One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Separate."

Just off the coast

"Here you go Lord Hiroko." replied the Cipher Pol Agent Jock whom seem to be carrying a vanilla envelope . Jock had quickly hand over the envelope to Celestial Dragon. Once Hiroko had taken the envelope the Cipher Pol Agent was wave away by him. Shortly after Hiroko had glance at the window of the Sea Train he could see his reflection  just prior to heading to the Sea Train he had disguise himself, and taken then precaution to make a fake. But now that he was safe on the train and it was practically empty other then his Cipher Pol Agents, and the Employees of the Sea Train due to him buying out the Sea Train for personal reason.

He had decide to revert back to his original attire, and resigned the fake back to the Cipher Pol detail he had before this task was given to him. As of now the Sea Train was heading to the Island pf Dreams everyone that was within Cipher Pol was equip with various weapons, and they had wore a mask to conceal face. More importantly Gale was sitting beside Hiroko as of now he was sleep his spear resting on firm in his right hand it wasn't until the small jolt of turbulence that he had awoke.

Of course you could tell that he was sleep due to him wearing that demonic helmet that cover his face. As he woke up he had grunt then said," How much longer to this damn island? I'm itching to stretch my legs, and fight." Hiroko had chuckle as he said,"Gale I would ask you if there anything other then fighting you like. But I know that will be a waste of a question. So instead I will tell you what I hope to achieve while I am visiting this poor excuse of a island." Hiroko had pause for a brief second as he took a deep breath, and exhale he had decide to open up the envelope that was gifted to him earlier. Opening the seal of the envelope he was able to take a peek in letting out a sigh he had continue his conversation. Hiroko had said,"I'll place 25 man under your command, and 25 man will under my command. You will take your man, and find a suitable place for us to have are match.  While you doing I have to handle a quick errand to the Island of Dream Castle. The basic political call, and all that jazz once I am done I will come join you, and we can wrap up this fight 1 on 1 or 26 vs 26 it doesn't matter to me."

Gale had taken a minute to  digest the Dragon words then he had said," How will I contact you? And how do I know you want run this your tail in-between your legs." Hiroko had grin as he said,"I'll give you a Baby Den Den mushi , and my number so we can talk, and you can secure the Sea Train station with man so that I can't escape by Sea Train means."

Gale had grunted as he said," Very well as long as you give me your word lad. If by some reasons you lie I will search entire sea looking for you, and when I find you I will cut you down with this here spear!"

Now
Finally the Sea Train had arrive to the main island of the Island of dreams it is the very same island where King had build his castle. It is also the place where the tournament was held at. Throughout the entire island you could see high light of the tournament. Hiroko,  and Gale had taken the time to watch the quick clip then have a quick conversation.

The conversation ended up with Gale no having to receive a Baby Den Den Mushi, and the fight location was the very same area where the king had just held his tournament. Just as Hiroko had suggest Gale had left about 10 armed man at the only Sea Train station on the main island they was already instructed to follow Gale command as his orders was absolute according to Hiroko who command them to comply until the match was decided.

Just as like they discuss Hiroko had taken his man , and made his way to the to the castle he had a bone to pick with the King. It didn't take long for Hiroko to arrive at the large castle that stood 70 meters  tall and as wide as 75 meters. The building was entirely made up of stone, and from what Hiroko could see no guard was standing outside to keep people from entering the castle without permission.

That was a poor decision from the current king but that could be understood seeing how foolish the king is due to reveal his abilities for the entire kingdom to see. Now that his abilities are basic knowledge of Hiroko didn't have nothing to fear neither did he have to worried about any surprises. Without wasting time Hiroko quickly enter into the large castle moving at speed that exceed even the eyes of his own agents. Of course he had already relay  orders to secure all the castle escape routes. Then told them to precede to eliminated all threats that attempt to escape the castle without his permission or shown themselves . So on sight they would fire on any poor soul attempting to exit out the castle or stick there head out. This goes for anyone that attempt to attack them as well.

Another thing is the ground outside of the castle was made up of earth crust so the only thing that was made up of stone was the castle itself. The sky was clear, and it was sunny day. It didn't take long for Hiroko to reach his max speed, and skillfully weed through the hallways arrive he arrive to the throne room.  He had arrive just as Yuki attempting to leave halting his movements.  He stop just shy of 6 meters from her, and a total of 16 meters away from King Zeal.

Upon halting he had said," Show respect to me, and bow down or deal with the consequences. For I al Celestial Dragon Hiroko Young!" Should someone attempting to surprise attack him his passive  should be able to protect him which cause his body to go intangible if something threaten his life.

As for Gale he had begin had already arrive at the coliseum.  He didn't enter yet instead he had command the remaining Cipher Pols Agents to secure the building, and kill anyone who was within the coliseum no question ask.

Gale Info:

Info:

Hiroko Stamina/Techniques:

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal sat upon his throne as he ditched out orders. As Yuki was getting ready to leave something came about. Earlier when Zeal and company was walking towards his Castle he happened to see the sea train. But thinking nothing of the sort. Within moments Yuki was taken back by a sudden force. Zeal was barely able to see what it was. As his gaurds was all aiming at the Door way. Zeal balled up his fist with stone. Clearly ready for whatever that was or whomever it was. The day itself was a very nice and sunny 1. To the shock of everyone a man came brusting in. He demanded everyone start bowing down to him or else died. This clearly lead Zeal grunts in a uproar. As they was getting ready to fight the said man. Zeal held up his hand as his grunts stood down. Zeal knew who the man was but clearly nobody else did. Zeal was I clear shock as to why such a being if his rank would be here. This lead Zeal to think of all kind of things. It was the Dragon  himself. Rumors of him was everywhere none the less it was a crazy day for Zeal anyhow. The lastest was how his brother was killed this was a sad and bad thing. Young was someone you didn't want to piss off the death to them us could happen at any moment. Zeal looked at his grunts as he lower his hand telling them all to bow down before the might of such a being. Zeal upon raising his head looked at the dragon Young. Tell me to what honor I owe for such a visit. Did you come for the tournament if so I apologise but it's over. But I could restart it in a few days. If you like Lord young. Zeal looked at the man eye to eye hoping he was on his good side. Zeal body would start to look like that of stone. This was how he always looked no biggie.

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Bruh take the deal."

Everyone here is expendable but me.

Hiroko had already witness some of the abilities of King Zeal prior to him arriving to the castle. After all Zeal did host a tournament then proclaim that all the island watch the feed live, and to make matter more interesting that each island had played back the high lights of the the tournament . Which is how Gale, and Hiroko was able to witness the some of the elites of the current elites on the island. As Zeal had talk Hiroko had grew annoyed he was press for time, and this fool was considering himself equal to him because for some strange reason he didn't bow. As he swear he remember asking for everyone to bow but for some reason only the guard did.

As Zeal continue to speak at the part," Did you come for the tournament?" Hiroko had cut him off as he said,"Cut the crap,and no funny business I seen your devil fruit abilities on monitor of this island." As he spoke he had stomp his feet firmly against the ground that had cause the castle to shake slightly{at the word "As"}. As Hiroko continue to speak he had said," Normally I would engaged in lengthy conversation but today I am pressure for time. So I'll make this quick you are to turn over 50% of you personal beli now, and hand over all your kingdom to me now. In return you live, and you can rule as  my second of command who only answer to me. The title you will receive is Warden you will have all the influence as you do now but my orders are absolute. All kingdom funds will be hand over to me. You don't have to worried about any pirates or marines causing you problem as no one will cross me. You can use my name to help you if need help. Any crimes you do will be pardon if it is within my power, and influence . Other issues such as laws, and city rebuilding will be left up to me but you can petition if you want something fix,rebuild, or whatever along them lines. There is no room for negotiation what I says goes. If you don't comply then all your man , and you will die right here, and now!

If you agree to my terms then you will declare it to everyone in this room, and have your people to spread the news through out your kingdom."

Hiroko was a markmen his eyes was able to pick up nearly anything. Such as detail of a person skin, and anything along those lines. So the fact that Zeal skin begin to turn stone it was noticeable, and any further attempt to escape would prove fatal for the king who didn't bow. Just as before if anyone would attempt to surprise attack him his passive would activate .

Gale Info:

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal looked at the last son lf the house of Young sipping his tea. As he knows all about each and every Noble so far in the world. He knows this man means what he say and could very well do it. Zeal was told years ahead too not comfort this man head on. He was no match at least not at the moment. Zeal was he sip more and more of his tea. Looking all over his throne room as the whole damn place began to shake. Zeal really couldn't care who stood above all oh wait he did. Zeal yet again looking at gale than back to Young. He began to talk in a cheerful yet sadist tone.Your deal has many flaws what you called fair I called crazy. Sure I can give you power over this kingdom. So long as it's people come first. Lord Young but you asked for beli you see at the moment. I am currently working on getting more myself.
I'll tell you what I can give you 10 million beli every week. Until you reach a goal of 250 million beli. You ask why I made such a request it's because. Although I rule over this kingdom there is someone who is even more powerful than a celestial dragon.
Zeal smiled as he sat his Tea down looking at Young. I'm sure you heard of the gorosei fact who didn't. They could even take your title away Lord Young. The thing is I'm in the middle of building more things upon this great nation do I truly must answer to you when I have to answer to her. Lord Young if you was to go to the center of this kingdom mainland. You would see a 50 meter tall statue being built in her honor. Which she ordered. She says what needs to be made on this island. Not saying I didn't have even say.
But what I'm saying is Destiny Ridget. Is the master mind behind this empire in the making. If I answer to you than you truly would be answering to my mother.
Zeal looked at Young sipping his tea. But sure I'll transfer power over too you but if you are like your family than you are in hope to be head of the house of Young. However if that's the case did I should be in head to rule as a gorosei.Zeal stood up as he began to unwind his body. So you say I'll rule as a wanden nor will I need to worry about anything or one. Tell that to the fucking pirate king or that queen who will come here soon. After all she is in a bad mindstate over there in the calmbelt.but alright I'll give you power over me however I'll have to alert my mother gorosei Destiny Ridget.Who will be coming here to help expand the land soon. I have a few questions 1 will you truly be here for her arrival when she comes and 2 what will happen when you can't deliver to send check a force. Zeal stood up again .Gale is his name aye I see but everyone listen up Young here says he will now rule this kingdom. I say sure it's yours for the taking my Lord. Just don't piss off that mink because you are now in her sights and with the beli you are trying to gain is this a heavenly tribute or are you just here to gain beli against even the Noble law. Taking from a Gorosei is committing a crime Lord Young. Now that I had said what I had to say you I'll many the request so. 

Zeal waved his man off as he went to grab two den den mushi. Zeal soon got up off the throne and went over to lean on the wall.

I'm going to do a few things notify my mother of why her son is no longer the main ruler of her kingdom and why her beli is missing and 2 I'm going to let the world know Hiroko Young has came to lay claim to a Gorosei protected turf the throne is yours for the taking. However Lord Young ask yourself is such a thing really worth it. I king Zeal will do as you say but in return you will clearly do jus and that's not my say so.

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"He didn't listen."

What did I just say?

Hiroko couldn't believe his ears he could have sworn he just told this foolish noble that there would be no transaction of words. That means there was no room for negotiating but it seem like the little noble was set on negotiating as well as tossing around a few key note worthy people. This simple issue have became into a royalty fucks.

The noble was able to continue to speak until he had said,"But what I'm saying is Destiny Ridget. Is the master mind behind this empire in the making. If I answer to you than you truly would be answering to my mother." Everything after that went blank. Well not blank but blood red. The entire castle went up in flames the source of the attack originated from the user body, and the surrounding land mass. Everything that was within 100 meter radius this is both below, and the surrounding area would be erase by the large massive magma explosion.

The exploding of magma went as high as 75 meters long the entire castle would be consume, and everything around the range of the attack. No one would be left alive but the young Celestial Dragon. More importantly escaping this attack would be nearly impossible as no one can escape something that was nearly point blank range from them. As the king was still 16 meter away as state before. Even with his devil fruit it would be impossible to escape the chain of action.

Just as before Hiroko would passive would protect him should a surprise attack occur. He was ready for anything lucky he was unaffected by his own attack but the same can't be said for his Cipher Pols Agents, and King Zeal.

Gale Info:

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
Middle end as the beginning began

It was clear Zeal was planning a head of this foolish ass bastard. He knew all too well who he was dealing with. Zeal heard to many stories of this man. His brother as well it was a good thing he died. Zeal smiled at the fact Young came about. He guessed to put him in his place how crazy. But the moment Zeal landed on the wall his passive was in place. Seeing the lava man blow out all that lava in mere moments. Zeal already had his escape plan true the lava could melt his stone. But the force Young used was enough to melt away most in view. Killing Yuki and his grunts all the same his. Zeal just as that fuck boy blew himself up or whatever with lava two things happen. One preparing himself for the attack Zeal merged with the wall already when he lean on it. He created his stone shield. Given the distance he was from him. Which was  not 16 meters but more or less 37 meters. By time the shield was up the lava would have hit it before even reaching Zeal. Seeing how big it was in the throne room. Zeal was already out side. Going through the stone to pick up speed. Out in the back lead a stone way into the Forrest which was full of trees and stone of every sort. Zeal would than be in the Forrest at least 16 meters deep in throne.As the lava was reaching a spread of about 100 meters. Zeal taking cover within the Forrest merged with in the stone. The lava would have slowed down regradless getting through the castle thick stone walls. By time the explosion would hit the outside it would have been at it's 80 meter mark. As Zeal was deep within his Forrest by now. The thrid island was the most nature out of the four. As it was miles upon miles of earth and green life. Zeal knew than he had to use his escape root for shit just like this and was happy his grunts knew protocol. Zeal was at his tier speed mad it into the middle of the island by now. Which was the port. Seeing his grunts stand by his row boat . Which would lead to his battle ship in moment time. Zeal looked back to see his fucking Castle smoking from afar. He only had one thing on hisind survive. The kingdom must survive Zeal grunt handed him a den den mushi. Zeal than sent out a mass kingdom alert to take cover and hide because a psychopath was about to come. He looked up as Zeal was still in his passive state. Men we have lost this round I need to gain more power. He will be coming no flex. Understand me my ship I need to get to my ship. However it's on the other side of another island hidden. But get this there is a underwater cave under this very port. I need to get down there but as you all know I can't do it alone. Tehehehehe, a large man would laugh, that's where I come in at king Zeal. On my back hold your breath because we bout to go for a dive. Zeal smiled, my right hand I knew I did good by getting you on board. Get this the underwater cave is not to deep down but a mere 13 meters and seeing as you went deeper than that. Anyway once we in there we will stay there until it clear to leave. That bastard might stay a while but cool. Anyhow once it's low tide we make it to the battle ship and set sail. To where you might ask it doesn't take a dummy to answer that.

Big Brody smiled as Zeal again went to the Forrest stopping at it's entrance. He than created yet another shield.  Smiling as a tear fell down his face. Looking at big Brody he took a very deep breath. Let it at than he surmerged himself with stone. Keeping just enough air in there for them to make the trip. Brody actived his buso haki on his arms. As he picked up Zeal he looked back at the grunts 50 I'm total. listen up aim at that there shield if any body come out blast them. Brody than lunch Zeal in the water taking a big breath as he ran he jumped in the sea water as well. As he quickly grabbed the stone cocoon Zeal he made his way to the underground water cave. About 4 minutes past as Brody and Zeal made it. Brody than lift Zeal out the sea water and on to the cave ground. Zeal and Brody than broke Zeal out. Zeal breathing heavily smiled at Brody as they gave each other thumbs up. I know one thing Young best be ready because I'm coming for that fuck boy.The next time we meet that wanna be god he gone meet a real live Titan.

Stamina 300/400

2X
Skill Name: - Stone Shield
Tier: -2
Type -Devil fruit
Range: -N/A
Speed: -own
Description: - The user merges with the ground then create a shield made of stone. The shield will be 15 meters high and 10 meters long. It could defend against 3 tier 1 attacks 2 tier 2 attacks and 1 tier 3 attack

Exit arc

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
Ooc you never mentioned the heat by far using science on will I consulted that your heat brust would had to been at least 7100 degrees to melt a Castle of that sides and also you stopped so after the wide spread of it like irl lava it would not have been as hot from the core of the brust point which means it could have easily went down in the heat section. Also you never said or it couldn't go below the stone trees might be burning itight went in the ground but not no 16 meters down. Akinau never made his lava go down to such a foot. Back by science look it up. Also pica was able to travel across dressrossa in an instant fighting zoro at my tier 3 speed that should be plenty given the fact dressrossa is way bigger than my island.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
no edit zone.

Ghost

Ghost
Huh get lost arc over unless you about to blow up the place and I will rebuild it

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"He didn't listen."

Hiroko was a open minded individual seeing nothing to gain from killing this Noble known as Zeal. He decide it would be best to just leave him on death door. He does this by lowering the temperature required to kill him. Instead of Zeal total body being burn to a crisp instead it would have very bad third degree burns across his entire body. As Hiroko finish his attack the lucky for Zeal his castle had remained intact that is because the Celestial Dragon had pull back on the damage of his overwhelming attack along with the range. So only a small proportion of the attack had remained and it focus on Zeal. It was enough to do considerable damage to Zeal enough to leave him with scars forever .

Dusting off his clothes the Celestial Dragon had chuckle then said,"If your mommy is whom she say she is then let her know I Hiroko Young have stop by. I be seeing you around soon boy . Next time hold ya tongue." With that the Celestial Dragon had disappeared out the area entirely using his vast speed to exit the castle or what was left of it. Outside his Cipher Pols agents was outside ready to greet him as they made there way back into town to meet up with Gale.

Should anyone try anything funny Hiroko would be able to precede there movements due to his excellent sight. If anyone was foolish enough to attack him then his passive would protect him. As for the king he was left in the middle of the floor badly injured, and burn very badly. It would be a miracle if he could move. If some case
[/center]

{Exited}

Gale Info:

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal escape was all a dream as his Castle was somewhat gone. It's burning leaving a large smoke in the area. Visible by the mainland Zeal eye sight starting to come back to him. He was laid out on the floor unable to even move on his own. As his right hand was completely burned to the point it might need to get cut off. Zeal right side of his face  was burned as well as  his skull was by his eye was showing. Zeal chest was the main part which didn't take as much damage. Zeal body was soon being wrapped up to heal more as the grunts temded to the castle. Zeal looked on unable to talk as the whole scene was shown to the town's flok and those watching else where. Some still shocked to see the king defeated how strange. Zeal would not die here there was still more for him to do. Zeal was being carried to the e.r to get his wombs treated more. Zeal thinking that this went as planned. So he came here for what again. He came to try and control me but in the end I believe I won or so I was allowed to win. I know what I must do now I must go out and learn more about life. Damn it I must get stronger than ever before. This won't be the last time we met Hiroko Young. But the next time I'll be ready. Zeal was soon in the e.r getting taking care of as the doctors left would soon rest. Not only did the blast hit Zeal Yuki being so close it hit her as well but she survived couldn't say the same for some of the grunts. These grunts happen to be part of Yuki team. Causing major changes and her plans.

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
The end

Just hours shy of the last even Zeal.was up
He was wrapped in his bandages from head to toe. He knew this was not ok at all Zeal still had a job to do. Meeting up with Yuki she waste little time showing him what he wanted. Zeal smiled as he got ready to fight. He didn't have time to play with her. His body was in too much pain. Not to mention that damn celestial dragon could still be around somewhere. Zeal smiled as he lead Yuki to the Rocky stone area. He the 2 was going to fight it out. Zeal bandages started to become red however he didn't care. Still it wasn't as painful as it looked at all. Zeal smiled as Yuki got ready for him. Sadly this fight could not drsg on Zeal had to leave and soon. Soon Zeal looks at the ground and stared at it. He smiled as he slowly bend down to touch it. Soon the ground began to cover his body as Zeal put in more effort. Zeal would still up as rock crombs would fall off him. Next follow by dusk Zeal looked at Yuki as the stone began to change. Here it would first form with Zeal right arm to the point it looked like a arm made of stone. Next it would go towards his legs and the same would happen none the less. Last but not least it would cover the small parts of his injured chest. Than it would head up to his face there the stone would cover most of the right side in a half mask fashion. Zeal looked at his new appearance and would be sure to treat Hiroko Young with a new look as well. Yuki looked at him with awe as Zeal ready himself to attack her. With the look in his eyes he was planning on going for a a out attack no hold bars would be best to describe this moment right now. Yuki clearly still hurt from earlier as well prepared her fans. Slowly putting space between the 2 as Zeal looked at her.

Ghost

Ghost
Yuki looked as Zeal would soon go with in the stone ground. It got extremely quiet at best as oy the wind could be heard. Zeal had the advantage here seeing that the entire island was stone and green life. Zeal would soon rush her with a punch as she dodge his attack. Zeal would go back in the Stone right after. He repeatedly did this forte until she released her fans. She would throw them at Zeal only for them to bounce off the wall in a high fashion. Zeal than smiled at he knew she needed more power to break through the stone. However she actived her buso and ken to which Zeal didn't see coming at all. It was time to get serious the only problem was. Zeal still couldn't move how he wanted too given his status at the moment. Zeal would soon cause the ground to move up at least 6 meters towards Yuki to which she would cut through. This worry Zeal quite a bit as she was starting to get spot on. With her attacks and what not. Zeal was starting to get extremely mad as he made his next move. Throwing stones at her the size if base balls this would give the user a fair gain. Yuki haven't noticed Zeal get behind her even with her ken eye sight. This let him know she was still in the early stages of mastering it. Soon Yuki would see the very ground move around her. To her shock that is she was in a cave within moments of her. Ok give up Yuki it's over with I win. If you don't you will be crushed to death do you hear me. Yuki trying to break out seeing everytime she hits the walls the jail would get smaller. Zeal didn't have time for this it was time he got he do. He needed the snow snow fruit and now she see she was running out of time. Nearly 3 hours went by and the air in there was running low Yuki was starting to get weak. Zeal would wait as thuer was back and forth talking between the 2 of them. So Yuki stopped talking all together and Zeal would release the stone jail. He would than run over to see was she alright. Yuki would attack him aiming for his head. Which would get knocked off. However this head was made of stone. Soon Zeal would come from out of the stone and knee her in the back knocking her out.

Skill Name: - Stone jail.
Tier: -2
Type -devil fruit
Range: -up to 20 meters
Description: - If there is more than enough stone around. The user begans to absorb the stone itself. He than submerges underground. As a 20 meter Jail made of stone surrounds the target(s). This is used to get them trapped however the user could. Make the jail itself go down in size. Aiming to crush anyone in the inside. This could defend up to 1 tier 3 attack or 2 tier 2 attacks

Skill Name: -Fake logia
Tier: -1
Type - Devil fruit
Range: - N/A
Description: - By touching any stone substance the user could absorb the stone. Causing him to take on a almost rock like appearance. the user has to keep absorbing the stone every two post in order to keep this up. While in this state the user could merge with the stone ground avoiding damage.

Skill Name: - Knee breaker
Tier: -1
Type - Marital arts
Range: -N/A
Description: - The user uses his knees to lunch at the target. A flying power knee which is his right one. The user will aim at the target head.

Ghost

Ghost
It been 2 weeks since thier fight and yet Yuki still have not cane too. Zeal everyday would check on her. Hoping she would wake soon. The battle took what was left out of them to the max as Yuki doctor walked in. He explained that she was already in a bad state and the fight didn't help that. The fact she lost air caused her brain damage. But hopefully she would pull through. Zeal smiled at the fact on how sheade him thick twice within the fight. Nothing but graceful he was towards her. He noticed Yuki snailphone would ring everyday. Knowing it might be the revolution calling her. Sadly Zeal was informed that some of his soldiers was part of the revolution army as a whole. This had Zeal wondering how much farther would she have gone to beat him. Zeal would hold the snow snow fruit up in the air to view it. Wondering will power lead him down a dark road. If so he will kill him self before it get any more dreadful. Zeal heard Yuki snailphone go off again this time he would answer it. He would use a high pitch voice to not sound like himself. He would than tell the revolution that Yuki was killed by the nobles evilness. He than crushed the damn thing with his stone arm. Zeal slowly walked towards Yuki room and than walked in. He saw her as she saw him. She smiled clearly could not walk not talk. She said one one and one would only to Zeal M.mmercy. Zeal was shocked at this seeing and hearing it. Thinking Hiroko Young will play for this indeed he will. Zeal would than grab her face as he held her down to die a mercy death. With a tear falling down his face. Lives lost fighting for a better tomorrow. It was a Shane Zeal tool his leave as he walked away from the lifeless Yuki. He was holding his prize devil fruit the snow snow fruit. Leaving and sad at that however in the shadows of the room Big Brody saw the entire thing. As he looked at Yuki, doing our battle you said you move like you had wings now you really do have wings rest up.

Exit arc done devil fruit claimed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum