One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Meeting of a Slave Owner's Daughter and Revolutionary [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis would watch Aurem’s emotions splatter all over the place basically. She grabbed Ty whispering in his ear so Aurem could not hear, then she made her way to stand by Aurem.

“Now.” Mavis said aloud.

Ty and Second jolted out the bar leaving Mavis to yank and turn Aurem kissing the drunken woman. Mavis tried to make it passionate, if Aurem was to let the kiss continue Mavis would slowly trace her fingertips on Aurem’s back as they trailed up towards her face cupping it. To slowly bite and suck on Aurem’s neck then leading a trail of kisses from her neck to her left cheek.

Mavis smiled stopping the kiss, if it had continued at this point.

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
The kiss would seem to awaken Aurum from her drunken sleep. "Wait...what the fuck. Why the hell is a female kissing me." screamed Aurum as she shoved the woman backwards and held her sword out in a defensive stance just incase the woman tried to do something. "Aye urm...I don't know what you are thinking. But I am not into girls. I don't know what I did while I was drunk but I hope you would forget what I have done. I mean the kiss was good, but still. I don't really like having intercourse with females. I don't roll that way. Now, could you tell me your name. I am Aurum" she said as she put the katama in her sheath and held her hand out shake the girl's.

Damn, she didn't know she had gotten that drunk. Ahe really needded to dtop herself from drinking. Not long will she get liver cancer or they would begin to die out from the achohol. Drinling was not good for anyone and that was something that she had learned when she was young. Little amounts of tears would begin to ddrop out of her eyes as she thought about her mom and father who had went into an addiction for achohol. Her mother soon dying and her father going on a killing spree after her deatj lwaving both her and her brother to fend for themselces. Thankfully the revs had found them and recruited them.

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis was shoved towards the ground her black skirt folded upwards showing her laced panties which were white with black trims. She blushed embarrassed and got up so quick she had to set a new record for a person’s reaction time. Mavis wasn’t ashamed of herself it was merely a diversion. However she was shocked that Aurem said she didn’t swing that way with girls, she had given her the feeling that she did which was why she was so confident in her actions.

She demanded Mavis’ name well it felt demanded with the Katana out. Mavis looked around seeing everyone staring, at this point she would remove herself from a situation. Which is exactly what she was going to do she walked off.

“If you want to talk I’ll be outside.” Mavis walked off out the door, “The name’s Mavis by the way. Surprised you forgot.”

Well she did have a ton of alcohol so that might’ve added to her memory loss. If the woman was to not carry on with Mavis she'd leave.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Mavis Lockheart on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
To be honest Aurum didn't know what the hell was goinf on ajd would rather go to the hotel to rethink her thoughts. So when the woman was getting ready to leave she would say "If you wanna talk any further come to the Blackpoint Hotel and ask for me." said Aurum as she ran out of the bar back to her hotel and room. This was just too much for one night at the bar.

Getting into the hotel she would see that something was going on. Hiding behind one of tbe many couches she would see men dressed in all black pointing guns at the guests as they grabbed jewelry, beli, and many other things that seemed to be expensive. Her hand would grip her Katana as she knew what sje had to do. Jumping over the couch while simultaneously pulling out the blade she would say "Give those people their things back." one who seemef to he the leader would say "Shut your moutb ypu little bitch." the last of his words would barely get out as the Kuja would shoot forward. The pointed end of her swprd goung through the bottom of his kouth and out of the top of his head.

"Now do you wanna give them their things back now." the criminals would drop their things and run as the crowd cheered. Everyone collecting the things that were talen from them. Aurim was given thamls that she would accept.

Exit

9 posts

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Mavis: 2,000 EP + 1 SP (only one of your posts actually made it to the 250 word minimum for posting)
Aurum: 18,000 EP + 1 SP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum