One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

15Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my... prepare the troops!"

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Fa432621b43ed058999aaa323853d92b
The marine vessel had continue it path forward the dangerous water of Abfall had fiercely fought against the marine ships as they close the distance. What made matters worse is that not only was the water not submitting like they should but the water was full of blood, fire, and rising smoke. Things was going out of control as the Celestial Dragon ship continue it route to the island known as Abfall.

It would seem that the rebel was bend on preventing the marines from securing the shore or in other words the dock. Like the current situation wasn't enough what made it worst was the fact that the sky was blacken due to the continue firing of cannons making it kinda hard for the Hiroko to see, and Meji. But the duo was still able to avoid getting injured by the incoming projectiles that seem bend on sinking the ship or killing there man.

It would grew worst as the Hiroko ship had close the gap toward the shore. His current condition of his vessel was major it wasn't taking in water but it close enough too it. As of now the Celestial Dragon had witness 2 more marine vessel being swallow by the depths of the Abfall waters.

Hiroko was now in deep though he was planning on using his status to avoid take command as he didn't wish to see any more lost of man. As of now he could tell that may have lost more then half of there forces but they must be sacrifices in order to secede. The Celestial Dragon had turn to Meji whom  had just finish dodging a cannon ball, and leaving the range of a initial explosion range of the weapon. Meji had grin then said,"I am not sure if you are aware but a while back Stede Haki signature left the range of my mantra a while back . The last time I sense him he was heading in the direction of the shore so I suggest you give the order for your ship and the others to cease fire due to possible friendly fire. Until we at least get close Lord Hiroko."

Just as the Celestial Dragon was pondering Meji suggestion his train of though was interrupted by a familiar voice identify as Ensign Freyr which yell over the den den mushi speaker system saying ,"Hold you fire! I Repeat Hold your fire! We have friendly's still in the port! All ships make for the dock and weigh anchor, get your wounded priority treatment." It was only a few seconds before Ensign Freyr gave the order to cease fire that Hiroko had notice that the enemy had cease fire. This was determine by the sudden stop on bombarded by cannon fire at his ship. He wasn't sure if they had ran out of ammo, whether the marine ships had kill them all or  what happen didn't matter it was time for the marines to take control of this opportunity.

As the Celestial Dragon ship begin  dock at the island port as Ensign Freyr had begin to issue out more orders of what little forces she had left to secure the port. It was even more interesting to see how she took control of the situation. Once the Celestial Dragon ship had dock the Celestial Dragon was debrief about the damages of the ship, wounded,dead, and remaining forces left.

After he was properly debrief he had said," Meji assign Company D, and E to securing the port, scouting, and whatever else Ensign Freyr had commandant. The scout parties would be 2 man cells into the town. The number I have selected is 10 man for this simple assignment should any more be needed Ensign Freyr would assign her own forces. As for A, B, and Company have them wait on the ship on standard by until I say other wi-."

There was a shuffle of feet as one marine had interrupt the Celestial Dragon sentence as he said,"Umm Ensign Youn- I mean Lord Young you have been request to attend a meeting with Ensign Freyr, and a few others marines sir!" With that the marine had toss a salute, and a confusing bow as he dismiss himself , and return to the docks as he was only the messenger man.

Meji had chuckle then said,"So I see you even manage to confuse your fellow peers. I suggest you choose which title you want Celestial Dragon or Ensign . Meji had chuckle a bit as he glance at Hiroko after a few seconds he had said," I was just kidding but you need to work as a team in order for to live from this campaign . So stop being selfish Lord Young, and aid your allies while there are still some left."

Hiroko had nodded his head in approval as he signal for Meji to follow him off the ship heading in the direction of the Ensign Freyr. Meji haki was still activate so he was able to sense her aura as long as she was within 300 meter radius of Meji which she was . It didn't take long for Hiroko, and Meji to find Freyr, and Hiroko would greet her by unholstering his flintlock and aim it at the Den Den Mushi as he said,"That is rude of you to call for a meeting, and speak on the Den Den Mushi one or the other Ensign Freyr one or the other. If we are to be allies then we must have a common ground, and the first step is for you remain calm."

The Celestial Dragon face was emotionless as he spoke to the Ensign currently he was only 6 meters away from her. As Meji was only 3 meter away from Freyr, and had halt his movement at 3m when the Celestial Dragon had withdraw his flintlock. At this time Meji was 3 meter to the left of Hiroko flintlock so he wasn't in the way of the weapon that aim at the Den Den Mushi. Which was fully load as Hiroko had also seem to still have his brief case in his left hand and his flintlock in his right hand.

If any attempt that would attempt harm Hiroko Meji would counter which his own technique. Attempting to use his speed to, and blade to eliminate the foes or foe by releasing the effect of his dial once he was directly behind the person. If it was more then one person he would be sure to deal with them when the time comes.

As for the Celestial Dragon he would say,"Bang! I was just playing it too soon but do get off that Den Den Mushi we are behind enemy lines that  signal can be easily  tamper with or jam so don't waste your time or in this case our time. The plan is what we need so let begin this meeting once everyone had arrive."

He would only withdraw his weapon once Ensign Freyr had put up the den den mushi after all what he did say was true but the way he went by it was a dickest move. But he was a Celestial Dragon so he sometimes act like that even when his back was force against the wall. His guard wasn't down, and he was prepare to use his logia to evade any attempt on his life such someone dare try them.

1,251 WC

Info:

16Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

After hearing the cannon fire stop he would stop going deeper into this territory. As he also would pick up someone with his Haki, this being before the Marines docked, and would head directly to them. It was in a building about a couple from the dock. Stede would rush through it and up the stairs, until he got to the area. There was a large section of the wall missing and when he looked in he would see someone towering over a bunch of corpse, and after closer inspection those corpse were of marines. The Revolutionary, at this moment, didn't notice Stede and he would act fast. Getting the drop on him Stede would wrap his hand around his neck, from behind. His had was bigger than this guy's skull to he was able to grip that as well. Stede would then begin to apply more and more pressure with his grip, not bothered by the screams of the enemy. The pain began to get too much and he would pass out.

"So, they had Marines in these buildings." Stede would say outloud to himself as he would deactivate his haki. He would drop the guy since he wasn't a threat anymore, and get to investigating. They were tied up and left in this room, but didn't get hit by cannon fire. The Rev he had just captured had beat each and every one of them to death. Stede would shake his head in disgust, as this was wrong. He would take some of the rope that was used to tie up a Marine and use it to tie of the captured foe. He wouldn't sling him over his shoulder but dag him by another rope. The foe had his hands,wrists, and legs,ankles, tied together, whilst the rope used to drag him was tied to his legs.

Stede would drag his foe back to the dock, to meet up with the others. Or at least signal them that this port was clear, as he didn't pick up anyone within a 750m diameter, aside from this guy he was dragging. Stede would arrive back to the spot that he had ran through when he first arrived, and would see the ships coming in to dock. So, he would turn around. He had a bit more time to look around and gather a few more bits of information. He'd find himself in a building that had taken damage from the Marine Ships, looking around he'd come across around littered with bodies of Marines. And after further examination they seemed to have recently died, as the blood and bodies were still warm. "I hope they didn't." Stede would say as he clinched his hand and made a fist. He would then punch the ground. They would need to get some answers outs of the Revolutionary that he had captured. By the time Stede had made it from the building and back to the dock the other Marines would be doing the tasks assigned to them. From a distance Stede would see Ensign Young and Meji, and Stede would head over to them. When he was able to arrive near him he'd see that Young would point his weapon at another Ensign, he hear what he'd say to her but still shake his head.

"Relax! Put your weapon down, soldier! Or I will put you down! We've lost too many people already, and you doing that won't put anyone at ease. This area for about seven-hundred and fifty meters is clear of hostiles. Further than that I don't know. I was able to capture one guy though." Stede would say as he would hold tug on the string and pull the guy he was towing in front of him. He was still unconscious. "I will leave interrogating him to someone else. And the information we receive should shed some light on our present situation. I do though have more information. Since I scouted ahead I was able to find the bodies of fellow Marines within two of the buildings, and I am not sure if anymore building are like this. Also, from what I gathered is that they weren't killed and tossed in the buildings, but kept alive. And our return fire is what killed them. Our foe is dangerous. And, we shouldn't take them lightly at all.

I also agree with Ensign Young, using a Den Den mushi will be foolish behind enemy lies. Especially since we no longer have the device to keep our line untapped. Gaining information from this man is our best bet right now. "
Stede would say giving his peace. He did threaten Ensign Young, and did not care that he did. Actions like that weren't something Stede was just going to allow to happen, not at all. They needed to keep cool and level headed, as they were at war. And their enemy had already made a move that almost put them in checkmate. As out of everyone here no one held a rank higher than that of Ensign, so they would need to work together. Stede though can say that he was the most qualified to take up lead, as he was a Marine in the past and was just coming out of retirement. But, he would not unless they showed they couldn't handle this. They were the new generation that needed to build up their leadership capabilities so that after this, a promotion would be only right. Even his reputation was far that of anyone here, but Stede will tell you that doesn't matter. Only thing that matters right now is that teamwork be used to come out on top of this.

17Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:13 am

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
"Damit!" Vincent protested as the Vice Admiral he tried to save was in far worse condition then he had at first appeared. With the poor lighting inside the ship he had not noticed the severity of his burns and thought he could be treated now thou he sees with a deep regret that all he did was most likely painfully postpone the end. After taking him over to Freyr's ship and getting a good look at him Vincent saw that the head injury he saw earlier was the least of his problems as the daylight shrouded in smoke as it was revealed the 3rd degree burns running up and down his chest and back the skin melting in some places due to the heat of the explosion, the only thing letting him hang on to the living world was his own stubborn will.

Sadly while Vincent and Emil were trying their best to save who they could the fighting carried on, and shortly after bringing the Vice Admiral aboard another ship began to sink and Freyr had them continue to perform rescue attempts while reminding them to not risk themselves. The sentiment while appreciated was somewhat painful to hear after all they did sign up for a war after all and risk is kind of in the description, but it was clear that despite herself she cared more for the two of them then she did the others thou maybe she just trusted them more, despite knowing her a while now she can still be hard to read. With that Vincent went off again moving ruble, knocking down doors, and leading people to the life boats when possible sadly most of what he saw were dead bodies hoping Emil was having better luck Vincent returned to his ship having done all he could only to leave again as a third ship fell to enemy fire leaving almost before Freyr says anything trying to suppress his sense of helplessness at the situation.

Not long after Vincent left for the ship looking around and helping where he could he focused on getting whoever was injured off first while making sure to leave a path to any available life boats. After what felt like an eternity but was at most a half an hour he returned to his ship avoiding the occasional shot that came his way more by luck then any skill as he approached Freyr to inform her that he got who he could out of the ships when suddenly the Vice Admiral shouted out  "LISTEN! STOP FIRING! WE STILL HAVE COMRADES AT THE PORT!" with that Freyr immediately ordered a cease fire and with that the cannons were silent sadly the effort used up all the energy the Vice Admiral had left causing him to cough up blood as he expired from this world. It was a somber feeling as they pulled into dock over a third of their force dead or injured, but they still had a mission to do and mourning could wait till the end.

As everyone was going about setting up a perimeter and sending scouts to get a lay of the land Vincent took a moment to compose himself looking around the port seeing all the destruction from the return fire and looking back towards the now submerged ships a feeling of rage passed over him at all this lose of life. After a moment he collects himself to the best of his ability and looking over the port in a moment of clarity he relizes that there does not seem to be any other sea worthy vessels besides their ships here even damaged as they are. Just then a messenger runs up to him and informs him that  Freyr wants to have a meeting and that he is to be there so quickly heading over to her he sees quite the scene Freyr with a denden mushi and the Celestial Dragon aiming a gun at her just as Vincent was about to rush in a man that towered over everyone came forward and took control threatening the Celestial Dragon and at the same time agreeing with him about something Freyr did, curious. As the man stepped forward informing them that the area around them was secure and indicated a prisoner he had with him as a source of information, Vincent took an opportunity express a concern of his own first snapping a salute first of course "Excuse me while I am aware that I have the least amount of experience among us I wish to express a concern I have real quick." Vincent will say waiting a moment for confirmation he will say "Unless I'm mistaken I believe our ships are the only sea worthy vessels here even if they are damaged, and I can't help but think what if we get over runned or baited out as well as what will happen if they take our ships. I know we are not at peck condition right now, but I would prefer we are ready for a worst case scenario." with his part said Vincent will go stand by Freyr who if he knows her as well as he thinks he knows her is about to erupt and will place his hand on her shoulder and whisper to her "I know how you feel but this is not the time or place please stay calm Freyr." he will say with a small smile towards her before looking back to everyone else his face seemingly as calm as can be.

WC 928

18Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:46 pm

NPC

NPC

They'd travel quickly through the area, stop only to catch their breathe. The location given to them by the Vice Admiral, well Freyr, weren't as close as they expected. In total it'd take them a entire hour to reach the location given to them. They'd though be hit with a large roadblock as the enemy forces that they'd see wouldn't be miniscule, and if they went at them they'd surely perish. "My god. There are so many of them, use the sniper to check out the buildings. and be careful!" One of the Men would tell his comrades as they hide within a building that didn't seem to have any enemies located inside. And they hoped that it would stay that way. As the one with his sniper checked out the area all he could see within the streets, were revolutionaries. A lot that he saw moving around were mounted on what seemed to be bulls.

"I can't believe it." The Man using the Sniper would say as he would begin to tremble at what he saw.

"What do you see?"The Man that was in charge of this recon group would ask.

"I see....I see a Vice Admiral...." The Sniper would double check before speaking but what he saw was true. There can't be any denying it at all who was on top of the building farthest from them, strung up up a cross.

"WHAT!" The Man in charge was shocked for a moment but would gather himself, he couldn't speak so loudly. They weren't in the best position to do that. Luckily, he didn't compromise their position.

The Man would reach and grab his Den Den Mushi, to report back their findings. He didn't have anything to hide his transmissions, no one did. So, he'd use code rather than blurt out everything that they had found out like a fool. Whenever someone answer he'd speak quickly. "We have made it to the location, but things are not in our favor. But we can confirm the information that we have been given is correct." He would wait for a response before  ending the call. Hopefully they would send help instead of pulling back.  

There would be no answer on the other end of the Den Den Mushi, but the reason would not be given unless asked.The person that didn't answer though wasn't the Fleet Admiral, but rather the other leader in charge of this campaign. They did this for many reason that will be explained if asked in person.

The Revolutionary that had been captured awoke with curses to his enemies. He didn't like them or what they stood for and let them know it, "You disgusting fucks. You caught me...now kill me. I've already done what was asked of me. Hehehe, I killed them and soon you guys are all going to die! SO KILL ME! BITCHES! KILL ME!" Information could be given out, if forced out. But, if this man got what he wanted the biggest target this group would have would get away. As even though this man spoke big he was soft, and would break under any short of pain given to him. But, that pain would have to continue to gain more information.

This information that he knew was that Bishop was in the next town, with his guards and new recruits. He didn't know about any abilities that Bishop had but he knew that his Guards were strong martial artist that were worth around fifty men each, and that those twelve have never lost a battle. There though was one more that wasn't a martial artist, but a great marksmen who could kill anyone. That much can be gained from simple injuries that weren't all that at all.  And if a grave injury was given to him he'd tell them about the other location, which was within this city. About how the three hundred men were holding around two hundred prisoners, one being a Vice Admiral. This information can be gained if the right methods are used and can be used to help the Marines greatly, but gaining this isn't guaranteed. At the end of their interrogation the call from the recon team would come in.

In the next town was Bishop, "Yes I understand. I will leave this town in a couple hours(three posts) if everything goes well and head to you Ren." There would be a pause. "No, I didn't kill the Vice Admiral I captured yet, but I will my men have been given the message to kill her. I know you don't like to torture the enemy, but I gave them this on." Bishop would, after a few minutes, hand up the Den Den Mushi, that couldn't be tapped. Why Bishop was waiting here was because he knew that the Marines had landed in the previous town and he wondered if they would make their way to him. And if they did he would gain information from them, in the most horrible way, and then kill them. But, he wouldn't wait for them forever he had things to do. One of his Guards would disagree with this as she didn't want to have him be in such danger, as they didn't know who was on those ships. Three of his Guards though had already been dispatched and were on their way to check out the ships, as Bishop still wanted those. The three he had sent out weren't his strongest, but could handle themselves.  

To get to the location where the Marines are captured doesn't take that long, compared to the distance to the next city, to reach. (One post). But, the resistance there would be too much to handle if they wished to head and capture Bishop as well. As it takes three times that to reach the town where Bishop is from the Marines current position; if they came from the location of the Captured Marines that time is even more. And simply reaching that town would alert you to him, and he will not leave but rather attack you. Going up against him will take extremely skill as he is the second in command for a reason. And if someone was to go alone they must be the strongest here, and if a group goes they will need to work on teamwork to take out the foe. Capturing him is possible but killing him is just as good. Though, capturing the second in command of the enemy would be the biggest accomplishment given aside from killing or capturing Ren. Those with speeds over Tier 5 will be able to reach these places in half the time.

OOC: Emil has one more time to be skipped before being ejected from the task.

19Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Emil-kun

Emil-kun
Emil had returned back to Freyr's ship and that is when shit hit the fan. A barrage of cannon fire sent off by both sides. The onslaught ended up taking two more of their ships. With the forces they had currently it was only adding on to the stress to the current leaders. The revolutionaries not only had Bishop and their men but the home advantage with knowledge of the terrain. Traps and ambushes could be lurking around every corner ready to pick them off one by one. But he had no time to worry about that. Freyr had ordered him and Vincent to go help the other ships. Emil simply nodded to her direction before leaping towards the fallen vessels.

Using his strength Emil smashed whatever he could making large pieces of debris. From there he would carry fallen soldiers to the debris to allow others to reach them. Emil did all that he could in a time span of 30 min. He made his way back to the ship through the fire. He rested up against a wall. "LISTEN! STOP FIRING! WE STILL HAVE COMRADES AT THE PORT!" Emil got to his feet and ran for the bow. Freyr beat him to it and started calling the cease fire. Clenching his fist Emil struck the wall a small crack forming in it's place. He had to keep calm this was war after all. He at least needed to do his part to make sure no lives were lost in vain. That's when a messenger came running behind him. "You've been called to meet with Ensign Freyr at the courtyard." Emil saluted the man while running off towards land. He over the side of the ship before looking for his leader.

He eventually spotted Freyr along Vincent. The Celestial Dragon ,his assistance and some large man. The Dragon had his weapon which made him assume the worst. He rather die then let that bastard have his way. "I'm here." It was short and subtle way to announce his presence. Emil wouldn't be foolish enough to jump to conclusions. his stamina slowly coming back. From here on out his haki might be key for scouting. If he collected some snipers it would easy for them to clean out the surrounding area. But he save that thought for later. He was again forced to deal with the here and now.

WC: 405

Stamina:

20Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Freyr stood their holding the den den mushi for only a minute or two when the Celestial Dragon decided to show his face. He was walking with his golden body guard, who if she was any normal marine would wonder why who the golden man is, but for Freyr it was more like she wondered what would happen if she blew up some gunpowder inside his breast plate wither it would open like a can of tomato soup or like a bottle rocket, with his head flying high up into the air. Probably like both honestly. She would listen to him as he aimed his gun at the den den mushi she was holding, and how he preached on about being allies and being calm. "A bit hypocritical, telling me to stay calm while you have a gun pointed in my general direction." Freyr would say keeping her voice carefully neutral, her eyes only giving a hint of challenge in them as she look at him with a stoic face, but didn't hang the den den up. Instead she turned her attention back to it waiting for a reply on the other side, but after a few moments she would reply "I'll tell you my reason for making my call once everyone is gathered and its hardly a waste of time if we can get more reinforcements from command." Freyr would continue looking at the den den mushi...At least until a giant of a man called out. 

The literal giant of a man gave Freyr the feeling of that he was capably beyond all belief just from the way he talked in a no nonsense way. He spoke with authority as well, at least all of this seemd to Freyr. He obviously is someone who has been in the marines for long time. When the man finished Freyr couldn't help but roll her eyes and sigh, saying in an annoyed voice "Does anyone not understand anything anymore." At that point was when Vincent came up behind her and voiced his concerns, followed shortly by his reaffirming words which she again couldn't help but sigh. Honestly that was more annoying then whatever the dick head Celestial Dragon was doing. She only took partial note of Emil who came up to her other side as she was more busy with wondering if anyone around here actually understood tactics.

Freyr would wait a minute before hanging the microphone up. She would look up at Stede and the Celestial Dragon before handing the Den den off to a marine. "The reason I made a call to command, who is probably in the middle of something as they didn't pick up, was because I WANTED the revolutionary's to tap the transmission. Let me ask you, what would you as a rev do, knowing the marines talk in codes while on a battle field, and you heard on speaking out of code?" Freyr would wait a moment for responses before continuing. Well surely you would think "Well it must be false information right?" but then I also gave the fact that Hachi is dead and only a slight exaggeration of our numbers. But then I said I was of ensign rank so what if they think I don't know the codes? Basically to save more time I was hoping for the Revolutionary's to trip themselves up with the information." Freyr would throw the remains of her cigarette on the ground as over the entire landing it had burned down to the butt, grinding the ashes out with the foot of her rubber soled boot. "Anyway, we know about the friendly's, Vice Admiral Hachi told us right and gave us their locations, before dying." Freyr dug through her inside coat breast pocket and pulls out a cartoon of cigarettes. "I called this meeting so we can discuss a plan of action. I personally would like to wait for the scouts to report in before we-" Freyr was cut off by the den den mushi she used to call command started ringing. She would put a cigarette unlit in her mouth, before putting the carton back.

She would take the snail back before answering. "This is Ensign Freyr." The scout would give his report on what they had found, including the situation with the vice admiral, in code of course but any marine worth a damn knew most of the codes in the book as they were pounded into you as a recruit. Freyr's eye would go from stoic, to widened in surprise. The cigarette would fall out of her mouth, unknowingly by her. She would sign off before looking at the rest of the group. "So..." Freyr would look down closing her eyes as she ran a hand through her hair "It seems things are worse then we thought." Freyr would extend some gunpowder from her boot and pick up the dropped cigarette. Taking it into her hand where she would place it in her mouth and light the end of it with a snap of her fingers and a mini explosion. "Well I for one believe that as long as we are 'Allies' as the Dragon so kindly put it, then should be on separate missions. People who hate each other hardly ever work well together. So for as long as this war lasts, lets just stay as far from each other as possible." Freyr would say the last sentence to the Dragon directly, not bothering to hide her hate anymore. "As for the Vice Admiral, I say we let Dragon along with Emil and Vincent with what troops we can spare and let them get the Vice Admiral. As for bishop." Freyr would turn her attention towards the revolutionary who was currently saying up a big game. Freyr would walk over to him, crouching down beside him and looking him right in the eye. "Well then, lets treat this like a fair trial then, hmm?" Freyr would say bringing her hands together "So, you are account for what? Ten cases of homicide or something? Well considering we have a witness you are, of course sentenced to the punishment that has. Which is death just so you know." Freyr would then set her hand on the Revolutionary's shoulder. "Finger Blaster." Freyr would say as palm and her finger pads turned to gunpowder, and igniting it, shattering his collar bone. Freyr would then listen to everything the Rev had to say before coming to her feet and commanding a marine to take the Rev away.

Taking a long drag she would pull the cigarette away from her mouth and exhale the smoke. "So, anyone else besides the dragon care to go with me to fight Bishop?" Freyr would say looking at the group gathered around.

Word Count: 1140 Tagged: @[All] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

21Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my... prepare the troops!"

Hiroko was no fool as he kept his revolver aim at the Den Den Mushi which Ensign Freyr hold. He wouldn't re-holster his weapon until Ensign Freyr had disengage the Den Den Mushi only then will he comply with re-holstering his weapon. As for Meji his guard was still up as was his Mantra Haki which alert him of everyone who enter the 300 meter range of his position. So as Stede,Vincent, and Emil enter into the field of Meji Mantra abilities he would be sure to alert Hiroko of approaching people to his position. This way the Celestial Dragon would be prepare to deal with anyone should something pop off he would be mentally prepare, and physical prepare due to the warning of Meji upon them enter his Haki range.

As for the duration of the meeting the Celestial Dragon didn't say much as of now he had just waited for rest of the marine officers to arrive. Pretty much ignoring Stede threat/warning as he knew Stede wasn't going to risk the very career he had love so much at one point of his career. Not to mention he was sure no one here would like to burn the bridge of potential ally such as himself. To be frank killing one of the marines here was the further thing from his mind. After all he would need each , and everyone of there skills to come out on top of this ordeal that they are currently in.

After a few minutes everyone had arrive, and Ensign Freyr had start flopping her jaw about the battle plan which she came up with. Soon after she was interrupt by a Den Den Mushi called but this time they wasn't talking normally as it seems like they was talking in some type of code. After a few minutes Ensign Freyr had hung up the Den Den Mushi once again, and continue to flap her mouth and she continue to suggest what she though was the best plan of action.

Hiroko was object her plan as she was attempting to pair him with her allies which to him shouldn't be in this war as they look like small fries. Even bigger small fries then Freyr which the Celestial Dragon had came to like messing with. But he decide to gather all the facts before he decide to speak on what he though was the best course of action that they should take as everything need to be account for when you are at war.

It paid off to be patience as  Freyr had attack the Rev solider attempting to retrieve or extract whatever information he had hold which was very value information. After Ensign Freyr had finish up her last sentence Hiroko had look up at the sky glancing at it after a few seconds . He had said,"Don't you guys know I enjoy toying with your emotion? But putting that aside for now as much as I think that some or all of yall are expendable to me . I don't believe in more pointless death as we all had seen enough of that today. We all have a common goal with that being said I only thing it would be best to split up into 3 groups."

Hiroko had pause for a brief moment then continue to talk as he said,"Ensign Stede you are by far the fastest among us. This is why I ask that you go ahead of us to the next town, and draw out as much as enemies as you can ... So in order words you are the decoyed I trust in your skills that you are able to take out a small portion of the town with your vast abilities and remain alive until we arrive. Yes I said we... we as in Me, and Ensign Freyr as we will be Stede reinforcement along with a few other solider I have in my command.

Yet again pausing as he remain his breath he would turn to look at Vincent, Emil, and Meji. He would swift his sight at the trio as he said,"As for Meji, Ensign Emil, and Ensign Vincent they will head to the location of the Vice Admiral whom they would attempt to save if they are able to then if they are successfully or not they would attempt regroup with the main force in the next town. Now as for the port I will leave Company D at port, and they will remain here, and secure the docks along with the ship using whatever weapons left on the marine vessels. As for Company  E they would be assign to Meji, and his party as they would attempt to aid yall to free are allies from the grasp of the Rev. Last but not least Company A-B would be assign to Me, and Freyr as we will attempt to provide support to Ensign Stede upon are arrival. Ladies, and Gentleman time is of the essence so let us move out! It will be dark soon so keep your eyes open,and stay alert good luck."

Hiroko would clash his hand together as he would then reach down to grab his briefcase as signal for Ensign Freyr to follow his lead. But before he would go he would send from Company A- B to join him once they had arrive, and join them he attempt to move towards the next town. Which would be take a while from them to arrive . He was sure to maintain a fair pace of tier 2 speed so that his troops were able to maintain as he hope Ensign Freyr would be able to keep up with him as well.

His logia abilities was on stand by as if anything he could perceive that attempt to harm him his body would go intangible which in return would both phrase through him , and burn whatever else that made contact while he was in his intangible state as magma isn't something someone should touch without considering the repercussions of there poor decision.

As for Meji he would signal for his group to head for the Vice Admiral current location. As he was already debrief of the marines location along with his vast haki abilities he should be able to locate his allies, and avoid any trouble by using his haki to sense other people aura to safely avoid other people. He wasn't sure how long it would take but one thing for sure he was ready for anything should anything happen but for the most part he was prepare to deal with anything the Rev toss at his way.

1,122 WC
Info:

22Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Why are you all playing Marines?" Stede didn't understand what was wrong with this generation. And this Celestial Dragon puzzled Stede, greatly. He spoke as if he didn't hear anything that Stede would tell him, as if he was untouchable. He would learn though after all of this that he was untouchable, since he wants to play Marine. Out here wasn't the type of place someone like him should be. Stede protect Celestial Dragons in his past; and would do the same now since becoming a Marine again. He didn't care for them but he did his job, but that didn't mean he'd never touch one if they crossed him too much. As anyone can die. And Stede would only have to kill everyone around him so that he wouldn't face the repercussions for his actions. That isn't saying he'd kill this Celestial Dragon, but if he reaches a point he would. His Haki was pushed back up once he would speak, as he didn't trust the Celestial Dragon. And he if he had to act, he would.

Stede didn't understand why this Ensign, Freyr, was making excuses. In his mind they didn't need to call HQ but rather quickly figure out a course of action, on their own, and act on it. Time was something that they couldn't afford to waste at this moment, there were too many things going on. And from everything said there were three clear cut options.  The first option was to go and rescue the Vice Admiral captured, along with anyone left, and then try to regroup with other Marines, preferably HQ. Second option was to go right for Bishop and deal a major blow to the Revolutionaries here. Both those options would require everyone to go. Finally, the third option was to split up and try to do both. Stede, confident in himself, knew that he could handle either course of action, saving or attacking, on his own. He had the experience, skill, and power to do anything he set his mind to. But, he didn't want to do any of the options that they had. He wanted to just get out of enemy lines and report back to HQ. There were still many hidden factors that they didn't know off, and could cause them to lose their lives. Just as Hachi had lost his.

The Celestial Dragon Youn would give his orders, as if he was in charge, and then head out. Stede wanted to burst out in laughter as the Celestial Dragon tried to order him around, as that was laughable. Stede would speak as the Celestial Dragon began to leave, "Little Dragon, you are hilarious. I will do as I please." And with that Stede would begin to walk away from this meeting, as it was pointless. He should've just gotten information from the Rev once he had captured him and sent word to them. Letting them know anything was pointless, and he prayed for their souls. If they had to fight they'd have to use teamwork but that teamwork wouldn't be possible with how they hated each other. He, once off of the docks, would begin to jog. That jog would quickly turn into a sprint after making it out of the city limit. It wouldn't take him that much time to accelerate to his max speeds. Even though his destination was to next town that Bishop was serving as a decoy wasn't his job, nor would he make it that. What he planned to do was guarantee that their target wouldn't leave but he wouldn't exert himself too much. And at this moment his right hand would seem to glow. If they can't take him out they aren't fit to be Marines, and should just head home.

23Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:10 pm

NPC

NPC

Spoiler:

He'd spill the beans, from all the pain. He hated himself for doing this, and wished he'd just be killed. But, he'd simply be captured and probably thrown in jail after all of this. Well, that was if the Marines would win the entire conflict, as there still was hope for the revolunaries. Ren and Bishop were the cream of the crop when it came to revolunaries. They skill and experience would be something many couldn't match, or come close to. Ren currently was currently in a stronghold located on the Island. This location was far away from the current conflicts going on. But, if everything went well for the Marines they may see that stronghold during this campaign.  

Bishop wasn't in any of the buildings within this massive town. He was within the middle of the town, the townsquare. The area he was within was vacant of all life, only a few people were within this town currently. He had sent all of those he was training, to report somewhere else as they were needed there. So, it was only him and his bodyguards. The two he had sent to leave to the port town wouldn't make it there, as they'd get word to return. And they would. Being able to regroup with the others before the Marines had mobilized.

"Why are we back?"

"What happened to getting those ships?"

"Things have changed. He sent the rest to another area, due to the Marines. So, he wants to stay here and keep this town in his control. So, we wait here till he can move this place"

"Well, I'll go talk to him."

"I wouldn't step into that area. I just told you he is about to move the place."

This talk would be between thirteen of Bishop's guards. They weren't far from him, just in the street before entering the square. They were, as stated before, mainly martial artist. But something that put them about the other troops was that they knew both types of Haki. Being trained by Bishop himself. It would begin to rain on the minks, and most didn't like it. This wouldn't cause them to head inside though, as that'd be bad for them and anyone that goes with that. Soon things would change, so they were fine. All of these individuals shared many traits. Skilled in two types of Haki. All where Minks. And also that they were able to keep in contact with each other no matter their distance, thanks to a earpiece. But, one person here used a brand of fighting different from them. As they weren't bound to the earth like the others, but hailed in a area just above.

"Fuck, it is raining...and it is about to be the night time." A Revolutionary in Section B would say as he rushed inside. The only ones outside being those on mounts. Everyone else were in the many buildings in the area, putting a mark outside to let this be known. They weren't told this by Bishop. The decided that they would keep track of the buildings they were and could go in. They hoped Marines, if they came to this area, wouldn't figure this out. But they weren't that bright in all actuality. Only ones with weapons were those on mounts, others only had melee weapons.

The area they were only five total buildings that the Revs held their captives. Four of them held the lower ranks, whilst only one had the Vice Admiral. In between each building with marines were five.

Fifty Mounted Revolutionaries though would be given word to head back to the port, and they would. Their guns were ready as they planned to take out all those at the port. Who gave this order was the Bodyguard that was in charge of this group. As he was also given word on how the port was not going to be attack by the other guards, do to something happening on another part of the Island. Bishop didn't give him this order. This guard though wanted those ships so that he could show Bishop he could take care of things. His location was right next to the Vice admiral. He had five grunts with him that would just be used to run the Den Den Mushi. So that he could give orders to his troops.

"I'll let you know something. Before I kill you....I will remove the head of each Marine under your command. Right before your eyes. Oh, and that won't be all. I will have my way with you before I take your life, as i've never been with a Winged person before." This Bodyguard who went by the name of Ron. He was close to the skill level of Bishop, and he knew this. Ren and Bishop even knew this and didn't like dealing with him. As Ron was prideful and beastly, more so than anyone here. Being caught by him meant you'd be put through hell before death, if he allows you death. Bishop was the mastermind in taking down the Marines at the port. But, Ron was the one to defeat the Vice Admiral effortlessly.

24Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Freyr would listen to the Celestial Dragon go on about how he liked to play with her emotions, and how he didn't like pointless death. Yeah, like that was a truth. Freyr would take a drag of her cigarette before sighing out the smoke, keeping her eyes on the dragon as he talked.  He continued on giving orders to everyone, including her subordinates which made her right eyebrow give a twitch in annoyance, but she wouldn't say anything...Yet. She would stand there taking occasional drags, listening. Freyr would take not of the man the Dragon called Stede, but thought of him only as a relative of THAT Stede. No way such an old man and Marine hero would be here right now. No he was probably enjoying relaxation somewhere in the blues. Freyr would just listen to the Dragon in complete Silence up until the man he refereed to Stede left. 

"I'll take charge of rescuing the Vice Admiral and her men then." Freyr would say short and simple. She would prepare for any sort of attack by making sure she was intangible the second she feel anything. She would then start spouting out orders to the two-hundred men that were still in the port, securing it. She would command for fifty men, all of them with rifles and swords each. She would then wave away the men that the dragon would give her before motioning of the fifty men to fall in behind her as she would lead them towards the road that went towards where the Vice Admiral was. As she was about to leave she noticed that off in the distant towards where she was going that there was a storm coming. If she strained she could hear some thunder as well. She would look for a few moments before looking behind her and noticing a marine with a hat. "Yo, let me have your hat." She would say to the man, while holding her hand out. The marine would hand her his hat in confusion, but Freyr didn't really care as she put the hat on her own head. "Anyone have any gloves? Any at all?" Freyr would ask everyone around her. A marine from her left side would hand her two white gloves, why he had them Freyr didn't know nor really care. Putting the gloves on and pulling her hood over her head she would take her men and begin walking towards the Vice Admiral's position, reading herself to be without the majority of her powers during the storm.

Word Count: 442Tagged: @[All] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

25Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Then I heard a voice!"

It would seem like the old geezer Stede not only disrespect the Celestial Dragon but disregard his orders. You see this is what Hiroko dislike the most the type of people who doesn't respect his status as a Celestial Dragon more important one that will need him later in the future. It seems like everything was kinda falling apart as Ensign Freyr had also refuse to follow the Celestial Dragon orders. It would seem like everyone is following his poor example. Hiroko wasn't sure if Rev attack on Stede physical if appearance had change his personality. But it seem like he was more disrespectful then prior to meeting him.

It was save to say that either Stede had gotten too comfortable or he was loosing respect for the young Celestial Dragon. That wasn't something that Hiroko would no longer tolerate , and he will be sure to let Stede know that soon after everything was done, and finish. Hiroko had a few cards to play to remind Stede who world in was in, and it wasn't his world.

Hiroko decide to allow Ensign Freyr to do whatever she had wanted to be honest she would probably hold him back if anything. But nothing wrong with having someone taking the heat for him as he finish deal the finishing blow. Glancing over to Meji he had said,"Make sure she comes back alive she owe me something after all." Meji had nodded his head in approval as he follow behind the company of Freyr party.

Shorty after Hiroko had behind to make his way over to the unit he had assign himself, and Freyr but now it was just him. He would wait for everyone to gather then he said,"Okay we shall precede forward gentleman to the next city keep your eyes open, and be ready for anything." Hiroko would wave a Cipher Agent over to his location as he hand him his briefcase, and his revolver as he was about to ready himself for the real battle.

Hiroko he begin to walk forward as he body begin to gather magma some parts of his body begin to produce magma as if he was about to attack something or someone. But that wasn't the case he was preparing to use his full power that would probably weaken him after the mode was release it was Hiroko trump card, and he was about to use it for the first time. It had taken him a lot to make this technique which is why he doesn't use it much it was that, and it takes time to gather all that is required to use it.

Hiroko had signal the man to move forward as he lead them into the correct location heading toward the next city. He would be sure to stay outside of the town as he arrive at the town. He wanted to make sure everything was ready before invading the city. As for Meji he had continue to use his mantra haki as he precede forward with Ensign Freyr party.{Gonna turn over control to Freyr if you do something stupid with my npc I will rp him.}

WC
Info:

26Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

It was raining, hard, and it seemed to just get worse as Stede traveled to the next town. This campaign was his come back out party, in a sense. A Retired Marine coming back due to the current status of the world. Many things played into that. Oceanus taking the Holy Land and declaring himself Pirate King was one. But, the biggest one was the death of his son, the Warlord, Black Caesar. If someone out there was able to kill his own flesh and blood, he'd have to find them. He had a few people working on finding out what actually happened, since the Marines and World Government have been hushed mouth about this. Shit, even his son's death isn't known throughout the world yet. And only thing average people would know is that he was no longer a Shichibukai. There was a lot going on about this whole situation that Stede didn't get. Part of him even though about not joining back with the Marines but do his search for answers without anyone's help. Only reason he didn't do that was because of Hachi, but he was dead now. That though doesn't mean he will leave after handling his business here, not at all. He will search for answers and follow the rules of the Marines, and move up within it's ranks. That was some of his plan for himself, and no one would hinder him. Stede held himself in high regard, now that he got some of his youth back. Yeah, he wasn't as old as he once was but he is at a age now that he can do many things that he couldn't do before.

Finally, he would make it to the opening of the town. And as he entered, as he didn't stop once he reached it, he would activate his haki. He didn't have it activated after meeting up with those Kid Marines because he wanted to rest. That resting was over now and he could would use his Haki to it's higher capabilities. It wouldn't be till he was deep within the city till he picked up on a group of individuals. But, he had to learn his haki back so he would use something else to help him in finding them. He would listen in to everything that was around him now, and pick up on their conversation He didn't care what they were talking about, but he would head to their area. He'd be on guard for anything suspicious around him. And also for anything that could come his way and do his harm.

It wouldn't take Stede long to be in their general area. Though, he would be on the opposite side of a building. If Stede knew where they were, they'd know where he was. So, Stede would look the building up and down and then forward. It was, like many of the other buildings around, like a skyscraper. Compared to other towns Stede had been at these buildings, the outer layer comprised of stone, was large than most. And though they all had wear and tear they seemed as if they were sturdy and would last maybe a hundred years. Stede wasn't a architect or anything like that but he just felt they were some of the best buildings he has ever seen within his life. If this Kingdom hadn't fallen it could've been the most advanced and powerful one there was.

Stede though would quickly hold out his right hand, "I'll spark the fire. Hopefully these 'so called' Marines can keep it going." Stede would say as his attack would seemingly surge from his hand instantly. An explosion in the area he fire it from would send anything flying back do to the sheer force of his attack. Those within the range of this ability, unless able to do something, would not be counted among the living no longer. As everything would be vaporized by this devastating attack. Also, when he had reached the town his intangibility would be ready to respond to anything, even if he didn't catch it in time. And also during the duration, and time after, his attack would be sent outward. This blast wouldn't just be fired and that would be all of it, no it would be sustained for a good five minutes. He wanted to make sure this 'spark' was a good one.

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 77307d591798d5bd70b20e2e8e3a896bf41d70fe_hq

After the attack would subside Stede would stand there, looking at the carnage. The Building he had attack would be hit and fell down into the blast as it was sustained. There was smoke that blanketed the area for some time, this being one of the by products of the attack. Everything before Stede seemed to be an entirely new terrain. Only thing that didn't change was the rain that still streamed down.

Spoiler:

27Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:22 pm

NPC

NPC

Bishop would begin to sink more and more, and before he would fully submerge he'd eat a pill. Why he did this so suddenly was because of his comrade who had picked up on someone, Stede, entering the city. As her abilities as Bat Mink and Observation Haki made everything within this city under her radar, even those just right outside it. Her first reaction was to fire at the intruder, but she couldn't keep up to get a clear shot from her rifle. The littered streets, rainfall, and a few collapsed building hindered her somewhat. But, if that would all vanish anyone caught in her sinks will be fired upon. And with her the range of bullets she had ranged some simply lead to even Seastone, though in real short supply of five bullets.

"UGH! Why can't we just leave?"

"Attention! There is a intruder within the city. He doesn't seem to know where you guys are, but he is close by. Stay on guard." The Bat Mink would say as she began to head over to a building, as the rain wasn't the only thing picking up. She'd land on a building not that far from the others.

"Oh yeah! Action time baby!" The Mink from before would say as he would clinched his fists in excitement. He'd also turn back to see Bishop, but he would see that their leader was gone. Though these minks were powerhouses when it came to shear strength, the rain dulled their senses just a bit.

"Fighting in a storm! Best time to fight!" Another would say as he began to get ready, as they could be attacked at anytime. But, with their haki up they were ready.

Almost in unison they'd all catch on to the haki signature of someone, and it wasn't familiar. Turning in the direction of the building to their left they knew where he was. Electricity seemed to come from their paws, and some on their feet. They would split up the majority of them planned to head straight through the building, whilst two others would break off and head toward the guy from the sides. Going around the sides would be a long path but with their speed they would make it there at the same time as the others. Tier 4 speeds being something they could easily move at, one of them able to move even faster than that. Whilst the group heading straight through held just a tier lower. They were confident and could take out almost any foe with all of them working in unison. Among the group there was the fourth in command who had been with Bishop the longest. He also was one of the Minks going through the side. Tough he wanted to make it there with everyone else, he seemed to go too fast. And was able to make it right before the attack that would transpire. He would be sent back flying and would crash into rubble behind him. And once he opened his eyes he'd see a large column of light going outward.

"...." He was unable to say anything or even move for that matter, as he was petrified in fear from what he would just witness. Though he didn't have a clear view of the scale of the attack he knew one thing for certain, he couldn't sense his comrades no longer.

"BISHOP!" The Bat Mink would yell out. The Building that she had landed on, thankfully, wasn't in the path of the blast. But, that didn't mean she didn't feel it. From where she was she could see it cleave through a portion of the city, and see nothing that was within it's path was there anylonger. With anger she'd rise back into the skies, rifle loaded and ready, and try to find the person that did this. Once the smoke cleared she'd fire, as it was easy to get something that didn't move in their sights. She would be able to deduct that the attacked used had to be from a Devil fruit, so she'd have a SeaStone bullet loaded in the chamber. When the attack, specifically, would be fired would be after her comrades attack. It being a attack that would have a better chance of hitting it's mark due to the target already coming under fire, or in this case coming under attack.

"MONSTER!" WIth his paws cladded in electricity and his wrathful will the, Panther, Mink would gather himself and lunge outward at the attacker. Using a strange technique to move at his top speed, T5, and clear the small ten meter gap between them. His attack he'd try to land wasn't something small, but the best one that he had. It, if landed, would destroy anything that was less than the durability of Titanium. This was the power of the Mink guards, but they paled in comparison to Ron and Bishop.

After the attacks of the Mink Guards, whether they landed or not, the entire city would begin to quake. Someone could say that a storm wasn't the only thing about to hit this place. What was making this place quake as it did wasn't a earthquake, but Bishop. After he had sunk deep into the city the pill he had swallowed had finally taken effect. Since it was not stated that the attack used by Stede went against the ground, Bishop was safe. Obviously, a attack of that scale would touch it but accounting for Stede's height and his angle he fired it wouldn't go deep enough to hit Bishop. If that was done right Bishop, even with sinking into the ground, would've been hit and killed. But, that error would cost Stede along with anyone even within the near vicinity of the city. He'd begin to rise, his happening just five minutes after the attack from the two Minks, from the ground. But, the amount that rose with him was substantial. As with the help of that strange pill the devil fruit abilities of Bishop had been magnified to heights it'd take years for him to reach. It took only moment for Bishop to rise to the height of 609.6 meters. He seemed to touch the very heavens.

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Rock_golem_by_e_guerrero-d6gbzci

Now, we will go back to what caused the quake. Though Bishop had used stone from the city itself to become this giant, he wouldn't stop there. Bishop would raise both of his hands and as fast as he could, T3 speeds, would bring his fists down to the ground which would sent a massive shockwave throughout the entire city. It wasn't lethal to those outside of the city, but they'd be sent back flying if they didn't have enough strength, T2, to withstand the shock wave. This attack though would be lethal to the man known as Stede, if it landed.

The Pill that Bishop had taken enhance his devil fruit abilities and also his Haki abilities. It made him nothing short of a natural disaster, but he still wasn't on the level of Ren. As this boost didn't last long at all (Three posts) and once it wore of it'd put him at his weakest state. But, in that timeframe Bishop planned to end all those here and move back to the port town, as this pill made him lose near all of the intellect he once had. The Strategist that was Bishop, at this time, was no more. Though, this would give those facing him a better chance his unnatural power was something they should be cautious of.

T5 Mode Used

ooc: Ace and Emil have one more chance before being kicked from this task. This does not mean they aren't allowed to join the one following this one.

28Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I plan to change that

Freyr walked through the rain soaked streets of the deserted port town, accompanied by fifty fully armed marines who she had instructed to keep their gunpowder dry which they would do their damnedest to try. She was also accompanied by Meji, Freyr thinks she heard him called...She was just going to call him Goldie. She herself was for the most part dry, Excluding her face, which she honestly expected. A hat and hood wouldn't cover her face very well but she damn well tried. The rest of her was pretty much perfectly dry, as her heavy overcoat was a perfect barrier against the rain. Somehow her cigarette was still perfectly lit, though there was only about half left but that wasn't stopping her from enjoying it. She hated the rain. One of the many reasons is that it made her feel depressed, mainly because it made sure explosions that relied on gunpowder like what she used didn't work. It also made her feel depressed because it felt like the word was crying it heart out...Right, thats the last time she tries poetry ever again. She was however curious about why a man that seemed to be an honorable night work under a celestial dragon...Truly it was something she was more then curious about.

Freyr looked over her shoulder towards where Goldie and his men were following. Freyr would motion for Goldie to come to her, then turn her attention forward, keeping an eye out for any potential ambushes. If Meji decided to join her at the front of the column she would ask him "You seeing anything? All this rain and open sight lines are making me antsy.  I don't like it, even with the rain and night covering us, we are pretty obvious being, what? Hundred strong?" Freyr would say as she took in the surrounding buildings "In case you needed to be told, you're our eyes out here. It annoys me that we only have you as well." Freyr would then listen to Meji's reply, if any, before saying a few moments after say "Why do you follow a Celestial Dragon. You don't seem like the type to follow someone if they paid you." Freyr would say, though readying herself to go intangible should Meji decide he could kill her for just asking him about it. She wasn't going to take a chance for someone working under a Celestial Dragon. 

If Meji doesn't come to her, she would just continue walking through the rain in silence, making every now in then that her men were keeping an eye out as this was enemy territory.

Word Count: 450 Tagged: @[All] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum