One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

15I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Wed May 18, 2016 11:10 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Justice is like a Rose

The moment of truth!
The stormy weather was harsh well as far as the rain, wind,and lighting that struck the area. It kinda remind Steele of his journey to this point which lead to Steele developed as a marine official, and noble. Yes it was indeed true that Steele was a warrior that built his personality around his famliy needs, and comrades. This entire mission had taught Steele that he couldn't save everyone whether it be his allies or famliy. Steele had come to turns to this which ultimately created a new trait a trait of revenge to seek revenge on those who harm his battalion.

Whatever it takes if you want to call it that. Captain Steele was only 3 meters, and ascending as Koko had yell," Damnit he's trying to get away!Stop him!" Due to Steele past battles the prior conflicts had taught Steele that these pirates don't fight fair they use the battle field to there advantage which ultimately taught Steele to do the same.

Due to Shark falling to the ground due to a failure attempt something within Captain Steele mind click. That's right Steele had now lost what thin line between assassin,and marine. It was time to win by all means that is exactly what Captain Steele was going to do. Captain Steele had temporarily snap into a brute that was set on killing Koko for the people he had murder or die trying.

Captain Steele had a gut feeling that there was either someone hiding awaiting to sneak Steele when a opening appeared. Unfortunately for them whomever they may be they was in for a surprise I guess you can say these series of techniques should created a opening for Steele to finish off Koko.

Captain Steele was a decent Rokushiki user which played a part in his next set of combination techniques he decided to use. The first would cause the ascending Steele to become a blur rapidly increasing the speed of his ascending. At this point Steele was about 4 meters into the air while his foe had yet to reach his position which was 30 meters away.Which means Captain Steele was in range of her Haki which was an blessing for Steele in this case.

Not to mention the rain, and cloudy night fall had made some favorable concealment making it that much harder to see what Steele was doing. Which ultimately sprung Captain Steele trap for both pirates changing his flight pattern while increasing his speed as well as disappearing in a blur. Captain Steele would quickly reappeared directly behind Koko using the combination of techniques he placed together. His objective was to fool his foes since Captain Steele had travel in such a speed that it had left afterimage which was now ascending up. Since the afterimage finish the last action until the duration of the technique is finish. Which was beneficial for Steele now because the afterimage was in range of the kuja haki which act as a radar. Yes of course Steele didn't know about the kuja abilities this tactics was all just a ploy to fool Koko to letting down his guard. Since Koko was relying on sight he shouldn't be able to keep up with the switch thanks to the condition the weather had offer which rain,night fall, and darkness.

What next? Well you should know Captain Steele reappeared directly behind Koko releasing what to be known as a Rankyaku directly at his head with the flick of his right hand. You may think that Steele had waste his stamina by doing so unfortunately you was wrong. Because even though Koko was clad in armor he didn't describe to what exactly was protected in with case. Captain Steele had successfully had find a opening, and lop off his neck which hold his skull together ultimately killing Koko while Captain Steele had remained about 1 meters from Koko back flying.

Unfortunately for the kuja she would find herself a waste of stamina. Why because the time it took her to close the grap from point A to point B was decent not to mention she would have to descend 13 more meter to be above after image head to release her attack. Unfortunately for her she would find her haki very useful because it had indeed alert of fact present of the real Steele but was it time enough to save Koko from his death?
If these events are successful then Koko would find himself dead.

OOC Notes::
~Steele~
Stamina
~188/300~
Stamina Conditions 70% somewhere near
Skills:
~Shark~
245/400
Skills:

I tried

16I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Thu May 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Place Holder for Post

MB on the dispute guys, Nobody said as to whether or not I could rly work it out here or there so I went 4 that first and then got told I can work it out here b4 we head into that.

17I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Thu May 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

ooc: Don't really feel like making a big deal about my post. If what I had put in my most recent post, dealing with the mode, isn't valid enough no big deal. You can claim your attack hit, and i'll just go from there. 

18I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Fri May 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Aye !! After we work this out you don't have to npc for me. Just to avoid future dispute, and your time.

19I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Fri May 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Ooc Note:For Convenience Sake, and so Sabo can curbstomp, get his post on for the NPC he's fighting b4 he goes out for a little while. This is going up only.

Derous

Calling Hit:

A strange substance would form a small hole inside of the window that was practically unnoticeable to King Lou, as it would seek to form over his chest piece and start to spread, corroding all over the armor and spreading among-st it, unbeknownst to Lou as with the rain, thunder,etc he would be rather hard of hearing or really seeing it. Especially with the amount of focus that Lou was putting into getting revenge for his crew. Goddamn was he still pissed the hell off and was determined to cut this offender down into flames for what he had done to them.

The searing burn slashes appeared to succeed as they would burst through the wall of the housing that Derous was inside of, and would violently burn at him with flames powerful enough to burn through iron even,beginning to spread among-st the interior of the house upon impact. Now unless Derous had some method of countering this nasty fire attack or preventing himself from being fully ignited, then this was going to hurt like hell. Just what was he going to do?

I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU BURN IN FUCKING HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!

The Bara Bara user would continue to walk forward, careful at the watch, there was no way an attack like that was going to end the man. He had to finish it off with another for good measure. Though it was really an excuse for Lou to launch out his anger at the man.As with a quick swing of his blade horizontally, aimed at the very window Derous was standing at, the Bara user recklessly launched a slash of flames  that can out Horizontally like a Ranyaku, being about 8 meters long and 1 meter wide, followed by another one that was Vertical and of the same measurements then two more of the same measurements that added a sort of X to the attack as it fired. These flame launched slashes were strong enough to burn through Steel now, and with how damaged the window/wall where Derous was standing had been, the flame slashes would have no problem reaching him unless he was already out of the vicinity of the attack, or had already devised a means of countering the Flames.

Strangely...The Bara user started to feel lighter, but he brushed it off as the adrenaline in his system. Though in reality, it was due to his armor being melted through like butter.

Skill Used:

Note:Only put up Sabo's post so that way he can respond quickly b4 he goes on mini leave. Steele's is coming directly after his response.

20I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 21, 2016 1:54 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

All you can do when you make a mistake is learn from it. As Derous would soon find out, as him unleashing his Hydra would just be all in his head. A failed dream that wouldn't become reality. But I have no real time to make this lenghty. The attack, from Lou, would easily make it's way through the window along with a part of the wall. Derous didn't have many options as he did fail to realize this only a few seconds before the attack came through, jumping backwards to give himself just a little bit more time to react properly. So instinctively he would go to lessen the impending damage heading his way. So, he would sweat, near, instantly a layer of poison over himself. Lets say on impact. This level of poison though wouldn't be able to do much alone, it was just there to stop the flames from eating away too much at Derous. And by him just a bit more time. The second layer of poison would come right after though, adding another coat of poison onto Derous' whole body. And over the flames.

The thought here is to use the poison to neutralize the fire and quench it completely. Just as someone, who knows a weakness of Derous Liquid poison, to use fire to neutralize it. Even if this would work Derous would've been damaged from the fire, no way to really get out of that. But the damage wouldn't be as sever as it would've been if Derous hadn't used this quick plan. And do to the quantity of liquid poison being more than the fire this shouldn't far fetched or impossible. 

If this isn't successful though there was another way to get rid of the fire, and that was roll on the ground till it was out. And run away deeper into the establishment. Derous would have to stand his ground. Sike. The fight was already over when that poison from earlier got through that man's armor, and contact with whatever he was wearing under it; as it wouldn't just stop at the armor but only stop when nothing was left of the pirate unless he had done something. Honestly, when the poison did get past the armor and made contact with whatever fabric Lou was wearing under neath and onto his skin any real actions after that wouldn't be able to occur. Maybe from the pain or it could be from the poison taking no time, like it did with the armor, to eat away at whatever it was on. Or maybe that will occur after his attack, who knows. 

But, if Lou was able to attack Derous would have to face it. Just as he had done with the first attack. Adding one more layer of protection, even though it wasn't much, to his body. The poison secreting from the front of his body. Though, it was being used in a way it wasn't intended it would still serve, along with the other two poisons, as a way of canceling the attack. As unlike the fire attacks the poison could continue to be produced to deal with it. 

Skills:

21I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sun May 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
[15:54:49] G Baby : I don't care what you do in the topic.
I wouldn't be need Break service no more he can continue to npc Sabo boss cheers.

Wip

BreakFree Wrote:

22I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sun May 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Steele

OOC Note:Your stamina's actually less than 60% atm, so expect to rly be feeling those effects IC wise. Given your at like 62-63%,[Just letting u know]

Calling Hit:

Points on your end tho:

It Seemed Steele would attempt to change his course of direction, but unfortunately. The man had already looked away from his comrades, and was going up, up and away!After all, he was going for an escape plan. In fact, How would he even see Shark go down with all the water, the distraction and his focus on going up. in fact, Shark didn't even seem to make any noise almost!Now with the thunder and rain, it'd be almost impossible to hear the fishman go down as well.

Shark had gone down, most of his battalion had gone down, and now, in the very middle of his flight. The Rankyaku blades collided with his very body. T3 Air Pressure blades descending upon him right then and there. Captain Steele would find himself cut to bits and slashed through by the very force of these rankyakus. As they certainly without a doubt had the ability to cut through flesh, and since they were right above his head. One of the most vulnerable parts of his body...  Which would be cut apart and the resulting blow would kill him right there, the mans corpse colliding with the very ground.

Koko to put it bluntly was feeling like some real ass right now, he was still in fighting shape, but not much of it really. As he would repair all of his bone armor, and begin to fix anything on the internal that was damaged bone-wise as well. That asshole that nicked him was done for the count...Though the question was, were there any other marines like him left?Meanwhile the Kuja would geppo down over and land directly next to him, inquiring quickly of his current state. Hey, how badly are you hurt?That's what running in like a dumbass gets you.

Oh shut up, I think I'm fine... That stupid shark over there hit me pretty hard even though he couldn't break through my armor!

Tch, Walk it off, We have to stay alert incase anyone else comes to attack us.With that the Kuja would begin to work her way back up to the rooftop, her comrade stubbornly standing around, attempting to rest and recuperate. Only to cough up slightly more blood. He was gonna be done for eventually, but he could still fight decently for the time being. However this was unknown to the two other parties at play.

As the Kuja would only survey him, given this idiot just loved to play frank the tank.

Derous

Calling Hits:

Alas, King Lou was not so lucky in his own battles, as the poison began to take over him. Though he wouldn't notice it as well at first besides a stinging sensation, that took over his body and began to eat at him like candy. In a sense he was the poison's final dessert to the meal it had made out of his crew. DAHHHHHH!!!!YOU CHEAP SON OF A FUCKIN-Lou would soon be interrupted by a newfound pain eating at his tissues, muscles, and everything else of the like. As the man did not have any enhanced durability of any kind. He would be u tterly consumed by this sloppy horrendous mess. Lou was done for, and he knew it. Succumbing once and for all. Now....

Now he would join his crew.

As for Derous though, he would manage to actually fight the flames quickly with the poison he was generating, though the flame waves that were still sent at him posed a great threat, as they would converge on the same spot as the previous attack was aimed at, and threaten to burn through the defence he made, if not that. At the very least the fire was beginning to spread throughout the building Derous was in, if Left unchecked or if he didn't get out. The structure would eventually catch fire as a whole and crash down. Given the poison's vulnerability to fire, despite how much of it he was generating, this newfound attack would pose a threat. Just how well would he be able to shield himself against it?

T4 Downnnnn

OOC:Got a problem, Dispute it, Admins on standby/other staff if your up for that, but I stand on my point.

Though we can talk it out, I dont buy the timeline thing at all tho.

23I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Tue May 24, 2016 8:38 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

OOC:

Either two things would happen. One would be that Derous and his quick defense would be enough to save his skin from any further harm. Or that his defense wouldn't that strong to fully save himself from this new threat. Regardless of what happens though a few things were set in stone, or well needed to happen. He had to get out of this burning building. After he had blocked that first fire attack he knew this place would end up on fire sooner or later. So what he would do is just run and leap forward. Not really run but get a few steps in so that when he did leap he would go a far amount of distance instead of jumping stationary. What would happen is he would land outside, right in front of the burning building. Safe from the flames and as well the building that could collapse due to the flames. Derous wouldn't land on his feet but face plant still covered in his poison; or not if it was all gotten rid of when he used it to block those attacks. But regardless what he would do next is make sure he wasn't on fire. So he would roll around on the wet and muddy ground. This being enough to put himself out if he was on fire, from how he jumped out of the building or from the second attack thrown at him. Using what was given to him instead of using more of his own energy to produce poison. 

24I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Wed May 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

[ooc: Do you think since  the main baddy(T4 NPC) is dead I could have the other Captain leave this topic for now? And have her jump come in the next task. Not bumping the tier of the next task but having her just added to it. ] 

25I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Thu May 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Allowing Hits:

Derous move on the other hand was successful. His poison had sacrificed itself in order to cover his own ass and defending him from becoming a human nugget. As the flames would dissipate over him and begin to consume the entire building. Rolling around in the mud and the constant rain pouring down on him did appear to improve any chances of getting rid of any existing flames. Quenching him entirley. Derous was now safe from the flames of the house, and frankly was in the clear concerning this.

However, There was still someone left.

The Kuja remained on the rooftop at that moment...Curious and observing the area around her. Koko was still on the sidewalk bleeding out internally. On one hand...She wanted to watch his ass and make sure he didn't go down without her around. However the woman was not exactly a doctor keep in mind here, so what could she do for him?His own injuries whatever they were at best were going to kill him as displayed from his suffering. She would however at first take the time to really catch her breath and recover some of her stamina from the ordeal. Taking out that previous opponent had a hefty toll on her body...She wasn't exactly in good shape right now.

15% Stamina Gained [RIB]

+60 Stamina

Stamina Total:288/400

Haki Stamina:still same.

26I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

So dirty was he, but whatever. His fight was done and he had regained some of his lost energy. As he stood to his feet he would being to try and pat himself down to get eh mud off of him, or at least most of it. After doing that he would let the rain do the rest. He would then begin to walk down the road Steele and the others had gone down, not knowing what to really expect. Strangely hoping that the fool hadn't been killed. But, before he got that far down the road something would stop him. And it was Beki the pet of Steele. Seeing the creature made Derous know that the fool and the others were gone. 

"Come here, it is okay." Derous would say. As this kinda meant he was stuck with the thing, he took care of it while Steele was alive. So doing it while he was dead was only right. Right? 

Beki would quickly make it's way over to Derous and Derous would lift the creature up, and allow it to rest on his shoulder. Being larger than most this wasn't a problem if he was the average man's height. 

So, now with Beki on his shoulder. Derous would continue to walk. But something still was off. Not the bodies that Derous walked passed but how tense he felt Beki was. As if there was still danger around. So, Derous was still on his guard. Gazing to his side from time to time to make sure he wouldn't be hit from a sneak attack. From all of the bodies, you could barely tell who was who. (The enemies from the last task and everyone from this one).

Derous would stop once again though, as luck will have it he would stumble upon Steele's body. 

'Great, I was hoping not to see him. What should I do?' Derous would think to himself as he only glazed at Steele's body for a second. He would be looking around as he didn't know if it was a good idea to bury him now. Like Lou did his comrades. As, Derous might not get the same treatment he gave Lou. As from how Beki still was acting the enemy must be close.

27I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Ooc Note:Awwwww

So it seemed Derous was going to reclaim the pet of his dead comrade. How adorable, however Koko was still on the ground. In fact he was pretty weakened right now actually, feeling pretty shitty. If he were to be looked at. You would notice the pale face of a nearly dieing man. His skin was paling  up, he was starting to freak out on the inside alongside his pupils dilating like hell. Due to the internal injuries he recieved earlier, as all that movement and the repeated shock-waves were enough to screw him over. Just they wouldn't take him down early. Think of it was a damage over time thing...You just didn't feel it at first.

Koko was slumped against a wall a few meters from Derous, In pain. Struggling. The kuja was watching him from above. That idiot was definitely paying the price for what he had done...Charging in like a damn fool...That just got you nowhere in the end. She'd curse herself for that captain now having died alongside most of the crew. This entire operation was going to shit,but cursing and yelling wasn't going to achieve anything right now. As she would watch from above, grimacing a bit at how she had to watch someone slowly die without being able to react or really...Do anything about it.

Koko on the other hand, despite his horrible condition would notice Beki's movement, and now his movement to another figure which turned out to be Derous. Derous...Wasn't that someone who turned out to be attacking their crew from earlier? He could have sworn he knew the face, or not. Because of his current condition, Koko was also losing it pretty badly in his head, he could see accuratly. But telling between friend or foe as another story.

You Shun of a Fucking Bitch, I'll fucking schill you!I'll Shill you dfamnit!

Koko cursed at the air as he weakly raised his hand at Derous, aiming at him. He was weak, he was tired, and he was going to collapse right after doing this. As he fired a single spinning bone bullet from his middle finger aimed at derous's right side. Capable of eviscerating between tissue,flesh and the like. If it succeeded in hitting it would only be a slight hole in the man. One that would bleed and need to be treated sooner or later sure. Though that didn't mean the wound would kill him. Koko had lost the strength to fight, to live, and to breath. With that..Regardless of his attack succeeding or not. He would drop down dead, slurring at the air in an angry frustrated tone.

The Kuja in the mean time...Was gathering her composure and anger at today's events. Despite this cocky son of a bitch getting his own ass killed anyway. She was resting and gearing up for whatever may come. Her eyes carefully observing where Koko had just attempted to point. The Rain and thunder made it really hard to remotley hear him or see it, but The Kuja was sort of able to identify a figure in that direction.Just who was this...And what did they want. She had to rest, otherwise she would be easily overwhelmed by the man right now as well.

RIB:+15% For the Kuja [+60 Stamina]

KOKO IS DOWNNNNNNN

28I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Wow it seemed he noticed Koko to late. But even if he did he couldn't perceive his attack, not in these conditions. So it would hit him though grazing him on his right side, taking away anything it came into contact with on Derous' person. The pain came, but it seemed that was the guy's last attack as he dropped his arm. 

'Hmph, i'm being a bit careless. And Beki is still on edge, what else is out there?' Derous would think to himself. With how the weather and his current surroundings things weren't that good. But hopefully whoever was still out there weren't like that guy just now, as dealing with a long range fighter will be somewhat of a pain. So, Derous would jump to his side the one closest to a building. Leaning up against a sturdy, maybe cement, pillar. He couldn't have his back open. Beki also would jump down and just sit stand by his side. Derous would gaze around, holding his side as he wanted to show he was hurt. And that it was worse than it really was, to lure someone closer maybe. Or make himself a easier target. When Derous had moved over to the pillar, or maybe it was a wall. Feeling around with his other hand he could tell it was a wall. 

Right now all he could do is rest a bit, and keep his eye open. Beki doing the same, but not from Derous shoulder. The creature would be on the ground now, jumping down from Derous after he was harmed. 

'Man, at least you could've killed them all Steele before passing. Making it easier on me just a little, I had a fight of my own you know. But I wonder how many are out there.' 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum