One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Baby Steps {Gorosei, and Celestial Dragon Meeting} Akainu_vs_gorosei_by_jayto91-d967ez5
It was exactly noon, and the meeting was beginning to take place at Marineford HQ directly in the Chambers of the Gorosei. The room was very large, and undoubtedly fit for royalty, and high officals alike. This meeting as Acheron said was a personal meeting between the Gorosei, and Celestial Dragons alike unfortunately Anubis wasn't prepare as he should. But he did had something up his sleeve should it turn sour.

More importantly he was excited to meet the Gorosei as he been in the field for so long that pleasures such as these are not common. Not to mention he was kinda excited to meet the high ranking official people that are pulling the strings of the marines. As of now Anubis was outside of the chambers of the Gorosei he wasn't told to enter yet as the meeting haven't started just yet he figure. Regardless when told to enter the room he would, and he take his seat at the correct location.

For now he would allow Acheron to lead, and allow him to take control of the flow of the meeting.

NPC

NPC
"Politics is a chess game and you aren't much of a player."

Acheron had been inside the Gorosei's quarters already. Not as in he'd visited before, but he was literally already inside. It was obvious he wasn't content with the flow of the meeting, having to see a common ground with such a heathen such as Anubis, so he took it upon himself to do what he wanted, because he was untouchable and always would do what he wanted. For that reason he set up two meetings, a private one for him and the Gorosei, then one for him and Anubis. Of course Anubis would be unaware of this until he was fetched, because Acheron made sure knowledge of this private meeting wasn't shared with anyone but him and the Gorosei. And they had no reason to alert Anubis of this, especially because they knew they'd see him and Acheron together right after Acheron's private meeting.

What he spoke to the Gorosei about was everything him and Anubis spoke on earlier and then some. "It's nice to be here in front of you lot again. I'll be swift and occupy as little of your time as possible." Not all of the Gorosei were present. Only Archon Morio, Shinzō Abe, and Destiny Ridgets was there, but that's all he needed to be honest. "None sense, take your time Acheron." This was Archon Morio speaking to Acheron, who heard exactly what he wanted to. "Thank you kindly." He smiled softly, but deep down it was a malicious smile as he knew he could practically get whatever he wanted. Ridgets and Abe, simple sat there silently waiting for him to get one with it. They were always like this, but he didn't care.

"I've come with plans to push the agenda of restoring order to the seas. I understand it will take time before we are ready to reclaim Marie Jois, but in the meantime, we should look to cut Piracy down at its knees." He paced back and forth like he always did. "How do you suppose we do that Acheron." This was Rdigets heckling voice, he'd rather she didn't talk, but it couldn't be helped. "I recommend we increase the payout on Pirates with bounties greater than 100,000,000 Beli. Think about the possibility of us finally reclaiming the Holy Land only to have some new over zealous rookie come to try and take it back away. Oceanus is more than an immediate threat, but he inspires these little seedlings to commit idiotic acts. We need to make an example out of them. Starting with Bazel D. Wiggins." The naturally silent and reserved Shinzō raised a brow at this and leaned forward a bit. Acheron smirked as he finally got some of the cob webs dusted off his brain.

"The world may not know, but as the most important Celestial Dragon, I'm aware of the treacherous act he and Cyrus Kincaid have committed. At this pace, they'll replace Oceanus even after he's eradicated. These are the people that keep the flame of criminal activity alive and by making an example out of not only them, but these other Super Rookies and miscreants, we can actually make some progress towards killing piracy for good." They all nodded in unison, perhaps a side effect of being around and working with each other for so long. They then turned and faced each other as they always did, shared a few whispers and then turned back to Acheron as if it was choreographed. "We are interested in what you've just shared with us and we'd like to support your vision. We will increase the payout for neutralizing criminals worth more than 100,000,000 Beli, to 75% as opposed to the previous 50%. Is there more you wish to discuss?"

Acheron's body was washed over with a wave of excitement. it was like a strong hit from a drug that his body craved every time his will was made a realization. "There is one more thing, before we bring in Anubis for our joint meeting. Seeing as I've been working in your favor and helping push the World Government's agenda with the power I wield as a Celestial Dragon- The air grew tense in the room, they weren't aware that Acheron was conscious of the fact he was being used in such a manner. Most Celestial Dragons weren't that self aware, because they were too dumb and sheltered to know what being used was like when done skillfully. "-I'd like to claim a payment for my usefulness. This not being a monetary payment, but instead . . . rights to summon a Buster Call at my convenience." He didn't even attempt to hide the power hungry smile that was deep within, it was plastered blatantly on his face and he knew it made the Gorosei feel some type of way. "Why would you require this power Acheron. You already wield s-" Acheron lifted a hand. "Of all the times you speak, it is to question my wishes Shinzō? I do wield power on my own, but this power is more suited towards my goals. I don't wish to share it with any other Celestial Dragons too. I feel that should be said. They lack responsibility and overall I.Q. to wield such a power. I figured it could be a symbol of my place as top Celestial Dragon. So what do you say?" They took longer than normal to huddle up and converse amongst each other. Each of them sorting out their thoughts and emotions of the request, before they dared to share them, but in due time they did.

As expected the huddle took longer than normal and while they were huddled, Acheron walked to the door of the meeting room. Now was the time to show Anubis just how low he was on the food chain of Celestial Dragons. After all, he wasn't even a real World Noble, Acheron had the nerve to request his title be pulled, but he'd save that as a gambling chip for later. Right now he'd just invite Anubis into the Gorosei's sound-proofed chambers and it'd strike a single minute past "exactly noon" as he did so. "Come on in, we've been waiting for you." He'd say this while holding the door open for Anubis, surely the Celestial Dragon would be shocked to see Acheron was already inside and holding a meeting of his own with the Gorosei. He'd have no idea what was said, agreed upon, or anything. Acheron wouldn't wait for Anubis to make his move into the room. The door would only be held for a few seconds, before he calmly walked back to the Gorosei who were putting the finishing touches on their verdict. "Come on Anubis. I want you to hear this. It's the verdict on what me and you talked about!"

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
" Nigga be thinking I was born yesterday but I wasn't"

"Come on in, we've been waiting for you." Anubis White was slightly confused he knew he requested a meeting with the Gorosei. To be frank he was under the impression that they are a team, and they would come before the Gorosei together as an team obvious that was a lie. But Acheron gave his word, and lying to God Of Destruction was punishable by death in his eyes. But right now that wasn't important what he had to do is control the outcome of this meeting so he can have results that fit his agenda.

As Acheron kept the door open briefly for Anubis he had grin as he had something up his sleeve. As Anubis enter into the room Acheron had said,"Come on Anubis. I want you to hear this. It's the verdict on what me and you talked about!" As Anubis enter into the room he continue to walk towards the Gorosei as he said

,"Excuse me Ladies, and Gentlemen of the Gorosei before you decide I ask you hear me out. I am Celestial Dragon Anubis White, and just like Acheron I am a Celestial Dragon . I am afraid that I don't know what Acheron ask you for! But I have urgent request that need your immediate attention! I have been traveling along the Grand Line for  quite sometime now, and one of the many places I been was the Island of Dream were the former Noble Meji was located. He was in direct confrontation with the marines but I step into the heat of battle, and convert him to the World Government side, and pardon him of his crimes against the World Government. But my journey didn't stop there as I send forces to Occulto in hopes of getting them to join us. But unfortunately the Pirate King Oceanus had already sent his General, and currently my forces are trying to fight him off. But I need your help as I am only but one man.  I am need of funds to support my campaign to defeat Oceanus General that corrupt people of Occulto. The amount I am asking for is 800,000,000 Million Beli an very large sum but it will secure the successful capture of this city. If the influence of the Oceanus General is too much I would need the privilege of Buster Call so I can wipe it off the map as I refuse to see another strong hold for Oceanus as we can't afford that. So I ask you not only as a Celestial Dragon but as the voices of many citizens of the Occulto that need your help that are dying will you grant me these things to help restore this proud kingdom under the World Government Flag? or will you allow these pirate sum to do what they want without fear of this proud Government! These people of Occulto isn't affilated with this General but it only a matter of time before he crush them so please I ask you to help them!"

The things Anubis had said majority of them was true. In the matter it every man for themselves , and he would never be a fool again. He couldn't believe he was force to say such things like he said to Meji that day once again. He felt low as ever but he hope to win something out the situation regardless he will deal with Acheron sooner then later. He had hope the Gorosei grant him these funds, and the support of the the military Buster Call . Sometime you have to dream big or go home. He was sure to speech in a firm tone one that everyone can hear, and he had halt his movement at about 2 meters from the Gorosei.  

NPC

NPC
Spoiler:
Acheron shook his head with closed eyes and a hand to his face. Disgraceful, just plain disgraceful. He had the never to tell Anubis to silence himself and let the Gorosei do what it is they did, but he wanted to watch the man squirm and reach desperately for what it was he wanted. He needed to see how he behaved while he was cornered so his actions could be predicted in the future. Taking a seat while Anubis spoke, he watched him and would shift between looking at the Gorosei who were also listening to him. Acheron had already painted a good image in their heads and gotten an agreement out of them that was remotely related to what Anubis was bickering about, so he doubted he'd get much leeway. After all, he pardoned the crimes of a run away Noble who should have been wiped out with the rest of his family. Others would see that as an act of grace and a good thing, but the World Government would see it as him stepping in and disrupting their agenda. The boy knew secrets and had power. They obviously wanted him dead, but this man here was the one who prevented that from happening. All within the rights of his power of course, but it still was something that they ultimately didn't like, but had to deal with. That was but one negative stacked up against Anubis. Second was the thing he was asking for was already painted as a privilege Acheron wanted for himself and as a badge for his position of head Celestial Dragon. They obviously were shocked that he asked for it, they even questioned him, and overall were reluctant to grant him the power. So why would Anubis, a new comer in their chamber and one who hadn't scratched their back, but who has undone their progress be granted such a power if not Acheron?

This made the Celestial Dragon begin to laugh to himself, audible to others in attendance, during Anubis' speech in a slightly obnoxious and irritating manner. When Anubis finally finished Acheron would stand up and give him a slow clap and a wide grin. He'd be about 3m away from him as he did so, not like Anubis would dare lay his hands on him, but it was worth noting. "As you can see, this is one of the under qualified Celestial Dragons I was speaking of. Occulto has no bearings to the current state of the world and is a stand alone island. It bothers no one and no one bothers it. Oh wait, you're bothering it, so I guess that makes you a no one. We should be focusing on stopping piracy and reclaiming the Holy Land as I shared with you all previously. One of my wishes you've agreed to and I thank you for it, but obviously Anubis here wants the power to make Buster Calls to push his own personal agenda which are unrelated matters. I for one, want my home back and this power would help me be able to defend it and make preemptive strikes against those who threaten the security of my brethren, including this poor fledgling here." He walked over to Anubis and would pat his shoulder when he said "fledgling". He'd take his hands back soon after though with a shrug. "But this is what he wanted to speak to you all about and this is what I booked a meeting for, so my request can wait while you discuss this child's pleas."

The Gorosei were attentive to Anubis the whole time he spoke, paying no mind to Acheron's childish antics. Celestial Dragons were honestly the most annoying beings on the planet. Their way of politics were akin to a child on a playground trying to conquer a jungle gym. Destiny Ridgets would sigh, holding back showing her irritation with Acheron, because technically they were lower than him. This didn't mean that they didn't have the power to grant or deny his wishes though, it just meant they couldn't show disrespect to them and had to remain professional.

"I'm sorry to admit it Anubis, but Acheron is right." This was Archon Morio. "Occulto is of no significance to us, especially not right now when there are more dire matters to attend to like reclaiming the Holy Land, saving the other Celestial Dragons and Nobles then halting Piracy. Occulto hasn't caused problems for us and isn't one of the World Government's strongholds. Attacking it, definitely with a Buster Call would only spread or forces even thinner and make us call back Marine forces that are currently working to bring home your brethren." The other Gorosei members nodded the whole time Archon spoke, this not even needed to be huddled about. "We could perhaps offer you a Vice Admiral chaperon to keep you safe. We know you are active on the waters and can't afford to lose another Celestial Dragon, because they weren't being properly guarded." This was Shinzō speaking and the other Gorosei members nodded to his words as well. Acheron, however, was discontent with hearing Anubis getting anything even though it wasn't really what he was asking for.

"Do you accept?" Destiny Ridgets asked Anubis and they patiently waited for his answer. Acheron had went back to taking a seat and had one leg crossed over the other like the royalty he was, but watched on will rolling eyes.

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
"Yeah buttons have been push!"

As with each passing seconds Anubis had listen to Acheron words. It was safe to say that Anubis face expression was that of  clear anger he couldn't believe this disrespectful idiot was allow such power. He wasn't going to allow this man this man victory. Return his attention to the Gorosei who offer him a Vice Admiral chaperon he was kinda insulted as glance over to Acheron then back at the Gorosei he had clear his voice then said,"I can't believe the bullshit that just came out of this man mouth." Anubis had pointed his finger at Acheron then return his attention back to the Gorosei then said," Ladies, and gentleman I don't think you understand the situation or the potential threat that is growing right under your nose. We can't allow anymore threats to grow no more supporters of Oceanus. I accept the offer of the Vice Admiral to aid me but the fund are still require as this is one of Oceanus Generals, and he shouldn't be take it lightly. I demand that the 800,000,000 million beli be given to me ! I will defeat this general, and claiming this island for the World Government I swear to bring back the General head for you to see! But the funds are needed  refuse, and risk yet another powerful ally joining the ranks of Oceanus! Please grant me this much, and I will bring back results that snake over there couldn't dream of doing himself."

It was clear that Anubis was firm on this request or demand as Occulto was a very strong island, and losing it to the likes of Oceanus could be dangerous for the World Government. At this time Anubis body language was clear, and it was of that of a demanding celestial dragon with a mix of anger emotion. You could see his veins along his body showing, and the clear rage that feel his body it would seems that Acheron had piss him the fuck off for the last time, and no more freebies would be given to the bitch as nigga sitting over there.

NPC

NPC
Acheron shrugged as Anubis stabbed his finger in his direction accusing him of spouting bs. In actuality it was Anubis who was spouting bullshit. Even if it was true that Oceanus had set his sites on Occulto, this isn't even confirmed for one, but if it was true, Oceanus conquering it would do nothing for his numbers. Acheron stood up after Anubis whined to the Gorosei even more. Such a child, here trying to play a mans game. He was better off mindlessly swinging around a sword or punching something. Politics and actually using common sense or at least tailoring ideas to make them sound appealing weren't his strong suit. Another sign he wasn't fit to be a Celestial Dragon.

"The people of Occulato are slaves to religion and their God. Even in the face of death they wouldn't cower and buckle down to join his ranks. And even then, Oceanus wouldn't even accept humans in his crew, this much is common knowledge even you should be aware of. So ultimately Oceanus would amass nothing but more land if he conquered Occulto. Then that brings us back to simply defeating Oceanus to free it, which was the original plan in the first place. Defending Occulto, an unaffiliated island, would just be a waste of resources and time as Oceanus would gain nothing from capturing it. In fact it'd spread his forces even thinner, so reclaiming Marie Jois would be easier. You're working backwards Anubis. Please get some water or fresh air, clearly your temper is effecting your train of thought."

The Gorosei sighed at Acheron's petty stabs at Anubis, but alas he was ultimately right yet again. It wasn't bias, because of Acheron's previous dealings with the Gorosei, it was simply that what Anubis was aiming to do was nothing but push his personal agenda. When the state of things were natural, maybe he'd get his request granted, but as of now, he was just attempting to waste time and resources on his own little projects. He needed to look at the bigger picture and work as a team instead of fighting the flow of things. "Again, Acheron is right, so we'll sadly have to deny your request for funds. Occulto would be pointless to defend, it doesn't concern the World Government." Archon Morio was obviously growing tired of the back and forth going on and Acheron's whole demeanor and disrespectful antics. "Before we go off on too many tangents. Acheron we had decided to grant you the ability to mark an Island for a Buster Call. This will become effective following Oceanus' defeat though." Destiny Ridgets took the floor and at this Acheron smiled in a serpentine manner. This snake like smile was directed at Anubis, but evolved into a more appreciative and gracious smile when he turned his attention back to the Gorosei. "I completely understand and appreciate the privilege you've bestowed me. I assure you it will only be used to defend the Holy Land." He gave a slight bow of his head when he began speaking and it was up before he was even half way done.

"Is there anything else to be discussed? If not then we'd like to retire to our private estates and adjourn this meeting." Shinzo grew tired of this childish rallying as well. All eyes were directed to Anubis after Acheron shook his head side to side, but he'd wait around to see if he needed to combat anything Anubis suggested.

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
b]"I Ain't getting anywhere."[/b][/center]

Anubis was so angry he couldn't gather his though he had simply want to kill Acheron but that would cause his death. Anubis knew he wasn't making no progress with his attempts , and that was all because of that bastard. He would see to it that he gets his, and soon that will be. A few seconds pass, and then seconds turn into minutes. Finally he was relax enough to answer the Gorosei as he said,"Thank you for your time ladies, and gentleman." With that Anubis had shuffle out the room entirely, and made his way to his private quarters. He wouldn't forget this day for a long time, and he make sure to pay that bastard back for crossing him.

While he had walked he was alert of his surrounding anyone following him would be heard by his keen sense of hearing. He didn't waste no time he had to return to Occulto as he had something plan.
{Exit}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum