One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz

While the recruit forces and Oceanus' forces were keeping themselves preoccupied with each other, Lin successfully retreated to the outer buildings of the vault. She had played her part in ensuring her group's mission was a success. She had no other obligations to help pirates. When she finally made it outside though, she was surprised to find that the squad of Flying Fishmen were on full retreat instead of trying to oppose the invading forces. True enough it was probably pointless to keep protecting the place with the engine destroyed, but she would have thought Oceanus' men had more grit than that and would fight it out. Unless they had other plans for when defending the engine failed. Perhaps they were off to reinforce the other locations where the engines were still functional?

Suddenly Lin felt the ground tremble. It was different from earlier shaking when the engine was activated. She looked up past the bubble coat surrounding Atlantis and it finally clicked what was happening. The city was moving. Did the forces who headed for the control room make it in time then? She wanted to think they did. But there was one fact that kept her skeptical. From the scenery past the bubble coat, they were going down. If they were trying to save the city as per the previous plan, they should be moving away instead. It puzzled her though, as she assumed they shouldn't be able to go down now that at least one of the engines were destroyed. Something did not add up.

Her train of thought was broken by the sound of more fighting somewhere overhead. Oceanus' mounted forces appeared to have run into another force coming from the east. Lin squinted her eyes a bit as they were quite far away from her current location. From what she could gather, it was a flying force as well. And they were huge flying things. One of them 'crashed' straight into a Flying Fishman and was either mauling him... or eating him. Either way, Lin was out. She had zero intention of dealing with that while she was already a safe distance away. Her priority was figuring out why they were still sinking.

She headed back to the ports where the bubble carts were docked and hastily got in one. Setting the location for Triton, the bubble cart zoomed away heading south at high speed. She was not going to find out what was happening by standing around. She had to go straight to the source. The controls for the city were supposedly in the throne room so that was as good a place as any to start her investigation. She hoped the others taking care of the rest of the engines were doing job as well, or they would be in big trouble. In the meantime, she would take this chance to rest up a bit while waiting to arrive at her destination.

(Using this one post to travel back to Triton. Also attempting to RIB)

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

Triton - Rainy Waters

The one fatal error the Fish Woman seemingly underestimated was Junbei's power of Kenbunshoku Haki. Expansive, it covered the whole room with a sensory precision that focused not on the eyes or the other five rudimental senses, but a sense of depth that allow the Yonko to feel the woman's aura. It was at the very moment she lunged forward that he knew, she'd fall for the bait. The Yonko's anger rippled over a thirty meter radius in a manner that froze the woman in her lunging position, she'd neither get to launch a punch, no she couldn't even move, all she'd achieve is the capability to turn invisible. True fear, the kind that children show when facing a wild boar, the kind of fear that made the most courageous of men buckle from pressure, whether it be from a childhood phobia or even small heart. Nonetheless, frozen, with his bladed tonfa in hand, in one shift motion, using the mental image of the woman as a pictograph, Junbei would make his Counterstrike, in one gliding motion, he'd slash in bladed weapon against the woman's shoulder blade, in attempts of severing her right arm. This motion would happen at Tier 4 speeds, and with no doubt, she'd able to see it coming but with Junbei's Anger rippling across the field, she'd be frozen in most attempts to escape.

After claiming the arm as a prize, the Yonko would hit the woman with a burst of his Willpower once again, this time, in attempts to put her into a deep slumber. It'd happen regardless of his blade making contact or not, as the moment he lifted his blade to swipe for the arm, the Haoshoku would already have disbursed. The woman's limp Fishman body would be useful, as a hostage of war. Strapping the woman to his shoulders, he'd then expand out his Radar and Kenbunshoku Combination, touching the floor below him, sensing the position and signatures beneath. The Engine was directly below the area at the back of this dense room, the Yonko was actually positioned above the Engine. Placing his arms onto the ground, he'd release a pulsating shockwave of sound, breaking the floor inward, destroying the elevator lift, and several structural beams on this level, landing onto the Engine's top, as the debris crushed the grunts below him, Junbei would touch the Engine, identifying it's material's frequency, and releasing a counter vibration that made the machine disintegrate into nothingness. The Fishmen watched on with gawking eyes, unable to respond to the Yonko's swift assault. Breathing heavily and dripping in sweat, "My Haki's wearing thin... and my body's starting to feel like lead... I need to end this as quickly as possible." Junbei thought to himself. Using another burst of Haoshoku Haki still effect, he'd hop from his position among the minor cogs that remained of the engine and knock out the other seventy or so grunts, if unless they'd find a way to avoid the man's willpower. Sprawling out on the floor, he'd began taking slow minimal breaths, trying to regain his stamina. In a room filled with silence, the Yonko was for the first time in a long, truly alone.

On the outside, Nico cleared away the remainder of the Flying Fishman forces with his Burn Bazooka, gaining control of the perimeter as his grunts opened fire with their rifles and pistols in hand. He'd wait a few minutes to see if Junbei would emerge, if not, he'd head into the building, activating his Kenbunshoku himself to locate the man's aura.

Triton - Throne Room

As Octavia was injected with the serum, the cure quickly spread through the woman's body. As the Frog's devastating attack, Octavia would look down at the limp Frog, who'd barely had enough strength to maintain the Frog form. However, this knowledge wasn't known to her as yet, and even if she knew, it'd not be a main concern of hers. Quickly reaching into her bag, she'd inject herself with an empty needle, draining her own blood nearest to the point of contact from where the venom was injected, her neck, suctioning blood directly flowing to her brain. Feeling light headed, she'd conduct procedure with the utmost care. With her blood in the syringe, "You're brilliant Frog!" the woman would exclaim, almost wanting to kiss the man. "Once Serums get into the blood, they'll stay their for about Twenty Four Hours... Stronger ones days.... Which means... with this." Octavia stated, mixing her blood with a kind of anticoagulation method and substance from her bag. "This i'll remove most of the white blood cells...  I wouldn't want to crash your immune system... It'll only be blood. Though, at this stage." Octavia said, moving her hands as she worked. Filling a clean syringe with the extract, she'd inject the Frog with her blood. "Now a part of me is inside of you." Octavia said perversely, licking her lips. "KYAH. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET TO SAY THAT AS WOMAN." Octavia shouted blushing in pure ecstasy. With this, Frog's symptoms would begin to reverse drastically. With Junbei's engine destroyed and Daenys engine destroyed, and Porter dead, Octavia looked out the palace window as the island was no longer sinking.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 872

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

NPC's Present :

Weapons/Items Present:

BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

The Clone would be attacked, if that was the case, and it wouldn't be able to put up any real defense which would cause it to be no more than a bundle of strings.

Tenzen, the original, would follow the actions stated prior. Attacking his own mount but he'd only be able to attack the wing, which was enough to get it attack. He wished he could've gotten drenched by it's blood, but not for the edgy reason. He was cold being so high up, and without any warm clothes on. And his thought was that the blood would've been able to warm him up. He didn't make it far though, but that was fine, as his enemies came to him. They came toward him at speeds similar to his own, and that was amazing. he had his blade ready but that was just to his insurance if he was unable to follow through with his next action.

They came at him one by one. Their speed though was slower than when they had arrived. Maybe they couldn't get up to that speed instantly, which Tenzen mistook them for being able to do. That was just a overestimation on his part, and wasn't something they should be able to do anyway.

They attacked his mount viciously, and it was amazing. It didn't, nor would, be able to stop the assault on it's person. Tenzen could hear the cries of the creature, anyone in the area would. Tenzen's eyes would light up with excitement, but also make him more cautious. He would begin to coast backwards quickly once the mount was attacked, but not turning his back to them. He wasn't running away, as they wouldn't stop their attack regardless of what Tenzen would do. He just needed to create distance more and more, instead of staying in one spot. From a quick observation they were beetles, or maybe another type of bug. All he knew though is that they would have a hard exterior. Tenzen believed it was called an exoskeleton. So attacking that would take something strong, unless he was overestimating them again. But, it was better to do that than underestimate these beasts. Ending up like that Flying Fish Mount was something Tenzen didn't plan on doing. Since each one came at him one at a time, his attack's would be easier to pull out. With his free hand he would point outward and fire a small string at the eye of the Beetles. Due to their distance changing but not fast enough, and the speed that the strings came, it'd be near impossible for them to be dodged in time. This wouldn't be able to be done if Tenzen wasn't someone with superb perception. Also, his haki will be still activated. He would though not keep his path straight backwards, but alter it periodically. Pulling him in directions that wouldn't put him in a compromising position, and would not let anyone get behind him or within five meters of him. When, or well if, the parasite was able to enter the body the effects would almost instantly take effect and Tenzen would be in control of them. And would cause them to attack their comrades, in the same fashion they wanted to attack him with.

Skill/Stamina :

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Fight for Atlantis! - Page 3 Atlantide-3c17fc5

OOC wrote:

*All Four Engines have been destroyed. The sinking of Atlantis has been averted.

*Bojack is dead. Feel free to continue with whatever plotlines ya'll want to. Depending on Tenzen's actions, this should be the last staffed post.

Even with his Kenbunshoku Haki in play, it'd be impossible for Luso to dodge the Frog's attack. The fury of the Songbird's shockwave crumbled, killing everyone in the room except for Octavia and herself, even allies had fallen at the hands of the Frog. Porter tried to run, however, his attempts were futile, the pillars inside of the Throne Room broke, the foundation holding firm due to the Castle's overall design. Lying on the floor, spitting blood from his mouth, Porter mouth his last words to the Frog. "I can't believe... you guys destroyed all four engines. I was wrong to bring you here... I should've killed you all on route instead, my greed in bringing Oceanus your heads... Blurred my judgement." Porter said, coughing violently, as his internals bleed from being literally smashed into each other. "Pero Pero Pero" Porter began to laugh frantically. "The other ambassador's will now lobby to have control over Atlantis. This whole society was corrupt... Mermen, Fishmen and Human children... abominations such as myself shouldn't be allowed to live. Frog. Your Captain is a strong man... and so are you. However, in comparison to Oceanus... He'd rip both of you apart limb from limb-" Porter said hatefully before his body finally gave out. Atlantis had began to resurface again, with the main officers wiped out in Triton, many of the Flying Fishmen troops had been trying to establish communications with their superiors, to no avail. With Throne blown away, a small staircase below the Throne was revealed. At the bottom of the Throne Room was the reason Oceanus had reigned down hell on Atlantis, a child no more than thirteen years of age, First Crown Prince of Thonis, heir to both Fishman Island and Atlantis, born of Merman and Fishman, Triton.  

Walking up the staircase, his personal guard murdered by Luso, as he surfaced, he looked around and saw the carnage in the room. In the middle of it all, was a woman trying desperately to save her allies life. As he watched the two, the Doctor nursed her friend back to health, due to the prior hostile environments, he'd turn his scope to the remainder of the room, noticing that Porter had died, as well as Luso. "I'm guessing that since you two are the only ones left alive, that you'd be responsible for these mens deaths?" Triton inquired. Sighing, "To believe Oceanus would have placed spies into my Royal Court... Many Atlantians have lost their life today over his foolish pride as a Fishman." Triton commented. "His fear that I would gain control of Atlantis's Government and take over his turf of Fishman Island... Pure paranoia has brought him to launch an attack of this scale. It was I, who turned off the weapons, in hopes that we could reach a diplomatic state. However, it seems my youth came with much inexperience. Luso tried to kill not only me but murdered my personal guard. There's a panic room below this room, once on the inside, only those on the inside can open this lock made of pure Seastone." Triton rattled on.

Walking towards the duo, the Prince bowed, placing his head towards the ground. "Thank You. Thank You for saving my pitiful life. I've never been much of a Noble. I've always had the people's lives in mind first. As much as it pains me to do this... I will have to strike back and reclaim Fishman Island." Triton said. Reaching into his pocket, the man removed a Sapphire Jewel Conch Shell Horn, placing the Horn to his lips, the man blew into it with immense force, sending out a sound that encompassed the whole island. Rumbling from Asopos, beneath the submerged level, where thousands of Man Eating Sea Weevils slept, who'd been entrusted in protecting the outskirts of Atlantis for over 1000 Years. Aside from those caught in Tenzen's snew, the Weevils rushed into the city, chasing and attacking Oceanus men. They're rare Kenbunshoku Haki allowed them to tell the difference between races, and with the use of Triton's Horn, he was able to communicate with the Beetles on a psychological level. Breaking through to the outside of Atlantis, thousands of the Beetles began to eat the forces of Oceanus men, like a swarm of Locusts from times of prophecy, those who'd manage to submerge and retreat to Fishman Island did, and those who didn't died at the hands of the Beetles. Returning to their usual cycle of hovering around on the outside of the doom, the Beetles never dared to enter the city unless Commanded by Triton again. The main cannons surrounding Atlantis had also been restored, from all points, cannon fire would rattle of at all and any retreating forces outside of Atlantis. Over 10,000 Fishmen died from this assault, almost half of Oceanus forces from Fishman Island alone, and two of his generals dead at the hands of the Songbirds.  

"It'll take awhile to restore order to Atlantis. For now, that should get rid of Oceanus men." Triton declared. Digging into his coat, the fifteen foot Fishman, removed a red Den Den Mushi which connected to all of the speakerphones within the city. "Warriors who have fought for Atlantis for and wide... Put down your weapons. As you can see, the threat of Atlantis being averted has been evaded. Only because of your help... and you're help alone. I, Triton, fourth of my name, have unfortunately became your heir due to the death of my Brother during his trip to Marineford. With that wicked wench of a Queen and Celestial Dragon gone, Atlantis for the first time in years has a chance to start anew. However, our Freedom will not be guaranteed as long as we take the peaceful route... I will now make three decrees. More details will be given out later by the council.

I- All warriors who fought for Atlantis will now be crowned Earl's and nobles of Atlantis. You'll be awarded land, treasure and status for your efforts on Atlantis.

II - The former laws and creeds of our former rule are now archaic. New laws which truly reflect the needs of the people will be installed.

III - This last statement is more of a request than a decree. Our armada has been working over the years for a moment like this. We have vessels of fifty coated ships which will take us to Fishman Island for our final confrontation. We will Weaken Oceanus and finally, for the first time ever, Fishman Island and Atlantis will live hand in hand, as one Sovereign State, as agreed by our negotiations with it's current King!"
Triton announced.

All across Atlantis, the remainder of Atlatnis Army marched, giving relief and medical aid to anyone they came into contact with. Any remainder of Oceanus men were apprehended and jailed. Over at Rainy Waters, the Army stormed, recovering the unconscious General Ren's body. The woman, along with all the other prisoners were escorted to a prison within the main district of Triton as well. All of the warriors were instructed to report to the Throne Room and were guided by aids to the King himself, those who were scattered at different points around the city, not suffering the same fate as Triton's guard. Several days later on Fishman Island, the treated forces arrived. Storming the Castle Walls, the men fled to the feet of the Twin Authority of Fishman Island, Cain and Abel. "Sir. Our storm on Atlantis... has failed. The Heir Triton... according to what's left of our spies... He's very much alive. Porter is dead. Luso is dead. Ren has been captured." one of the Squad Leader informed.

"You mean to tell me-" Cain said, his speech continued by his brother.

"We sent 10,000 men to Atlantis... Two generals... and only you and a mere fifty of you return?" Abel inquired, staring menacingly at the puny Piranha Fishman. "I know... Brother. He must be a coward.. Who abandoned his men... so he can live. You call yourself a Captain?" Cain chimed in. "For an inferior race to defeat us... Impossible. There was no one on Atlantis who should've been able to defeat Luso and Ren. Unlike us Tier 1 Pure Bred Genrerals... Though, Tier 2, they were some of our best men and women." Abel responded. "It was the forces they lobbied from across Paradise that played a major part." the grunt whimpered. "Oh?" Abel and Cain said in unity. "The same forces Ren said didn't matter? What a fool. I'm glad she's alive... I'll punish her later for her shortcomings." Abel responded. "Another thing sir... Several names Big Names were involved... in liberating Atlantis. The Yonko, Junbei Von Echo, The Red King. The Frog, who rejected Oceanus invitation, A woman who seemingly travels with the Songbird's and can turn people into toys... Tenzen... the man who killed Prince of Thonis and an unknown assailant who decimated the engine in the North without any trace..." the Captain reported. Using his tentacle, Cain severed the man's head in an instant.

"I've heard enough. If Atlantis is under that brat's control... Then it won't belong before they knock on our doorsteps, Brother." Cain concluded. "Then let's prepare... We'll meet them with Open Arms. Shall we tell Oceanus... about the Yonko's Presence in this war?" Abel inquired. "No. Yonko or not, Junbei Von Echo... is a human. He's the most fragile of the Yonko's too. It'll be a good message... If we end his journey now." Cain said smiling. "And as for the rest... They'll suffer the same fate." Abel concluded grinning.

Exit.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

The silver hair woman would sleep, however the loud talking and sound of the horn would only stirred her sleep, she was exhausted having used up the energy that she had, though not nearly as bad as one would think, Daenys still needed to rest, her body ached from the fight, and her heart ached more. They had won the fight to keep Atlantis afloat, but had she really won? She felt more betrayed at this point, no matter how much she wanted to believe otherwise, but a rest was all she needed.

As she stayed still in her seat on the bubble she dreamt of Dressrosa, of her father and mother, would they be proud? She hoped they would… She really did, she wanted to make them proud of her all the time, never to be angered by her choices… She pictured the moment she first could remember, around five years old she was, just a little tot running about the Castle of Dressrosa, her laughing as her father chased her about, her mother smiling silently as a giant of a man ran around looking more odd and funny the longer he spoke in that childlike voice, and yet her family was perfect. No matter how strange her dad acted, or how stern her mother could get, she had the perfect family didn’t she? She had no real reason to be a pirate… But yet it wasn’t her parents. It was when Marines would show up, and cause trouble for no reason, it was when she heard the stories of Celestial Dragons enslaving people; getting away with everything because they were some ‘higher’ beings, which made no sense to her… How could one be higher than the next? So above law? Even Nobles and Royals like herself and her family had to be examples for the people as perfect citizens, they had to show the right way, and never act out of turn. This had been what irked her so badly to want to ensure the fall of the World Government and the Celestial Dragons, their reins of terror were over, but she didn’t agree with the revolutionaries, as it would be allowing one corrupt government right after another.

Two hours had been more like 10 for Daenys, two hours of rest felt like a day of sleep almost, when the bubble came to the halt, and returned to that staircase she knew she had been returned to the rest of her crew, when she rose from her spot and slipped out; she stretched a little, she had recovered more stamina making it easier to move about and she felt more so less tense that she had when she first got into the bubble, she hadn’t heard anything from any one of the Songbirds, but she knew that she would need to meet up with them, and she knew that Junbei would be the first to show up as the stair case would be where they parted ways, he also had taken a bubble trolley. She found herself a comfy spot to sit down, folding her legs, she sat crossed legged, closing her eyes as Light Brother laid on her lap tucked just under her elbows and against her tummy. She let out a small sigh; her plan was to meditate until she started hearing the calls of the others, once this happened she would get up and follow them out. Part of her hoped all of them where alright, but part of her was still angry.

Though this seemed like the end of the war, she wasn’t sure about that, she wasn’t sure what to expect, but she knew when the news reached Oceanus he wouldn’t take their actions done here lightly, and it seemed like news travelled feverishly fast around these areas…  After letting out another sigh, she finally decided to clear her mind, getting rid of all thoughts she calmed herself down, her anger; however much still there was at bay, she was more sad than anything; but happy that they could do their jobs and get it done quickly. She wanted to make sure that something like this never happened again, Oceanus needed to die, and she didn’t care how.

Once everyone was ready to leave, and showed back up around, Daenys would follow in step, however keeping herself silent for the time.

Exit

This ain’t no place for no hero
This color means it’s a link, click it.
This is my 2/2 travel post returned to the rest of the group. Also allowing for one post of complete rest, she regains 15% of her total stamina.
Tagged @The Songbird Pirates!
Word Count:#728
Total Word Count #10065
Stamina:350/400
Outfit | Muse | Song of the Sea
Combat Skill Set | Light Brother | Hobbi Hobbi no Mi | Titanium Doll Mode
Kill Count/skills/NPC’s:

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"Whew." Tenzen would say as he sat on the ground, in the middle of the streets. He was tired physically and mentally from being in the air so much, he wasn't a bird. Well, he didn't see himself as one yet. He would sheathe his blade as he would stand up, and look around him. This area he was in was vacant, aside from him and his new pets. Twelve strange beetles that tried to leave but wouldn't be able to, not at this moment. Tenzen would listen to the announcement that would fill the entirety of the Island. '

"I don't want any titles." Tenzen would get close to one of the beetles, becoming absent minded for a second. He would lower his face close to it. "Right my li-" Before he would finish he would feel a sharp pain in his face. He had, foolishly, forgotten that his control was not on the head of the user, but the rest of their body. He had thought it was different due to these being insects, but he was wrong. And this would almost cost him a portion of his face. Thankfully the wound he would sustain would heal. Tenzen would keep the control on the beetles, but would fall backwards in pain. He would hold his face as blood stream from it. He hadn't been in such pain before, and never thought i'd come from being careless with his own abilities. By the time he would gather himself he would begin to turn his wailing of pain into laughter of insanity.

"Celestial Dragon!? Did he say CELESTIAL DRAGON!?" Tenzen would let go off his face, as he needed to kill all of the Celestial Dragons. If they didn't die then, things couldn't change. "Wait! Who is this speaking!? A Noble?! Brother of....that Marine? Triton...Triton...Triton...and Xanus. Do I kill him to?" Tenzen was beyond being in his right mind at this point as he continued to speak with himself more. He would barely stop himself from heading to the source of the speaker, to take his head. As he still had one thing left to do, and that was weaken Oceanus. And regardless he'd have the chance to take this person out after he turns himself in. Tenzen would rush over to the wall and bash his head, one good time. This was to bring him back to his senses, as he knew he had lost it. He was as strange person, but this wasn't his fault. After working for Celestial Dragons for so long he lost part of himself to do what they asked of him. Even when he worked for the Shogun of Wano he didn't do such cruel things.

'Relax, Tenzen. You are losing it....save that for another time. Save it.' he would think to himself as he would climb onto the back of the Beetle that had harmed him, without any malice, he would make it take flight. He would also make the other Beetles to fly as well, their location would be in the direction of the port. The one he would go to was the one where the Ships bubble coated where located. He'd board one, with the Beetles, and wait.

exit

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

On the surface, Atlantian reinforcements arrived at the Casino, first, checking in with Nico who'd had his men armed just in case they were more of Oceanus men. However, with further inspection, the Songbird realised that it wasn't indeed Fishmen, though similar in look but indeed, it was Mermen. Explaining the situation to the forces, Nico traversed down the elevator towards the underground floor. It was there the man noticed the gaping hole in the floor at the back of the large warehouse's room, rushing over to the hole, Nico peered down to see if he could locate Junbei via eye-sight but to no avail. Walking around the hole, Nico took the lift to basement level, activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, in moments, he'd located the Yonko, who'd been snoring with an enemy knocked out, with arm missing to his right. Sighing, "I mean... At least bind her or something... Jeez." Nico exclaimed, placing his face into his palm in disappointment. Turning over Ren to the Atlantis Troops, Nico would place Junbei on his back, making his way up the elevator systems to the surface. The grunts would hold Nico's Bazooka and Junbei's loose tonfas, in moments, making it towards the Bubble Cart System.

After a few hours of travel, Nico and the slumbering Junbei arrived on the dock, Nico and the Songbird's made their way towards the staircase which led to the Blank White Room. In the distance, Nico saw Daenys sitting, meditating seemingly, he'd stoop down slightly, a flick the woman on her forehead. "Yo." Nico said, responding with a wide grin. "Now that I know your alive Princess. I can continue to confess my love of your beauty daily!" Nico shouted, his eyes lovestruck. As usual, she wouldn't respond much, she'd just begin walking towards the staircase after glancing at Junbei intensely. Something had changed about the woman's demeanour, she seemed stronger in a sense, as if her aura had 'sharpened.' Getting to a serious expression, Nico trailed behind Daenys with the knocked out Songbird Captain on his back. It was then they entered into the Diplomat's room, following the trail of bodies to the passageway where the bodies of Oceanus men handcuffed filled the hallway. After continue downwards, the pair arrived upon the Throne Room, where only Octavia, Frog and the Crown Prince remained of the living. His eyes opened wide as he saw the sight of Octavia's hands shaking, as she tried her hardest to revive the injured Songbird, Bojack, however, his injury wasn't one to be fixed by those of the living, but that of the spiritual. "He's dead." Octavia exclaimed. Resting Junbei into Octavia's care, the long legged woman began to panic, after now dealing wth a death, her heart stopped at the possibility her Captain was a second lost for the day. "Relax. He's sleeping. He's just exhausted." Nico exclaimed. Walking over to Bojack, the former mafia man checked Bojack's pulse, he needed to know for himself.

Taking off his fedora, he'd rest it over the man's face, as his cold eyes still remained open. Motioning them shut with his hands before resting his fedora, he'd turn to Octavia. "How'd... he die?" Nico asked. "It was in the heat of the moment. Me and Frog were surrounded. He wouldn't respond to any of Frog's orders either... He just stood there... and Frog had to protect us... then bam! Frog released this powerful attack and he died in the backlash." Octavia explained, with a toddlers excitement. "Frog's attack? Meaning-" Nico said, stopping himself to inspect the cracking Throne Room's Walls, Floors and Pillars from the Frog's attack. "Bojack died because of you, Frog." Nico said, with no form of ill will or anger in his conclusion. Sigh, "That's the second recruit who died under your watch Frog." Nico said. "Frog. I don't know how Junbei will take this but I take it you managed to save Octavia. Does this mean that at any point, any of us are disposable to you?" Nico said, genuinely curious at the Frog's answer. "I didn't know much about the kid to be honest... Truly, I think Junbei just randomly let people into our crew because of a fear he doesn't even realise himself. He's afraid to be alone." Nico stated. "I came along a little bit after Charlotte and Octavia but let me say this... I don't care about myself. However, Junbei's my Captain. If you ever put his life in danger-" Nico rattled on, slightly agitated. "THAT'S ENOUGH NICO!" Octavia shouted, breaking into tears. "I ALMOST DIED TODAY! SEVERAL TIMES! IF IT WASN'T FOR FROG, I'D BE DEAD SEVEN TIMES OVER." Octavia shouted. "Oh? And how much longer before you become disposable to he- him too huh!?" Nico retorted. "Junbei! Stop pretending to sleep at this point!" Nico shouted annoyed. Opening his eyes, he'd lay on the floor, a few inches away from the Frog. "There's not much left to say, Nico." Junbei stated. "I want to hear what Frog has to say." Junbei said simply, staring at the ceiling of the room, it's ceiling depicting a painting, a pictograph that etched out a seemingly old tale. "Are we all just disposable to you, Frog?" Junbei inquired.

Exit.
✎Notes:
✉ words: 872

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

NPC's Present :

Weapons/Items Present:

BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz

When her Bubble Cart finally arrived at her destination, she was just in time to see the Sea Weevils getting to work with wiping out the rest of Oceanus forces. The sight honestly surprised her. They were obviously being controlled and it was impressive how they could tell who was friend or foe. Luckily there were no enemy forces near the spot where she arrived. Being attacked by man-eating bugs was not something she wanted to get caught up in. The question was who was responsible for setting the bugs on them and why now?

As she rushed to the place where the throne room would have been, an announcement on the speakers around the city would answer her queries. First was the confirmation that the fighting was indeed already over and that the one declaring it so was the current leader of Atlantis. This was big news. The government would love to hear that the boy was alive and had assumed power. She wasn't too interested when he mentioned the rewards though as that meant her mission would be done as Atlantis was saved. But as soon as Triton mentioned taking the fight to Oceanus, her interest was renewed.

You would think they would focus their efforts on recovering from the attack but this kid had enough foresight to see that this was a good opportunity to strike back. Perhaps Oceanus' forces didn't think much of the armada because they were confident about capturing the city. But it was a fatal move on their part to not have not disabled the ships when they still had the upper hand. Assuming all that was said was true, they were in perfect position to launch a counterattack. Looks like her mission was going on overtime.

She changed her course for the docks where the coated ships were waiting. It seemed she was far from the first to arrive and others had already begun boarding. She didn't know if she would be impressed at their ability to regroup this quickly even though they were on the losing end of the battle just a day ago. In a way it spoke volumes of the new leader's ability. Besides the Atlantis forces, she also spotted a few familiar faces from among those she rode the ship with going here. Perhaps a lot of these men had yet to have their fill of the fighting and were eager to take part in this new war.

Lin would not board the ships right away. She was curious about who among the volunteer forces survived and decided to take up this new task. She struck up a conversation with one of the Atlantean soldiers on the situation of things while observing the preparations from the corner of her eye. She spotted a few men who worked with her in the north and waved as they saw her too. She spotted a man herding some of the man-eating beetles from earlier board the ships as well. Of course, it was hard to miss the group of the Songbird Pirates also showing up to take part. All the big players were there. After having seen enough, she would make her way to a ship herself.

Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum