One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

the cold never bothered me anyway

Healing Snow

Melissa would hear him, the clumping of the ships stairs, the movement of him coming down the hall. Yet she would not go to him, she had just showered, thus her hair currently needed the attention. Her brush gently passed through the strands of black that fell against her head. The wet strands stuck gently to her face. When he opened the door to the room, she would look at him with a smile, her bra was the only thing covering her chest, revealing the bandages that covered her waist. She would not ask him how everything went. She knew him well enough that he would talk when he was ready. So she would return to the vanity table and continue to brush her hair. The Yuki Yuki No Mi woman could feel him looking at her until he began to strip off himself. Bandaging his own wounds.

He spoke, his voice somewhat strange, so it would seem that they had stumbled upon something that out weighed them in every aspect, world famous faces were appearing and these two were getting mixed up in it. Typical, they get a warning and Leparo wants to run straight in. A soft smile would find its way to her red lips. "Naturally, we don't tend to run away from much do we. Can't allow people to think we run when told now can we?" Melissa would say gently as she finished her hair. "This wound isn't as bad as i thought, as long as i don't over exert myself, though I'm going to have to be careful, can't go full snow girl otherwise the stitches will fall out" Melissa would say, annoyance in her voice. Typical this hindrance would piss her off. Placing a dressing gown on, the young girl would sit next to her man, a hand touched his knee. "So whats the plan?" she asked with a wicked smile.  

16Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:13 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

No one knows pain, I'll show them

A grin bore the face of Leparo as he began to explain the situation to Melissa. "I heard they have a boat on the docks.. And its large almost like a warship. We'll get on the ship and figure out what is really going on." said Leparo as he headed off the boat. He normally didn't care about the affairs of other but this one seemed fishy and the implications could effect him long term so he figured it to be a good idea to stop whatever was going on as a means to protect himself.

Flash Forward

Leparo was outside their but he was in the water. Melissa was obviously not going to be in the water but they agreed to meet on the deck of the ship. Leparo climbed up the ladder which connected the large boat to the ocean. As he climbed it he began to hear voices on the deck which caused him to slow down so he wouldn't draw attention to himself. As he reached the top he paused closing his eyes listening for the sounds and locations of the men above.. "Yea, The sooner we leave this piece of shit island we can get back to the New World my wife is due in a few weeks." said one of the men who happened to be a few feet from where the ladder was stationed at.

"Goodluck with that, heard we're here for at least a month" said another followed by another voice "I hope not, this shit is boring I'll take a bullshit marine check over this" said the third agent before the three broke out in laughter. Leparo took this as his chance as he jumped landing on the deck pulling the first agent overboard followed by slamming the second agent into a wall and the third one... He was elbowed in the face knocking him clean out. Leparo would cautiously walk to the boarding area of the boat and signal for Melissa to come up if she was even there.

Last edited by Raza on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 2 ti

17Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Healing Snow

The night breeze was wonderful, standing upon the dock, Melissa Devaroux would give a soft wave to her beloved as he dove in to the sea. Naturally Melissa would be unable to swim, the curse of the devil fruit, steep for those of a pirate life but the power in return was beautiful. As she watched Leparo climb on to the boat, the female would make her move. The legs dissolved in to gentle snow flakes that seemed to propel her in a forward motion. Floating over the see like a beautiful snow spirit. The Yuki Yuki no mi user would glide towards the boat, getting their in time to see Leparo signal her. Having her legs transform back in to their human form upon landing would allow her boots to touch the ground. Thankfully she only needed to transform her lower half thus her stitches remained safe.

"Wow this ship is big, maybe we should take it" Melissa said, "Ours is a little crammed with all the randos" she said in distaste. She hadn't seen the good doctor in a while but had come to know faces upon faces of random people that she did not like. Alas she would sigh as she followed Leparo to were ever it was he was going, honestly she had no idea what the fuck was actually happening, more of an explanation on things were needed so that she could prepare for whatever it is that she had to prepare for, didn't wanna end up getting shot again right?  

18Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

No one knows pain, I'll show them

Melissa made a comment about taking this ship after everything here was done and over with to which Leparo raised an eyebrow. "This ship is probably World Government owned. We take this they'll know where we are at all times" said Leparo who for some reason was thinking more than normal when it came to Marines. It seemed Melissa was rubbing off on him or maybe he knew deep down that the World Government was the same animal but different beast when it cames to their overall power and control. Anyway now on the ship and firmly control of the situation at least thats what he thought. Meanwhile there were cameras all around this ship watching Melissa and Leparo right now.

There was a door which Leparo opened and he saw it lead to the controller room which Leparo knew was his only chance to get the information he seeked. There were two men in the room which Leparo punched clean in the face knocking both out. His hands were growing tired of doing that honestly. On one of the tables in the room featured several blueprints which Leparo examined once Melissa was in the room. It was various devil fruit locations and their original apperance spot which featured the Tree of Knowledge as the source of answers. "The Tree of Knowledge....." said Leparo as he passed the papers back to Melissa. "They're going to use it as a way to locate all the Devil Fruit's." said Leparo as he heard a large bang. Leparo would run pass Melissa back towards the deck where he saw Professor Ichiro and his blonde subordinate and an onslaught of soldiers whom where all weilding pistols and sword. "You got me" said Leparo loud hoping Melissa would hear this and escape

Exit

Last edited by Raza on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 2 ti

19Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruits of a Nation [Beginning Task] Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:23 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Healing Snow

Melissa followed on, not knowing how or where to proceed to, following Leparo was possibly the smartest move she could make. She was intrigued with the ship, intrigued with the complexity of the war ship, it was stunning...kinda made her feel bad about her spooky ship, but could this mother fucker fly. The Yuki Yuki no Mi user would follow the somewhat brutish male through room after room after room until finally one would reveal some interesting information. She would read the information handed to her and smile. "Doesn't look like they know which are eaten though, this one says the Yuki Yuki No Mi is still in the south" Melissa would say gently. Though they would both know this isn't true for it was within her.

As the sound floated through the ship, Leparo would take off, only to be halted somewhat near the doorway, Melissa would freeze, not literally of course but she would halt her movement. Leparo's words, they were strange, perhaps due to his fear of these people? No even his fear wouldn't stop him from trying to fight his way out. Perhaps a plan, Melissa would look around, honestly though no were was plausable for her to hide, in one quick motion, she would move in to the nearest area, this being the wardrobe, such a cliche. But it would allow her to listen for now, if this room held the plans they would come back here. Melissa could become snow and launch her way from the ship if need be. She would not leave Leparo here, not after the way he had been acting in terms of the enemy.

[end] 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum