One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I'm your supamane [Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty I'm your supamane [Task] Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Task Name:Final fight.
Tier:4
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew or Personal
Description:Wow, you really beat their forces. And, now, the Captains want to step up and end this. Also, if you didn't kill or tie up the other Captain(task prior) he will assits the other Captains.
Enemy Details: T4 Captain, & x2 T3 Captain(s)
Boss:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Wed May 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
I'm your supamane [Task]  Tumblr_nchup8yebU1shxu4jo1_500

"God, this is getting more worse than I thought." Derous would say , having removed the top portion of his attire. He moved around inside the building shirtless in search of something. Soon though he would find what he was looking for, which was some candles. He would place them on the counter and lit them, a few matches having been with them. It would then grab one of the lit candles and motion it down to his bleeding wound. As, he needed to seal it up somehow, and since he didn't have any bandages he could do only one thing. Cauterize it shut. He would wince in pain for a few seconds as he let the flame burn him, and then give a sigh of relief when it was over. 

Derous would now begin to put his clothes back on. And once he didn't he would walk over to the window and gaze out, watching as the gentle rain from earlier had begun to crash down. And periodic sound of thunder let Derous knew this was a bad sign.  Also, what he saw made him a bit worry some. As outside there was a lone warrior, clad in armor. At first he thought the man was just one of those pirates he thought he killed, but he was different. He had a lamp that let him stick out, and he was doing something. Digging. 

Beki had caught up with Steele and the others. There last location from the previous task being up the road from Derous current position. Though, they could've moved further down due to the weather taking a major turn for the worse. 

Regardless of their current position, they would not be out of the water just yet. As all they had been successful in doing is killing the weak. As their fight had been watched, from start to finish. Those, two, watching getting a clear grasp of what the Marines could do. One of them would even speak on everything to the other, though only he could hear her words. This due to the weather and her low tone. 

"They all  have forgotten that someday, they're gonna die, so the moment they come face to face with death, they clung to life. And that is why they lost." 

"So fucking edgy." 

"What?"

"Nothing, lets hurry and take care of them." 

These two weren't easy able to be spotted, unless you were watching for them, which no one was. As, they stood on top of one of the many buildings that were along the street Steele and company were on. The added darkness the storm had brought also making it really unlikely for anyone to spot them. Honestly, they could've stopped the death of many of the other pirates, but just choose not to. Maybe this was to weed out the weak, though they didn't think all of them would be defeated; or it was just because they wanted to just see who they were going to be up against. Instead of just jumping into the fight ignorant of their opponents abilities. Right now they were in position to do a large assortment of things, but they weren't really on the same page. As the impatient man that wants to hurry this up would just jump down, already being clad head to toe in some strange exoskeleton. It having to be stronger or at less denser than steel, as when he landed on the ground a loud thud could even be heard. Even despite the heavy rain and everything else brought from the storm. His distance from Steele and Company also was only a few meters, as he didn't fear letting himself be spotted. Shit, he honestly felt he could take them all on his own. So, as he waited for some response from them the other person that was with him no longer was in their previous position. Having moved right before Koko had landed. Only important thing to know about her at this moment was that she had activated her Kenbunshoku haki; and relocated to a completely different roof top, not slipping on the anything to get there. Nor, able to be spotted do to keeping low and out of sight. 

3I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Wed May 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Justice is like a Rose

Yeah
Captain Steele was a man of experience learning someone once to prevent it from happening again against his forces. If you think back to prior conflicts the enemy forces had display several sneak attacks against Captain Steele forces each one had claim life as they battle unfold. As the rain came crashing down upon 23rd battalion wounds begin to get clean the water had wash the body of Steele comrades. It was both a blessing, and a curse the storm had cause darkness to loom over the battalion, and that didn't sit well with Captain Steele due to prior clever tactic the pirates had use. This blasted rain would prevent the most foes from reaching maximum speed due to the risk of falling that was both a blessing, and curse to both parties. Well maybe not so much for Shark , and Steele as they skills which allow them to avoid such situation. After a few minutes of advancing forward the 23rd battalion had halted there movements due to unknown assailant that block there path clad in what could be describe as armor of some kind. The firgue stood about 3meters from the Shark, and 4 meters form Steele as the 23rd battalion was about 2 meters behind them.

Shark knew his boss all to well grewing up with Steele had taught Shark his superior personality traits. Shark knew enough to know that Steele didn't want any more of his comrades dying today. Lucky before 23rd battalion had advance forward Shark had stole a dead man ponoch, and place it over his upper body which pretty much conceal his upper body movement due to the size of the cloak. It was very beneficial for the fishman to conceal his upper body movements due to fishman Karate. Which plays a major role in fishman karate itself as a majority.Shark knew this man who stood before them was not a warrior to be taken lightly which why he treated it with such precaution. Prior to group halted Shark ponoch was soak in water the moisture of the water made it feel like Shark was once again under water. Unfortunately for the man clad in armor he was about to find that unpleasant experience for his body. Prior before the group halted from the moment Shark had seen the firgue his right hand was already cloated in water as his entire right arm muscles was tense as he reach deep within his strength to prepare to release a fatal attack.

The attack would release upon either of these scenarios the clad armor figure move,talk,or stay put
pretty in general. The attack was pretty simply a powerful quick jab forward or whatever general direction the foe move. The quick jab was conceal by the ponoch thus when the punch was release it would seem as the wind hit against the ponoch causing it to shift wildly. Unfortunately that wasn't the case the devastating punch was use prior to release a overwhelming shockwave that could ultimately seriously injured a man in general. The nature of the attack would be conceal by the thunderous applause of lightning in the background ultimately making it Damn near impossible to see it or heard it coming due the nature of the weather.

Captain Steele couldn't risk another percentage of his comrades getting killed glancing over to Shark. Who seems to toss a punch of some kind he knew Shark to well to know that wasn't no ordinary punch. Captain Steele was on guard as was his subordinate he hope this didn't turn into another conflict that he couldn't survive.

Shark would release his attack once he was within range . It's either that or the listed thing above which was if the man move,talk, or stay out pretty much in general. Since Steele was out of harm way as were the 23rd battalion Shark didn't have to hold back. The attack is 39meters long ,16 meters wide, and 8 meters tall don't forget to factor in Shark height.This attack would indefinitely crush the armor of the man, and break several of his bones not mention cause major external damage.Why was Shark attack so wide it because Shark had added additional shockwaves by the uses of his passive which greatly enhance the level of ability of the attack.
The attack was release within few seconds give barely no time for the foes to dodge even if he could dodge it in time.

~Steele~
Stamina
~300/300~
Stamina Conditions 100%
Skills:
~Shark~
360/400
Skills:

4I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Fri May 06, 2016 10:33 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

'One trick pony.' That was the thought going through the head of Koko as he would slid back from the attack, he didn't bother to block. Not just because he didn't even know about it till it hit, but mainly due to having no need to. He didn't jump down into this fight unprepared he already was using his trump card, and that was his armor of bones. Armor that was stronger than steel, but that wasn't the best part about it. The best part was he could repair it without any real effort, the perks of his Devil Fruit. So, any attacks that just broke bones wouldn't be really enough, as what was broken could be quickly fixed. The attack though did have enough force to push Koko back a few feet. But not as it would someone else. As, when he was hit he would protrude bones from his feet deep into the ground as to not fall over. Maybe if Kok hadn't entered this battle without his armor he would have suffered some type of horrible damage from that attack, but he would never know. As it only broke apart the surface, and before it could go any deeper the defense of Koko would be increased. Koko did want to poke fun at his opponent or their  attack, but changed his mind. Killing them all quickly was the goal after what they have done. So, Koko would hold his hands out, seconds after stopping. 

The being held in the direction of the attacker and his comrades then he would fire, relentlessly. Firing bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. The amount fired would be two sets of twenty, the second set a split second after the other. A direct hit having the ability to excavate skin, flesh, and bone. And, just like how Shark's attack was near impossible to perceive due to the weather, so was these bullets. As, they didn't make a sound like a regular gun and moved at a speed just like Shark's attack. This attack also wasn't just aimed at Shark, but everyone. This being the reason a large quantity was fired at once. Sadly, it would be extremely difficult for everyone to block the incoming attack. Or for someone to be able to create an attack to diverge this attack's course. 

Also, Koko wasn't stationary while he fired them, but beginning to close the distance. Not slowed by the muddy and wet ground like others. As the same way he had stopped himself from falling over, from earlier attack, was the same thing he did to keep himself from slipping; albeit the spikes being somewhat smaller than the ones used earlier. Koko was a walking tank with a large assortment of attacks that could deal devastating damage up close or from a distance. Only thing that really crippled him was his lack of strategy. 

5I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 14, 2016 11:45 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Justice is like a Rose

Yeah
~Wip~
Notes:

Koko  truly made a mistake when he allowed Shark attack to successful hit him. Why because it was simply Shark attack itself didn't just relay on blunt damage but also the internal damage which consists of body organs. It true that Koko defense stop him for receiving any bones breaking damage but it wasn't true he came out this attack unharmed. In fact Koko internal  organs he should be bleeding from the inside out. Due to his body organs being rupture  by Shark attack itself. Unfortunately that didn't stop Koko from releasing his own set of attacks. Lucky for Koko he was a fair amount of distance away from the group about 8 meters out from 23rd Battalion. Which ultimately gave Shark enough time to protect his boss, and anyone was near his area. As Koko had begin to raise his hands Shark had deliver yet another punch forward. This punch was great just like the one prior to the last one. This punch had release a overwhelming shockwave that act as both a shield, and offensive attack. Which ultimately was to protect Steele, Shark, and a few other grunts that was behind the group.

Koko attack was successful but it was it met by a shockwaves equal to his bones bullets. Unfortunately about 6 grunts died, and some was injured about 4. But the rest quickly sprung into action aiming there weapons at Koko, and releasing a torrent of bullets at Koko well whatever was remaining standing grunts. The grunts knew that Koko had a opening somewhere within his armor, and hopefully they would find the opening.  

~Steele~
Stamina
~300/300~
Stamina Conditions 100%
Skills:
~Shark~
335/400
Stamina Conditions 70%

Skills:

6I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sun May 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Taking over Posting, Will Control NPCS in a sec.

7I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sun May 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Claiming Hits:

Shark would attempt to hit Koko sure, but the bullets were not being negated. As the large wave of them were sent out at a large and rapid rate in the area in front of Koko,almost all of them going past Shark's attempted shockwave shield due to the fact that Koko was faster, stronger and on a partly higher level than the fishman. In fact if Shark were paying attention, he would see some clear holes piercing through him as well. Bone Bullets from Koko Piercing straight through parts of his chest cavity, leaving entry and exit wounds. As the rest of the bullets almost managed to successfully pierce through Steele's squads. Almost all of his men would be dead or suffering some decently serious gunshot injuries due to the nature of Koko's bones and with how they were lined up on the streets. Piercing spinning bone bullets that went through the men like paper. Shark's attack wasn't gonna fail though, as he would land it on Koko, but because of Kokos higher level in general and the sturdiness of his armor and bone stints. The attack wouldn't really knock him back and only fracture his armor.

However now, Koko was suffering some higher internal damage, albeit it wasn't as bad as it could potentially be, it was still something. In immediate response to what Shark had done, Koko would quickly repair all of the fractures within his armor and coating, after all these attacks only FRACTURED BONES, so they sure as hell didn't do much to an armor that was harder than steel almost. His move didn't stop there though, as Koko would break the distance rather quickly utilizing his "bone stilts"  and fire at almost point blank range at Killer Shark, another round of bone bullet shots for Mister Shark over here. A set of Fifteen shot from each hand twice aimed at center mass in order to encompass his vital areas and destroy them quickly. Shots being poured out of Koko's hands at Croc's Torso to outright kill him. The man had quickly identified himself as one of his greatest threats and as a result, he had to take him down. There was no toying around with one of the few non weaklings.Steele was in for one hell of a tricky situation, a man that had nearly annihilated his entire squad and was about to kill one of his trusted comrades in front of him. Would the marine allow that to happen? The rain would make it even harder to remotley hear or detect Kokos attacks either beyond the visual cues of what he was doing.

The Kuja in the meantime however would hop across rooftops in order to get closer to where Steele and croc were located, Moving swiftly and silently throughout the area. She would be crouched down and concealed by the rain and downpour around her. Especially with the commotion her "idiotic" ally down on the street was making, she would be able to get past any form of detection on part by Steel or Croc unless they decided to suddenly ignore the man slaughtering their forces in front of them. Her KenbonShoku haki still on in order to maintain a good view and sensory vision of all the people in the area. Most of the "grunts" had gone though down.

8I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Mon May 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
I'm your supamane [Task]  Tumblr_o6guud7dOK1v8pgqoo1_540

Derous would still be within the window, this time though he made it obvious. Bringing the candles he used to close his window over to the window so that he would be seen more clearly. He, honestly, could've attacked that man digging but he didn't. That wasn't something he should do, that wouldn't be fair at all. There needed to be a challenge for the inevitable fight soon to ensue. As, the guy had to just be burying his comrades. And Derous felt that eh should let that pirate do that, as he must be the Captain. Well, or first mate. Someone of high rank within that pirate crew would do such a thing, alone, as if it was his responsibility. Derous also kinda didn't care, and just wanted to be noticed by the guy. From the flashes of light, from the storm, and also the lap the individual had Derous also could tell he fit the theme of those guys he beat earlier. The ones that also were being buried. 

One thing though for sure was that Derous wasn't thinking about Steele, or the others for that matter. As, he knew most of them wouldn't make it through this task, it was a difficult one. Only those that weren't fools could truly take care of things important for the marines, no for the World Government. Those that are weak are usually just there for a stepping stone or just to take the bullet for something. Either way. Derous wouldn't be any help for anyone today, but himself. And anyone that came into his path should be prepared to die, or kill Derous. As, he just wanted one thing and that is it. 

ooc: Yo, i'm still in this thread to. But, you can handle my fight after you deal with Steele's. Or do mine as well, choice due to my post is yours. 

9I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Mon May 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Justice is like a Rose

Let's easy up okay?
The stormy weather had played it part in the battle enough for both sides to have issues with perceiving either other attack. Unfortunately for Shark his attack was met by several projectiles the lighting flick across the sky revealing small items piercing through Shark defense. On the plus side the Shark attack had successful nerf the damage of the attack pretty much minimize the damage the bullets would cause. Lucky for Shark the attack wasn't just aim at Shark it was aim at the entire battalion. Which was a blessing because Shark injuries shouldn't be too major. It was true that Shark, and Steele was successful hit unfortunately the level of damage wasn't severe a couple of bullets had them causing minor flesh wounds and graze. Since both sets of bullets wasn't really aim at a specific areas Shark, and Steele had earned them minor chests wounds,arms and legs injures. What could be consider another  blessings was both set of bullets was hit by the same shockwave why because the last set was was a split second away from the first set. Since the shockwave hit both set it had ultimately lessen the damage, and projection of the bullets which could have been worst but it wasn't ,and that was something to be happy about. Unfortunately for Koko he still move forward which rewarded him with a unpleasant sharp pain throughout out his bodily organs. Since Koko was a walking clad armor knight with spikes impale into the ground maximum speed for him couldn't be attain. Why? Well for one reasons his entire body is clad with skeletal armor which is ultimately heavy just as regular armor not to mention the already inflicted damage he took from Shark previous attacks right now Koko should be seriously injured if not damn near barely able to function properly due to his internal organs damage.

As for Captain Steele he didn't wait for Koko to closed the distance he quickly partially transform his body producing a set of wings which he was about to use. As the wing morph into shape Steele had release a concentrate attack at Koko chest area{heart} using a Rokushiki attack aim to inflict damage at Koko heart . The attack he chooses was the same attack Koko used in fact it was just compress air bullets about 15 or so, and since Koko was well in range he should be inflicted by compress barrages of wind bullets aim at his heart. Ultimately attempting to kill the brute hopefully it would find itself successful if not then it was a distraction well serve. Koko was was about 8 meters away due to previous attacks that push him back a few meters which ultimately bought time for Steele, and Shark attempts. It was indeed true that Shark was hurt but nothing he couldn't barely in fact he didn't want to die without a fight using very same technique as before known as water. Unfortunately for the man clad in bones he was about to find that unpleasant experience for his body. Prior before the man had close the distance at point blank range. Shark had already cloak his right arm in water as his entire right arm muscles was tense as he reach deep within his body to release yet another devastating shockwave known as
Gyojin Karate Ogi Buraikan . Unfortunately for Koko he wouldn't experience the previous level of Buraikan but it's still as deadly as before just a bit smaller. The same conditions as before was still in place well as far as the weather, and things of the nature. Shark attempts was release before Koko could close the distance, and the same level of damage he would experience once again. The fact that Koko had his feet planted firmly in the ground means that chances of escaping was slim, and he would expect both external, and internal damage for this attack. Shark, and Steele attack would  be split second after each other, and Shark attack would be leading the way.

As for Steele as soon as his wing were ready Steele quickly flew into the rainy sky about 30 meters in the air. Away form the conflict, and the falling comrades that had already had fallen to Koko dangerous attack. Since Steele wasn't in full or hybrid  he is not subject to the weight debuff due to his light body. If all goes well Koko would be dead and the rest of the 23rd battalion would be either half dead or seriously wounded.

OOC Notes::
~Steele~
Stamina
~250/300~
Stamina Conditions 70%
Skills:
~Shark~
245/400
Skills:

10I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Mon May 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Placeholder, no edits

11I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Mon May 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
OOC NOTES[stuff in a nutshell]:

Due to the injuries all of the squad had suffered, Commadore Steels men were nearly wiped out like sitting ducks with the position they were in. After all these bullets were gonna serrate through his men like paper. Commadore Steel would have to contend with the fact that his men were dieing in front of him, was the marine just gonna stand there and let that happen? In terms of Crocs own attack, his attack would barely do anything. As he had attempted to consecutively use a skill that he was unable to consecutively utilize. Resulting in Kokos Attempted bone bullet attack still firing at point blank range through Crocs Chest Cavity, serrating all through it. Croc would go down rather fast now, bleeding out from several holes in his chest cavity. A majority of his vital organs in his abdominal and upper chest area pierced. The commodore had effectively failed to save his comrade. Would Steel just let this pirate massacre his squadron?

Sure, so the man was going to launch an air flick directly at Koko's chest, Not a bad move at all. As the Flicks would go directly at his heart area. Steele didnt exactly seem like a marksman, but his attack sure did hit, breaking and denting across the heart area of Kokos Chest. The repeated attack at that area wasn't a bad idea, as the heart area specifically would begin to dent and with largely sufficient effort, he could have broken that and maybe badly hurt the guy. Though that wasn't the case in this scene.

Most of the Battalion was done/effected by Kokos area of effect attacks,preventing them from properly exploiting Commadore Steel's attempted move to have them exploit holes in Koko's armor. They were really just firing at random at the man, had more of them been alive. Maybe they would have succeeded, but alas it was so few.

In Response to CommaDore Steel attempting to get away, Koko would shout. Damnit he's trying to get away!Stop him!. Koko loudly yelled, coughing up slight blood due to his internal damage. The Kuja would take this as her chance to strike, her Kenbonshoku haki still being active the entire time. Albeit now she would have to utilize more of her haki in order to effectivley keep track of the man. As she would be able to Lucidly Sense Steele's movements. Reacting Very Quickly, the woman would use a combination of Soru and Geppo in order to break the distance and intercept Steele as he was rising into the Air. Moving from her position on the rooftop to right above because of her technique combination. Breaking a Distance of about 25-30 meters.Essentially the man would ascend  about 15-20 Meters into the air at best before The Kuja would immediately be right above him at about three meters above his head due to her technique.. Not wasting any time. She would execute a double rankyaku right above his head. One first with her left leg swinging down at him and then another one with her Right leg swinging down at him. The Condensed air blades would come down right upon Steels head and serrate through his body, each being about 7 meters long and .5 meters in width. There wasn't any time left for Steel to appropriately act either as he was just flying "30 meters up into the air", and wasn't having much of a specific direction beyond up. Steel if successfully hit by this would be turned into human salami...

There was not really much time at all for steel to react, as the woman was on a superior level ,moving at a quick speed with a soru/geppo combination technique that allowed her to easily break distance in a quick while.

The Kuja would deactivate her Kenbonshoku haki after getting above steel, as he was now clear in her sights. Allowing her to really dish out the pain on him.

Another thing Steel had to account for was what he was not spared any damage from the AOE Bullet swarm, causing he himself to take a good four holes in his body that were scattered. Two  in his shoulders and one in his lower abdomen. Another one had only formed a minor hole by grazing past him but still tearing off some skin on his left forearm.

As Steel would go down, the woman would continue to keep herself afloat with her geppo technique, so as to not risk falling down below.

SKILLS USED:

C:1 RANK HAKI

Range:30M

Haki Stamina:15/35

[Stamina is 400]

Stamina:67+45+45+15

Stamina Paid is:172

400-172=228/400 Stamina Left.

OOC NOTE:SABOS IS GOING SEPARATE.I WILL NPC his shit too.

12I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Mon May 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
I'm your supamane [Task]  Tumblr_n4een4vEpb1qk9powo1_250

...It stung like a Bitch.

As King Lou would continue to shovel out the dirt in order to bury his crew peacefully. He was rather pissed off and sad at the same time. Goddammit, why did they have to die this fucking way!In a fit of anger, he almost snapped the shovel in half with his strength. Due to how much strength the bara bara user had, doing so only took a slight twitch nearly. he could do it and smash it to thousands of pieces, but....Then he'd lose the very tool he was burying his men with!!

As he would shovel, King Lou accidentally tossed it over his shoulder, causing it to land  a foot behind him. He would grumble as he turned around and moved over to get it, despite his nature the man didn't exactly use his devil fruit powers for convenience. As he went over to pick it up though. His armor clinking slightly, the man would notice a light sticking out. Very carefully, with his body react to react to whatever was there. King Lou would start to approach the window, slowly breaking the distance between himself and it.  As he would approach, Lou would start to make out that there was a figure there, and this figure seemed a hell of alot familiar. In fact, from the facial pattern this man had....It was almost as if he had seen him earlier,

and that was when it hit Lou, that this was the very man who contributed to the killing of his crew. His family, that shit drove him over the edge right there once he recognized the man's face to some extent. Having reached a distance of about 11 FT from the window, Lou would yell out pissed.

OI YOUR THE FUCKER THAT KILLED MY CREW!!!

Nearly foaming at the mouth, Lou was sure as hell pissed. This...This was the fucking man that killed his crew!That Piece of shit was gonna pay!

YOU....I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER FUCKING EXISTED!!

Clearly this man was powerful to some extent...Having taken out his crew, Lou was gonna start this fight the way his crew would have wanted him to damn well start it. With one of his strongest attacks. Lou would quickly Pull out his sword in one swift motion and execute one of his Final Flame Techniques. See Lou here wasn't no  half assed swordsman, with his blade the man was capable of incorporating the style known as Kitsunebi-Ryu into his attacks.

With his technique, Lou would launch Four Different flame wave like Slashes at Ensign Derous. The first would begin with an across slash like one half of an X, Shaped like  /, coming from his quickdraw and execution of the technique, the fire slash itself Being about 5 Meters in Length but alas only 1m in Width. The other one would form a Horizontal slash across, his sword moving left, Forming a second Flame Wave Slash which had the same measurement as the previous one and was Horizontally heading at Derous, the Third would be formed as Lou slashed diagonally like a reverse /, If paid attention too, It was clear some form of shape was being made by what Lou was doing actually. An X with a Line Above it. Before Lou executed the final slash Horizontally on the supposed "bottom" of the figure, launching one last flame wave Slash line that as per the skill had the same slash range as the others. This was King Lou's Special Technique, Flame Hour! Because it literally formed a HourGlass of Flames from the slashes that went directly at the opponent.

When this technique was preformed, all of the slashes would come across at the same time due to the speed Lou applied when he preformed this special technique, as a Medium Sized Flaming Hour Glass came at the very Window Derous was in. If he failed to evade or counter against this, the attack would burn through the very wall and window he was in. Burning into him and starting a fire around where he was standing.How would the Ensign handle such an attack?

After that was launched though. Lou would stand on guard, carefully surveying his opponent to see what he would do. The King was going to avenge his crew today....Or go down trying.

SKILL USED:

Stamina:405/450

13I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Tue May 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
I'm your supamane [Task]  Tumblr_o6wlbnX9UV1v9ao25o2_540

Finally, senpai had noticed Derous. That alone would fill Derous with joy that oozed out of his hands, soaking them near instantly. Senpai, King Lou, also seemed to not just notice Derous but begin to make his way over, all menacing like. And as Lou did that Derous would raise his hand that was covered in his happiness, that was always toxic to others. Making his hand out to be like a gun, and pointing it right at Lou. 

'Bang. Bang?' 

And as Lou began to speak, well utter his first two words, that small happiness would prematurely ejaculate, or leave, the hand ,pointed, at Lou. It passing through anything that was within it's path so that it could be spread to Senpai, so that he could take on the happiness Derous had. This happiness would land, if not avoided completely, at the center of Lou's Chest. The amount being nothing more than enough to fill a shot glass. Though having the impact as that of the rain that was already descending so harshly on those outside. The amount though was nothing really, as even just a drop was enough to consume someone in happiness. Devour them really, and begin to eat away at anything it came into contact with instantly. Though it may not be able to penetrate the cold steel protecting Lou from his foes, but it would begin to spread rapidly. And from the size of Lou it wouldn't take more than a few seconds for it to cover his entire breastplate. And since the focus of Lou was on Ensign Derous that may even go unnoticed as there wasn't a smell to this happiness, but you would feel it if it touched your skin. But, if it did that you also wouldn't be able to do anything about it. 

'I couldn't hold it.' 

The Heart was a place, Derous thinks, that should always hold happiness, no matter how bad it is for you. Well, it should be the first place to hold Derous' happiness at least, well that is his thinking. Though, he may not be able to bear such joy or pain that it would spread. Nor, did Derous even think this man, Senpai Lou, could hold that kinda of happiness in his heart oh all places. Shit, that man was already in great pain right now, at the lose of his crew. And, this happiness Derous sent to him might just kill him. Maybe Derous was wrong though. But, this happiness did have to pass through the cold steel armor Lou wore, so maybe it might not. But, that would be done and over with in no time and is just something to point out. As the only way to avoid this happiness is to avoid it completely. 

'Is there a point? Just end it quickly, don't play.'

That didn't matter though, as that was just a taste of the oozing happiness Derous had. As, the oozing didn't just stop at his hands, not at all. It had been spreading until it fully covered him, this happiness brighter and more noticeable than the one fired prior. As, how could you see such a dark substance in the dead of night, with the elements making such small things oh so hard to notice, given also amidst a heartfelt dialogue. But nothing is ever certain; no matter how impossible and unavoidable they may be. This new happiness though, at this point, wouldn't really be to be given out, well not yet. As, Lou would return Derous' happiness, well in Derous eyes, with acts of pure anger. Unleashing an attack so bright it was ugly, and really not fit for this type of place. The rain though, even if it came down so hard, wouldn't really stop it nor lessen the power behind it. Honestly, it didn't need to. As, the Happiness that covered Derous would be enough, or well what came from it would be enough. Derous, still with his hand out and pointed at Lou, would fire more happiness out. But not to really attack Lou but to show that Derous will only give out nothing but happiness at whatever was sent at him. And if it didn't somehow reach Lou, that was a bonus. The size usually would be smaller and barely be enough to engulf the attack sent out, so Derous put a little effort into it by doubling it. Sending another dose of happiness from the area between his shoulder and neck I guess. You could say back. The second dose wouldn't be slower as it was sent at the same time the first dose of happiness was given. The two faces of happiness clashing with the wayward attack that didn't even seem to have any real direction. As it was just sent in the direction of the Ensign, and not at a specific area. But, lets just say it went straight forward to not make things difficult and annoying. 

'Such a pointless clash.'

But, lets call this happiness what it really was to others, poison. And this poison would be in the shape of some creature, maybe a dragon's head or snakes. whatever you prefer to call it. It would though, at it's maximum size and quantity, rush out right after Lou had finished his own attack, the gaping mouths of the two heads making for one spooky sight. Though, Derous knew right when he first saw Lou's attack that it was fire. And fire burned many things including this poison, not completely but enough to neutralize it. Ah, something must be made clear. Just as one candle light wouldn't be able to neutralize a bucket of this poison; not just one attack was enough to stop this quantity of poison. And Derous, unlike the attack sent at him, could keep this up without any real problem. 

'How much is too much?'

What even lead up to Derous using this amount of poison? Or jumping right to using his Trippy Hydra. Well, he did plan on killing anything within his path with happiness, poison, and this was a special type he had. But, he also wanted to be noticed doing this. So, he waited and held back(charged) all he had within him so that he could unleash it for his Senpai to see. As each person, in the eyes of Derous, was someone that will teach him something. Maybe about the flow of battle or what not to do. No one, yet, has soon Derous what he really should start or finish with in battle. Like the sets of attacks he did against Lou. Though, the second attacks level of toxicity may be a bit lower than what he could do it was still very powerful and difficult to deal with. But, he wanted to try to this out, just for a little bit, as it still would prove difficult to deal with if not prepared. Even if the man he is fighting has fire at his disposal, and maybe even more tricks. But, was fire really the best in this situation anyway? The Rain showed no sign of letting up nor did such flashy attacks seem smart to have in such a already poorly lit environment. 

'What happens in the end?' 
Stamina Stuff:

14I'm your supamane [Task]  Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Wed May 18, 2016 7:43 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Aight. Placeholded,Steele next now [just for no edits]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum