One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Marines hold less purpose  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Marines hold less purpose  Empty The Marines hold less purpose Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"So, he really is dead." Stede Jr. would say as he stood over his son, Stede Jr, as his body was outstretched in a coffin. The funeral wasn't going to be lavish at all, as his body will be burned here. As that was the request of the boy. Tears streamed down his face, as that wasn't the only coffin within this room. More people, related to them both, were in coffins. His fists were clenched as he stood over his Son. If only he had made the boy follow a different path. Made him become a Marine like him, then maybe he would be alive. Maybe he would've become a Vice Admiral instead of a Shichibukai. He would whip away his tears as covered the floor. This goliath of a Man was at his most vulnerable, but also at the angriest he has ever been. He would walk to each and everyone, as he could believe this. If he didn't run away like a coward they'd be alive, as he would have protected them. He was nothing but scum for leaving because of his failures and this should've have been his wake up call.

There would be a knock at the door, "Come in." Stede would say without turning his attention away from the coffin. He would though stop his tears as this knocking was a symbol that it was time. A group would walk into the room. So, as they entered Stede would begin to place a strange looking flower in each coffin, and mumble his goodbyes. As if he tried to speak any louder he'd yell out in sorrow. He was not to outlive his Family, especially not his Son. Yes, Stede did have a few bastards out there but they weren't by the Women he loved. They weren't the Kids that he stayed, at least for a while, to take care of. But, this is his fault for leaving for twenty years.

"Sir, it is time. Everything is set in place." One of them would say as the group would put the tops on the coffins and bring them out, one by one. After the last one Stede would follow. And they all would head outside near the docks, a small ship prepared for them. This is how Stede Sr. wanted their funeral. And the turnout was something else, as many have heard about Stede in the past. As his reputation and recognition was just a bit higher than his Son. Honestly, it looked as if everyone that was on the base watched as the ship was pushed out and it began to sail away. Stede stood there and watched before taking off into the sky, seemingly vanishing. The funeral took place at night and the candle light ship with the coffins illuminated the ship as it sailed away. They were fifty meters away. This was the distance that he was given for his request. Once it had reach that distance he could send them off the way he wanted without harming anyone around.

The Marines hold less purpose  VWNrl

"I shall send those that I cared the most for to the heavenly gates. And I am sorry that I wasn't able to be there to save you all." Stede would say as he would begin to emit a large amount of energy. And the sky began to glow red, as the Red Sprite was going to cremate his family and let their ashes become one with the ocean.  He would clap his hand thunderously and a bird comprised of pure electricity would form, its appearance at first being red but turned to white with a purple outline. He had purposely changed it to this color as his Wife, and Daughters, loved it. With tears in his eyes he would send the magnificent bird downward at the ship. And a large explosion would occur once the Bird made contact with the ship, illuminating the entire area.

Afterwards he would zip back to the dock, "I greatly appreciate you allowing me to honor my Family in this way. You didn't have to do this with me being retired."

"No problem. But, let us talk in my office Stede." The Man covered with medals would say. Just from his appearance alone you could tell he was a very important man here on the base. The two would head back to his office, whilst everyone would well go back to doing whatever it was they were doing. The time of day was close to midnight and the cloudy skies covered the moon, making it seem like it had been consumed. How long it'd take these geezers to make it to the office was close to forty-five minutes.

"I usually don't have people your size here, so I won't ask you to sit in front of my desk. The couch should be a bit comfortable though, but you'd be the only one to fit on it. Maybe though...the couch should just sit on you. Hehehe" The Man was joking, and trying to break the ice a bit. He knew that Stede was overflowing with different emotions. This Man was bad at jokes though.

Stede would sit down on the couch, and look over at the Man who sat behind the desk. "You haven't gotten better at your jokes, Hachi. I mean Vice Admiral Hachi."

"No need for all that. Hachi is just fine Stede." Hachi would say as he didn't want to be called by his title. "I am truly sorry for you lose Stede. I talked to your son a few times. Even though he was a warlord he seemed better than the others. And the World Government has sent something to his children and wife."

"Bah, he was a dumbass. He should've just been a marine...but that is my fault. I shouldn't have left." Stede would pause for a moment and turn his attention to the floor. "If only...." Stede would shake his head though, as he couldn't finish talking.

Hachi would stand up and head a door that was close to the back of the office, and he would open it and head in. A few seconds later slung over his shoulder he would have a man sized jug and in his free hand he would have two large cups. He would then place the jug in front of the two couches, and place a sake cup next to it, while leaving one in his hand.

"Oooh, seems like you want to brighten me up. You brought out the foreign spirits. " Stede would say as he would grab the jug and fill Hachi's cup, before he would do the same to his. If he was at home he would drink right from the jug, but he would control himself. The two would begin to drink more and more. There wouldn't be anymore serious talks ut jokes and them talking about the past. This was Hachi trying to make Stede, his old comrade, feel a bit better before he tried to talk about something else. As Hachi wanted something from Stede that he now would be inappropriate to ask, but he had to. He knew what type of warrior Stede was. As the Man, Stede, had been a Marine since he was sixteen. Starting off at the lowest, just like him, and moving up in the ranks. But, during a incident against a Yonko Stede retired.

Skills:

Last edited by Orange. on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Everything would end that night with both Men collapsing from the spirits. But, at the break of dawn they would awake. And without a hangover, which they were lucky for. They would leave the office a mess though and take their meeting someplace else, the training grounds. It was early but fresh recruits were here training.

"A incident happened here a few weeks back." Hachi would say as he watched the Marines in the room train. They didn't pay any mind to him as they were more focused on what they were doing. Hachi was fine with that as he didn't want to interrupt them.

"Like what?" Stede would ask turning his head to look at Hachi. The whole mood of Hachi seemed to change.

"A Rear Admiral was killed." Hachi would say and Stede would feel uneasy. He never thought something like that would happen here, ever.

"How could something like that happened?" Stede would ask.

"I won't go into detail, but it was the fault of us. Due to our ignorance of other dangers we let a Weasel sneak in. No, not a Weasel....a...a." Hachi held back rage as he wanted to call that Man a Monster, even though he was worse than that. If only he was there he could've stopped it.

"Relax Hachi, I understand. But why are you showing me this?" Stede would say so that Hachi would continue to speak.

"I show you this to let you know....Marines even with hardship don't, nor should, give up. Everyday I see these Men in here, as they were the ones there that day. That no matter what if they don't give up they will still be able to change things. I even spoke with a few telling them to use this as motivation to become stronger. " Hachi would say. As that is also what he has been doing, and something he will continue to do.

Stede wouldn't say anything as he listened to Hachi, as he knew what he was trying to do. He wanted him to enlist again. Stede was tempted but, he just didn't know. He just wasn't sure about himself anymore. "Did anyone else get hurt?" Stede would ask.

"Yes. He didn't leave the Base after that but went and hid himself in the civilian district. The Admiral, at that time, attacked him while also killing a Woman who I think was a hostage. She was burned to almost nothing. The Admiral though failed in taking out the criminal and used some strange ability that cause many people on the base to act strange. And from further investigation was the reason he was able to escape. Since then though that Admiral no longer is with us." Hachi would say answer his question and also explaining a bit more of the situation.

"Then how many Admirals are left?" Stede would ask.

"One, but we are currently in the process of gaining two more. But, it will take some time." Hachi would say.

3The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"You should be honor!"

The Marines hold less purpose  Df192cf8b5f0175c18d59c5a63cd30e4
,"That number can be two if you play your cards right Stede."said Hiroko . It would seem that the small Celestial Dragon party a group of five had enter the building while Hachi, and Stede was talking. How did the Celestial Dragon know this guy well of course he was well known through the sea as the Red Spite. His former life as a marine had built him quite the reputation which seem to precede him even while he was retired.

The young Celestial Dragon was dress in his usually attire. Which consist of a black long sleeve shirt with the golden trims throughout the shirt, and pants. He also wears a elegant black belt with a unique sliver belt buckle which have the image of World Government . He also had a pair of sliver earring that look like cross. At this time Stede , and Hachi was about 4 meter in front of him, and he was directly behind him.

Once the gentleman had turn to face him he would clap his hand together and 2 Cipher Pols agents would present a chest. But what would within this chest wasn't beli, or liquid but it was a weapon. Not your normal weapon either it was a weapon that Hiroko manage to get his hands on by unknown means.  The fact the the Celestial Dragon such as himself had went out there way to attain this weapon would say this weapon is unique, and had abilities of far behold any other weapon.

The chest was made out of oak wooden, and it was a very elegant chest this says a lot about Hiroko taste in items. Due to the fact that the chest require two people to carried it that also means that whatever was within it was big or fairly large. But none of that was important once the Cipher Pol agents had came forward , and attempt to give the chest to old man known as Stede. Once Stede had accepted it Hiroko would say ,"Firstly I'm sorry for your lost above all I hope this item ease your pains. You have my condolences as a Celestial Dragon as well as the World Government, and Meji.Once the chest was taken the Cipher Pols agents had bow there heads, and quickly went back directly behind Hiroko. As of now the Celestial Dragon party was fill with 3 Cipher Pols agents, Meji, and himself due to being in marine ford he had felt just large parties wasn't needed.

The Marines hold less purpose  31229ff14aa057a4f0cf723999cd0a0abe5317df_hq

To the left of the Celestial Dragon was Meji dress in his normal attire{look at image.}. He had bow his head slightly once Hiroko had introduce himself to the duo. It seem these man was massive , and quite well built . He wasn't to sure about meeting this man but these people but it was Hiroko orders. Make no mistake Meji, and Hiroko had there guard up after all this was a man who was in pain. So he could lash at any moment he felt disrespected.

WC
Info:

4The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

He was going to say something again, but someone would interrupt them. Turning their head at what he said Hachi would be the only one to recognize him. Quickly he would turn around and yell at the top of his lungs. "MARINES! FALL IN!" And almost instantly all those within the room would get into formation behind Hachi and Stede. Though, this wasn't a High ranking Marine he was a Celestial Dragon. They were extremely fickle beings and anyone in this room could be killed by this man, and no one would be able to stop him. Maybe Stede but that'd make him a criminal and Marineford would be put a war zone if he clashed with a Celestial Dragon, as the Celestial Dragon would have the backing of everyone here. As everyone got into formation the Celestial Dragon would speak once more presenting a gift to Stede, which was strange. Stede had a good reputation but after what happened twenty years ago it wasn't even half what it used to be. 'Maybe the Celestial Dragon is going to try and make him his Bodyguard...no, what he said earlier makes he seem as if he wants Stede to rejoin the Marines. But, what is his angle.' Hachi was confused and nervous about this entire thing. But, Stede stood there calm, even bowing to show respect once he realized he was a  Celestial Dragon.

Stede didn't know who this man was at all, only that he was a Celestial Dragon right away. But, he would show the proper respect once he knew. It wasn't like he cared for the Celestial Dragon's in anyway, he felt they were to entitled. But he knew what power they held and that if he went against them, he'd be on the bad end. Especially in a place like this. Though, this Celestial Dragon must have wanted something else. As he would present Stede a gift, that he wouldn't open. "You are too kind." Stede would say as he would grab the chest with one hand, unknowing showing his superior. he tried not to break the chest, but he would leave marks from his finger on it. He'd place it right next to him.

"If I am to speak freely." Stede would pause as he wanted reassurance that he could speak his mind. A simple nod, wave, or the words 'yes' would suffice. If he was given the go ahead to speak to the Celestial Dragon he'd speak once again. "Death befalls us all, it is unavoidable. But, may I ask what it is this gift is for? And do think we could have our talk within Vice Admiral Hachi's office? I think talking with you there would be a better place than here around all these sweating Marines." Stede would say wanting to take this to a better place. A Celestial Dragon shouldn't have to discuss his business here. Stede wasn't nervous just cautious of what he said and acted.

5The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"You should be honor!"

It couldn't be help it would seem that the Vice Admiral was rather up to date with his chain of command. This was good as Hiroko always enjoyed people saluting, and bowing because of his status. Though he didn't let that emotion display on his face as he didn't want people to know he enjoyed his status as a Celestial Dragon but he still had a long way to go.

Once Stede had taken the chest he had ponder on if theman was now in a good mood or not. He had tilt his head at Stede request which was to speak. After listening to Stede . Hiroko had said,"Marines as you were! Originally I was going to train. But when I heard of your return, and your son death. I dug into my treasury to find a item suitable to your liking no strings attached as it is only a gift. But I don't mind relocating to a more suitable place to talk the Vice Admiral office isn't a bad place to go so lead the way gentleman."

Once the duo had begin to lead the way he would follow, and signal for the rest of the party to follow. What he had up his sleeve only time will tell.

As for Meji he had grin slightly he was kinda exited. For what reason only time would tell . He was still alert to his surrounding as his superiors was to, and he would follow the the Vice Admiral, and Stede upon them leading the way. He was sure to only move once Hiroko did, and the Cipher Pols agents had follow suit as well.

WC
Info:

6The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

ooc: Going to just skip the room.

So the Celestial Dragon wanted to help Stede get out of a bad mood. Stede didn't understand but would accept it. And he thought about it the entire time they traveled up to, almost, the top of the building. And then they'd come to the office of Vice Admiral Hachi. Hachi would sit at his Desk and Stede would stand behind it. Leaving the two couches for Anubis and his men. After arriving to the room he did request, via Den Den mushi, for drinks and also food to be brought. As he wanted to make sure the Celestial Dragon was comfortable.

"Sorry, but I will be right back." Stede would say as he would leave the room.

Hachi would wait til Stede would leave the room and then he would speak. He would speak a lot to not only let the Celestial Dragon know what was going on but to explain the past of Stede.  "I want to apologize if I am talking out of place. But, can you help me with getting Stede back into the Marines as a Vice Admiral? I understand what you said earlier may be a hint at you helping one of us advance, or maybe a joke. But I wish to ask you this not as a favor of me, but of the World Government. As I was told to try and recruit him. As reports have come in that the Revolutionaries have been trying to get into contact with him.

I don't know if you know this but twenty years ago, he was a Admiral. But, he lost a lot of his men due to going up against the Yonko Taisen Yamamoto. Only a handful of us survived that clash, but it broke Stede. And he soon resigned. We've been keeping tabs on him as it seems his children are 'trouble'. He had kept himself in the Calm Belt, training. And from the reports he can be seen as someone with more Power than some of the Yonko.

And with the previous Admirals dying. We need suitable replacements. We though can't put him in the Admiral spots, that is why we go to Vice Admirals. And allow him to rise in the ranks, as we know he will. As he doesn't like being second fiddle.

And finally there is a campaign that we want him to join to get his reputation back up. I'm sorry that I am saying a lot but he can arrive at any moment, and I want to lay everything out on the table to you. And if you wish to have anymore information please look at these. "
Hachi would then take out a stack of paper, which was the file of Stede. It held everything about him, even his time when he was away from the Marines. Why they wanted Stede back was because of the Devil Fruit and skill he had, it was all because of the Marines. He was trained to be the best and him leaving was something they wanted to not go to waste anymore, with his Son dying.  

7The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my a mouth full."

It didn't take long for the group of high ranking official to arrive at there destination which was the Vice Admiral Office. Hiroko was sure to signal for the agents to remain outside as guards. Only allowing the people who was within the office to enter, and exited as they please until instructed otherwise. The office was very spacious which good because Stede by no means was a short man.

Once they arrive Hachi, and Stede had taken up there spot at near the desk. As for the Celestial Dragon, and Meji they had decide to occupy a simple couch which was quite comfortable. As Stede had left the room the Celestial Dragon was bombarded by a several requests. As the Vice Admiral spoke the Celestial Dragon didn't show a hint of interest on his face. But to be honest he was quite interest at the Vice Admiral request. After the Vice Admiral had finish speaking his lengthy request, and his slight debrief the Celestial Dragon had ponder his course of action after a few seconds.

The Celestial Dragon was eager to attain more knowledge on Stede as he accepted the files on Stede once the Vice Admiral hand them over to him. He begin to flip through his record, and skim through them. After a few seconds he would shrug his shoulders then say,"I have a better idea Vice Admiral follow my lead." Once Stede had return into the room Hiroko would say,"Stede I can't believe.! Me and Meji was just reading your files, and he said you can't hold a candle stick to the new generation of pirates that fall on World Government lap. What do you say?"

Meji had an idea of what Hiroko was planning but for now he would just wait for Stede to return to see how things would pan out.

WC
Info:

8The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Stede would return and he would be met with a insult he couldn't just ignore. Hachi would let the Celestial Dragon do it his way, as long as he helped, but this was dangerous. Stede wasn't someone you could just call weak. Though, he has put himself in a exile after retiring not one day did he go by without training. Well, besides the days he got shit faced or did things with strange Women. Other than that he ate and trained. Even spending his time on the most, naturally, dangerous Island within the Calm belt. No one could do what he did, other than maybe the boy that owned it. But, he always stayed away from Stede so he wasn't shit. Back in the day people feared his very name. He wasn't known as the Red Sprite, that something being literally Rajin. People saw him nothing short of a God on the battlefield. And it only went downhill when he lost to that Yonko.

"Who do you think you are speaking to?" Stede would say, becoming blinded with his rage. He was not someone to test.

"Know your place Stede." Hachi said trying to calm Stede, as he saw his eyes. He knew what Stede as capable of and he just didn't want to have to fight him. As he'd need everyone currently on Marineford to do so.

Stede would cut his eyes at Hachi and then back at the Celestial Dragon, standing only a few feet from him. His haki pushed out after he first was insulted. If he needed to move out of the way of a danger he would, and he'd strike out in that same fashion. You could tell he wasn't in a good mood as you could see electricity begin to form around his right arm. But, it would vanish once Hachi would say something to him. "Why do you insult me, Celestial Dragon?"

9The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my a mouth full."

The Marines hold less purpose  51c310f0c68a2122f965391c26563939--anime-dark-hot-anime
The Celestial Dragon stood up as Stede begin to close the distance to between them. It wasn't ever day one could see the powers from a former admiral at first hand, and live. As the man question him again he had said,"You must have struck your head on a rock. I am not your normal Celestial Dragon. I'm the head the 18th head of the Young family. I ask you  but a simple question that was what do you think?"

As the Celestial Dragon spoke his eyes begin to glow if you carefully look at his body some parts of it had smoke emitting from it. Only thing was for sure was that this Celestial Dragon hold similar powers as the Admiral did. Hiroko had smirk as he said,"I believe action is better then words so if you feel like I insult you how about you prove me wrong. How about you accompany me to Gray War, and show me you have what it takes to be consider as a former admiral or even a man."

[i]Meji had activate his mantra abilities too as the Stede begin to make his way over to them. Once Hiroko had stood up he had follow his lead by prepping his sword to be unshealth he wasn't sure what was going to happen. But whatever it was he was sure that he can do his best to try, and stop it from happening.

WC
Info:

10The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Task Name:Call to Arms
Tier:1
NPC or PC:PC
Crew, Team, or Personal:
Description:It is your time to do our part. You are given free passage to the Island Abfall with your respective side. Marine or Revolunaries. Simple, but that all ends once you arrive to Abfall. As the War between the two sides have been going on for more than a couple months.
Enemy Details: N/A
Boss: No

"Oh?" Stede would seem to calm down, though that isn't the case. He has met many Celestial Dragon's in his life, but none stood up to him. Even with their status they forgot all about it when faced with him. That was how menacing Stede was when enraged. Maybe it was confidence in his skill or seer stupidity that this Celestial Dragon stood up to Stede. And from the looks of it he held a Devil Fruit, or maybe a strange ability, as smoke would begin to emit from him. And there was a strong heat coming from him as well. That though didn't faze Stede at all, nor anything he would do. He did speak truth when he said that actions spoke louder than words.

"Gray War? First that I am hearing of such a thing. Hachi what is the meaning of this? I know you would have information about this. Is it a campaign?" Stede would say as he kept his gaze at Anubis, not moving a inch.

"The Fleet Admiral has been assigned to basically snuff out the Revolutionary General, and previous Warlord, Rec Actimel.  The fighting has been taking place for around a month now. We haven't sent reinforcements yet, as we are still preparing them. If you go with the Celestial Dragon you'd be the first type of reinforcements. With you being allowed to hold the funerals here we wanted to ask you this favor." Hachi would stop as Stede would raise his hand for him to, as he heard enough.

"So this is why I was allowed to have those funerals here. Due to my nature I can't refuse, as I do owe you this Hachi. But being spoken to as if I haven't bled for the World Government is something I won't stand for. As that loaded question should've been left in your head. But I will stop talking about the matter, and show you who I am." Stede would say as he looked at the Celestial Dragon. His words were heavy and could be heard not only outside, but down a couple floors. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Hachi would say as he hoped it was someone, or something, that would get rid of the tension in the air. And there was as the food and drink he requested would begin to come in. Stede, being hungry, would calm down and set on the couch across from the one the Celestial Dragon got up from. He wasn't worried about Meji, as he could deal with the Baby with the sword.

With the space between the two couches a large table would be first brought in and place down. And then the bountiful and beautiful food would be brought in and place down. As well as tea, water, and alcohol. This feast was so lavish because they were serving a Celestial Dragon, and wished to give him the best. "So, that we have that settled. Let us talk for a few hours and head out in the morning, as looking at the clock it is already ten pm. Mr. Young, why do you even want to go to the Gray War? I've never known a Celestial Dragon to go into battle. " Stede would wait to grab anything, same with Hachi, as he wanted the Celestial Dragon to have the option to pick what he wanted first. Yes, there was enough for everyone but they wanted the Celestial Dragon to have the option to pick whatever first, same with his Men. Stede wouldn't accompany the Celestial Dragon to this War if he didn't break bread with him, eat with him and talk.

11The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my a mouth full."

The Marines hold less purpose  51c310f0c68a2122f965391c26563939--anime-dark-hot-anime
The intense heat came from the doors had cause the agents who was standing guard to sweat lightly. It would seems like that wasn't the end of it as Cipher Pols agents had nearly jump at the sound of the Stede voice. His voicing was quite scary, and the agents wasn't sure if they should go in, and fight. As time pass the heat had return to normal, and everything was at peace or so they hope. One of the agents had whisper to his peers that ,"Good gravy those guys are monsters."
The other agents had nodded in approval as what he did say was true. They was glad that nothing to dangerous unfold other wise there superiors would hold them accountable for what would happen to the Celestial Dragon.

Meanwhile
Hiroko had claps his hand together in approval as Stede had agree to show him who he was. It would seem like plan had kinda of work. As of now he was surprise that Stede didn't decide to fight him in the building which would have been terrible for both the building, and a couple people present. Once Stede had agree Hiroko had taken a seat back on the couch, and relax his nerves, and Meji had follow his lead as well.

After a few minutes food was brought in, and Stede had once again question his motives. After a few minutes on pondering on what Stede had said Hiroko had replied,"Before I answer you I would first like to apologize if I had offended you. Now the reason why I wish to go to this campaign is politics not that I am force to fight. But I need this war to not only to reflect my skills but also give me leverage as a Celestial Dragon as it still something I want to do, and my influence along is not enough to accomplish. Don't get me run I know war is serious, and I do too believe in justice but my justice is a bit more harsh then others. I feel like this is a good chance to test my own limits, and hopefully use my influence to make the world a better place."

Once all the food was there Hiroko would grab a few items such as some juice,a slice of apple pie, and a bit of finger sandwiches as he decide to eat light. While he remain in the present of Stede, and the Vice Admiral. After a few seconds he had taken the first bite of his sandwiches the favor of the sandwiches was marvelous not the best he had but surely it was up there in that category.

He was sure to eat properly, and clean up after himself after each bite he was somewhat in a good mood. Not that his face had shown it though. Meji had release the use his haki as of now as he didn't see no further reason to keep using it as of now.

Meji would be the last to sit, and the last to start eating. He wasn't picky about his food but he did had respect for his superiors, and fellow peers when eating.

WC
Info:

12The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Stede would release his haki as he would grab a entire tray of food and sit back down. He would then begin to eat, and he was messy. This wasn't his fault. He ate like he did when back in the Calm Belt, like a savage. But, he would remember where he was and grab some napkins and clean his face a bit. Hachi would also grab something and head back to his desk. He was just glad that those two didn't fight, as both seem to dangerous to fight here. And Hachi began to think about how powerless he'd really be in stopping either of them.

"No worries, water under the bridge. I see what want....but how do you plan to do that exactly? Isn't the Holy Land still under the grubby fingers of that Baby shark. Actually, let me take it back. He isn't a baby anymore. But my point still stands. How do you plan to take back your home? Also, who is this little child you have with you?" Stede would ask. He'd go back to eating devouring it all and placing the empty tray back on the table, and grab a entire bottle of alcohol. Stede wanted to talk. He wanted to talk a lot while he ate and drank. It might seem pointless but they should do this, to form a better bond. So that when they go to the Gray War Stede would come to the aid of the Celestial Dragon if need be, and vice versa. He hoped that the Celestial Dragon, Mr. Young, just spoke his mind instead of thinking of a proper response, that was fabricated. Stede just wanted to know more about this man. He also wanted Meji to speak more, as he was in the room and should speak.

Stede, though put himself in exile, kept up with all the current events. He knows about the young Yonko, the Red King, had taken a Marine Island and made himself an emperor. Also, about two brats killing some Warlords. Even when Hachi talked to him before, he knew what happened here. Not in that much detail but he knew of the criminal that was on Marineford not that long ago. Stede wasn't someone that was out of the loop as he wasn't just some brute. His mind was just as equal to his strength, and not many people knew that.  

Hachi remembers the time he spoke to Stede, and given such series of questions for hours. As Stede did that with anyone he was going to place where death could happen. As the Gray war was such a place, even with the Fleet Admiral there. They were going up against the revolutionaries who were known to give it their all. And will take advantage for any weakness that they would see. Stede knew this because he has fought a few Rev, mainly Generals, in his time. He never had the chance to go up against the top guy though, or his Father. But, that could change one day. Stede always wanted to fight those with great strength.  

13The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my a mouth full."

,"Homeland?.... to be honest I never really consider the holy land as my home. As I believe that your home is where you feel the most comfortable at, and to be quite honest I feel at home at Marine Ford. Normally I would be walking around with a fishbowl to keep from smelling the same air as less man. But here I don't do that, and the amount of people to protect me I lessen not sure if it because I am stupid or if I am at peace. No matter holy land isn't as important to me as it only a place that other nobles tend to run to be away from danger. Oh this guy I would let him speak for himself."
It was safe to say that Hiroko had somewhat let his defense down I guess you can say that he was somewhat at peace.

[i]Meji had listen to both man speak it was say to say that the strong emotion that was once in the room was now gone. He was surprise that the former Admiral wanted to know his name after Hiroko had finish talking he had said,"My name is Meiji Shiranui former King of Preca Kingdom, and nearly the soul survivor. Don't let my size fool you as I am skill with my blade, and I am capable of defending Lord Hiroko and myself on any day." He had lock eyes with the large man known as Stede he wanted to the man to know he was about his bussiness.

WC
Info:

14The Marines hold less purpose  Empty Re: The Marines hold less purpose Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Stede would shake his head when Mr. Young spoke. But, he would say anything till Meji spoke. "No, you shouldn't have that mindset. I was told a long time ago, that whoever holds the Holy Land rules the world. You be so young and the head of your Family your goal should be getting back the Holy Land, so that your Family gets edged into your history. Instead of some Grim type of person. I may be speaking out of place, as I don't know all that much. But, how the Celestial Dragons are on status isn't any different from other nobles. Only one person wants to be at the topic, and you should aim for that." Stede would tell Mr. Young. Trying to give him a few gems so that he can. He would though turn to Hachi who always was into such things, and kept track.

"He is right. At this moment the newest Gorosei Archon Morio has placed his son, Archeon at the head of the Celestial Dragons. He also has many different children, that also show they haven't fallen far from the tree. I'm also surprised he hasn't taken over your Family. By asking you to marry one of his children." Hachi would say.

"He offers his children? Hachi, explain all you know. And Mr. Young I hope this is fine to talk about around you. If you wish us to stop simply say so. " Stede would ask.

"He first did this at the Reverie years back. I was only assisting in guard duty but I heard his request to those present. Honestly, I don't what someone like him is planning but he is always gather more power. Recently he has even called for a large force of Marines to come and guard some Island in the Calm Belt." Hachi would say to them, filling them in.

"Mr. Young. what happened to your family? I assume they were killed like many other Celestial Dragons during the attack on the Holy Land. Or I may be wrong. But, also what happened or where were you during that time?" Stede would ask Mr. Young. He was getting personal and if Mr. Young wanted to ask some questions he'd answer. This was part of bonding for Stede, knowing who someone was. Knowing what that person has done during tragic events also helped him figure out their character. Everything within this room though would be kept between them. Stede would grab some more to eat, as there was a lot. Hachi though would be finished and would just drink tea for now. Stede was probably going to end up being the one to eat everything, but he would ask Meji. "Meji eat some! Small children like you need to eat more. And take some to those guards outside, I hear their stomachs growling."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum