One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Arc Type: Fruit / Standart
Arc Name: Claiming the Flames of Destruction (or: let's paint a giant target on my head)
Arc Tier: 4
Sea: South Blue
Island: Karate Island
Arc Description: A legend of a very rare Devil Fruit surfaced on Karate Island. Apperantly each of the 3 towns big Dojo's Masters has a part of a story, which will guide the person combining all these parts towards the location of the fruit and help solve the riddle presented at it's location.

The three Dojo Masters lead to the existence of a 4th secret Dojo, hidden in the caves around the center of Karate Island. The last missing part required to solve the riddle of the Mera Mera no Mi's location can be found with that Dojo's Master. Only those that defeated all the other Dojos are worthy to challenge this one. As sign of that each Master gave you their belt.

Middle II

Task Name: Fire Fist Dojo
Tier: 3
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal/Team
Description: Travel through the caves to find the hidden Dojo at the center of the maze, there you will have to face the Fire Fist's Master to find the last clue to the Mera Mera no Mi.
Enemy Details: 10 T1 Karate Students
Boss: Master Hikaru

Tier: 3
Hand-to-Hand: 6
Marksmanship: 1
Haki: -/-
Weapon: T3 Gloves with the ability to ignite in flames.

The Fire Fist Dojo's female Master, a strong and stuborn person, which fights wild and strong like a tiger, but easily loses her cool. To enhance her already strong punches she wears gloves coated with a rare flame powder, that can be ignited for short moments when she punches.

2Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:24 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Middle of the island, was really inaccurate discovered Blake. Even with the help of a map she struggled to find the place she was looking for. The information she had said that there was supposed to be a dojo of some sort hidden, most likely somewhere in the many caves and tunnels. Blake had already searched some, but had found nothing other than dead ends and bears. As the sun was setting she paused for a moment and decided to climb up the highest point to get a better view across the landscape, while she still had enough light.

The hilly grassland was like a swiss-cheese, covered with holes and caves. Some of these caves were connected with one another, but she had yet to find one big enough to house a dojo. There obviously were no signs like on top of the others or even symbols like flames, hinting towards the Fire Fist's place. Luckily the area was also free from trees and only covered in grass, so if there was anything trying to hide it had to be inside the caves.

More than the land, the person Blake was looking for concerned her. She wondered what kind of person this Fire Fist was. She imagined some sort of hermit, otherwise why would they live in a place like this and if there was more than one person it would have be hard to hide to such a degree. What was her reason to hide anyway? Having to look for her annoyed Blake greatly.

3Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Just as Blake was thinking about leaving the vantage point, her expectations got betrayed again. She spotted someone move on the fields below. Someone that clearly had not been there before and looked suspiciously like a martial artist student. From the shaved head to the red robe, he looked like just what the Kuja had been looking for.

Quickly she rushed down the hill she was standing on, carefree waving towards the man she was approaching. “Hey!”, she yelled and stopped a few steps away from him. “I am looking for your master.” Her usual fake smile put on, she took her time to study the man from closer up, while the man himself looked at her rather surprised. It must have been rare to get visitors out there.

After a moment to collect himself the man finally answered: “What is your business with Master Hikaru?” “Oooh so that's her name!” New information was always appreciated. “I am here to challenge Hikaru.” There was no reason to hide it and Blake had no ulterior motive, all she wanted was a good duel and information.

Yet the man seemed not too sure about her motives, but after Blake pulled out the belts from her backpack he seemed to trust her a bit more. “I mean no harm, just need a guide to find your dojo.” The student seemed to find this agreeable, as he was on his way there anyway. He just nodded and gestured her to follow. Quickly Blake put the belts away again, thanked him and followed.

4Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Soon she found herself in the middle of a maze of caves, calmly following the man she had just met. For all she knew the whole thing could be a trap, but she had gotten so used to the atmosphere on the island that she did not even think about it. Instead she considered the whole like a day in the amusement park. Too bad there were no food stands, because the girl was slightly hungry.

It took the two minutes to finally reach a bigger cave. Candles were mounted on multiple rocks and walls and in the middle stood what could not be described as anything other than a proper house, much like the dojos she had seen. Paper walls, a real roof and all. “I am impressed.” As the man lead her closer to the building she fully realized how big it was, not only had it room for a spacious training room, but next to that there was enough space to house multiple people. Closer to the building, she also started to hear screaming and yelling from within the building, Blake guessed at least ten or more people were in the middle of practice.

Letting her guide continue with his duties Blake took a moment to consider the best course of actions. She had found the dojo she had been looking for, but from what she had heard from the other masters, this master was strong. Very strong and Blake could feel the strength just by standing outside. Maybe she was not in an amusement park, but actually had stepped into the lair of a tiger.

5Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Taking of her shoes Blake carefully pushed the paper door, leading to the main hall of the dojo, aside and looked inside. As she had expected, before her eyes was a hall of young men and woman in combat with one another, with a tall woman at the head of the room yelling instructions. Up close she felt even stronger how fierce and powerful this woman was, she was on a whole different level compared to the other masters.

She met eyes with Blake, but did not bother to recognize her more than that and instead continued to give out instructions. Blake was not sure if she wanted to interrupt or let them finish, but as soon as she tried to make another step into the room it was as if a heat wave hit her, stopping her advance and keeping her from interrupting. Instead she just sat down and watched the training before her eyes, while getting a bottle of water from her bag.

The whole spectacle took an hour before Hikaru finally called out to stop, every student quickly lined up and bowed, then as if hit by a strong punch collapsed on the ground in an effort to catch their breath. Meanwhile Hikaru made her way over to the visitor, greeting Blake with a soft smile. “I heard you are collecting belts?” The tall red-haired master pointed down her red uniform to the belt she was wearing. Still slightly intimidated the Kuja just nodded and opened her bag to show the belts she had already collected. “Very impressive.” As if she was talking to a little girl Hikaru leaned down and patted Blake on the head. In relation she indeed was a little girl.

6Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
“I would like you to prove yourself against my students first.” Hikaru pointed to the sorry lot of exhausted men and women in the middle of the room, but as soon as they noticed her suggestion they jumped on their feet as if nothing was holding them back. “Impressive, you sure have them under control, almost like puppets”, joked and looked at the people clad in red. “Lets cut their strings so we can get to the main event quicker.” Without even getting up Blake extended her Haki, sending every student back onto the floor.

Even Hikaru was impressed as Blake got up and quipped: “They need some more rest, if you ask me.” After this little display of her power and witnessing the look in her opponent's eyes Blake felt a bit more confident in herself. Enough to calmly walk to the door, inviting the red woman after her, so they would not accidentally step on an unconscious student.

“You are interesting, you remind me of my own master”, stated Hikaru as she got into a stance only five meters away from Blake. “Your master? Is he connected to this whole quest for a hidden treasure?”, asked Blake in return and pulled both her daggers to be ready to strike herself herself. “I tell you all if you can defeat me.” “You mean after I defeat you!” Without restrain Blake pushed back against the ground and charged her opponent to strike, but before she could finish her first swing, she felt an incredible hard hit, hit her chest and send her flying backwards into the cave.

Somehow Blake still managed to land on her feet, but the sharp pain felt like her chest was broken for a moment. Then Blake noticed her shirt was actually on fire. Quickly she cut into the shirt and freed herself from it. Meanwhile Hikaru was standing a bit more than ten meters away from her, her fists on fire and glared at Blake. “Do not joke with me little girl!”

7Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Fire Fist Dojo (Arc-Task) Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Freed from her burning shirt Blake got ready to avoid the next punch. The only option to do so was to see the attack coming, at the same time she once again felt the fierce will of her opponent, her anger was almost overpowering Blake. “You are scary”, had Blake to admit, but somehow managed to dodge the next rush, finding herself next to Hikaru, using the chance she tried to leap in for an attack, but swiftly pulled back as she noticed the red-head starting up a kick that only passed a few inches past Blake's head.

It was almost impossible to find an opening in the attacks, like Hikaru was a wild beast. All Blake could do was dodge and keep enough distance to see the attacks coming slightly ahead of when it struck. Focusing all her attention, just to see the slightest movement was the only chance. Each time the burning fists came flying missing Blake just by inches. Her opponent really deserved the title of “Fire Fist Hikaru”.

Sweat was pouring down Blake's face. Not because she was getting tired, but just thanks to her opponent's hot attacks. If she was to continue, she had to do something more than dodging or she would just tire out, but before Blake could think of any smart manoeuvre another punch came flying at her, distracted for a moment, it sent her flying once more, tumbling across the stony floor only stopping at a wall. Her whole body was hurting and she felt the burn on her shoulder.

Gritting her teeth she slowly got back on her feet again, yet compared to the burn from removing the slave mark on her back this was nothing. With her back against the wall she got ready for the next attack. There was no way to dodge, instead she got herself ready to just take the hit. Taunting she yelled: “Honestly your fire doesn't even hurt that much” and as expected Hikaru just got angrier and stormed towards Blake with all her strength. If her opponent had any weakness it was her short temper.

The next strike was obvious to Blake, it was meant to be the finishing strike. All she had to do was lean her head to the side as the burning fist grazed over her cheeks and at the same time Blake used all her remaining strength to ram her tanto into Hikaru's shoulder. Pushing back against the wall behind her and topple the tall woman under her.

With a light burn on her cheek Blake grinned, pinning Hikaru to the ground, one tanto in the woman's shoulder the other at her neck. The Fire Fist was clearly surprised, staring up at Blake, struggling to admit her defeat, but finally nodding. “You win.” “Yes I did”, answered Blake, still grinning and finally passed out from the pain.

A day later Blake found herself bandaged in bed. Shocked she almost fell out of the bed in which she was placed. Quickly she looked around, looked at her backpack and found a forth belt and a letter in it. “So she did not want to talk with me, after getting defeated, fits her.” Judging by the context of the letter, there was someone even stronger than Hikaru left for her to beat, but finally it was clear what the treasure really was and the Kuja wanted it even more than before!

- Exit -

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum