for his purple tail which is about 3 meters long and 1.5 meters wide. 

More importantly Anbuis isn't your average cat his appearance is a model of the Akira Toriyama's hairless cat. He stand about 10 feet tall,  and weight approximately 175 pounds. He is consider somewhat a skinny cat . Similar to his sash Anbuis have a white, blue, and orange collar like necklace. The pattern clearly match that of Egyptian. His eyes is a bright orange color, and they have sharp like appearance. As his stood within the formation his hand was tuck behind his back, and his face expression was mutation. Upon Tenzen instructing the group to move forward Anubis would follow the group lead with a common, and simple paste forward or whatever direction they was going.

Gearo:

Gray:

[spoiler="Quest"]
He is gone.
Building Dreams  4e8c37d503b77d35d2e604ffdb308cee
Npc Link:*Quest Link*
Haki:Busoshoku, and Kenbunshoku.
Attribute Priority:Durability

10Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun May 14, 2017 9:59 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"Yes, Anubis the the Celestial Dragon. He is also a Mink like you. So that makes you the second Mink I've met as well as the Second Mink within this little group of ours." Tenzen would say in response to Limi's question. He would place his hands in his pockets and whistle, as all the agents had gotten in position. They all would begin to move forward, following the direction of Gearo. To reiterate the group was starting out at the marine base, which was located in the center of the West Island. And the group was going to head to somewhere in the middle once low tide would hit. When low tide would come it would reveal the west Island, the one they are on, and the other three Island are all connected and are truly just one big Island. That is why this place is considered just one large land mass. During low tide is when they would attack Meji's base head on.

As the group moved they would make it to a small village, and Tenzen began to get a bad feeling about this. As no one was outside as they walked, and this place shouldn't be deserted. With a Marine base so close by it should feel like a safe haven to people. And just agents walking through shouldn't or wouldn't cause them to panic. But this place seemed like it was just off. And added to that Anubis, who was usually barking orders, hadn't said anything at all in awhile. This was a bad sign, but he wasn't the only one to notice this. As Gearo would call everyone to a complete stop.

"Private Limi, get on guard. " Tenzen would say as he would stop walking. Tenzen was told by Vice Admiral Cartie that Meji had someone with them that proved to be extremely troublesome. A powerful Devil fruit user that somehow found out about their plans when they were close to capturing Meji. Then a massive explosion would occur behind the group, but it was unknown on how many people where injured due to it. It wasn't massive enough though to harm anyone in the middle of the group, but they may feel the shock wave. And then it would happen. This place would be full of life as Meji's men would charge from the front and begin to engage in combat with Gearo and those station in the front. This wasn't the ideal spot for either force. The width of the street was around 6.1 meters and the length, starting from the explosion point and the combat was thirty meters.

On the buildings to the right side of Anubis, Limi, and Tenzen two rife men would move up. And they would aim their rifles down and fire, but they wouldn't shot those three. They could've but didn't, as they didn't know their importance. They would shot two agents right in front of them. They didn't look tough nor the best shot, but shouldn't be left alone. As they could fire down and hit anyone. As the Celestial Dragon's group was like fish in a barrel right now. So someone would need to get up there and take them out.

11Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
As they left the base, Limi eyed the receding sea warily. Need to be careful, if I want off this shitty island, always full of water, I hate the sea, since I ate a devil's fruit, I can't swim, I want a post where I can just develop poisons to make it easier to capture devil fruit users. I need to impress either Tenzen or Anubis. I'm barely trained in the sword, but it takes a lot of energy for me to use my fruit, I was in a rush, didn't think I'd be sent out, so I didn't remember to grab any of my poisons, I could always do something really rash that somehow works. No, that's a good way to die, with my luck I'd end up against a guy with a fire attack. I could stop bullets, but then I'd get someone with a concussive shot. I'll see what the situation calls for, when we get to it. She thought as they walked through the low lands.

She checked her equipment, and made sure her blade was loose in it's sheath. She moved with the group, pondering how to impress the others. Should I use my fruit? or my sword. I'll use my fruit if need too, but save it for emergency. She ponders as she stays next to Tenzen and Anubis.

She was brought out of her thoughts by them entering the town, and it's disturbing lack of people. The man at the front called for a stop, and she looked at Tenzen waiting for orders, he told her to be on guard and she nodded, then quietly she drew her blade from its sheath as she began to sniff the air, she was hunting for the scent of foes. Just as she caught the smell of something, suddenly chaos broke loose as an explosion happened behind her and men came from the front, engaging the men up there, then two men appeared in the building to the right, they aimed their guns at the agents and fired. Come on Limi, you trained for this, this is your chance. she said to her self as she gave the battlefield a quick glance to figure out where she should lend aid. she decided to rush into the side building with the shooters, regardless of the danger

Last edited by Lunermist on Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing to get to 400 wc)

12Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun May 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

Don't Play

God of Destruction

The Celestial Dragon party was making good time so far they had made it into a small village. Unmistakenly the streets of the small village was empty which was strange for such as Island as this one. More importantly the streets was 6.1meters wide, and 30 meters in length. Which was more the enough room to exercise action if something should occur. Due to Gearo unease feeling, and the empty streets of this village he decide it would be best to use his Kenbunshoku Haki this would allow him to sense the surrounding area with ease for up to 30m in range in all direction. As the Gearo continue to guide the group down the abandon road he had sense other people approaching the Celestial Dragon party calling for the group to halt .

Shortly after a explosion occur one that Gearo wasn't prepared for as the dust sweep over the area. As for Grey he was toss to the ground with a few other agents the result of the explosion had kill a few agents and injured Grey. But Grey was still able to fight to if he enemy targets tried to flank the party. A few other agents where also able to fight as of now . Unfortunately they would have to wait for the smoke to clear from the explosion that aid to distract the celestial dragon party. Due to being on high alert Grey had also activate his Kenbunshoku Haki soon after the explosion had occur using this he would be able to use it to defend himself and evade any more dangerous attempt on himself. Right now Grey was too focus on his welling being then Anubis as he had to help himself before he could save anyone else.

More importantly prior to explosion Anubis was aware of the unfamiliar scent that was in the air. He had knew something was up upon entering this small village. But he choose to stay quiet because it would be good to draw them out now then face them later. After the explosion Anubis body jolted forward about one meter, and dust had swept the area. It wasn't enough to blind them but it was enough to make it somewhat hard to see. Several discharges erupted along the area it was safe to say that Cipher Pol Agent were engage in rifle fire, and close quarter combat.

As for Anubis his guard was up, and he was in fully alert when two Cipher Pol Agents drop directly in front of him approximately 2 feet from him. What made matter worse was agent was dropping like flies, and the Celestial Dragon wanted order and that is exactly what he was going to get. Not sure whether the agents were shot by stray bullets or sharp shooters he wasn't willing to separate the group. Why because in every movie when people split up they die. As the commanding officer he didn't neither did Tenzen grave orders for anyone to disengage. So upon the female bunny mink attempt to flee out the circle of protection. The Celestial Dragon didn't have no choice but to secure the private for making an mistake.

As the female mink attempt to flee into the building Anubis had out stretch his tail, and attempt to swipe her legs. The result of this attempt would be her falling forward if this attempt was successful. But the Celestial Dragon wouldn't stop there as he reach out with his left hand and grab the female mink shirt as she fall forward in an attempt to catch her before she hit the ground with a thud. In order for this attempt to be successful Anubis was exactly 1 meters from Limi position which he was due to her being near the Celestial Dragon prior before the series of events. As he attempt his action Anubis had said,"It would be smart to follow orders, and not run off to your death so eagerly. Tenzen take some control of this conflict do whatever require for the success rate of this operation. Also capture me one of these guys alive so he can take us to Meji location."

As for Gearo he had continue to fight utilizing his Kenbunshoku Haki to evade life threatening​ hits, and delivering devastating hits to the throat, eyes, chest, and temple in order to immobilize the enemy or out right kill them on contact.

Gearo:

Gray:

13Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Tenzen was scanning around wondering where the shooters where, and finally he would find them. They were on top of a building just to the side of them, but before Tenzen would act they would fire. And he knew, by chance, where the bullet was headed. So, he would throw himself in from of it, as that is all he could do at that moment. One of the Agents had fired at Agents whilst the other, by chance, had fired at Anubis. But thanks to Tenzen he would be the only one to take the bullet, he though wouldn't die from this. But once he was shot he fell down on his back. At the same time this happened Anubis tried his action against Limi, that would stop here unless she moved forward on her own. Tenzen taking the bullet wasn't dependent on what happened between them.

That wouldn't be the worse thing to happen though as the building, which the shooter were on, would have men armed with swords or other bladed weapons rushing out, ten in total. They wouldn't take long to cut through Agents in their wake, and they would take no time to get to the middle of the group. But this wouldn't be the only group coming out. As the same number of enemies would come out from the building on the other side.

Everyone was going to have to fight, there was no way around it. Though the current amount of enemies wasn't overwhelming how they were attacking proved to give them the advantage. Tenzen would rise to his feet, as he held his wound with his left hand. It was bleeding bad as it stained his clothes. "Seems we are in a bad situation."

In the front where Gearo was( I'll allow you to control him Anubis). Someone began to make their way over. He being behind all of the forced that came from the front. Who this man was with his Observation Haki up was one of Meji's top men. The brightest person within the Island of Dreams at this moment Asura was the man behind this attack. What he was doing was attacking this force, as he was able to get the leaked information, so that Meji won't be in danger. Strike them before they strike us was his plan if you want it simply.

14Building Dreams  Empty Re: Building Dreams Mon May 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
the Celestial Dragon Anubis's tail went right through Limi's legs, which caused them to break apart,  Shit, it probably looked like I was fleeing from the battle, not going to the front lines, I need to think, not impulsively do things. Once again, my eagerness to help gets the better of me. She thought as she was forced to a stop.

Her movement stopped as she needed to take the time to reform her body. she scowled as she focused, as the celestial dragon grabbed her shirt. He commanded her to wait for orders, as Tenzen suddenly leaped towards them taking a bullet for Anubis. He stood there and commented that it looked like a bad situation, as his wound begins bleeding.

Limi sighed, looking defeated as she quickly shifted out of Anubis's grasp. She became snow, and reformed about a meter away as she turned to face the men who had advanced on the side away from the shooters, she focuses on her power as she forms snow into a multi layered dome  "My lord, stay in there, Stay within my Jū Yuki-bōshi, it will keep you safe." She said leaping away, dropping the dome around Anubis, the snow dome being 5m tall and 3 meter's thick, "It will protect you against most attacks, but only as long as I have energy to keep it up." She added shouting through the barrier, as she turned to face one of the sides with foes approaching.

"Tenzen, Sir, deal with the foes coming on that side I'll hold them off on my side. this Barrier is my doing, worry not, She shouted as she dropped to a very basic stance taught to all marines to defend herself against the oncoming foes, Her Ninjatō, ready to clash with the foes. That was rash, but as long as I'm awake the celestial dragon will be safe and Tenzen can freely fight, hopefully one of the other troops will be able to take care of the snipers. She thinks panting slightly as she prepares to fight, Probably could have gotten away with just a single layer, but better safe then sorry. She thought, preparing to defend against the ten who were advancing on her. hopefully Tenzen can deal with his side quickly to aid me, I'm not trained to do a lot of combat.

(Used a Tier 3 Skill, -45 stamina.)

Last edited by Lunermist on Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Increasing wc, Fixing formating)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum