One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen Empty [Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Afrodill - The Pirate Queen SAOqZR3

Task II :

"It all started long before you were born birdie." Priscilla commented. "Both me and Afrodill grew up together on the same island in the North Blue. At the time, if you'd ask us if we had desires to become pirates, we'd probably stare at you in confusion." Priscilla stated. "More than anything else... Pirates were who we hated the most." Priscilla said. "But you know... Children often become the things they hated... and in our case, we became the most notorious. I've seen everything the New World has to offer twice over. I've seen half bake pirates and marines alike come and go... Whether by death or loss of will. However, I've never seen anyone with a look as ferocious as Oceanus." Priscilla said. Returning to his senses, Junbei didn't say much after his earlier outburst, he'd just sit quietly and listen to the woman talk about this Afrodill, not knowing that was the former Pirate Queen's Name, had he'd known, Junbei would've probably be bouncing from wall to wall. "Rishi Rishi... Oceanus really is that powerful then huh?" Junbei said, the movement of his insides as he laugh pressed gingerly against his bruises. Beginning to assess the damage, Junbei truly understood the gravity of Howard's attack. Had he'd not begin to enter his intangibility state, his lower body would've been wrecked, he'd probably been a cripple. "They even took my eye-patch... Bastards." Junbei thought to himself. Then, it all clicked. "Wait... Did you say... Afrodill... As in... The Pirate Queen!?" Junbei exclaimed his eyes popping out of his socket. "Yes. Who else did you think we're talking about?" Priscilla said. "Woah Woah..." Junbei stated. "You understand that... Afrodill literally disappeared from the World. If you're telling me... She's been locked up in Impel Down. Then, Wallace execution was pointless." Junbei retorted. "Ohoho... I forget you were a Yonko. Then that means you must know then?" Priscilla asked. "Of course. Wallace and Afrodill used specific Poneglyphs to the final island. Only then with that knowledge on the island, will you be officially crowned 'King' or in her case, 'Queen.'" Junbei responded. "Oceanus threw that unspoken law out the window... Whether it be out of his hatred for humans or his desire to rule the seas with terror. It'd admit... Taking Mariejois was a big slap in the World Governments face. Even me taking Tres pales in comparison." Junbei responded.

"They'll probably make a big spectacle out of capturing you too. After Wallace's execution... The World Government has positioned themselves politically almost perfectly. You'll be their piece to restoring faith in the World. Even know... Pirates world wide must be shaking in their boots at Howards name."
Priscilla said. "Have you found your answer yet... Biride?" Priscilla inquired. "About what'll do now?" Junbei responded. "Mhm." she'd quickly retort. "I lost. No matter how many times I run it over in my head... I plainly lost to Howard. I've never been an irrational thinker. Pirates are meant to be caught. We're criminals. It's either we reach our 'Target' or we die. For someone, who wanted to die decades ago of his own accord... I think I've lived a pretty full life at 24." Junbei stated. "My whole journey... I've fought with 'Why did I become a Pirate?' " Junbei stated. "Before I give you an answer... Let me explain a bit more about how I became Junbei Von Echo." Junbei said, trailing on.

Stripping the deceased guards of their Winter Clothing and Uniforms, Nico spent hours over the body by hand with piles of snow. Continuing expanding his Haki, he'd noticed that other guards in the area were moving towards his position to inspect the sound of the gunshots, however, he'd already eliminated all traces of the shooting, the blood stained snow was blurred from Nico using his abandoned prison uniform as a wipe and container for the snow. It wasn't a perfect clean job but with no shovel, it was the best he could do. After finally swapping boots, Nico searched the guards bodies for the keys to his lock, after a few moments, going through each pocket, he'd found a universal key for Level 4. Alining the key with the shackles keyhole, the former Mafiaso turned Pirate was finally freed. As his shackles dropped against the ground, he'd throw them over his shoulder, as they might be useful later. Walking further and further into the snowing terrain, a pack of wolves began to exhibit strange behaviours from their prior random and scavenger type pattern. Two things happened, the first was a pack trailed towards the bodies of the dead guards, he'd previously buried. The guards that'd came to inspect the scene had begun to retreat towards the Level 4 entrance and the wolves were in hot pursuit. The next incident was in the time he'd spent covering up the scene, the wolves had already cut off any exit point literally encircling him by about sixty or so meters, meaning that, no matter what direction he'd tried to escape in, confrontation was eminent. "Shit... Twenty-Five wolves... and one fucking bullet. Story of my life." Nico exclaimed, sighing. Inspecting the terrain, Nico noticed they were a few artificially made cliffs and rocky terrain placed throughout the winter land. "If I can find a cavern or a bundle of rocks to camp out as my HQ... Then I can start my plan to actually get us out of this place." Nico commented.

"As much as I agree with you Caprice..." Charlotte said. "We're going to have a bit more delicacy handling this situation." Charlotte concluded. "Spread the words among our information network! We'll inform the World before the News Coo is released. They've made one fatal mistake... What we lack in man power... We have in quality of networking." Charlotte said. On Tres Iron Lotus, news of the Yonko's imprisoning spread like wildfire, various spies, revolutionaries and pirates alike had send the information about the Yonko's Capture to neighbouring islands and Under World Brokers alike. The message attached with this gossip was simple, 'The Songbird Pirates are trading confidential World Government Information on High Ranking Officials and Cipher Agents for assistance in Auburn's Escape.'. By noon that day, everyone who'd had ties with hatred against the World Government, had begun to make their move. Meanwhile, Junbei recollected his response to Cody, the night of him surviving the first trail. As man had poured his hear out to the child, Junbei had fallen into a deep slumber.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum