One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

15[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:15 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6713-event-freedom-for-all#49876

Finished Freedom For All task.

4 parts

7027 words total.

16[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:51 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Quick question; How long have we got to take/ complete this. as I am planing on doing Freedom for All" With Syndra but we are not officially a crew and Syndra is Tier 2 yet; though we are a well established team. Thus need to get crew formed or Syndra to T3.

Q2. 
I noticed that we have to do the task on a friendly island' though considering the nature of Freedom for all; would that still apply ?

17[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:08 pm

Bacon is fluffy

Marines
Marines

Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Quick question; How long have we got to take/ complete this. as I am planing on doing Freedom for All" With Syndra but we are not officially a crew and Syndra is Tier 2 yet; though we are a well established team. Thus need to get crew formed or Syndra to T3.

Q2. 
I noticed that we have to do the task on a friendly island' though considering the nature of Freedom for all; would that still apply ?

You should be okay to do the task with syndra. If you want her to tier up firs or to try to at least, you got a month as far as I know. Sabo didn't put an official deadline,but he did give that estimate.

Just like culling the herd, you'd most likely just make it a reasonable island instead of friendly. So in this case, contrary to the rule about friendly territory, you're invading marine turf. The rule was mostly meant to stop pirates from doing pirate tasks in government territory or marines doing marine tasks in pirate territories. xD

18[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Bacon is fluffy wrote:
Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Quick question; How long have we got to take/ complete this. as I am planing on doing Freedom for All" With Syndra but we are not officially a crew and Syndra is Tier 2 yet; though we are a well established team. Thus need to get crew formed or Syndra to T3.

Q2. 

You should be okay to do the task with syndra. If you want her to tier up firs or to try to at least, you got a month as far as I know. Sabo didn't put an official deadline,but he did give that estimate.

Just like culling the herd, you'd most likely just make it a reasonable island instead of friendly. So in this case, contrary to the rule about friendly territory, you're invading marine turf. The rule was mostly meant to stop pirates from doing pirate tasks in government territory or marines doing marine tasks in pirate territories. xD
Nah according to site rules; i lose ability to do task 1 tier above me; if someone comes with me. Unless we are in a crew. and Task i want is t4

19[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Geno

Pirates
Pirates

Geno
Let me be clear.

1. You can take the task as a group or team
2. You can take the task even if its a tier or 2 above you (this is a event so special rules are in place but that just means that its harder for you to complete and will be graded harder.)
3. You can only take 1 event task regardless of solo or as a team so choose wisely.
4. till the end of December to do the task, due to finals and such at the start of the month.
5. Rewards will be given when tasks are being graded.

20[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Well in this case taking  Freedom for All; With Syndra

21[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:08 am

Orion Hudson

Orion Hudson
Riches of God with Dynamo!

22[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Nyu

Nyu
Riches of God

23[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Remley

Remley
Taking Riches of God

24[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju

25[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

Devroux
Taking Riches of God.

26[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Emil-kun

Emil-kun
Taking Noble Justice

27[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:51 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Task : Freedom for all : Done with Syndra
Link = Link
Posts = 9 Elias and 8 Syndra
Word counts = 3358 Elisa[Worth 13.4 posts] / 3974 Syndra [Worth 15.8 posts].

28[Site Event] War of Wallace  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Site Event] War of Wallace Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:02 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum