One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Empty Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

Reaper of the Revolution

It had been several minutes since Avery had blown a hole in the castle and as a result dozens upon dozens of guards had rushed towards the area, forcing Cyrus and Avery to move deeper into the castle. The two padded around quietly, careful to avoid patrols of frantic guards as they attempted to not only remove the rubble but find the source of the explosion. The air about the castle was frantic and as Cyrus made his way through the walls he was a bit unsure of how to proceed. He had no way of directly contacting Raul and the Drumlins and it was still a bit early to their planned contact point, but there was no way he was getting Avery out of this castle without some cover fire. As the two made their way deeper into the castle and away from the rubble, they came upon a set of stairs, one going up and the other continuing down.
Wanna flip for it? Avery asked with a slight smile on her lips.
Hmm, no we'll go up. Cyrus said as he began taking the stairs upwards.
Jeez what bit you in the ass? Not as much fun once you've been thrown twenty feet against a wall, huh?
No, Cyrus said, shaking his head, I'm just thinking. We need a way to get in contact with my...associates.

Surprisingly, Avery didn't really have anything to say to that, so the two continued up the tower steps in silence. Finally they arrived at a landing with several doors in a circular fashion. Cyrus tried one and Avery another, his was locked but hers proved to be open and the two ducked in, closing the door behind them. The room they found themselves in was a lavish bedroom filled with pinks, whites and purples. Princess's room?
Avery shook her head, King doesn't have a daughter, not that I know of anyway.
Concubine's then. Cyrus walked about the room, noticing the mirror and massive bed. Avery lay down promptly and seemed to envelope herself in the silk comforter and elegant blanket. Looking out the window, Cyrus had a clear view of the mountain range the Drumlins had taken him up when they were scouting out the castle earlier. This tower faced directly to the front of the castle and with about a hundred foot drop, though there was a walkway about thirty feet down. Cyrus frowned and then walked over to the mirror before lifting Crow and shattering the mirror in a single swipe.
What the f- Avery exclaimed, sitting up, but Cyrus hardly even heard her. Gingerly he reached down and picked a shard of glass from the pool of pieces. Back at the window now he reflected the sun off the mirror and towards the mountains, using code to transmit an S.O.S. as was customary of the Revolutionary Army. For a long moment Cyrus waited, worried that this had been for naught and they truly were trapped. Perhaps the Drumlins had been unnerved and abandoned the mission. Then, just as he was about to hold the mirror out again, a single flash of light exploded on the mountain side and just as quickly as it came, it was gone.

What are you doing? What's going on? Avery asked, now joining Cyrus at the window.
I'm calling in backup.

OOC: Words: 560/2400

2Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Empty Re: Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

Reaper of the Revolution

Cyrus and Avery had little time to celebrate as just seconds after the confirmation that the Drumlins were here, a lot of things happened all at once. To start with the voices of guards could be heard at the top of the landing, clearly they were searching for the two criminals. Second, a rocket exploded from the mountains facing the castle and ripped into the front gates, blowing them wide open. Son of a bitch, I didn't know they had that kind of fire power. Cyrus said, steadying himself as the entire castle quaked beneath his feet. As he went to look out the window, the door handle to their room jiggled and Cyrus looked at Avery, You locked the door, right?
Okay now don't be mad but let's assume, hypothetically that I thought you locked the door.

Cyrus didn't have time to scold her as five armed guards entered the room, all even more surprised to see Cyrus and Avery than Cyrus was to see them. Almost immediately Cyrus was across the room, blade drawn and only seconds after that two guards lay dying on the floor in their own blood. Another guard proved to be a bit more experienced than his dead compatriots as he and his friend caught Cyrus's attacks on the upswing, saving their own lives. Cyrus danced with them for a bit, taking the high ground as they pushed him towards the bed. Meanwhile the fifth guard made his way towards Avery, armed with a sword. As the guards came towards the bed, Cyrus spun, jumping backwards and cutting all four wooden posts of the bed, thus causing the canopy to fall onto the two guards. They were unharmed, but tangled and confused in the frilly netting of the canopy, which gave Cyrus just enough time to stab the two men. Leaving the crimson soaked blood, Cyrus jumped towards Avery and the final guard who spun in time to catch Cyrus's blade on his own. You seem a bit more experienced than your friends back there. The man said nothing, but his dead set eyes and the faintest quiver of a smile revealed all Cyrus needed to know.

The man pressed with attacks, slashing this way and that and forcing Cyrus towards the door of the room. Cyrus allowed him however, he willingly took the defensive, matching the man's sword play all the while. However, as they neared the stairs, Cyrus decided to take matters into his own hands and as the man slashed at Cyrus's chest, Cyrus ducked the attack and moved to the side of the man. The scythe from Crow sprang out and cut into the back of the man's heels. Immediately he lost balance and began a bloody tumbled down the entirety of the staircase. Cyrus winced, that was not a pleasant way to go, but it was better him than Cyrus. Outside the clang of battle roared and Cyrus realized the Drumlins had begun their full attack on the castle. Time to go. He said to both Avery and himself as the former joined him on the stairs.

OOC: Words: 1078/2400
Spoiler:

3Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Empty Re: Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

Reaper of the Revolution

As Cyrus and Avery raced down the tower and towards the fray, they encountered several other guards but they were unseasoned and fell quickly to Cyrus's blade. So what are we doing? Just run out into the open and open no one gets a good shot at us? There's a small battle raging out there, you do realize that don't you? Avery asked as they ran.
I do.
And?
Cyrus stopped and turned to Avery, grabbing her shoulders and looking into her eyes. And my mission is to get you out of here alive and that's exactly what's going to happen. Stick close to me and you'll be fine.
Avery simply nodded, though it was so faint one could question whether or not she had at all. Still, that was enough for Cyrus and they continued their way through the castle.

A few moments later they found their way into the main hall of the castle, where Cyrus had had his audience with the king. It was deserted currently, save for the occasional guard who ran through towards the main entrance of the castle. Down the hall they could hear the battle raging on. Men barking orders, the groans of the dead, and the piercing shots of guns filled the air, echoing off the tall walls of the hall. Before we go out there, there's something I need to tell you. Avery said suddenly.
Look, not to be rude, but is this really the time?
It's important that you know, I successfully made a fully functioning cyborg war machine for the king. Just one but that's enough honestly. I have a bad feeling he'll deploy it in this battle and if he does...
Then all hope for you and your grungy friends out there is lost. A familiar voice cut in, finishing Avery's thought.

Cyrus turned to find the king standing at the back of the hall, but that wasn't what caught his eye. No, what Cyrus was really staring at was the massive cybernetic lion-looking creature that stood in front of and to the right of the king. The white tiger robot was easily ten feet from head to tail and its shoulders came up to Cyrus's own height with ease. The best way to describe its appearance was simply lethal. This is KAT, codename for Kill All Targets. Not the most creative name, I must admit, but it amuses me none the less. Cyrus nodded in acknowledgement and swallowed hard, Pleasure. He could feel the palms of his hands grow clammy and a single bead of sweat ran down the left side of his face. He was nervous and that only made him even more nervous. Now then, I mentioned before that I am a merciful king, kind even. So that is why, Cyrus Kincaid, yes I know who you are, in fact we just received the News Coo about an hour ago. That is why I'm going to give you a choice. You can start running and try to escape with Dr. Taylor, in which case KAT here will hunt you down, probably before you even make it outside and rip you apart. Dr. Taylor will be placed back in her cell and everyone else's life will go on, save for yours of course. Or, and here's where the mercy part comes in, you hand over Dr. Taylor willingly, KAT stays here and I allow you and your rebel friends to gather your dead and retreat peacefully.

Cyrus looked at Avery out of the corner of his eye and frowned. With a sigh he looked back at the king and said, Avery, I'm sorry but... The king smiled, Avery frowned with hurt, KAT tensed up, but I'm about to make you exercise the hardest you have in months, RUN! Cyrus yelled, spinning and grabbing Avery's hand before taking off towards the front entrance and directly into the blood battle that raged outside.

OOC - Words: 1734/2400

4Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Empty Re: Cybernetic Kitty-Kat (task) Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

Reaper of the Revolution

Outside bodies from both sides lay strewn about. Guards above didn't even bother shooting at the Drumlins on foot as they were too preoccupied finding the Drumlin snipers hidden in the mountain range. Almost immediately it was clear to Cyrus that the Drumlins were losing, but that was expected and even planned for really. Their goal was to provide cover fire, not take the castle. As a result they had hardly advanced beyond the main gates, but that was all Cyrus and Avery needed. As they ran, Cyrus could feel the thunderous claps of KAT's metal paws before he could hear them behind him. Outside along the stone bridge that connected the castle to the main gates, Cyrus pushed Avery to the left and rolled himself to the right just as KAT bound towards them. Had they stayed where they were the cybernetic feline's claws would have ripped through them, bisecting them without even flinching. KAT was now between them and the final gates of the castle grounds. Behind KAT Drumlins and guards clashed on the farther side of the bridge. KAT stood stoic, its back to Cyrus and Avery for a moment before panels on each on of its shoulders slid back and revealed rows upon rows of missiles. Without a word or sign of any kind, the missiles launched and exploded all around the Drumlins and guards, not a single care as to who was caught up in the hellfire strike. What had been left of the main castle gates were now strewn about along with the mangled remains of Drumlins and guards alike. I guess it's safe to say you didn't program love into this thing. Cyrus said to Avery as she rejoined him in the middle of the bridge.

With the other targets cleared, KAT now turned its attention back to Cyrus and Avery. The mechanical beast opened its mouth, but Cyrus didn't give it time to finish its attack, instead rushing forward and slashing at its front paw with Crow. The blade bit into the leg of the robot, but not nearly deep enough to bisect it as Cyrus had intended. However, it had been enough to off set the balance of KAT, causing it to lean to the left and causing the spout of fire it had intended for Avery and Cyrus to miss by a good five feet. To the beast's credit, it wasn't just sturdy but fast too. The same paw Cyrus had sliced at now lashed out, attempting to shred Cyrus with its claws. He caught the claws on his blade but the sheer force of the creature's blow pushed him back against the wall of the bridge. Spinning to the right, Cyrus resheathed his sword, sending out a cone of compressed air towards KAT's exposed underbelly. The creature was not cut, but the air blast was enough send it backwards and push it over on its side. Avery, run to me, now! Cyrus barked and the doctor complied readily, sprinting towards him and past him as Cyrus followed her.

He looked back in time to see KAT rise to its four paws and begin bounding towards them. Whatever happens, keep going, don't look back, okay? Cyrus said before turning around and preparing to face KAT head on, Come on you son of a bitch, I'm your target. Cyrus held Crow out, ready to meet the charging robot head on but just as he was about to slash out, KAT sprang upwards and over Cyrus towards Avery who was nearing the destroyed gate. NO! Cyrus screamed instinctively before bursting forward with all of his speed to intercept the charging feline. Everything happened all at once. Cyrus appeared behind Avery, arms outstretched and back towards KAT in a protective stance. Scythe in his left hand, sword in his right. KAT's claws scraped along his back, attempting to rip the young Revolutionary's arms off entirely but for some reason they instead just scraped along the skin, not drawing so much as a drop of blood but effectively shredding the back of his coat. Y-Your skin. Avery said simply, her face had gone pale as she looked at Cyrus. Cyrus looked down at his arms which were now completely black save for the white markings that looked almost like bones etched across his skin. Huh, it worked, that's a relief.
What do you mean, huh it worked? You didn't know! What the hell were you thinking?
Cyrus smiled, Hold that thought, I have a cat that needs neutering.

With that, Cyrus turned back to the robotic cat which analyzed him carefully. It too was confused by Cyrus's new appearance and why he had been able to shrug off the claws without much of a problem. However, in its own way it was processing data. This thing didn't have fear or confusion, it was simply learning, becoming a better, smarter killing machine and that was why it needed to be put down. Alright, let's wrap this up. Cyrus said as Crow's blade became swathed in a cloak of burning black Hell Fire. Cyrus held the blade back, pointed towards KAT who roared ferociously, preparing another spout of its own fire. Cyrus then stabbed forward nine times, so quickly that Avery wasn't even sure he had attacked. However, seven bullets of air ripped into KAT, blowing massive holes in the beast. The other two bullets had missed and managed to hit the battlements of the castle where the guards had been picking out the Drumlins in the mountains with their guns. The battlement exploded, sending most of the guards falling, some dead, all of them heavily injured. As for KAT, it now lay on the bridge, a massive hole where the right side of its face used to be, three of its four legs blown off and three other holes lined its torso. The remaining eye light flickered before going dark. Cyrus resheathed his sword and his skin turned back to normal. He sighed heavily, resting on his cane and for once using it for its intended purpose. The battlegrounds were surprisingly quiet, even eerily so as he turned to Avery with a smile, Okay, now then. Let's get you out of here.

Words: 2772/2400

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum