One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Black Cat VS The Desert Queen EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Empty Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
416 words
Stamina Used?
Enemies?

Cat Fight?

Screams of pain, an orchestra of hellish screams echoed as soon as the door to the first level of Impel Down opening. The Crimson Hell was amptly named due to the billions of stained blades. Everything within the hell was designed to slice, blood stains every part of this level, and the most common cause of death is blood loss. This was the floor she was to watch over along with the female, the black cat. Now the first encounter between the Black Cat and the Queen of the Desert had not gone well at all. It would seem this encounter would also not be beneficial.

She walked through the crimson hell effortlessly, with her devil fruit capabilities she was not affected by the blades that would have sliced any normal person to shreds within the first ten steps. Screams got louder and many people where trying to stand in a single place, hundreds of people standing, trying not to move for fear of being cut. Bodies littered the place, bladed grass penetrating their bodies as they fell. She followed the screams that kept coming and there she saw the cat, whip in hand. Striking prisoners with a delightful screech. "Here was me thinking you'd be taking a cat nap" Isabella uttered with disdain as the whip struck once more. "Ugh, I forgot we had a rat starting today." She said rolling up her whip. "Go, I'm done with you" he said to the bloody prisoner.

Timidly he began to move. The blades slicing through him as he moved. Now Isabella looked at the cat. Her outfit was sliced from wear the blades penetrated it. But with each movement, her skin would not be pierced by the prison. "So you noticed huh. You see, I'm the perfect Jailor. Crimson Hell. Wild Beast, Starvation Hell, Blazing and Freezing. No matter the level, no matter the task, I can adapt to them all, It would seem that as a "Logia" your also suited, I suppose" she said, It did not bypass Isabella, the emphasis and the way she said Logia. She certainly did not like logia users. "Your a fruit user. No body changes, so your not a zoan. Your distaste for logias means your not one of them. Your clothing is breaking but your skin is not. Paramecia. Hard skin, defensive perhaps?" Isabella wondered out loud as she studied the feline curiously.

made by sei

2Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Empty Re: Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
416 words
Stamina Used?
Enemies?

Cat Fight?

The feline-esque woman would give a harsh laugh, "Such lovely powers of deduction, alas, you would be wrong" the Feline woman said allowing her whip to curl to the floor once more. "But, you won't live long enough to find out" the feline said bringing out a small device. Pushing the button she would laugh as the den den mushi's within the area shut down. "Such a shame that our new recruit was killed by the prisoners of the Crimson Hell" The feline said. A wicked smile flowing on to her red ruby lips. "My reputation, isn't just for show. If you try to fight me Pussy, I will fight back" Isabella warned. Her eyes locked upon the female who was to be her foe.

"As if you scare me SAND WITCH" The cat shouted as she lunged with her whip. Now Isabella who was not versed in just flowing through with the logia intangibility lifted her arm to protect her face, while at the same time allowing her intangibility to take hold. The cats smile widened as the whip lashed around the females arm, pain shot through Isabella's arm and she could not help but scream out in pain. "MOTHER FUCKER!!" she shouted. Small spikes littered the whip, slicing into her arm. "HAHAHAHAHAHA, Logia and their devil fruits. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THEM" She shouted laughing. "Yeah? How much are you betting on that?" Isabella said wincing. With her free hand she reached out and grasped the length of whip. The small spikes dug deep into her hand, crimson liquid fell from her hand, though even as she winced she smiled.

"What are you doing?" she said, a hint of worry in her voice. "Bringing you closer" Isabella said, with supreme strength, with power unbefitting of her small fram, she pulled the whip towards her, turning on her feet as she did. Feeling the blades beneath her slice into her feet, her logia power disabled due to the seastone imbedded within her hands. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH" Isabella shouted as she pulled the whip downward. The black cat screamed as she was yanked into the air, before being brought harshly down to earth. With Isabella's back turned though the Queen of the Sand did not see the aura that presented itself. But the weight at the other end of the whip died down, as if the feline had no weight within her what so ever. Her hands moved within the air as if she had wings. "Not bad" she uttered.

made by sei

3Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Empty Re: Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
416 words
Stamina Used?
Enemies?

Cat Fight?

Isabella laughed, peeling the whip from her arms, she would move them. Shifting into her sand form once, "Seastone studded. Smaller than most, it's harder to see them. The perfect weapon really, but once its known, it's easier to avoid" Isabella said. "You can either stop this, or I will destroy you. Im not the kinda girl who allows someone to just assault her for no reason" Isabella said as she moved her hair from her face. As she did, from the center of her abdomen, three bullets of sand spontaniously burst from her. The shock would cause the Black Cat to be unable to dodge. But the aura that presented itself was that of an animal. A small creature with a shell. The bullets connected and the force of the sand projectiles caused her to stumble, yet as she landed upon the ground, she would seem uneffected. "Is that all you can do?" she mused laughing.

"Oh honey, Im just testing you. If I where being serious this battle would be over before it started. Don't forget, your simply a cat. They call me a Queen" she said, this time she skimmed her hand across the ground, creating a sudden burst of wind that carried the blade of sand forth. This time though the creature was ready for her. The aura that broke forth as she jumped allowed her to fly with ease. "I see" "Figured it out from only three changes huh?" She said as she flapped her arms. "I consumed the Animal Soul fruit. I can channel the soul of any aminal in the world. Though my body doesn't change, making it seem as though im simply myself. From a bird taking flight. To the armour of the Armadillo, or..." She dropped to the ground as her aura shifted to that of a jellyfish-like creature and then faded. She moved with grace, seemingly having well-versed movement to avoid the blades of the crimson hell. Or was her body more jellified now?"

She was quick, but Isabella simply stood waiting. She was done. She had had enough of the feline woman. "You talk a big game, but your need to sit your ass down, I just started here, your insecurities, they will be your downfall," Isabella said. "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CUNT" she screamed as she aimed to thrust forward, her hands black with the power of buso haki. Isabella did not know what her game was, or her intent.

made by sei

4Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Empty Re: Black Cat VS The Desert Queen Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
416 words
Stamina Used?
Enemies?

Cat Fight?

"I told you" Isabella said softly. She looked right into the eyes of her foe. The Black Cat grimaced, Isabella's hand now held on to the wrist of the cat. Though she was not finished. The Feline jabbed forth with her second clawed hand, though the twisting of Isabella's body allowed it to bypass her, while Isabella's free hand would come upwards, directly under the elbow of the leather-clad female. With her powerful strength, she would simply hold the female, clenching to put pressure on the areas in which she held onto. "I will say this again. You have no chance against me" The cat growled, low, but she continued to look at Isabella. "Don't talk down to me girl, YOU WILL NOT BEST ME" she shouted as her aura flared up. Taking the form of a gorilla, The change in weight though was not enough to push Isabella back much to the shock of the soul user. "Your going to need more than that" Isabella said smirking.

This seemed to be a personal challenge. For the cat soon shifted into that of a rhino, putting the rhino's weight down upon her arms, well. Isabella began to feel the strain, then from a rhino to an elephant. Which forced Isabella to her knees, even her basic strength had its limits. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU BITCH, ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES. WELL TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE" "ENOUGH!!!!" Commanded Isabella. She had tried to be nice, she had held back on her capabilities long enough. The next thing that could be heard, was the blood curling scream of the black cat. She stumbled backwards, her ass hitting the ground, [at the same time being cut by the grass below, so now she got them multiple holes].

"MY HANDS, OH GOD, MY HANDS. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HANDS" She screeched as tears rushed down her face. They were withered, old looking as if the age had been ripped from them. In truth it had solely been the the moisture that had been drained from them. Yet they where now to fragile to move. She tried to change auras, to find one that would empower them but alas, changing into animal souls would not restore the lost water. "I could have done that from the start, Miss Cat, your powers are nice. But your attitude stinks. I used but a fraction of my power. Next time you decide to cross me, I will kill you" Isabella said, as she walked. Blood trickled down her but now that the seastone had been removed she could freely change her form.

"Please" A whisper sounded, yet it echoed within the crimson hell..."My hands.....is it....permanent" Isabella shook her head. "I spared them this time. replace the fluids you've lost. Drink as much as you can until they return to normal." The Queen of the Desert said, giving the peace sign before heading to sick bay herself to get patched up. Her rounds would have to wait.

made by sei

[/quote]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum