One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus laughed as Asher laid our his request, You're joking, right? No offense, and if I'm not mistaken you are Mr. Kringle, the jail mention tipped me off so thank you for that, but I digress. To what I was saying, no offense Mr. Kringle but you're a marine and what it sounds like you want from me is to infiltrate the Revolution. Cyrus took a sip from his water and a bite from the sandwich, chewing it over and letting the silence hang int he air for a moment, You either want to personally infiltrate the ranks of the Revolutionaries or you want one of your people to do it with my help OR, and this is my personal favorite mind you, you want ME to spy on my comrades for you and quote on quote 'introduce you' to them and their travel plans. Cyrus laughed, he actually laughed out loud.

I'm sorry, truly I am. I don't mean to be rude but surely you must realize how ridiculous this sounds. We've only just met sir, I have no intention of letting you anywhere near my people. If you want to threaten my life to make me spy, go for it, you'll find how little I value my own life. If you want to threaten my family, by all means do it, they're already dead. So to you sir I ask, what else ya got? Because from where I'm sitting right now, this proposal isn't looking so hot. The fire crackled between the two men, illuminating the silence that hung in the air.

16Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
The laughter from Kincaid didn't sour Asher's request at all. He actually expected something of that as a reply. He was a well known marine asking a revolutionary for assistance on well.. Revolutionaries. Of course that was the response he was going to get. "Yes, I am Mr.Kringle and I am a "marine" but I would never ask you to spy and learn more about your peers for the marines. If I really worked for the marines why aren't I arresting you or taking you in right now? All the damage you did to Lily is more than enough for me to have killed you moments about, but I don't care for her.. I don't care for the marines. Never have never will. I want the world to experience everything I have to offer and that cannot happen if I am tied to the marines for the rest of my life. For you to think I'd threaten you is absurd, I would never invite someone in my home just to make idle threats at them." Asher's words were monotonic with a hint of passion in them just so they would come off as believable to Kincaid. Asher didn't lie about anything he said but he wasn't going to get riled up behind his words. "I do want to work with the revolutionaries but do you have the power to introduce me to those above you? Those who can hear my ideas and understand how i can help them take down the World Government?"

17Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus contemplated Asher's words, mulling them over and studying him as he spoke. On the one hand it could be a very convincing ploy, come off as a disgraced marine interested in only himself when in reality there was a larger puppet master behind the curtain and calling the shots. Perhaps Asher hadn't escaped but had been released on probation so long as he recruited a Revolutionary spy and infiltrated the ranks of the Revolution. Stranger things had happened in the past and Cyrus didn't exactly trust him. He believed Asher about the threatening, why go to all this trouble to bring Cyrus here if he didn't want him dead? Asher also seemed like the type of man to understand how useless threats were in getting what you wanted in life. Walk the walk, never talk the talk.

I've been on Drum Island since the Battle of the Red Line. Took several assignments there and as a result their kingdom was dealt a pretty heavy blow. I'm not telling you this to toot my own horn, so to speak, but to tell you how secluded I've been from the rest of the world and even my fellow Revolutionaries. Recently I was given a promotion among the ranks and when I say recently I mean VERY recently. Cyrus paused and stared into the fire, unsure of how far down the path he wanted this conversation to go, Regardless, I have no doubt I could put you in contact with someone higher up in the pecking order. Whether or not anyone even wants to meet with you or even if they'll kill you on sight or not isn't something I can promise. My question is, what's in it for me? What's in it for the Revolution? Sure a former Rear Admiral would be mildly useful to the Revolution in obtaining Marine intel, but overall the risk I'm taking solely on your word to introduce you to some of the higher ranking members of my organization go above and beyond the benefits you seem to be offering so far.

18Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
It was obvious Cyrus was wondering if he should go down this road with Asher. Honestly he wasn't wrong for wondering about that. Asher wasn't going to be the most trustworthy person considering he'd abandon someone if he was presented a more lucrative deal. It was then Kincaid had began to speak on what he had done recently citing his actions on Drum Island as a recent excursion for him. Asher smiled with that talk as his sister was there and Asher hadn't heard from her in awhile, he wondered if she was okay considering she was an ally to the Revolutionaries as a member of the Gold Leopard crew. Asher would stare at Kincaid focused when he paused after the talks of his promotion. He wasn't sure if he wanted to truly open up for Asher or not and the contemplating was just making Asher salivate for more information. Kincaid acknowledged he could put Asher in contact with those he wanted to speak with but he wanted to make sure the deal benefited them more than it benefited Asher since in this case they were offering up more in this situation. "I'm a marine who works for the trade and knows how to build technology. That woman that brought you here isn't human. I built her five years ago when I first got into advanced robotics. I know how the World Government works and how to make sure they don't work. I know the powers of the powers that be and how to take them down." and with that Asher would smirk and pick up his sake.

19Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Hearing about Asher's skill as a scientist only made him envy the man, which Cyrus himself felt disgusted about. Asher was fine, but he was still a Marine, regardless of how he felt about the world government now or his disgraced status he was still a Marine. Cyrus instinctively thought about Avery and the KAT she had built on Drum Island. The robotic beast had been a fearsome opponent and not something Cyrus wanted to face again anytime soon. However, Avery had known something about his wife and child...those pictures she had, of them as...creatures. Robots from hell really, but with the face of his wife and child. Avery hadn't known much, but it had been a start. Now here was a robotics expert who had worked for the World Government for years sitting right in front of Cyrus. The odds seemed almost too perfect, and yet still...he was interested.

She's impressive. Cyrus said, referring to Mercy. Truthfully I assumed her cold demeanor was just from being a bitch, but to think she's a cyborg...impressive. Cyrus continued, letting his thoughts wander. As I said, I can most likely put you in contact with someone. What happens after that or during the meeting, I don't know and can't guarantee anything. You're on your own from there. Cyrus said simply and honestly. He wasn't trying to be sneaky or misleading, he was telling it as it was. He truly couldn't guarantee Asher's safety or whether or not the Revolution would even want to sit down to a meeting with him. I think you'll find not all of the other members of my organization are as willing to listen as I am.

20Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Asher was enjoying this little situation he had going on with Kincaid but sadly Asher had things to attend to. He would be going to Baltigo soon where he had business to handle with various traders who Asher wanted to discuss trade with. It was almost time for him to get his exporting business up and running. The tides were changing and Asher had to adapt before being a marine became the only career he was in. Meeting with the right people was the key to Asher experiencing the next level of trading and eventually getting back into the slave trade he made himself a focal in. "Thank you" said Asher in regards to the compliment Kincaid gave Asher in reference to Mercy's advanced design.

Kincaid continued and spoke on how he thought Mercy was just a stone cold woman but her being a cyborg made more sense. "She was created as a contingency to my plans as a marine. The day which I would eventually fall out of grace with the marines would be the day she would be placed on the field. However I decided to place her on duty faster so she could be acclimated into the World Government before I went down." said Asher who was trying to get the trust of Kincaid now by opening up about his own experiences. "They may not be willing to hear me out but them meeting me is more than enough. I appreciate your honesty here today" said Asher. He would extend his hand out to Kincaid before Mercy slid a piece of paper across to Kincaid which contained Asher's number for his den den mushi. "When the time is right you should reach out. Anything you may need between now and then, feel free to give me a call" Once his hand would be shook Asher would proceed to exit the compound. "My time on this Island will be coming to an end Mr.Kincaid." spoke the marine as he exited.

exit

21Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus took Asher's hand as he spoke to the man, A man with a plan, I respect that. He said in reference to Asher's explanation for Mercy. Noticing the slip of paper Mercy had pushed onto the desk, Cyrus looked it over before folding it in half and tucking it into the inside pocket of his jacket. As Cyrus walked with Asher back towards the large warehouse door he had come through, Cyrus nodded, I must thank you for your hospitality Asher. I'm not sure what lies in store for us in the future, but I doubt we've seen the last of each other. I'll let you know when I can about setting up a meeting. Until then I wish you and your lady friend over there the best. Safe travels. With that Cyrus exited the compound, noticing Asher make his way to his own exit in another part of the warehouse.

Back outside Cyrus made his way down to the beach carefully. He was closer to the wilds of Jaya Island than what passed for civilization in Mock Town and he was careful not to attract any unwanted attention to himself from the local fauna. Supposedly they were quite aggressive and not something to be taken lightly. Stepping onto the beach, Cyrus made his way down to the surf where he stood in the cool salt water as it crashed against his ankles. He looked out into the endless sea, an abyss of salt and mystery. In his bones he felt a storm brewing as a result of his talk with Asher, he just wasn't sure how prepared he would be when the storm finally made landfall.

[/exit]

22Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt For Mr. Whiskers (Open Social) Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:22 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
graded and given

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum