One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Deployment II - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Deployment II - Page 2 Empty Re: Deployment II Mon May 15, 2017 10:12 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
y r u wylin about the post content lmao. u want me to rp and fluff with u so i fluffed the post. u don't gotta defend nothing, it's fluff. literally just went to deploy the npc for a week and got dragged into this, so no i had no intentions of giving u a full "ass" post, cuz i just wanna answer ur questions and get on with my life. I made no claims or rulings or ooc judgments about the validity of your post lol, literally just threw words around that poke at thoughts and suggestions, u speedin for nothing.

i mean it's kinda like a given to keep ur stuff updated. Or at the very least supply updated information. u literally was trippin cuz i was using info that wasn't up to date, but u were the one who supplied it lol. wanna see the npc go to the approved npc forum like i did and find it. I ain't gotta give u a link, just the updated information which was supplied.

IC:
blah blah blah, the thoughts and suspicions of the screener droned on and on. The screener felt so much within Knox and so on and so forth. It was funny how one felt like their time was being wasted, when they were the one who voluntarily opt'd to begin wasting someone else's time by doing their job. Weird how pirates were now working blue collar and had hours and everything. Did the screener have to do their taxes too or was this not official employment?

Anyways. Annoyed, annoyed, annoyed. Disappointed, disappointed, disappointed. Etc, etc, etc. The screener was very insightful and so on and so forth. The screener noticed Knox had emotions in the end and then they lived happily ever after or however the story goes. Moral of the story the time waster got their time wasted or something of the sort.

In due time the fourth question was asked and praise be to the lord, the last question was asked as well after some mundane comment. No fluff to fill out this space here since the wheels were finally moving and the scenario was getting tired as soon as it started. "I am aware of that now, so yes is the answer. Misc." It was one of the options supplied, so answering with it couldn't be the wrong answer. Unless this was a case of supplying the one being interrogated with the wrong information, then wondering why they used it.

Moving on. All questions answered, Knox would proceed forward after seeing the gates begin to open as that would be the sign of approval. Seeing how they didn't open when the last group was executed and they were given disapproval this would more than likely be a fact. Knox didn't need to notice their execution for this to just be a fact, it was their own mannerisms that would make it so. Not saying she didn't notice the execution, but also not saying she didn't. :/.

Proceeding. If her knees were cut at, oh how she would bleed, etc, etc. She's too slow to dodge heinous and spiteful things such as thathadn't the durability for all that either, so pretty much a free hit if the attacker wanted to go for it. It would suck, but it wasn't really a big deal. In the end Tres Iron Lotus would be raided whether Knox returned with info or not. In fact the place was used to produce pacifistas, so Murcielago already rightfully assumed they'd be used when the Marines came. And if they weren't used, then good for the World Government. These weren't thoughts of Knox, a much necessary side note.

Speaking of heinous, there was the pickpocketing, but mongrels would be mongrels and it couldn't be helped. Knox wouldn't give much of a reaction to the childish act other than a look at the thief and a look of disapproval. No acts outside of that and emotionally she'd feel disappointment in the thief. But it wouldn't last as she'd proceed to wherever the hell it was the Yonko was performing. Didn't make much sense why Knox would be holding onto Murcielago's own collection of Beli, but it wasn't worth contesting, for the end of the pissing contest was finally here! Pointless as it seemed, the mighty Yonko surely did prove that not just anyone could enter his island. Not sure why it mattered since access was granted in the end. Who's time was really wasted is the real question?

[Exit]

16Deployment II - Page 2 Empty Re: Deployment II Mon May 15, 2017 10:13 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
1.8M Beli from me to u, enjoy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2