One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

43Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:26 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
I'm back and will start the finally task. So no to these rewards for me.

44Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Sabo. wrote:I'm back and will start the finally task. So no to these rewards for me.

Sabo the staff was going to summary what happen to the entire arc. To be frank it kinda like a time skip, and I think they already in works of this.

45Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
The option to continue was placed their for a reason Crow, if Sabo is willing to continue on he may. You may also do so, but the rewards listed above will no longer be acceptable. It is up to you if you wish to continue on with Sabo, or freely leave the event [taking the rewards in doing so]

46Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:35 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Hilda Valentina wrote:The option to continue was placed their for a reason Crow, if Sabo is willing to continue on he may. You may also do so, but the rewards listed above will no longer be acceptable. It is up to you if you wish to continue on with Sabo, or freely leave the event [taking the rewards in doing so]

I still want my stuff I don't want to wait for this event any more . Nothing personal we can still rp together just don't want to continue this event.

47Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:59 pm

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
From what I understand it is for everyone so I'll claim it to'

48Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
Sorry ace, this is only for participants still currently within the event, from my understanding you where booted for inactivity and missed multple rotations. Therefore you do not qualify for these rewards and would only recieve beli bounty and ep based on your actions during the tasks.

49Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Ace and Emil - 50,000,000 beli and 25,000,000 bounty + 10 story points + 50,000 ep.
Crow - 100,000,000 reputation - 1000000,000 beli + 20 story points and 90,000 Ep

50Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
The Magma Rock that Hiroko throw would indeed kill Bishop and the Bat Mink, killing them both upon impact. Succeeding in their objective The two marines would go back to base and meet up with the CP0 member and Meji that was waiting there. Before they could mobilize against Ren, they were called via Den Den Mushi to report back to the main base by order of Fleet Admiral Spard.When they get to the main base an Officer would inform them about the current situation of how the Revolutionary Leader as well as Cyrus Kincaid were on the island reinforcing Ren's forces and supplies. The gray war that was supposed in those next few days were instead push back by four months. In those four months Abfall turned into a true war zone, with far more battles, and even more blood shed. Hiroko and Stede were sent on dangerous missions but always came out alive, and were giving praise for their military actions. Though it would seem during this mission Stede was fatally injured, passing away during the night. Due to this Hiroko felt bored of this fight, having played his part he would with his own forces leave.

With the marines forces diminishing they had to go to their back up plan... One that they felt they never would have needed.

51Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:20 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
Why are you dictating how my character died? I am opting to continue the mini event, even if I revamped I am still eligible to proceed. And describe how my previous character was ended and how this new one logically fits in this task.

52Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:23 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
If you don't agree with the summary then edit it with the correct summary that fits this event. We have been waiting on you anyway so change the summary or whatever idk at this point.

53Crying in chaos [Event Task]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
A brief summary to wrap this task up is fine. You leaving and killing someone pivotal to the revs in this war could/should be noted. But, everything else following that should be up to me since I’m the only still planning on doing the next task. This is my last reply in this thread though as I’m posting the next task.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum