One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

15The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Dojima

Dojima
Task 5:

Dojima would continue on his tour. Why? It wasn't like he was hurt or anything like that. Unfortunately he did assault some inmates so that might get him kicked out of the base. Though that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the two who started it. Now Dojima was behind schedule and if he didn't complete the task that was assigned to him by the end of the night. He didn't want to think what could happen. He was going to make it a point to report what went on in the cell. Hopefully the two marines would get reprimanded.

Either way, things such as this mattered little to him. If it was going to happen it was going to happen. If it didn't, it didn't. All Dojima wanted was for them to leave him alone, as this was the second time they decided to mess with him out of their own volition. Now it was getting annoying. Though as he walked he noticed something peculiar. A door was open, and this wasn't any other door. This door had been pointed out to each and every ensign to, under no circumstances enter this door. Not only that the door was to remain shut at all times. Should one see the door was open, they were to close it.

Dojima normally was one to follow all commands of this nature. So when he walked up to the door he called out wondering if anyone was in there before he shut the door. When he didn't hear anyone he decided to peer inside to see if anyone had walked in. Looking inside he noticed a green glow that called to him. With a few steps he began to follow the glow inside wondering, just what could be glowing inside this building.

16The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Dojima

Dojima
Following the glow he noticed a couple of things floating in what looked to be giant tubes. Looking around Dojima noticed that he was in a laboratory of sorts. Looks like the rumors were true. Inside of each test tube were these amalgamations some looked similar to K-9s while others looked to be human in nature. Dojima touched one of the giant tube pillars as he got a closer look at the creatures in the tube. The beast looked slightly deformed. Its jaw was almost entirely gone as it just sat in the fluid. Dojima continued to look around. He saw various colorful buttons and glowing lights as he walked but he made it a point to ignore them.

He wasn't supposed to be here. Let alone touch anything. All he planned to do was make sure the room was clear before locking the door. Like a good ensign should. Though he noticed something in the corner of his eye moved. Turning his head he looked towards one of the humanoid beings inside one of the tube pillars.

The being looked close to human but parts of his body seemed to either be deformed or were wasting away. Having a closer look he stared at the body in the water as he scanned the being he noticed that the thing was mouthing something. It was hard to make out but he could make out the letters.

R U N

Dojima didn't have time to put things together when he heard the sound of someone entering the room. Turning his head, he saw a familiar lanky body stroll across the laboratory with the usual disgusting grin looking down on Dojima.

"Well, Well, Well look what we have here. Can't you follow the rules? Is not going in here too much for you?"

17The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Dojima

Dojima
Slime stared down at Dojima with his arms crossed. Waiting for Dojima's answers to the question that he had stated. Dojima simply shook his head and responded.

"I came in to make sure no one got trapped inside if i shut the door."

"Is that so? I see. A noble reason. It still doesn't change the fact that you were given orders. Now I overlooked your assault on my two marines. But if you can't follow simple rules maybe you aren't marine material."

"...I assaulted your marines? I apologize for my rudeness, but they attacked me first. All I did was defend myself as I wrote in my report."

"Report? You think I would read some sloppy shit some ensign put together. Please. That has better use as toilet paper."

"So what you're saying it would have been better to let myself get my ass kicked?"

"... Yeah, pretty much. Such is the life of a marine"

Dojima's face contorted into a scowl. He already didn't like the commander but now the dislike turned into a hatred. His stance widened as he looked at the Commander as though he was prepared to fight. Slime however pretended to ignore this and walked right passed Dojima. He walked towards a console and began pressing buttons.

"Quite unfortunate mind you. You weren't suppose to see this. Not only that I can't allow you to leave here alive knowing this either. Unfortunately I also don't want to get rid of you and the higher ups learn that this project is still going. So unfortunately I have to scrap this entire island. All thanks to you."

With that Dojima felt the floor below him fall through and he fell into the darkness.

18The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Dojima

Dojima
Task 6:

Dojima found himself landing unceremoniously on a pile of something. He wasn't quite sure what it was, it was soft, squishy, and wet. Though he wouldn't have much time to dwell on this when he could feel, right from the get go he was being watched. Getting up from where he sat he noticed a few sets of eyes watching him. Those these eyes weren't the same as the stares he was used to. These didn't feel human, they felt almost animal in nature. He looked up, he saw these four legged creatures looking down upon him.

They weren't close mind you. Yet the look in their eyes were terrifying. They seemed wolfish in nature, standing on 4 legs and had the long faces. When they opened their maw-like mouths one could see a row of fangs so sharp just looking at them could cut you. Their eyes observed Dojima as he slowly stood up. He wasn't exactly sure why they were looking at him. He looked down to see what he landed on. His eyes widened as he noticed that they were the bodies of some other marines. Though he couldn't recognize any of them as they were simply a sprawled mess. Dojima looked up at the beasts, he finally understood.

He had been dropped in here to be disposed of. Slime must have dropped anyone whom he didn't like in here to get rid of them. Meaning these beasts had a taste for blood. Though from seeing the bodies he guessed that it wasn't long since they had their last meal. So for the most part he was going to be safe, until they got the hankering for another meal.

Yet Dojima still didn't like the idea of being covered in blood. So he took a moment to undress and get rid of the bloody clothes and began to look around the area. There wasn't much in this cell-like abode of these creatures. There was only three openings in the room. One in the top, and two on the sides of the cave. Dojima suspected that one would lead him out. Though that left the question of what the other one was for.

19The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 pm

Dojima

Dojima
Dojima wouldn't get the time to think much longer on the way for him to escape. One of the animals must've decided that they were hungry as they began to rush at the marine. Fortunately for Dojima, the beast had been far enough away for him to react. Once the beast had rushed close to him, it opened its mouth and lunged at Dojima's leg. Dojima remembering his encounter on his first day, quickly jumped back narrowly avoiding the creature coming for his leg. Once the animal's jaw snapped shut, it looked up at Dojima slightly confused at the fact it didn't feel his flesh between it's teeth.

Dojima didn't have the energy nor the time to wait for the creature to understand what happened. Instead he simply whipped his leg around and kicked the dog's jaw upwards. The dog had to stand on it's hind legs to avoid having it's neck broken by Dojima's attack. Once it was up, Dojima whipped his leg back slamming across the dog's muzzle. The dog fell to it's back, dumbfounded at what exactly just happened. Though Dojima wasn't done yet. Though he felt bad for this creature, it made a wrong decision thinking that it could get away with trying to eat him. Marine creed #5 Protect one's life as well as the civilians. Dojima then smashed his foot onto the mutated creature's windpipe and proceeded to crush it. Once he completed his assault he would look up to see that two other dogs, had proceeded to come closer to him.

Dojima held up his guard and stared at the two beasts. Should they come at him, he would show them no mercy. He would dispatch them just as swiftly if not more brutally than he dispatched the beasts before them. Dojima's knuckles cracked as he stood off against the canines. This was not how he expected to spend his patrol.

20The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:22 am

Dojima

Dojima
The two dogs rushed at Dojima at the same time. Dojima hadn't much in terms of knowledge on how to fight canine-like creatures. One began to make a move behind Dojima while the other one went for a leg again. Dojima didn't have to be a genius to know what they were doing. They were attempting to trap him. Not only that they were using the very same tactics that he saw the dogs on the first day use. Before in order to deal with those beasts he had to give up his leg. Something that definitely wasn't appealing now. Yet it was still something that had to be done, he fired a kick into the maw of the beast. Though this time he wasn't holding back. He put in as much force as he possible could into his strike. As the beast attempted to put its teeth around his foot, the beast felt the tip of Dojima's boot smash into the back of it's throat.

Though the beast did not let go, after a pause it attempted to bring its teeth down on Dojima's foot. Feeling the pressure, Dojima quickly withdrew his foot from the shoe. Once he got his sock covered foot out of the shoe. He lifted it into the air and brought it down on the beast's head as hard as he could. The sound of the canine's head bone cracking resounded through the cave.

Satisfied with his attack on the first dog, he had completely forgotten about the second. That was until he felt a pair of teeth stab into his leg. Looking down he found what the other creature had been up to. Taking a deep breath he lifted his arm, and like before he smashed his arm into the creature's nape. With the sound of a neck cracking, the dog went limp. Though this time Dojima had to pry his leg from the creature's grip.

Dojima feeling a bit tired, fell to his buttocks and sighed. The two other enterances began to open as Dojima's den den mushi went off.

"ENSIGN REPORT!! CODE RED!! ALL CELLS HAVE BEEN OPENED WE GOT INMATES RUNNING WILD!! WHERE ARE YOU ENSIGN? ENSIGN REPORT."

Dojima pulled out the den den mushi.

"I've been trapped in some sort of cell.. I'm wounded, send help if you can. I'll look for a way out of here. "

Just then he noticed something walk out of the side cells. It looked like a mutated wold but it was almost as big as Dojima. It began to sniff around as it entered the main area. It looked to be ignoring him until it heard the Den Den mushi respond.

"YOUR TRAPPED DON'T WORRY WE'LL SEND SOMEONE TO COME GET YOU!"

Hearing the mushi the beast turned towards Dojima and began to rush at him.

21The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:36 am

Dojima

Dojima
Dojima couldn't get up in time as the beast came upon him. Though unlike the mutant dogs it didn't go simply bite. When it got close to Dojima it didn't bit him. Instead it swiped at him. Unfortunately Dojima was sent flying into a wall. The beast hit like a truck. Dojima coughed as he got up to his feet. Though once he was back up the beast was rushing at him with reckless abandon. Dojima barely avoided the dog's rush by jumping to the side. The beast however crashed into the was causing the entire room to shake.

After crashing into the wall, the beast recovered almost instantly and began moving about the room. Dojima simply watched as the beast moved around the room. Making its way towards the pile of bloody carcasses. Once it got there, it began to sniff and then eat the pile of flesh. Dojima made a sigh of relief and then began to see if he could find an exit. Unfortunately the moment his foot scraped the ground, the beast's head popped up. Dojima froze in place. He really didn't want to the beast to rush at him again. It seemed to be looking dead at him before it went back to its food. Dojima wondered why it didn't rush at him. Could it be blind? he wondered. Deciding to test this theory he picked up a rock and threw it at a far away wall. The sound caused the beast to turn its head in the direction Dojima threw the rock.

Once Dojima threw a second one, the beast got up and smashed its head against the wall again. Dojima didn't wait to test his theory again, expecting the beast to be down for a second. This time he began running towards the cell exit the beast didn't come through. This didn't work as before he could make it half way, the beast was already on top of him.

22The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:44 am

Dojima

Dojima
Seeing with his leg wound it was impossible to dodge the beast's rush Dojima gathered his strength and fired a straight punch to the beast's muzzle. His fist collided with the creature's nose. Though instead of the beast pulling back away from his fist after contact, it swiped at Dojima again landing him against the wall. Dojima winced in pain. The creature had all the strength of a bear and the speed of a horse. Dojima wasn't quite sure how he was going to deal with it. Not only that the beast had turned towards where dojima had landed and began to rush at him again. Seems like the thud was enough info to tell the beast where his attacker was.

Dojima couldn't move in time, as the beast swipped him again. Dojima had been lucky to avoid the claws the first two times. This time however, he caught the claws across his shoulder. As he smashed into the wall he could feel three lines of freshly given cuts into the top of his skin. Dojima tried to remain silent and refused to cry out. His strike did nothing to the beast. The creature was faster than he imagined. He would have to think of some way to put it down. Luckly this time the beast had not heard where Dojima landed but began sniffing around. It was looking for him. As Dojima tried to think of a plan he heard a voice come from one of the cells.

"Ensign Dojima, you in here?"

The beast made a beeline towards the voice. Dojima however took a deep breath and got to his feet. He made his way after the beast. He didn't know what exactly he could do to put down the beast but he knew one thing. Every living being had the same weaknesses.

1786/1250

23The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 am

Dojima

Dojima
Task 7:

Dojima limped his way towards the exit to find 5 marine ensigns holding rifles surrounded by 3 mutated creatures and the big monster. Dojima sighed, the ensigns however were terrified. They had no idea what they had walked into. It would have made Dojima laugh but considering the circumstances. The smaller creatures sniffed the air, smelling fresh blood and began to turn around and stared at Dojima. Dojima looked at the three beasts before saying loud enough for the ensigns to hear.

"Fire at the big beast, I will handle the smaller ones."

The big beast turned its head towards Dojima. Not expecting a voice from behind it. It began to turn preparing to deal with the intruder in the back.

"But.... you're hurt?"

The beast turned back towards the group of ensigns. Confused that two voices were coming from two different places. Dojima lifted his guard preparing to enter combat with the beast before him as he yelled out.

"Don't worry about me, unless you wanna throw me a knife off one of your bayonets. Actually please throw me a knife."

One of the ensigns would pull a knife off the edge of their bayonet and throw it to Dojima who caught it in his hands. Brandishing the knife Dojima let a wiry smile form on his lips. His leg was already messed up and he had an open cut on his shoulder. Though thanks for his adrenaline he couldn't feel any pain. With the knife in hand he looked at the three beast and smiled.

"COME!"

24The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:14 am

Dojima

Dojima
Round 3 against some dogs, Dojima wondered if his canine fighting days would end with this. Not likely seeing that there is one more beast for him to take on once he slays these three beasts. He held his knife steady, as he waited for the beasts to pounce. Mentally he already came up with a plan on how he was gonna take down these pesky beasts. He hoped they would come one on one but knew that would be a pipe dream. So instead he was going to wait for the three to approach. From there he planned on stabbing the knife into one and taking the bites from the other two. If that worked he would be even further wounded, but he would be able to systematically end the other two dogs with the knife.

He hated the idea of sacrificing more limbs but it was the only way he could forsee him winning this fight. Though thanks to a stroke of luck that wasn't needed. When the three mutants ran at him, they began to bump into each other. One of them became angered and started biting another. This caused some discourse among them. Two of them began biting and snapping at each other while the single mutated beast continued to charge Dojima. With out a second thought Dojima waited as the beast pounced, aiming for Dojima's neck. Dojima twirling the knife around reached out and caught the beast by the neck. What happened next wasn't so nice.

By the time Dojima dropped the beast, its entrails fell onto the ground.

25The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 am

Dojima

Dojima
The other two beasts didn't notice one of them had died. They were to busy fighting each other for the small collision they had. Dojima looked down at the two of them and wondered if he should kill them or go after the bigger beast. Looking up he saw that the ensigns were struggling with the beast. While it looked like their bullets were piercing its hide, they weren't doing much damaged. From Dojima's guess he expected that the beast would most likely bleed out if their fight continued and it hadn't wiped out the ensigns. Dojima wanted to help them but could not forget that the dogs were dangerous. He had to take the two in front of him out before he could move on to the big dog. Pun intended.

Holding the knife in his hands, he had to make a crucial decision. Which one to stab first? It was a hard choice that was going to affect the way Dojima was going to live his life from now on... Oh wait. No it wasn't. Dojima rushed at the two dogs that were still in the middle of combat. Whipping his leg around he punted one of the dogs away. The other dog watched in confusion as his opponent was sent flying. He never noticed the arm wrapping around its neck. Though it did feel the multiple shank wounds it took to the back before being dropped to the ground.

Before the kicked away mutant dog could get up, it got to experience its final moments. Watching a grown ass man lunge at it with a bloody knife in hand. What a way to go. Standing up from the carcass, he turned his head to see that the ensigns were still struggling against the mutt. Clenching the knife in hand, he began to limp run towards the beast.

26The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:07 am

Dojima

Dojima
The beast never heard Dojima's approach. In fact it didn't feel him grab onto its back. It was too busy trying to fight the ensigns. Its paws swiping at the marines causing them to scatter and attempt to dodge the paws. Which made their attacks less effective causing them to struggle with the beast. With the knife in his mouth he would grasp onto the beast's back as hard as he possible could. His fingers curled around the hairs of the beast. Trying his hardest not to let go. The beast wasn't making it easy for him.

The beast bucked back and forth, constantly moving as he flailed trying to defeat whomever it felt was the enemy. Bullets whizzed passed its face causing it to move even more erratically. Dojima taking a deep breath, began to climb the back of the beast. He pulled himself up, moving further and further up on the back of the beast. That was until he got to the head. Once he would get to the head, he spat out the knife into his hands and held it into the air. Peering down on the blind beast Dojima whispered an apology. The knife flew down.

The beast screamed and threw Dojima off. Smashing into a wall, Dojima began to feel himself lose consciousness. The last thing he saw, was the sight of the beast smashing itself against the walls screaming. Dojima couldn't help but show a wiry smile at the sight of his knife in the beast's eye.

27The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 am

Dojima

Dojima
By the time Dojima woke up, he was face to face with a carcass. Dojima jolted up as he saw his fellow ensigns standing over him. A soreness began to emanate from his leg and shoulder causing him to suck at his teeth.

"I see ya'll killed the abomination... what's it like out there... i hear there was a jailbreak?"

"No... it simply succumbed to its wounds... So care to explain how you got here? Also what was that?"

"I asked first."

"Fine, most of the higher ranked marines are subduing the pirates. Commander Slime has been deemed missing... possibly dead. Things aren't looking good... Now how did you get here?"

"No way, that be to fortunate. Slime put me here. Long story, but I'm not sure what those are. I think Slime had something to do with them... Said something about scrapping the entire island. He might have planned to set these things on the loose."

"Okay. Well then it looks like you're going to have a fun report to write. I hope that arm isn't your dominant one."

Dojima looked to his shoulder. He wanted to shrug but it would have been to painful for him to even attempt. So instead he got back to his feet and pointed towards the door.

"So where are we heading next?"

"Well after meeting up with you we are to head to the docks, we can't take you to the infirmary. The pirates have taken control of that area. So instead we will try to get you to the dock so they can get you to some help and get you to help recapture Base 45 as soon as possible."

Dojima simply nodded. He couldn't think of a better plan. Get him to a safe place so he could rest and recover seemed like the best plan he heard all day. With that thought in mind he would follow the men out of the room towards the docks.

28The New guy [ARC] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New guy [ARC] Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Dojima

Dojima
Spoiler:

The sound of explosions and gunshot littered the marine base. As Dojima walked with his escort he noticed the bodies of both marines and pirates all over the grounds. How could Slime do this? Why did he do this? Dojima held his arm as he and the other marines walked. They kept walking until one of the ensigns stopped and began stuttering, "PIRATES!!"

The ensigns raised their guns. It looked like they were ready to fight. Though from Dojima's perspective they were literally shaking in their boots. They began muttering the phrase "what do we do?" He wondered how these had the courage to face the mutated animals but seemed to flinch at the sight of pirates. Maybe it was because the common idea was that pirates were a marine's mortal enemy? Maybe it was because they weren't beast but human? No matter what was the reason, Dojima could tell that if they didn't shape up they would all get slaughtered. There were eight pirates coming towards them and six of them. So for the most part they were out numbered. With a straight back and a clear voice Dojima began to call out to his ensigns.

"Everyone backs to each other. Front 3 prepare your rifles to fire!"

At first the ensigns just simply looked at him in confusion. One even asked, "Who died and made you leader." Dojima didn't respond to that. At least not verbally. His arm shot out grabbed the marine by the collar and with his injured arm he smashed his fist into the marine's stomach. The marine doubled over and Dojima looked at the rest of the ensigns.

"Do it."

The ensigns began to follow Dojima's instructions they formed a circle with Dojima in the middle. The three ensigns prepared their rifle and took aim at the pirates whom had now spotted the marines and began running towards them. Dojima warned the three to hold their fire for the moment. He wanted to be sure that his squad would land a shot. Missing was not an option for these newbie arms men. As the enemy approached Dojima would signal to his men to begin letting loose.

Bullets flew as the first 3 fired their rifle. Each one felling an enemy. A smile formed on Dojima's lips as he now was capable of putting his plan into motion.

"Rotate"

The enclosement would rotate putting a new 2 people up front while the other 3 would reload their rifles. The two would then fire taking out 2 more pirates. At this point the pirates were almost upon them. The fight looked to be 3 vs 6 in Dojima's favor. Raising his knife, he cried out to his men.

"Engage."

The trio of pirates collided with the squad. Dojima had ordered that the ensigns focus on one pirate as Dojima would take on the other two. Even in his wounded state he wasn't concerned that he would be put down by any pirate on this island. The two armed pirates simply smiled and bared their knives seeing as they got to 2v1 a marine. Dojima didn't care though. If these pirates were anything like the ones he took on earlier in the night. They were gonna be no issue. Either way he was still gonna have to deal with the knives in their hands. He already took enough damage fighting the wolves, he was not gonna be sashimi by the end of the night. Fortunately for him they came one at a time. The first one ran at him, with what looked to be an attempt to stab at Dojima's body. Dojima simply side stepped the assault. Spun around and landed a elbow strike to the back of the man's head causing him to fall down. With that Dojima planned to bring his knife down to end the man's life. Instead the other pirate rushed at dojima interrupting his coup de gras.

Being knocked away Dojima took a glance at his comrades. It looks like they had completed their duty and were now looking to see if Dojima needed any help. Dojima at first was going to ignore them and continue his struggle against the pirates. Instead he would scream out, "Help." The men hearing Dojima's call would begin to rush out to help their fellow ensign. The pirates never stood a chance. The bayonet's stabbed deep into the pirate's bodies. Dojima could see the life drain from their body. Once they stopped moving the ensigns quickly gathered their stuff and continued to the encampment. Not saying a single word on the way to safety.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum