One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:25 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
Knuckles Shi and Yakaryu you two will need to edit your posts. As spawning in equipment that wasn't previously mentioned isn't allowed. Posting all gear you have, like the first poster of this thread did, is what should've been done.I understand the nature of this topic probably wasn't supposed to turn out like this. Unless any of you have PM'd someone of staff about having a item secretly brought into the topic the actions you took wouldn't be possible.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6079-equipment-system?highlight=equipment

To avoid the whole, "I had this item the whole time, but forgot to mention it." scenario, when you make your first post in a topic all items on your character's person should be noted. May this be in the actual post or in an OOC Note it does not matter, but items not mentioned in a character's first post will not be allowed to "be remembered" into existence. If you wish to enter a topic with an item hidden on your character, but fear someone may alter their character's actions due to knowledge of this item, you can PM a staff member to check-in that item, but must explain where and how the item is hidden, so it can't be manipulated to your advantage.

But, if your attacker is fine with the equipment you just spawned you can keep your post as is.

16Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:23 am

Knuckles Shi

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Knuckles Shi
My Equipment was noted in my first post. Mel also said we just needed to post it this round. The staff needs to get on the same page.

17Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:08 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
You didn't state you have a earpiece in, like you stated you had a exosuit on. You, like everyone else, need to read the equipment system.

18Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:57 pm

paperiguana

paperiguana
The day had finally come, Ataru had known that things were going to well for comfort. It started as unfamiliar men started to enter the large bar. Knuckles called them to action quickly Ataru would use his com giving a brief statement to the base of Hebi. "Enemy attack on Hebi, Village Hotonka, estimated troops unknown, requesting reinforcements as well as a blockade on ships leaving the island. Current position is Rooney's Rusted Flaggard"When he was done Knuckles had just slammed the men into the wall with the table. Ataru would unsheathe his blade while activating his first jet dial leaving one afterimage in the chair he was in previously. Moving at top speed (T7 with jet dial) he was invisible to everyone in the room spreading out over the 50 meter radius that his skill allowed him. Taking in the situation in the first two seconds since Knuckles had slammed the men against the wall. The weather was perfect for Ataru, with the rain, dark clouds and occasionaly thunder Ataru's already invisible movements were further masked by the elements. I wonder what it is about me, that makes people want to try and jump me. Oh well let's see if they pose any threat.Ataru's mind was clear he was purely scouting to figure out enemy capabilities.

Observing the area in his 0-10 meters, the tree area outside of the bar was packed with different men and women. The tree that the bar sat on was a 10 meter radius wooden disc platform.They were dressed as natives of Hebi, except for they had made a major mistake in the rain they had not decided to wear leaf ponchos this marked them easily from the few citizens traveling through the bridges in town. Some of the foreign invaders were even attempting to talk to citizens making the differences all the more stark. 10-50 meters covered the two bridges that connected to the Tree that held the bar, it should be noted that there were groups of individuals blocking entrance into both bridges. Each bridge was about 20 meters There were also companies, of individuals currently crossing the bridge to make it into the bar. In total each bridge had 25 men currently traveling on it. Taking in all of this in the first two seconds Ataru, could make out who the leader of the group was with ease. The rest of the individuals were giving him space outside the bar and his aura itself gave of regality (Hiroko) he was 5 meters away from the door standing next to another individual who seemed to be scouting as well(Meji). With his observations made, Ataru came to one plan immediately, the thing about combat is that quick decisions could catch others off guard.

It was right after the two seconds of observation that Ataru would use the next second to strike. He came from behind Hiroko and while it was this split-second that Meji would feel Ataru's killing intent. It was unlikely he'd be able to respond in time to the split second of an invisible killing intent. Striking with his sword diagonal from the leader's shoulder attempting to cut him completely in half. While he was striking he'd shoot his left hand out and fire his two axe dial charge at the man who was scouting next to this leader. He was less than a meter away, and his axe dial moved at T3 speed.Then Ataru would activate his second charge of his first jet dial to take off at T6 speed, moving towards the first bridge he'd arrive in half a second cut through the rope with ease. He then would activate his second jet dial's first charge to move to the other bridge cutting its rope as well in total both bridges falling apart in a second. Finally he'd activate his last dial charge on his second jet dial to activate a skill again. He'd disappear at T7 speeds but his reach wouldn't be as far this time. Not that'd they know that. He was sweating from what he just did but, his only friends on the sea were in the bar. He'd die before he let them get hurt under his watch. Ataru would observe what the response from the group of foreigners while keeping up at his speed moving through his radius. It had been a total of 5 second since Knuckles had slammed men into the wall with the table. If Ataru was successful with the cutting of the bridge then only Company A would be on the bar's circular disc.

WC: 760/400
Items/Skills Used:

19Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
edit marker sabu next person

20Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Oni

Oni

The girl was starting to know something about the place. And information that she needed because she wanted to be apart of that group. But that was all interrupted. Because of a great number of people start entering the place, she would tell the guys that were with her that she was going to the bathroom, but instead she was going near the bar.

- I am a revolutionary really, but i am not that well known. I will be going to the bathroom. See ya guys.

In the middle of the way towards the bathroom, she would notice that the chaos would start with even more people trying to enter the bar and the gentleman that punched the guy earlier, was going against them and trying to possible some damage to them. Aloeus would try to ask if those were her friend and she replied. the following.

- Not really they seem to fishy to me.

She would try to just jump to the other side of the bar. Doing that just after the question of Aloeus, and if she saw a gun pointed at her she would she try to move her head or body part so that she wouldn't be shot. That was essentially because she was a marksman and knew where the bullet would land if they were shot. If she could jump to the other side of the bar and she would try to talk to the master of the bar about the following.

- Do you know if there is some hidden passage or something like that?

She would then await for the answer of the master of the bar, that would show her the place that would lead to the sewers. That way she could survive that army of people without endanger herself. The master would reply to her with a secret passage, that only normal humans could enter, that lead to the sewers.

- There is one here that leads us to the sewers.

That way she would go with the master and some of his employees underground through the passage that lead all the way down to a underground tunnel that was for the sewers of the island. She would go behind everyone of the bar employee and master. And therefor she would just stay there to also protect them if needed be.

Hidden Gun:

Obs:
There are a few considerations about distances from people, and where people are:
Considerations:

Exit - I will try to exit the topic if i am successful, and start another one about the sewers. Otherwise i will be dead and bear a grudge towards some guy.

21Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
edit marker fam Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 741117103 why you leaving the party fam?

22Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 CSeGpZ9VEAA6tHb

As Adrian observed the interactions between the Falcons of hell, he noticed a sudden change in the air. Sniffing around, Adrian was able to catch the scents of a large number of people all approaching at the same time. "This can't be good." As the population of the extremely large bar began to increase dramatically, Adrian saw the woman who had been sitting with the group of male revolutionaries get up to leave. Adrian was able to hear her announce her plan to go to the bathroom. Adrian was no pervert; and thus he gave the young lady not another glance at that point in time though it was strange to him that she didn't walk in the direction of the bathrooms but more towards the bar and then away to a location Adrian wasn't attentive or focused enough to actually know. Most of his focus was trained on the group still at the table. As he kept his extremely keen eyes on the group of men he was finally graced by the first signs of Celestial Dragon Hiroko's approach. When the men first entered the bar and got immediately dispatched by Knuckles  Adrian could do nothing to hide his feelings of shock and awe. When the Falcons were given the order to start fighting, Adrian was left stuck. As much as he wanted to get involved in the battle he knew would benefit him more to just sit back and observe the fight from a distance. From his position in the corner of the bar 25 meters to the left of the door he was able to see most of the events as they occurred but after he saw Aloe jump away from the group Adrian decided if would be best to also put some distance between himself and the fighters so he walked along the wall the leftmost wall from the door about 10 meters to now be 35 meters away.. If one of their own crew-mates thought it best to get away from Ataru and Knuckles while they fought Adrian would be a fool to not do the same. When the actual enemies piled in Adrian was surprised to see Ataru vanish completely from his vision leaving behind only an after image of his own smiling face. Most of Ataru's actions occurred much too quickly for even Adrian's highly trained eyes to follow but  he was able to see the damage done to the bridge but not really any of the other results of Ataru's actions. The only indication he really had that Ataru was responsible for any of the occurrences was that two more after images of his smiling face appeared in the bar. "The Fuck was that!"
452/400

23Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
btw edit marker.

24Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:55 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"You don't know."

Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 91674180b91045afe45ecb79658f27b3--the-cleansing-yellow-eyes

There was a hint of warning prior the current events that led the Celestial Dragon to be some what prepare for approaching enemies. Meji was able to sense unfamiliar aura {Knuckles}approach several familiar Haki signature that was his under cover agents{Them grunts you was about to body with the table}. Normally that would be okay but the entity was approaching at speeds that a average man could never achieve. It was at this time that Meji had warn Hiroko with a short exchange of words. which only took 1 second, and in this 1 second Meji had said,"Trouble!" Unfortunately it had took 2 seconds for Knuckles to complete his action which leaves 1 second for Hiroko to prepare his first attack. The action he had choose was to clasp his hands together which only took 1 second at this Ataru action commence{So to sum this up. It had took 2 seconds for Knuckles to retrieve his table,and bash in the head of the grunts. Within them 2 seconds Meji alert Hiroko, and Hiroko respond with his attempt now moving on to ataru blitz}.

Make no mistake Hiroko was just five meters from the bar front door, and he was standing along side him{Meji}. It had took Ataru 2 second to carefully obverse the area then  he had appeared behind Hiroko in a split second, and delivery his fatal attempt{you trying to cut me up}. Unfortunately as the steel blade made contact with the Celestial Dragon body the blade would begin to melt instantly, and the Celestial Dragon would explode{So in order words sword touch body it begin to melt and my body explode regardless if you touch me}. Make no mistake this had happen at the same time Ataru had attempt to attack Meji with his Axel dial which was a success. But his reward was magma being flung for 45 meters in all direction anything that touch the magma was vaporize even if they had titanium defense . Only Treasure Tree Adam can withstand the prolonged expose of this attack, and even then it was only be for a short period{2 post}. Due to the speed in which Ataru was traveling there was no way he could change his direction not to mention he had already committed in his attempt on the Hiroko life.

Make no mistake this attack didn't claim the life of former noble Meji using after image technique, his max speed, and combine Kenbunshoku Haki he was able to dodge, evade, and trick Ataru at the last moment of his life.{So since your axel dial move at tier 3 speed, and meji can move at tier 5 speed i left a afterimage for you to axel dial, and then evade my superior attack.You can't run because I use your actions to keep you in place. Note your perception stat is ass thus so I want to point a few things first you have tunnel vision, second it raining, and you have no haki. Another note is that Meji was already alert of your approach due to unfamiliar haki aura approaching him at dog fast speed so he was ready as well.} As for the tree it was a quite durable tree as the entire tree was made out of Treasure Tree Adam thus the Celestial Dragon magma would take come time for it eat through the tree which was a good thing. Even the ropes of the bridges was made of this material. The bad thing for Ataru is that he didn't have no haki so he couldn't be warn of the impending danger for the Celestial Dragon attack. Not to mention the raining , and the thunder storm would probably prevent his allies to alert him of the danger{The cover of the thunder storm. So in the other words the noise will drown out Knuckles plea to you if he have one .}.

Now for the people who was within the bar it bring me great pleasure that at the time Knuckles just finish crushing the wind pipe of his last grunt with the grunt he still hold in his hands{ there is a whole wall behind ya fam made up of treasure tree adam}. The large group of under cover agents who was already present {the same ones that cause you to turn on your haki, and shit.} They had begin to open fire on Knuckles, Ataru{afterimage}, Aloeus,Adrian, and Aloe. There choice of weapon was either rifle, or flintlock. They wouldn't stop until the gun was empty the furniture within the building was made out of standard tree. Currently Knuckles,Ataru{afterimage}, Aloeus, Adrian, and Aloe was within the bar the little wooden disc platform. The amount of under cover agents within the bar was 30 not counting the people he just eliminate which only held melee weapons.

Since Knuckles was under pressure by the barrages of bullets each person had there own share {split 30 bullets in 5 ways.} of gun fire even the after image. The sound of the storm had drown out the sounds of battle from within the bar area as well as out. More importantly the back up Ataru would take some time to arrive{ gonna go by the den den mushi call for help system with is 4 turn mate.} More importantly the people on the bridge that was near the range of the Celestial Dragon attack was vaporize without question that wasn't able to dodge.

Just below the tree that hold this bar was nothing but solid earth as there was no water other then the rain. After the Celestial Dragon successfully attempt he would say,"I Celestial Dragon Hiroko Young hereby order a retreat. Gentleman cover are leave!" With that Meji,and Hiroko would attempt to flee . While the grunts would cover there escape. If everything was good they would make there way out of the area , and head toward the dock/the ship. Also Hiroko body was prepared for the worst should something happen he should be able to respond with his set of abilities.

991 WC
CD Army:

Info:

25Bar Social [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar Social [Open] Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 am

Knuckles Shi

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Knuckles Shi
edit marker

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum